Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Thanks for your patience.



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics


American men have bad taste in women!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Post Reply
odbo
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2171
Joined: January 6th, 2011, 2:40 pm

American men have bad taste in women!

Post by odbo » June 21st, 2011, 6:53 am

Image
Why does the latino in your avatar gif have a horses ass on her face :?:

Leave your American baggage behind you! That includes your artificially manufactured tastes in women. Aim for classier women!
Stop watching porn! You're getting brainwashed. You won't know what real sex and love is. You're going to view it like a UFC event.

Image

Image

Image

Image

See this? Stay away! Reconfigure your brain
Image


Aim for a more natural and genuine article..:roll:
Image




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



Think Different
Junior Poster
Posts: 907
Joined: April 8th, 2010, 5:28 am
Location: Germany

Re: American men have bad taste in women!

Post by Think Different » June 21st, 2011, 8:30 am

odbo wrote:Image
Why does the latino in your avatar gif have a horses ass on her face :?:

Leave your American baggage behind you! That includes your artificially manufactured tastes in women. Aim for classier women!
Stop watching porn! You're getting brainwashed. You won't know what real sex and love is. You're going to view it like a UFC event.

Image

Image

Image

Image

See this? Stay away! Reconfigure your brain
Image


Aim for a more natural and genuine article..:roll:
Image


My God! That young blonde at the bottom looks so innocent and pure! You don't find many girls in the US (or West) that look so naturally beautiful anymore. I'm going to take a stab at this, but perhaps it's that elusive "purity" that drives men in the West to seek out increasingly younger girls, since any of them over 18 look "worn out" and jaded. Thus, they get caught in the pedophile trap. Of course, there are real pedos, which are f'n psycho shit, who should be shot. However, a 22 year old guy and a 17 year old girl would be considered acceptable in most traditional countries.

tradcom
Freshman Poster
Posts: 100
Joined: November 2nd, 2010, 2:09 pm

Re: American men have bad taste in women!

Post by tradcom » June 21st, 2011, 1:23 pm

Think Different wrote:
odbo wrote:Aim for a more natural and genuine article..:roll:
Image


My God! That young blonde at the bottom looks so innocent and pure! You don't find many girls in the US (or West) that look so naturally beautiful anymore. I'm going to take a stab at this, but perhaps it's that elusive "purity" that drives men in the West to seek out increasingly younger girls, since any of them over 18 look "worn out" and jaded. Thus, they get caught in the pedophile trap. Of course, there are real pedos, which are f'n psycho shit. However, a 22 year old guy and a 17 year old girl would be considered acceptable in most traditional countries.


THIS IS ALL SO f***ing TRUE!

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2199
Joined: November 1st, 2010, 4:16 am

Re: American men have bad taste in women!

Post by NorthAmericanguy » June 21st, 2011, 2:42 pm

Think Different wrote:
You don't find many girls in the US (or West) that look so naturally beautiful anymore. I'm going to take a stab at this, but perhaps it's that elusive "purity" that drives men in the West to seek out increasingly younger girls, since any of them over 18 look "worn out" and jaded. Thus, they get caught in the pedophile trap.



Yes, this is true, many girls over 18 have the worn out look for sure from all the drinking, drugs, and clubbing. It makes them look tired and not well rested which they try and hide behind all the makeup they wear. They only make things worse when they start smoking and decorate themselves with tattoos.

FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster
Posts: 292
Joined: July 27th, 2010, 8:15 am

Post by FreeYourMind » June 21st, 2011, 7:59 pm

AW look so fake because they no longer possess femininity. The jaded, toxic inside has become visible on the outside in recent years. And huge fake breasts do nothing for me other than turn me off.

OutWest
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2232
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 8:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

American females

Post by OutWest » June 21st, 2011, 11:36 pm

FreeYourMind wrote:AW look so fake because they no longer possess femininity. The jaded, toxic inside has become visible on the outside in recent years. And huge fake breasts do nothing for me other than turn me off.


In short American XX chromosome entities are vacant souls...psychic vampires looking
for prey...all true...then what guys? Move your life to a different place...there
are plenty of women in your new life that will make you forget all about Americunts...

>>Don't waste time being bitter...just make your life elsewhere with people who still
have souls.

Outwest,
Misamis Oriental, Mindanao

Saturn
Freshman Poster
Posts: 13
Joined: June 18th, 2011, 9:54 am

Post by Saturn » June 22nd, 2011, 11:31 am

I absolutely hate the manufactured 'Hollywood' idea of what we as American men are supposed to find 'hot'. I have always been more attracted to pure, and demure looking women.

The Hollywood look is supposed to make women appear more aggressive. It's a complete turn off.

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3129
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 12:09 am
Location: Los Angeles

Post by djfourmoney » June 23rd, 2011, 2:54 am

I somewhat understand your rant. I like petite, thin women but only up to a point. I'd be perfectly happy with a thin, petite woman, but I DO like ass and titties. I don't mind plastic surgery as long as its well-done and that type of work actually cost money, not this discounted BS you hear on urban radio. But instead of that I just look at South American women who in honestly have just as much plastic surgery as North American women tend to have, but you don't notice as much do you?

I attack dudes at times but I'm hardly ever faulted because my taste in women is almost flawless...
:D

odbo
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2171
Joined: January 6th, 2011, 2:40 pm

Post by odbo » June 23rd, 2011, 4:27 am

djfourmoney wrote:I somewhat understand your rant. I like petite, thin women but only up to a point.


I like them all shapes and sizes but a woman should not have a face of a psychopath and look like she's packing more testosterone than the hulk. I think American men are obsessed with the very reptilian "ready to go" look. If a woman isn't a whore, they're not interested. Just like women here choose jerks over nice & smart guys.. the men are the same way when picking their women. You're not supposed to be interested in a woman on the basis of how how easy she is or how her huge ass reminds you of rap music videos.

This country is f***ed, not really surprising that love has been commercialized and that who we are attracted to is far from our personal opinion.

Sexter
Freshman Poster
Posts: 204
Joined: July 25th, 2010, 8:36 pm
Location: San Diego

Post by Sexter » June 23rd, 2011, 7:27 am

interesting photos.

the first few photos are pictures of cougars or women with a lot of plastic surgery.

The rest of the photos seem genuinely hot AW.

iono about you guys but given the chance, i will bone some of those girls.

odbo
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2171
Joined: January 6th, 2011, 2:40 pm

Post by odbo » June 23rd, 2011, 7:35 am

Sexter wrote:iono about you guys but given the chance, i will bone some of those girls.


Image

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2352
Joined: July 5th, 2008, 9:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Post by E_Irizarry » June 23rd, 2011, 4:32 pm

odbo wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:I somewhat understand your rant. I like petite, thin women but only up to a point.


I like them all shapes and sizes but a woman should not have a face of a psychopath and look like she's packing more testosterone than the hulk. I think American men are obsessed with the very reptilian "ready to go" look. If a woman isn't a whore, they're not interested. Just like women here choose jerks over nice & smart guys.. the men are the same way when picking their women. You're not supposed to be interested in a woman on the basis of how how easy she is or how her huge ass reminds you of rap music videos.

This country is f***ed, not really surprising that love has been commercialized and that who we are attracted to is far from our personal opinion.


Whoa Nelly! You had deemed my liking of supersized BBWs to be contextually "antichristian". And now you claim you like them all shapes and sizes? What part of the game is that, odbo?! No entiendo por eso! However, I agreed with the rest of your post.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

DarrenFW
Freshman Poster
Posts: 121
Joined: May 19th, 2011, 4:29 am
Location: Fort Worth TX

Re: American men have bad taste in women!

Post by DarrenFW » June 23rd, 2011, 11:33 pm

Image

Hey who posted my girlfriend's photo up here? Fess up Obo.

I miss her so much .....*sob* :(
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/

Post Reply

Return to “General Discussions”