Just for fun: Video'ing approaches

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Just for fun: Video'ing approaches

Post by DarrenFW »

I'm going to the Philippines in August. I'm going to buy one of those tiny camcorders and video the approaches I make. It should be really fun to do.
I will post up some of the videos I make....just don't laugh at me. :) Actually its probably going to be funny as sh*t anyway!! Hahaha.

I'll put them on Youtube as well.

This should be interesting and it will document the differences between the United States and The Philippines. I'm Ex-PUA so I'm used to this stuff and I can't wait to see the results.

Anyone interested in a collaboration or doing a project out of this?

-DarrenFW
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Just for fun: Video'ing appraoches

Post by jamesbond »

DarrenFW wrote:I'm going to the Philippines in August. I'm going to buy one of those tiny camcorders and video the approaches I make. It should be really fun to do.
I will post up some of the videos I make....just don't laugh at me. :) Actually its probably going to be funny as sh*t anyway!! Hahaha.

I'll put them on Youtube as well.

This should be interesting and it will document the differences between the United States and The Philippines. I'm Ex-PUA so I'm used to this stuff and I can't wait to see the results.
That should be interesting, I can't wait to see it. Now for a comparison, you should also do a hidden camera video of trying to meet women in America. The results between the two countries will be astounding I am sure! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Don't show that on youtube.... so that the average american man will make a "gold rush" move to the Phils and spoil it for us.

Price, time and commitment from foreign women will inevitably go up if most american men knew they had options abroad. Too many pussies out here in the US. If you're going to post videos, keep it within this website.

Maybe i'm being paranoid, but i just don't like the idea of too many american men putting p***y up on a pedestal. I've never been that guy and i never will
:D
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

In my experience, there is little threat or a "gold rush" on the part of American men. Since the fall of the Soviet Union, the very pinnacle of the foreign bride phenomenon, only a very tiny minority of guys have taken the opportunity to find a foreign wife.

As the situation equalizes (saturation of Western culture in FSU nations, feminism infecting those areas over time, etc) there are fewer and fewer women worth marrying. My wife talks to her family and friends in Ukraine on a fairly regular basis, and they confirm without a doubt that the quality of girls in Kherson has fallen dramatically in the last 5 years.

Plus when you add the rapid decline of the American empire, and the dollar, even fewer men will be able to explore options overseas. If the average guy can barely pay his rent, he is not likely to get on a plane to Manila any time soon. This is less a fault of the men, and more a fault with the imperialist mindset of this nation. Plus lets not discount the political efforts of feminists in America. Forcing men to release a criminal report before they can even talk to a girl overseas its flat-out tyranny.

So my overall point is, I would not worry about a flood of men rushing overseas. Men have not done it before, and things are only getting more difficult for them. If you need a reason not to post things on youtube, I would say you should try to respect the privacy of complete strangers. They may not appreciate having their private conversations exposed to the world. I know I wouldnt.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Grunt wrote:In my experience, there is little threat or a "gold rush" on the part of American men. Since the fall of the Soviet Union, the very pinnacle of the foreign bride phenomenon, only a very tiny minority of guys have taken the opportunity to find a foreign wife.

As the situation equalizes (saturation of Western culture in FSU nations, feminism infecting those areas over time, etc) there are fewer and fewer women worth marrying. My wife talks to her family and friends in Ukraine on a fairly regular basis, and they confirm without a doubt that the quality of girls in Kherson has fallen dramatically in the last 5 years.

Plus when you add the rapid decline of the American empire, and the dollar, even fewer men will be able to explore options overseas. If the average guy can barely pay his rent, he is not likely to get on a plane to Manila any time soon. This is less a fault of the men, and more a fault with the imperialist mindset of this nation. Plus lets not discount the political efforts of feminists in America. Forcing men to release a criminal report before they can even talk to a girl overseas its flat-out tyranny.

So my overall point is, I would not worry about a flood of men rushing overseas. Men have not done it before, and things are only getting more difficult for them. If you need a reason not to post things on youtube, I would say you should try to respect the privacy of complete strangers. They may not appreciate having their private conversations exposed to the world. I know I wouldnt.
Its a mistake to only consider American men as a source of the so-called gold rush. Middle classes have emerged in many countries all over the world in the last decade and women in those places have become more like their American sisters. So the guys are looking offshore. In South America, you compete with Europeans and their strong Euro. Countries like Thailand and the PI are getting flooded with well-off Japanese, Koreans, newly empowered Chinese, and Aussies with their super-strong gold and China driven currency. Russians, Middle Easterners, and Indians add to the mix too. Back during the Wall St. heyday of late 90s/early 2000s, Americans would flock down to Rio and throw money at the girls. The word gringo became synonymous with sucker amoung the locals. Now prices for hotels, taxis, food, and girls have shot-up 3-4 times. Its gone from cheap to expensive. Sure, its not ony because of tourism. But the value-for-money decline would have been much slower if few people had visited or tourists had not been so foolish with their money.

Trust me. Once a place gets a certain amount of profile, prices shoot-up, attitudes deteriorate, quality often goes south, and real girlfriends become much harder to find for visitors and foreigners. Its supply and demand combined with human nature. As for posting vids from Thailand, go for it. It was already pretty much ruined quite some time ago. If he's just some average Joe farang, he's probably going to have work through a lot of rejections and indicators of non-interest just to get a few bites.
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

good luck darren, it should be very easy to meet women there. I know this for a fact because i've traveled to russia and the women there act more humble and polite compared to american women
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Sexter wrote:good luck darren, it should be very easy to meet women there. I know this for a fact because i've traveled to russia and the women there act more humble and polite compared to american women
When you were in Russia, were you able to meet women in public places like bookstores and shopping malls and were you able to get their phone numbers? What part of Russia did you visit?

From what I have heard, in Russia there are more single women than single men, so that really helps men to meet women there. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

jamesbond wrote:
Sexter wrote:good luck darren, it should be very easy to meet women there. I know this for a fact because i've traveled to russia and the women there act more humble and polite compared to american women
When you were in Russia, were you able to meet women in public places like bookstores and shopping malls and were you able to get their phone numbers? What part of Russia did you visit?

From what I have heard, in Russia there are more single women than single men, so that really helps men to meet women there. :D
yes there are more single women than single men in russia.

i've traveled to st. petersburg and moscow. Majority of women i've met were very humble and kind. Most are also egoless, sure i get rejected a few times picking them up, but they are polite about it, not bitchy like american women.

And yes, i've gotten their numbers and most didn't flake out on me(unlike american women). If you've seen winston's videos, it's pretty much just like that. most won't give you any dirty looks or "boyfriend objections" like american women.

again, you will have to go to russia yourself to prove my point.
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Thanks

Post by DarrenFW »

@ Jamesbond - Thanks and yeah it should be fun to see. Maybe another guy demonstraing the same things Winston,Steve55 and others have already witnessed.

@Well Informed - Ok I'll put it here and not on Youtube.

@Sexter - Thanks. Yeah I think it will be a walk in the park. It will be good comedy. Maybe I'll beat Captain Jack's record? Who knows. Russia sounds interesting too.

@Rock - Hmmmm....I was thinking of coming to Angeles. I hope its still a good place to have fun and get laid. Its funny to hear someone say this on a site like this that basically promotes global dating and ex-patriotism.
Are you in Angeles City?
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Thanks

Post by Rock »

DarrenFW wrote:
@Rock - Hmmmm....I was thinking of coming to Angeles. I hope its still a good place to have fun and get laid. Its funny to hear someone say this on a site like this that basically promotes global dating and ex-patriotism.
Are you in Angeles City?
I'm 2 hours away in Taiwan. I just visit Angeles sometimes. It is still an easy place to find inexpensive P4P with plain to below average looking short young women. Gems account for less than 1% IMO and tend to get picked-off rather quickly by in-the-know expats, sometimes becoming their girlfriends. If you wanna approach regular girls in PI, probably better to find another city, perhaps Cebu or even Manila. Anywhere around Angeles, there's probably going to be an assumption that you are some sort of monger which will put a damper on your interactions with non-P4P gals.

Getting the most out of global dating and ex-patriotism is a lot more than just getting on a plane and flying to PI / Thailand / Russia. And anyway, I personally prefer to promote 'balanced reality' which is quite fluid. The bad news is that most of the world has been getting richer relative to US over the last 10 years which is erodes your cache as an American. Internet has made foreigners a lot less mysterious and exotic as well. Its still good in many places, just not as good as it used to be. If your primary goal is P4P, then PI and Thailand should be good. On the other hand, if you wanna get interesting and encouraging reactions to your cold approaches in public places, perhaps China, Russia, or even somewhere more exotic might be a lot better. People in the cities of PI and Thailand have for the most part been very exposed to foreigners already. You're anything but special in these places.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Understatement of the millennium.