Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Racism in the dating game in America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby odbo » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:38 am

skateboardstephen wrote:im sick of this playing dumb bull shit you know what the guy is talking about its not racism when an individual has a preference but think it is when you start to see major trends with this .lets admit it white men are every womens first choice in american and you say that as nothing to do with the racism in this country.if a white man ain't trying to step to a women she will go on down the lader to her next option.when an american women regardless of race has a promising future the white man will be chosen but when she as kids over weight no education these same women think they can get a black man with all his ducks in a row and the asian man is almost not even thought of. its because of the racist media and how white men are seen as the cream of the crop its to empower whites and oppress people of color and create divides.if every women could have a prince henry or what ever his name is looking white guy or tom cruise they would.

Who's playing dumb now? You're living in a dream world, nobody has been attacked by the social conditioning more than white man. Being latino or black is what has been cool for about 2 decades now.. the white man is a square and impotent at the best of times, more often a murderer and oppressor. Even when the American white man gets a wife, she will secretly hate his guts, more so than if he were a minority. The reason they pick white over black or latino is purely for money. Going [for a rich] asian is still too big a leap for most of them for now (socially unacceptable or they're just not attracted), but there are already plenty who are doing it for the $.
Image

And ya I'm sure if you were a white woman you'd dream of nothing more than getting with a (typical) asian male.
Image
Image

GET REAL.

Don't worry. The androgyny agenda is in full swing and asian men will benefit from this. In a few years (or now even), all you'll have to do is look like a Korean pretty-boy to get all the white women you want and those of us with testosterone and hairy chests will be out of fashion.

Image
Image

American women are not worth it. If you get a ton of education and a high-paying job, don't do it just to get a white woman. These soulless bitches are not worth getting depressed about. And don't you dare change yourself to appeal to them more, that's the death of the masculine. Don't follow the bitch boys over the cliff.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm







Postby skateboardstephen » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:46 am

odbo wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:im sick of this playing dumb bull shit you know what the guy is talking about its not racism when an individual has a preference but think it is when you start to see major trends with this .lets admit it white men are every womens first choice in american and you say that as nothing to do with the racism in this country.if a white man ain't trying to step to a women she will go on down the lader to her next option.when an american women regardless of race has a promising future the white man will be chosen but when she as kids over weight no education these same women think they can get a black man with all his ducks in a row and the asian man is almost not even thought of. its because of the racist media and how white men are seen as the cream of the crop its to empower whites and oppress people of color and create divides.if every women could have a prince henry or what ever his name is looking white guy or tom cruise they would.

Who's playing dumb now? You're living in a dream world, nobody has been attacked by the social conditioning more than white man. Being latino or black is what has been cool for about 2 decades now.. the white man is a square and impotent at the best of times, more often a murderer and oppressor. Even when the American white man gets a wife, she will secretly hate his guts, more so than if he were a minority. The reason they pick white over black or latino is purely for money. Going [for a rich] asian is still too big a leap for most of them for now (socially unacceptable or they're just not attracted), but there are already plenty who are doing it for the $.
Image

And ya I'm sure if you were a white woman you'd dream of nothing more than getting with a (typical) asian male.


Image
Image

GET REAL.

Don't worry. The androgyny agenda is in full swing and asian men will benefit from this. In a few years (or now even), all you'll have to do is look like a Korean pretty-boy to get all the white women you want and those of us with testosterone and hairy chests will be out of fashion.

Image
Image

American women are not worth it. If you get a ton of education and a high-paying job, don't do it just to get a white woman. These soulless bitches are not worth getting depressed about. And don't you dare change yourself to appeal to them more, that's the death of the masculine. Don't follow the bitch boys over the cliff.


good points that you made i agree with alot things you say.yes i also can see how racist bull shit f***s things up for the white men that don't care about color and as far as feminism goes anything with a penis is in danger yes i know.but i was just pointing out obvious trends as for black and latino men being cool i can't speak for latin men but black men don't even get quality women, only if they have money most of the women we attract for the reasons i already said look like jerry springer chicks they just dont think we deserve better because we are black especially if they are not black themselves. do black men get alot of ass yes do they get quality women who have there backs no not most of the time. i was just pointing to trends not saying that white women had to change what they want(they should want white men thats normal) nor was i only talking about them this was about american women in general regardless of race want white men if they feel as though they are in a position to get one. im just saying race does matter.and it is also safe to say that black women are the last picked there is no geting around that one yes i know they have an attitude but i really don't think thats the main reason men don`t find them attractive or for not geting with them if so then why don't they do like i did and go find a black women over seas who acts nothing like those bitches.....mabey it's every body trying to get a white person for the most part.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Postby skateboardstephen » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:55 am

another thing if race and what the world sees as attractive have nothing to do with anything then how come i don`t hear any of you talk about traveling to africa to find a wife.angola,cape verd,the congo.......i`m waiting.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Postby odbo » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:28 am

I actually want to go to Africa, but not to find a wife. I'm not attracted to black women anymore. I preferably want Eastern European because they have the femininity and class (and education) I'm used to. Though Africa varies a lot, women seem to be either very bulky or very thin, and the thin ones are tall. Considering I'm below 6foot and skinny I wouldn't be a good match with most African women. Then there's the cultural differences and priorities. Also I prefer lighter skin. When I was young I found tanned girls sexy. But now I want someone lighter than me. Maybe I'm thinking about mating and it's an urge to preserve my kind. Given the same parents, a girl will have lighter skin than a boy. I forgot the biological reason for this, but that's why pale skin is another trait that makes women seem more feminine. Why don't you ask the black men why they don't go to Africa? Probably because of TV conditioning and being afraid of bandits, aids and other silly nonsense propogated by the media.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby Iawesome60 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:26 pm

Everyone, I apologize for criticizing people's views on race preferences on an earlier topic (opinion on race preferences and maybe on the Latina one) :( . I respect everyone's preferences. We should not force people to like something they don't. For example, I love eating lucky charms as a cereal. Others may like Frosted Flakes or Corn pops.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:30 am

Postby skateboardstephen » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:06 pm

i'm not here trying to force people to like anything i have been with every race of women there is.i'm just trying to debunk this all theory that race has nothing to do with dateing trends and it does.there is something wrong when you see nothing but asian women with white dudes and asian guys by themselves most of the time if you can't see that you're blind and i say white racism has a lot to do with this trend.from what i see white men have most of the control over the money and they're own women but also want control of the colored mans women also.i.e black men being unfavorably compared to white men economically by black women.i know others make good points and there really is no point in dealing with american women but if we were stuck with this bitches white men would fair the best and there is nothing anyone can say to make me second guess that.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:44 am

skateboardstephen wrote:i'm not here trying to force people to like anything i have been with every race of women there is.i'm just trying to debunk this all theory that race has nothing to do with dateing trends and it does.there is something wrong when you see nothing but asian women with white dudes and asian guys by themselves most of the time if you can't see that you're blind and i say white racism has a lot to do with this trend.from what i see white men have most of the control over the money and they're own women but also want control of the colored mans women also.i.e black men being unfavorably compared to white men economically by black women.i know others make good points and there really is no point in dealing with american women but if we were stuck with this bitches white men would fair the best and there is nothing anyone can say to make me second guess that.

My friend you are exhibiting a collectivist mindset. Get out of the habit of thinking in terms group and more in terms of individuals and you would fare much better.

For every white man you feel is in control, I can show you another who feels powerless for a variety of reasons. If you can't pull and Asian or a white chick, the problem is YOU, not the chicks. Why you are even trying to pull American women is beyond me, go abroad if you want to have a chance at landing women from other backgrounds.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1404
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Postby skateboardstephen » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:45 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:i'm not here trying to force people to like anything i have been with every race of women there is.i'm just trying to debunk this all theory that race has nothing to do with dateing trends and it does.there is something wrong when you see nothing but asian women with white dudes and asian guys by themselves most of the time if you can't see that you're blind and i say white racism has a lot to do with this trend.from what i see white men have most of the control over the money and they're own women but also want control of the colored mans women also.i.e black men being unfavorably compared to white men economically by black women.i know others make good points and there really is no point in dealing with american women but if we were stuck with this bitches white men would fair the best and there is nothing anyone can say to make me second guess that.

My friend you are exhibiting a collectivist mindset. Get out of the habit of thinking in terms group and more in terms of individuals and you would fare much better.

For every white man you feel is in control, I can show you another who feels powerless for a variety of reasons. If you can't pull and Asian or a white chick, the problem is YOU, not the chicks. Why you are even trying to pull American women is beyond me, go abroad if you want to have a chance at landing women from other backgrounds.


someones not reading my post correctly mabey you should read some of them didn't i already tell you guys that im with a brasilian women. i don't even converse with american women i'm just like debate.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Postby skateboardstephen » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:13 am

i have came to the conclusion that i need a black women and that's what i have it just works better for me because she understands me.i was only agreeing with the asian dude there is not doubt that the fact that he is asian is why he as it hard and that white people have been and all ways will be most sought after it doesn't matter if i was f***ing a top notch white chick every day that wont change this rule.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Postby E_Irizarry » Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:17 pm

skateboardstephen wrote:i have came to the conclusion that i need a black women and that's what i have it just works better for me because she understands me.i was only agreeing with the asian dude there is not doubt that the fact that he is asian is why he as it hard and that white people have been and all ways will be most sought after it doesn't matter if i was f***ing a top notch white chick every day that wont change this rule.


So where does that lead your wife whom is Brazilian, but not an Afro-BRazilian? Or is she Afro-Brazilian and you just want a Black American woman? Estou confundido, mermão. Ajude-me que me esclareça este.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby skateboardstephen » Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:56 pm

E_Irizarry wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:i have came to the conclusion that i need a black women and that's what i have it just works better for me because she understands me.i was only agreeing with the asian dude there is not doubt that the fact that he is asian is why he as it hard and that white people have been and all ways will be most sought after it doesn't matter if i was f***ing a top notch white chick every day that wont change this rule.


So where does that lead your wife whom is Brazilian, but not an Afro-BRazilian? Or is she Afro-Brazilian and you just want a Black American woman? Estou confundido, mermão. Ajude-me que me esclareça este.


ela tá afro brasiliera.e não, eu não quero uma mulher nerga dos estados unidos,eu estava dizendo que me sinto mais duma ligação com ela porque no brasil pretos passam por muitas coisas parecidos como o rasimo por exemplo coisas que mesmo uma braseileira branca por exemplo não va entender.eu tô feliz com ela não se preocupe.eu planejo passar minha vida com ela.infelizmente nos estados unidos mas ela me entende o que sinto sobre a cultura americana e ela tá concordada comigo então não acho que nós vamos ter muitas problemas no futuro porque temos as mesma moral.eu tava só dizendo que o raça tem muito a ver com namorando nos estados unidos porque passei por discriminação também no meu passado e estava defendendo a cara neste thread.eu quero uma mulher negra mas não daqui de nenhum jeito.eu já tenha estado com outras mulheres americanas como as minas brancas e minhas experiências com elas foi rium.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Postby E_Irizarry » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:11 pm

skateboardstephen wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:i have came to the conclusion that i need a black women and that's what i have it just works better for me because she understands me.i was only agreeing with the asian dude there is not doubt that the fact that he is asian is why he as it hard and that white people have been and all ways will be most sought after it doesn't matter if i was f***ing a top notch white chick every day that wont change this rule.


So where does that lead your wife whom is Brazilian, but not an Afro-BRazilian? Or is she Afro-Brazilian and you just want a Black American woman? Estou confundido, mermão. Ajude-me que me esclareça este.


ela tá afro brasiliera.e não, eu não quero uma mulher nerga dos estados unidos,eu estava dizendo que me sinto mais duma ligação com ela porque no brasil pretos passam por muitas coisas parecidos como o rasimo por exemplo coisas que mesmo uma braseileira branca por exemplo não va entender.eu tô feliz com ela não se preocupe.eu planejo passar minha vida com ela.infelizmente nos estados unidos mas ela me entende o que sinto sobre a cultura americana e ela tá concordada comigo então não acho que nós vamos ter muitas problemas no futuro porque temos as mesma moral.eu tava só dizendo que o raça tem muito a ver com namorando nos estados unidos porque passei por discriminação também no meu passado e estava defendendo a cara neste thread.eu quero uma mulher negra mas não daqui de nenhum jeito.eu já tenha estado com outras mulheres americanas como as minas brancas e minhas experiências com elas foi rium.


Hahahahaa ao "de nenhum jeito". You sound like an anti-Black-American-woman misogynist like me! hahhaa! Creo q quisieras q escribir "ruim" en lugar de "rium". jajajaa I'm kidding, man. :)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby Repatriate » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:30 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:My friend you are exhibiting a collectivist mindset. Get out of the habit of thinking in terms group and more in terms of individuals and you would fare much better.

For every white man you feel is in control, I can show you another who feels powerless for a variety of reasons. If you can't pull and Asian or a white chick, the problem is YOU, not the chicks. Why you are even trying to pull American women is beyond me, go abroad if you want to have a chance at landing women from other backgrounds.

I agree with this. There's no point in analyzing why American women go after certain men because they are a hopeless waste of time to begin with for a man of any ethnicity.

I tend to believe a lot of American women probably have racist tendencies due to economic/class/socialization but this is part of the culture. It's not like things are much better even for "ideal" white males who end up with spoiled, fat, arrogant American women in the end. Plus if you get roped in by one of these women you can end up in financial ruin.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests