My list of places where women are hard to get.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Sexter
Freshman Poster

My list of places where women are hard to get.

Post by Sexter »

I pretty much live In Los Angeles all of my life

there are humble/ego-less/kind women in EVERY city, but the majority of them are taken. In LA, if you want to get with a hot american woman, you either gotta have status, lots of $$, good looks, or have a good enough social circle. If you dont' have any of that, then your pretty much f***ed.

The only hot chicks whom i approach that are kind and polite are tourists (mostly from europe). They actually will have a conversation with you w/o thinking of you as a creep.

i've traveled all around california and east coast, Here is what I got so far.

Hardest place to get with women in USA

1. San Francisco. This place is probably the hardest place to meet girls. SF is a very liberal city and it's the home of the feminist movement. When I visited SF for 4 weeks, i got flat out rejected HUNDREDS OF times, the women who didn't reject me are chinese born/filipino born/european born women who happen to work or go to school there. To top it all off, the women here aren't even hot at all, most are average looking and have a high sense of entitlemen. Add in the fact that there are A LOT MORE MEN in SF due to the IT industry/financial district(the main economy in san francisco).

2. Los Angeles. As hard as san francisco but not as affected by the feminist social conditioning SF has. It's also less liberal and more conservative, although there are a lot of bitchy women in LA, there is enough women to go around. Because there's such a high supply of hot women, you have less competition compared to SF(where hot women are rare and have a big supply of men). Regardless if this, it's still pretty difficult landing yourself a hot woman unless you are (good looking, have lots of $$, have high status, or a good social circle).

3. New York City. Imagine New york, the women are as hot as LA. I think NY and LA tie for 2nd because women still have a high sense of entitlement. Status+looks is very important in NYC, if you go to any high end NYC club, majority of the women there are like models and majority of the men there are good looking. The only reason why NYC isn't as hard as SF is because there is a big supply of women here. Yes, it's still difficult to get chicks, but there are so many. You are buond to meet a girl any time.

4. Hawaii (honululu/oahu island). contrary to popular belief, hawaii is the most cliquey of cliquey women you'll ever meet. I don't get why people here are so cliquey, but i got rejected non-stop meeting women at University of hawaii and waikiki beach. People think it's "inappropriate to cold approach women here" and think i'm "f***ing with their boundaries". hawaii is actually a pretty difficult place to meet chicks because of the cliquey culture. If you aren't part of a woman's tribe, they are very hard to open up.(Unless you meet the tourists)

Summary of my list

SF

1. too much men, less women(due to the economy of SF more catered to men)
2. feminist culture
3. high sense of entitlement
4. Bitchy/aloof women(especially in the marina district)

LA

1. high sense of entitlement
2. status+looks+superficial culture
3. You often will meet stuck up/uppity type of women

NYC

1. lots of competition(from other men)
2. high sense of entitlement
3. semi-superficial culture because of the art/fashion industry

Hawaii(honululu)

1. very very cliquey women
2. other than tourists, women think it's taboo to meet new people
3. tribal mentality due to the island culture
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

in my experience, the place hardest to get woman is...my bed!!! haha

actually anyplace with lots of white AW...im not gotta score much...cuz i dont even find them attractive enough physically or personality wise to take a huge dump on them.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

I can attest to what you said about San Francisco, although it's a "good" place to meet women compared to some of the cities that surround it. It's probably tied with the Seattle area as the worst area in the western world to find a wife or even girlfriend. Even if you get one she will be a bitch. And even if she's not a bitch she'll become one very quickly due to the environment. If not a lesbian.

There's no shortage of homosexuals here, not a particuarly good environment for your mental health. Because of engineering fields there are far more men (at least aged 20-35) than there are women. Most of the women are ugly. Why is that? Because many of the girls from around the country who are born ugly ducklings realize they will have to work to feed themselves as no man will want them. So they get college educations in the computer fields, and many end up moving here for jobs. Only to find desperate guys who will go after any ogre so long as it has a vagina. And because of the high-cost of living people have to work non-stop, which further results in shallow personalites and poor physical shape. So the men get fat and can't appeal to women, while the women get fat and still think they're entitled to marrying a Prince.

The San Francisco bay area also has the highest percentage of college graduates in the country so you're surrounded by some of the dumbest, most brainwashed, most unblanaced motherfuckers you'll ever have the misfortune of meeting.

Berkeley = feminist, marxist capital of the USA
Santa Cruz = got any weeeeed, bro?
San Jose = nicknamed "Man-Jose"

Stay away from California if you want to meet women. You've been warned! They're sort of okay in the isolated towns like Tahoe, Mount Shasta, Fresno, Gilroy, but still bitchy compared to females in other states. And a lot of those kind of towns make you feel like you're in a depressing, jobless town in the desert part of Mexico, (in the worst way possible). That's been my experience.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I think NYC trumps SF as the feminist epicenter of the U.S. of Gay. Yes SF/Fremont/San Jose are the IT epicenters of America aside from Manhattan, NYC.

If you know more than an object-oriented technology and/or network engineering, you will have a job guaranteed in those two hotbeds. If you have accumulated enough experience in IT, you are recession-proof (Think Different do not go off on me LOL - your case doesn't occur that often as you think).

It was so hard for me to get Berkeley panocha. When I was living in a subletted apt. in Berkeley, I was only able to f**k Oaktown girls at my place..the Berkeley really were on some bullshit; thanks odbo for stating that in your reply.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Cities that have a lot more single men than single women will be hardest cities to meet women. For example, in Miami, between the ages of 25 to 40, there are 59% single men and only 41% single women. In Los Angeles, there are 56% single men and only 44% single women (between the ages of 25 to 40). Chicago has 55% single men and only 45% single women in the 25 to 40 age group.

As a matter of fact, every city in the US has more single men than single women! :shock:

Here is the list of cities in America with the percentage of single men ages 25 to 40.

Atlanta - 55.0% men
Baltimore - 55.5% men
BOSTON - 52.4% men
Charlotte - 56.2% men
Chicago - 55.2% men
Cincinnati - 54.2% men
Cleveland - 54.9% men
Columbus - 54.5% men
Dallas - 55.3% men
Denver - 56.0% men
Detroit - 55.9% men
Houston - 54.2% men
Indianapolis - 53.1% men
Jacksonville - 54.0% men
Kansas City - 54.1% men
Las Vegas - 57.9% men
Los Angeles - 56.4% men
Memphis - 55.8% men
Miami - 59.1% men (Fort Lauderdale 55.8% men)
Milwaukee - 55.2% men
Minneapolis - 53.1% men
Nashville - 53.0% men
New Orleans - 55.0% men
New York - 54.4% men
Norfolk - 57.1% men
Orlando - 57.7% men
Philadelphia - 54.6% men
Phoenix - 55.3% men
Pittsburgh - 54.1% men
Portland - 53.7% men
Raleigh - 55.8% men
SACRAMENTO - 52.0% men
St. Louis - 54.6% men
Salt Lake City - 56.5% men
San Antonio - 53.0% men
San Diego - 57.3% men
San Francisco - 55.3% men
San Jose - 59.0% men
Seattle - 56.2% men
Tampa - 54.3% men
Washington DC- 53.8% men
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

There's supposed to be one million fewer women than men in the 20 to 39 age bracket. It seems like if every city is lacking in women, it must be a much larger gap than originally thought.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

In NYC where i am from i always got hit on aggressively by the women there. They would just walk up to me and give me their phone number. I think if your not getting p***y in NYC something is wrong with you.
I only been to ATL once and a few women same thing were hitting on me hard and asking me to stay. Been to San Diego once and i got hit on by Mexican women. The white women were stuck up there.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You should add Seattle to the list. It's one of the coldest, most antisocial and least engaging places to meet women or even people in general. Everyone's attitude there is "Have a nice day, somewhere else." And you aren't allowed to complain about it of course. No one wants to hear complaints there. All you are allowed to say is, "Seattle is so wonderful and people are so friendly." That's the only thing you are allowed to say, even though it's not true.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

All the p***y You Can Handle!

Post by WorldTraveler »

ErikHeaven wrote:In NYC where i am from i always got hit on aggressively by the women there. They would just walk up to me and give me their phone number. I think if your not getting p***y in NYC something is wrong with you.
I only been to ATL once and a few women same thing were hitting on me hard and asking me to stay. Been to San Diego once and i got hit on by Mexican women. The white women were stuck up there.

It sounds like you are “getting more ass than a toilet seat� in NYC. Since I didn’t have time to review your posts, could you fill me in on your ethnic background, looks, height, weight, etc. so I can get perspective about NYC? Where do you go where women just walk up to you and give you their number? What do they say to you, please come f**k me, I can’t find anyone in this whole city who wants to f**k me? I lived there twice in my life and have friends who still live there, and I’d like to compare our experiences to yours. I also have lived in Atlanta. Where did you go out in Atlanta and how was your experience?
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Re: All the p***y You Can Handle!

Post by E_Irizarry »

WorldTraveler wrote:
ErikHeaven wrote:In NYC where i am from i always got hit on aggressively by the women there. They would just walk up to me and give me their phone number. I think if your not getting p***y in NYC something is wrong with you.

It sounds like you are “getting more ass than a toilet seat� in NYC. Since I didn’t have time to review your posts, could you fill me in on your ethnic background, looks, height, weight, etc. so I can get perspective about NYC? Where do you go where women just walk up to you and give you their number? What do they say to you, please come f**k me, I can’t find anyone in this whole city who wants to f**k me? I lived there twice in my life and have friends who still live there, and I’d like to compare our experiences to yours. I also have lived in Atlanta. Where did you go out in Atlanta and how was your experience?
Damn atlanta! I call it gay t. L. Instead of a.t.l. Because its a hot bed for faggots there. No pun intended about "hotbed"! On top of that, every ethnic group is crazy racist there! Mex hate blk, blk hate light skin blk, blk hate Dominicans there, white hate everybody except mex in Atlanta because they work for mad cheap therefore saving the cheap ass redneck employers money, Puerto ricans straight from p.r. Hate mex there and against some blk too, et al.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Wow some of the anti-gay ranting is funny...

Sorry but they are no threat to you at all, your dating patterns or anything else. Do more women experiment with being Bi-Sexual today? Yes but I doubt that has to do with the lack of available men.

Being unattached, unmarried and no children is a good time to experiment. They usually figure it out by their mid to late 20's...

NYC funny enough has a good market of single women. Much like the West Coast attracts many Mid-Western women to Los Angeles, San Diego and The Bay Area, NYC largely because of its status attracts women from all over but mostly women from all up and down the east coast and from Europe. As I said its a destination city, so finding women shouldn't be a problem.

I just have a problem with AW in general though I haven't completely given up, unless one is going to not be critical of me being unemployed and tenders me a job offer that matches my skill set.

As I've said in other post, I find too troubling trends with AW -

1) Entitlement

2) Weight Issues

My problem with weight issues is serious because any woman that's thick or chubby now is just going to get worst as they get older. What used to be a little too much ass, turned into a trunk bumper of an ass later as her metabolism slows down and weight is gained from child birth, where most women don't lose all the weight gained but tack on a few pounds from it due to not being physically active outside of raising a cup or fork up to their face.

Obesity is a big issue here and that drops your pool below acceptable numbers.

World Traveler I'm fairly sure Erik is African-American. In most cases Black Men if they are attractive will not find it very hard to date. You have PR and DR women into you, you have all sorts of Europeans in town, you have all sort of Asians in town, plus American born, 1st gen immigrants and of course typical American Women.

The competition for men in NYC is fairly high, so the women tend to be either lazy or aggressive, there is no middle ground.

Most of my friends in NY are dating/married too American White Women, European Born White Women or Latinas...
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

djfourmoney wrote: As I've said in other post, I find too troubling trends with AW -

1) Entitlement

2) Weight Issues

My problem with weight issues is serious because any woman that's thick or chubby now is just going to get worst as they get older. What used to be a little too much ass, turned into a trunk bumper of an ass later as her metabolism slows down and weight is gained from child birth, where most women don't lose all the weight gained but tack on a few pounds from it due to not being physically active outside of raising a cup or fork up to their face.

World Traveler I'm fairly sure Erik is African-American. In most cases Black Men if they are attractive will not find it very hard to date. You have PR and DR women into you, you have all sorts of Europeans in town, you have all sort of Asians in town, plus American born, 1st gen immigrants and of course typical American Women.

The competition for men in NYC is fairly high, so the women tend to be either lazy or aggressive, there is no middle ground.

Most of my friends in NY are dating/married too American White Women, European Born White Women or Latinas...
Djformoney,
I would not tell a girl I don’t have a job. Most girls don’t stick around long enough for that to matter anyway.
-
I agree with your assessment of American women. Over entitlement and over weight are the two worst problems with American women. I see even at the college level young good looking guys with everything going for them with chubby women. It is very sad.
-
If ErikHeaven is black and finds NYC is like that, I’m very happy for him. I also agree w/ your options you mention for him are all there. I can tell you as a white guy, the American white girls in NYC were lot harder to crack. I have another friend there and he can get dates, but just can’t get a girlfriend.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Dude why not just put "America" or better yet the whole of the Anglosphere and Germanic countries in Europe. For difficulty in getting casual sex I'd also include South Asia, Saudi Arabia and other strict Muslim countries (from what I've heard), though it's easy to get a wife in most of those places if you're a Muslim.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

WorldTraveler wrote:
djfourmoney wrote: As I've said in other post, I find too troubling trends with AW -

1) Entitlement

2) Weight Issues

Djformoney,
I would not tell a girl I don’t have a job. Most girls don’t stick around long enough for that to matter anyway.
-
I agree with your assessment of American women. Over entitlement and over weight are the two worst problems with American women. I see even at the college level young good looking guys with everything going for them with chubby women. It is very sad.
-
If ErikHeaven is black and finds NYC is like that, I’m very happy for him. I also agree w/ your options you mention for him are all there. I can tell you as a white guy, the American white girls in NYC were lot harder to crack. I have another friend there and he can get dates, but just can’t get a girlfriend.
I don't say I'm unemployed, under all my profiles it says I'm a student. I finished being a "student" in April 2011 actually... Though I am still watching Professor Messer videos because some companies want Windows certifications more than A+ and its usually less money to do MS Certificates, we'll see

White guys for various of reasons will find it hard to crack White women unless you match all their desires which don't match with reality really... That said, I think White Guys have excellent options OUTSIDE of America. You can go into most countries in South America and find a woman so hot she blows any White women you know personally and be passionate to boot. You can also go to Asia and wreck shop, so you have plenty of options. NYC is full of immigrants too, just try it.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Seeker wrote:Dude why not just put "America" or better yet the whole of the Anglosphere and Germanic countries in Europe. For difficulty in getting casual sex I'd also include South Asia, Saudi Arabia and other strict Muslim countries (from what I've heard), though it's easy to get a wife in most of those places if you're a Muslim.
Previously i was wondering to make a map of every countries on this planet and they could be classified on their woman accessibility and getting casual sex.
A lot of variable are to be taken in account.
As a general rule here is my take on it where it's easy and where it's not easy.
Other area are grey because i don't have the return or data available.

Not easy one..to be avoided or totally avoided.
US
Anglo sphere in general.
Western countries in most case.
Most Muslim countries but not all(Saudi Arabia,Algeria,Afghanistan,Pakistan,Iran,Egypt and all those places)
India(Hinduism make woman less available as interaction for a foreigner is not easy)
South Korea(many comments or conflictual perception as equivalent to US or western countries.)
Singapore(Heard bad things about there..only work)

Average one,can try but result can be mixed or case related.

Japan(conflictual report...still look better than the US)
China(Have bad reports from Shanghai better in the South excluding Hong Kong)
Morocco(Huge prostitution scene well know around the world..easiest Muslim country to have a f**k in my opinion)
Some countries in Latin America(yes,they are a lot of differences depending on where it is)
Russia and Eastern Europe(I would put all these land there,i know they are popular as an easy casual sex countries but i think many things changed in the last 20 years)
SEA countries like Indonesia,Malaysia,Burma..

Easy casual sex,cheap living and accessible p4p scene.

SEA in general(Thailand,Philippines,Cambodia)
Some countries in Latin America(DR,Cuba,Brazil..)
Madagascar

The list is not exhaustive.

The grey area would be:

Most of countries in Africa who are not Muslim(I have confused or very few return of what it is there)
The rate of hiv infection are incredibly high(more than 30 per cent in some cases)
Pacific islands(in my opinion..nothing special there)
Central Asia(Kazakhstan,Uzbekistan,Mongolia..)(I'm leaning toward average or non easy when these countries are Muslim..)

As we can see and as in my opinion,the places where easy casual sex can be had are not so numerous.
Many societies makes interacting with females difficult and religion,customs tend to curtail easy sex.

It would be informative to expand the easy versus the non easy one to every continents so there would be an interesting subject to debate and exchange.