STRONG Black Woman!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Fenix
Junior Poster

STRONG Black Woman!

Post by Fenix »

If you live in Atlanta, Georgia, have $120 to spare and want your dick sucked, check out this strong and independent black woman! She is so proud to show off her head skills on the Internet and tweeting her headcapades too. American black women have no shame!

http://twitter.com/#!/candysupathroat

^^^ Future wifey material, boys! Get it while it's hot! :lol:

Read this brilliant piece of writing:

candySUPATHROAT
headed HOME! ... where da dick at?
28 minutes ago

^^^I am sure her parents are jumping up and down with joy about their daughter! Langston Hughes is turning in his grave! Who would have thought literary pieces like "#CONFESSION i suck dick! i didnt want to tell u but... ya its TRUE" and "A HOES work is never done! BRB Dic has arrived" would be so priceless!

I am literally in tears from this masterpiece. I cannot believe someone could write something this beautiful...

incase u MISSED my head! HERE IT IS live! on #WSHH http://t.co/NzoBXKQ

Why leave America and my future soulmate is on f***ing Twitter??? I am staying here! Candy SUPATHROAT! Who said American women aren't independent? She has her own business. Her head [game] is in the game, if you get my drift...Who said black women weren't career oriented? She has a nice head on her shoulders (or in her mouth...)! Don't underestimate these women anymore!

:twisted:

I made $480 n 2hr SUCKIN N FUCKIN.. WTF u do wit UR evening?

^^^ Words from a Goddess...I can't even think right now. f**k my life!

Oh shit, that $120 is for the suck and f**k combo! Holy shitbricks, son! That's a good God damn deal! Nah, I don't like black women. Any takers? All of you are f***ing liars! There are plenty of high quality women in America! Candy SUPATHROAT is proof of this!

Happier Abroad? Nah uh, I am going to ATL (shawty!).

...yeah f***ing right, f**k me gently with a chainsaw before I do something that retarded...