Americans and their reactions to your life abroad

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Re: americans and their reactions to your life abroad

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Northamericanguy wrote:
newlife wrote:whenever i tell the people back home i live in thailand they look at me like i'm an alien from planet X. thailand? what's that? must be some place in africa to them? :roll:

and when i get back to america through customs the people are like, why are you living there? why don't you stay in america? traitor! :roll:
It's worse then this.^ If you even tell Americans that you're thinking of moving overseas there will be a problem.

For example, I made the mistake of telling this older clueless American woman that I plan to move away from America one day and that I was likely to find a better quality woman.

She then asked me some the places that I was thinking of moving and EACH one of them she had something negative to say. It was all the usual stuff as in South America is full of drugs, crime and killings, that Africa is underdeveloped, ect... As far as I know she has never been to any of these places herself.

Then on the subject of American women, she says, "there are good women to be found here," but you know they are a lie because they can never show you where they are or offer their daughters/sisters to you.

What did she say when you asked her "where are the good American women"?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: americans and their reactions to your life abroad

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
Northamericanguy wrote:
newlife wrote:whenever i tell the people back home i live in thailand they look at me like i'm an alien from planet X. thailand? what's that? must be some place in africa to them? :roll:

and when i get back to america through customs the people are like, why are you living there? why don't you stay in america? traitor! :roll:
It's worse then this.^ If you even tell Americans that you're thinking of moving overseas there will be a problem.

For example, I made the mistake of telling this older clueless American woman that I plan to move away from America one day and that I was likely to find a better quality woman.

She then asked me some the places that I was thinking of moving and EACH one of them she had something negative to say. It was all the usual stuff as in South America is full of drugs, crime and killings, that Africa is underdeveloped, ect... As far as I know she has never been to any of these places herself.

Then on the subject of American women, she says, "there are good women to be found here," but you know they are a lie because they can never show you where they are or offer their daughters/sisters to you.

What did she say when you asked her "where are the good American women"?

I did not outright ask her where they are, but she said something along the lines of, "since you came out so good, then surely there are women in America that are just like you, you just have to find them."
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

That's that lying propaganda women use to try alleviate what is a bad situation that they themselves help happen.

"Nice guys win out in the end, with a quality woman "

The problem with that is that same quality woman, women usually speak of is going to be in her mid 30's and all used up all her youth with bad men. So you're essentially paying for her previous mistakes