Help!! Foreign women make excuses when they like me !!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Help!! Foreign women make excuses when they like me !!!

Post by ssjparris »

i have a question. i am getting a little frustrated here. i talk to foreign women that like me online. we talk occasionally for months now. but when i bring up " i want to see you !!! " they come up with excuses not to meet.

Just yesterday i talked to a foreign lady ( we have been talking for a while, she asked me for a friend request first actually ) and i told her let's do skype now. she came up with, " my microphone is broken." i then said, " okay, just give me your skype name and i will wait !". she then said, " why don't you give me yours i will add you. " i then said, " what can't you give me your skype name. " so i gave her mine. but i told her she should be fair and share her skype name.
she later on said to me " i am very very busy right now i can't talk !!"

so my guess is maybe I have been to agressive with them. this is what a friend told me. He said the reason american women walk away from me is because i come on to strong ( this to me is very frustrating, i can't say hi to them and ask them out ) he told me i have to ask them what time it is or normal talk for them to stay awhile longer. he basically admitted that i have to play games with them. anyways....

these foreign ladies even in public will sneak peeks at me. so i come up to them. they come up with some excuse to leave after one minute of talking. then they sneak more peeks at me once i leave!!! yes i know its funny :lol:

1. so what am i doing wrong with these foreign girls. maybe i should stop giving compliments or flirting. they still talk to me. so there is no grudge against me. but when i want to see them. They budge.

2. what should i do now

thanks abunch you guys are super awesome love the forum and its people.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

I have never experienced this problem with Filipnas and latin woman. Never heard of it happening till your post. Wow. Most woman want to meet asap! This has always been my experience. Good luck! SOrry I cant ad much or suggest what the answer is. Just dont send money. Some who are getting money out of you dont want the scam/money train to end so they wont want to meet. But you didnt say you have been sending money so not sure why this is.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

yes thank you. okay i am doing it by Facebook. not online dating sites with foriegn women. i guess i should try this instead. sounds like their mentality is different on foreign dating sites then just social sites. okay thank you buddy. appreciate the advice.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ssjparris wrote:yes thank you. okay i am doing it by Facebook. not online dating sites with foriegn women. i guess i should try this instead. sounds like their mentality is different on foreign dating sites then just social sites. okay thank you buddy. appreciate the advice.
Find out what the foreign countries are that have their own Google-site domain. For example, Puerto RIco's "google.com.pr"
and put in the search query "Social networking websites" (even though that version of the Google search engine site will be in a language other than English).

Those are the NON-FEMINIZED, HARDLY-TO-NIL-English-speaking foreign social websites. You would be amazed at the ones I have found in certain parts of the world that westerners hardly tap into that are amorously full of FW's!

Facebook = brainwashing.

Thank goodness that there's still one-third of the world that isn't on Facebook's did-ick.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

ssjparris, what do you say to these women online? How do you start the conversation? What things do you talk about? I just think women of all kinds don't like men to be too aggressive. You can be aggressive since you are the one that is supposed to make the move, but don't be so aggressive where she is afraid to give you her Skype name. I would try to get one of these women on a webcam or phone call because the messaging isn't going to do much. You can't really tell with words. All the foreign women I talk to have Skype and/or a webcam so we talk on the phone and video chat together. It is a world of difference. Night and day...I think you should do some small talk and then ask if she is interested in talking on the phone and/or video chat.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

@ phoenix sosa

yes its interesting to note. thanks buddy. so far I have a very good friend that is from kazhakstan (did i spell that right). she gave me her skype name with no problems. i flirt with her give her comments all that stuff. she was still fine with it.

i guess i just have to talk to them like normal. they probably will open up and share their skype with me.

i already know how powerful video with audio can be with foreign women. :D
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

E_Irizarry wrote:
ssjparris wrote:yes thank you. okay i am doing it by Facebook. not online dating sites with foriegn women. i guess i should try this instead. sounds like their mentality is different on foreign dating sites then just social sites. okay thank you buddy. appreciate the advice.
Find out what the foreign countries are that have their own Google-site domain. For example, Puerto RIco's "google.com.pr"
and put in the search query "Social networking websites" (even though that version of the Google search engine site will be in a language other than English).

Those are the NON-FEMINIZED, HARDLY-TO-NIL-English-speaking foreign social websites. You would be amazed at the ones I have found in certain parts of the world that westerners hardly tap into that are amorously full of FW's!

Facebook = brainwashing.

Thank goodness that there's still one-third of the world that isn't on Facebook's did-ick.
noted. just found some amazing stuff man. thanks.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

I want to make a note about E Irizarry's comment. Download Google Chrome and Chrome will translate the language into English for you. That'll help with your Google searches!
BellaRuth
Freshman Poster

Post by BellaRuth »

Is she really interested in you in 'that way' or just likes talking to you online?

To be on a webcam you need to have the time to sit there and chat to one person for probably an hour or so. You won't be working on your laptop or catching up with things and will have the time to spare on this one person. Most people don't have that to spare unless they are seriously interested in the other person. I use the old 'my mic doesn't work' to pretty much say 'I'm too busy'- I may be in a loud room and it's not practical, I'm talking to people next to me, or writing an essay at same time, or whatever. Maybe she just likes to chat casually with text and isn't looking for more. For a lot of people, a computer is a work object, you go online if you have something to do, not solely for social interaction, unless you're really serious about meeting someone online.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

okay i found out the reason. women love the compliments. but if you give to many compliments they worry that other people will be watching and think she is a whore. so they come up with excuses not to talk through skype or meet in person. for fear of being seen as a whore.