Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Role Reversal: Choice with women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Role Reversal: Choice with women

Postby DarrenFW » July 14th, 2011, 3:07 am

Its very strange to be putting together a list of qualities I would like to find in a woman because nearly all of the Filipinas I've initiated chat with online are interested in meeting me.
I remember a long time ago seeing a poem some chick wrote about her "Perfect Guy". And it was a laundry list crap and how she would feel when he did whatever it was. Now I can relate to it...somewhat. My list isn't full of flowery romanticism.

However, I would like to go for an LTR right now.

This is another one of those strange flips of the script that I've found so far. Guys have choice in foreign lands.

I just want to say how weird it feels to be on the other side of this. I mean, on Plenty Of Fish or OK Cupid or any of the local dating sites, I would have to send out lots of emails. I had to initiate everything. And I had to put up with alot of unattractive women as a result of lowering my standards.

Not so with sites like FilipinoCupid, DateinAsia and CherryBlossoms. I haven't tried the Russian sites but its probably the same. These girls are agressive and contact me! And they're cute too.

Well my goal is to narrow the field down to maybe 5-7 girls for dating and longer term stuff. And so now I'm making a list of qualities and specs for a girl I hope to meet and date.

How cool is this?

This is David D'Angelo's wet dream....or not...I suppose his was to get guys money. LOL. :)
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 121
Joined: May 19th, 2011, 4:29 am
Location: Fort Worth TX




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Postby pete98146 » July 14th, 2011, 3:19 am

Cool isn't it Darren? I remember having to inform quite a few very lovely girls that they didn't make the cut when I settled on Cathy. Here in the US, it's usually the guys that get dumped by women so yes it takes awhile to get used to!

It's almost like you are on the show The Bachelor! Good luck with your list and keep us udated!
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: June 22nd, 2009, 4:31 pm

Postby jamesbond » July 14th, 2011, 1:29 pm

In America women do the choosing, in the Philippines, eastern Europe, Russia and South America, men do the choosing! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 8000
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby E_Irizarry » July 14th, 2011, 11:44 pm

jamesbond wrote:In America women do the choosing, in the Philippines, eastern Europe, Russia and South America, men do the choosing! :D


+1 I like this one here.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: July 5th, 2008, 9:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby have2fly » July 15th, 2011, 11:44 pm

Yep, it's like my friend when he goes to visit Ukraine, he gets into a deep depression when he comes back to the U.S. Especially because of women, but also because of good food and real friends are hard to get in the U.S. In Ukraine (he got a lot of money) he gets models, like Playboy or higher quality, his friend got a brand new BMW 745 in Kiev, so they just drive up to girls in downtown offering a ride. Many girls get in, all it takes is a smart conversation and her number, 90% of them will be available to see you that night! (Just because you are smart, driving with a friend in a nice car and you are decent looking). Now try doing the same thing in Chicago, lol :) My friend did something similar when he went to Miami, got drunk in the club and picked up some Black girl. So she gave him a blowjob, but stole his wallet :) LOL :)
have2fly
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 588
Joined: July 21st, 2010, 2:42 pm

Postby Taco » July 17th, 2011, 6:17 pm

jamesbond wrote:In America women do the choosing, in the Philippines, eastern Europe, Russia and South America, men do the choosing! :D


Not only do you get to choose the woman you want, you also get choose how often you have sex, what you want for dinner, what clothes you want to wear, how often you get to go out with your friends, what furniture you want in your house, where you go on vacation and basically everything else for that matter. Should your lady disagree with your choices you can find another hot girlfriend in about a week or less.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4454
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Postby djfourmoney » July 17th, 2011, 8:16 pm

Taco wrote:
jamesbond wrote:In America women do the choosing, in the Philippines, eastern Europe, Russia and South America, men do the choosing! :D


Not only do you get to choose the woman you want, you also get choose how often you have sex, what you want for dinner, what clothes you want to wear, how often you get to go out with your friends, what furniture you want in your house, where you go on vacation and basically everything else for that matter. Should your lady disagree with your choices you can find another hot girlfriend in about a week or less.


Oh so your the "Your Way or the Highway" type?

How about this -

1) You get to choose the woman you want

Based on the fact that most men sit at home and complain or become keyboard romeos, you're one of what, 10-20-30 guys on the average marriage tour?

2) You also get to choose how often you have sex

We live in bizarre Puritan Society in that we allow Porn, but not Prostitution. Meaning AW control sex period. The only men I've heard complain about sex with FSU women are the ones not getting laid because they married a Visa Hunter.

3) You have what you want for dinner

Really? In most cases you're wife WHO LOVES you will cook the things you live within reason.

4) You can wear what you want.

So Bermuda Shorts and Flip Flops are chic right?

5) How often you go out with your friends?

Haven't you hung out with them enough? How long have you known your friends? I've known some of mine for 15-20 years. I don't need to hang out with them all the time.

6) What furniture you want in the house.

Interesting, so when my stepfather picked this over-sized bedroom set to go in a room too small for it, that's okay your wife should let that slide because its what you want though it makes no sense?

7) Where you got on vacation

And where do you wanna go that she doesn't want to go?

Advice for you, don't get married.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 12:09 am
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » July 17th, 2011, 8:21 pm

have2fly wrote:Yep, it's like my friend when he goes to visit Ukraine, he gets into a deep depression when he comes back to the U.S. Especially because of women, but also because of good food and real friends are hard to get in the U.S. In Ukraine (he got a lot of money) he gets models, like Playboy or higher quality, his friend got a brand new BMW 745 in Kiev, so they just drive up to girls in downtown offering a ride. Many girls get in, all it takes is a smart conversation and her number, 90% of them will be available to see you that night! (Just because you are smart, driving with a friend in a nice car and you are decent looking). Now try doing the same thing in Chicago, lol :) My friend did something similar when he went to Miami, got drunk in the club and picked up some Black girl. So she gave him a blowjob, but stole his wallet :) LOL :)


There is so much more competition than in Ukraine in America its not even comparable. As we keep saying the world is turned upside-down in Ukraine. Where in the US, you're not the only dude with a nice car, so rolling up on women and asking them if they want a ride is so unlikely to happen, that same woman might even scream "Police" fearing her safety.

In Ukraine, you don't even need a 7 series/S-Class, you can do this with a 535/E-Class or even dare I say C-Class/3 Series. But the reality is, all you have to really do is a be a decent looking, nice guy and most women will respond.

That is so UNLIKE the US, I'm started to feel sorry for the people that buy into dating AW.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 12:09 am
Location: Los Angeles

Postby E_Irizarry » July 17th, 2011, 9:39 pm

djfourmoney wrote:There is so much more competition than in Ukraine in America its not even comparable. As we keep saying the world is turned upside-down in Ukraine. Where in the US, you're not the only dude with a nice car, so rolling up on women and asking them if they want a ride is so unlikely to happen, that same woman might even scream "Police" fearing her safety.

In Ukraine, you don't even need a 7 series/S-Class, you can do this with a 535/E-Class or even dare I say C-Class/3 Series. But the reality is, all you have to really do is a be a decent looking, nice guy and most women will respond.

That is so UNLIKE the US, I'm started to feel sorry for the people that buy into dating AW.


No sense in the pun of "buying" into AW just to date her; just f**k 'n chuck 'em like they say on Mancoat/NiceGuys. N.W.A. had it right in '91 with "Find 'Em, f**k 'Em, & Flee".
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLXT5kgelDw&fmt=18[/youtube]
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: July 5th, 2008, 9:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby jamesbond » July 17th, 2011, 9:44 pm

E_Irizarry wrote:No sense in the pun of "buying" into AW just to date her; just f**k 'n chuck 'em like they say on Mancoat/NiceGuys. N.W.A. had it right in '91 with "Find 'Em, f**k 'Em, & Flee".


Years ago a guy told me that with American women, you want to "feel them, f**k them and forget them." :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 8000
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Role Reversal: Choice with women

Postby jamesbond » December 4th, 2012, 6:15 pm

DarrenFW wrote:This is another one of those strange flips of the script that I've found so far. Guys have choice in foreign lands.

I just want to say how weird it feels to be on the other side of this. I mean, on Plenty Of Fish or OK Cupid or any of the local dating sites, I would have to send out lots of emails. I had to initiate everything. And I had to put up with alot of unattractive women as a result of lowering my standards.

Not so with sites like FilipinoCupid, DateinAsia and CherryBlossoms. I haven't tried the Russian sites but its probably the same. These girls are agressive and contact me! And they're cute too.

Well my goal is to narrow the field down to maybe 5-7 girls for dating and longer term stuff. And so now I'm making a list of qualities and specs for a girl I hope to meet and date.

How cool is this?

This is David D'Angelo's wet dream....or not...I suppose his was to get guys money. LOL. :)


In countries like the Philippines, Russia and eastern Europe, men do the choosing! :D

In english speaking countries, women do the choosing! And they usually choose guys who are tall, rich and handsome. Average guys in anglo-countries don't stand a chance, unless of course you don't mind dating single mothers and "big beautiful women."
:roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 8000
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests