America is the Best Country/American Men Are the Best!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Fenix
Junior Poster

America is the Best Country/American Men Are the Best!

Post by Fenix »

Part I - America is the greatest country in the world

Did a committee or the UN have a cup of coffee and some Dunkaroos and decide America was the greatest country in the world? The thing that jacks me off is when Americans have the balls and ovaries to say that America is the greatest nation on Earth or the greatest country in the world, but they haven't even stepped foot outside of the country. Have you traveled to the other 200/300+ countries on Earth? I hate American arrogance. f**k me gently with a chainsaw! They say it with such conviction like what they are saying is fact. Haven't even been to more than 5 states, but America is so great. God damn media brainwashing motherfuckers. I have never really been patrioitic (no shit, Frankenstein?) and I hate blind patriotism and blind nationalism. It is okay to love your country, but you proclaim your country is the best in the world and you can't even find your home state on a map? Come the f**k on...

Press "Next" to proceed to Part II...

Part II - American men are the best in the world

How did American men become the best in the world for foreign women? I never understood this. This is like the whole "America is the greatest country in the world" thing. Did 100 countries create a panel and they all voted that American men were the best? How are we the best when we have a 50%+ divorce rate? Many men here are unfaithful, but foreign women say we are the most faithful and loyal? Loyal? Like how a lot of single mothers are "raising" their kids. How come every woman I talk to online or in real life, they have a damn kid? And the kid is usually fatherless. I am not blaming the the men for this. I am just saying that so much for that loyalty. I want to know how American men are so great. Many American men I meet are douchebag Cinderellas.

Total ass gremlins that have no idea how to treat a woman or anyone. Some of the American men are worse than the American women sometimes. "All men are dogs!" This is not said for shits and giggles and sunshine and lollipops. It has some truth to it. Then good men like me that get lumped in that cesspool of dogs and I am automatically like the other men because you allowed him to be his punching bag. "Mama didn't say knock you out, you did!" I am automatically a cheater. I am automatically a liar. Women choose these wankers and they blame every other man they meet. Lovely! Not only the asswipes of American men, the manginas, the p***y whipped punks, the simps, etc. ruin this too. Some guy I was recommended on YouTube travels to a new location in South America because "it is not infested with manginas." Then the real men that want to treat the women with respect are wimps (nice guy) or a real man that is nice, but doesn't take yours or anyone's shit is pretty much left out in the dugout. The nice guy with balls can get a few RBIs, but he can barely get home runs in the season.

American men are basically 65% manginas, 25% ass clowns and the rest are the good men. Wow, I went on a rampage! I haven't talked like this in ages, so sue me. Changing to conclusion in 3...2...1...

Please, could someone explain to me how America is always #1 for everything in the world? I don't get this. I want to read an article one day and someone says that Iranian men are the best husbands or something. Have a different outcome.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

That's how the U.S. media creates and fortifies the super-patriotism most Americans have. The most kneejerk super-patriots generally have never even been to another country. The U.S. system is ingenious in that it creates of facade of free-wheeling criticism, but the criticism is always kept within a very narrow range. Challenge of the system itself is strictly forbidden.
HappyGuy

Re: America is the Best Country/American Men Are the Best!

Post by HappyGuy »

Fenix wrote:
June 28th, 2011, 12:23 pm
Many American men I meet are douchebag Cinderellas.
Total ass gremlins that have no idea how to treat a woman or anyone. Some of the American men are worse than the American women sometimes.
Women choose these wankers and they blame every other man they meet. Lovely! Not only the asswipes of American men, the manginas, the p***y whipped punks, the simps, etc. ruin this too. Some guy I was recommended on YouTube travels to a new location in South America because "it is not infested with manginas."
American men are basically 65% manginas, 25% ass clowns and the rest are the good men.
True and I think meeting an upstanding grown man in a liberal state is actually more rare than meeting a gorgeous young woman who smiles at you.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Fenix wrote:
June 28th, 2011, 12:23 pm
Part I - America is the greatest country in the world

.....Ihate blind patriotism and blind nationalism. It is okay to love your country, but you proclaim your country is the best in the world and you can't even find your home state on a map?

Part II - American men are the best in the world

How did American men become the best in the world for foreign women? I never understood this.
American men are basically 65% manginas, 25% ass clowns and the rest are the good men.
Please, could someone explain to me how America is always #1 for everything in the world?
I am not from United States, but I visited some few places, only West Coast.

I have spoken with many men from USA living and working or are retired in Asia - Japan, Thailand, Philippines etc.
and nobody of them - not even one - told me that USA is the greatest country in the world.

Such a single-sided opinion is only in the mindset of US-citizens, who have never been abroad, often never have been outside of their own state and in general do not even have a passport.

However to be fair, while USA is not the greatest country in the world, it is also by far not the worst....
I would rank it somewhere in the middle....

About American people, who is an American? Just any person who is holding US citizenship. He or she might be black, Asian, white, mixed etc. tall or short, overweight or sporty, educated or an idiot, nice guy or dangerous criminal....

This diversity makes USA often very creative and productive, as many different people have many different ideas and opinions. It makes USA often successful and rich. On the other side diversity creates also problems - racist tensions, religious hate, not very social thinking, confusing laws, a huge prison population, gun-culture etc...

You cannot have it both ways... Up to you. Personally I am not interested in American life-style. I prefer to live somewhere else.

There is really a problem I noticed. Uneducated US-citizens travel abroad, consider themselves self-appointed activists and behave badly towards the local population in the foreign country. They teach them what to do and what not - demanding 'their rights' and this in a rather aggressive and insulting way. It is causing resistance - giving USA a bad impression.

I have seen for example a religious USA-bigot in Cambodia, walking around and telling everybody - with bi-lingual leaflets - that only jesus will save you AND telling the locals that Buddhism is a BAD religion.

I have seen an US-citizen complaining loudly to a very young sales girl in a shopping mall in Japan, how stupid she is because she did not understand his English. I interferred and was asking him 'how many languages do you speak?' - He was looking at me like if I am the man in the moon.

I noticed an US-citizen in Cebu Airport, who refused to line up at the immigration on arrival - because he is from USA and he just wanted to leave the airport - just walking away. He was complaining loudly with vulgar words how crazy this country is because he was forced to line up again as the last one and to wait. Sorry, it was clearly written in English, this exit is only for the crew and people with special permits....
How is this different from any airport in the States?

I also saw during a routine traffic police check in Thailand an US-citizen, who was claiming his 'freedom', - he had no helmet, no valid motorcycle driving licence, did not carry his passport (or at least a copy) or any other ID with him, and the motorcycle, he borrowed from someone had no number plate. When he saw me, he said something like 'shit cops' and I was laughing and asking him 'can you do this in your own country?' and driving on.

-----

I have never seen citizens from other countries acting like that.
UK people often show up drunk and with violent behavior abroad, but they do not try to 'teach foreigners' (btw. it is you who is the foreigner in their own country).
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

:idea: Maybe President Biden will win back respect for American men overseas?