Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

I think I know where to go

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Should I go to Brazil in the future?

Yes
80%
No, you'll get eaten alive
20%

Total votes : 10

I think I know where to go

Postby Iawesome60 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:49 am

Ladies and gentlemen, I think I know where I want to travel in the future. Can I get a drumroll please.......................................Brazil. I'm currently learning Portuguese so I can be ready to talk to the locals (especially the women, but if and only if they allow me to) on busuu.com. If you know a better website, please inform me. Here's why I want to go there.

1. The women mesh with my personality. They're faithful, they don't play hard to get, they're loving, etc.

2. Brazil has some of the most attractive women on the planet. They come in all possible skin colors and I have seen attractive women of all possible skin colors.

3. It's better than America.

Some Portuguese words i've learned:

Como vai voce hoje? (How are you today)?

um prazer (a pleasure)

de onde voce e? (where are you from)

Eu sou da America (I am from America, but I don't know how to say America in Portuguese)

Bem-vindo a..... (welcome to....)

One day, I would love to go to Brazil.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Postby odbo » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:05 am

You'll be eaten alive! By the women
odbo
Veteran Poster

Postby Grunt » Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:51 pm

South American girls are plenty spicy, lots of fun, just dont marry one.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:58 pm

@Iamawesome60,

I think we are going to be the best of friends. LOL You are awesome hence living up to your screen name!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby Iawesome60 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:00 pm

Grunt wrote:South American girls are plenty spicy, lots of fun, just dont marry one.

Uh oh, why not?

E_Irizarry, thanks man. You're cool too. Everyone on here is cool.

Odbo, you warned me (thanks) of what may occur with my interactions with the women (if and only if I have the opportunity to travel to Brazil). Also, i'm bashful towards women and people (except on here).
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Postby onezero4u » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:21 pm

awwwwwwe man now im jealous!!! haha

actually good luck...hope it works out well for you

i wouldnt mind trying that place out myself one day...my spanish is decent, so i could pick it faster than someone with no language abilities.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Postby Greetercb » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:38 pm

Remember When You go to Brazil & get Married to A Brazilian Then Stay At Brazil if
you Can & Never Bring here here to The U.S.S.A. For this Country ( U.S.S.A.) Is a police State.
Greetercb
Freshman Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:55 pm

onezero4u wrote:awwwwwwe man now im jealous!!! haha

actually good luck...hope it works out well for you

i wouldnt mind trying that place out myself one day...my spanish is decent, so i could pick it faster than someone with no language abilities.

True, but if you were to briefly research Brasilian Porto, you can be even mad nice in Brasilian Porto in six months or less since you already have a decent-enough handle on español.
From what I have experienced, Brazilians understand Spanish speakers better than Spanish speakers understand them.

However keep in mind that if applicable, put the Spanish viceroy and conquistador narcissistic mentality that was dysfunctionally passed down, as they were our culture's oppressors, and go out of your way to learn Brazilian Porto and the culture of Brasil.

Your experiences would positively increase tenfold; I kid you the f**k not.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:57 pm

Greetercb wrote:Remember When You go to Brazil & get Married to A Brazilian Then Stay At Brazil if
you Can & Never Bring here here to The U.S.S.A. For this Country ( U.S.S.A.) Is a police State.

@IAmAwesome60,

YOU HEARD THAT, RIGHT????

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby skateboardstephen » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:12 pm

any one looking to practice português can talk to me.se você tá procurando alguém que pode fala português e espanhol eu gosto mesmo de practicar e conversar acerca das idiomas.eu tô ligado.eu gosto de falar do brasil também.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:17 pm

skateboardstephen wrote:any one looking to practice português can talk to me.se você tá procurando alguém que pode fala português e espanhol eu gosto mesmo de practicar e conversar acerca das idiomas.eu tô ligado.eu gosto de falar do brasil também.

Stephen, não te esqueças de eu! Ainda sou seu mermão tambem. Hahahahaha!

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby skateboardstephen » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:26 pm

não se preocupe
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Return to General Discussions