List of countries by obesity level

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
newlife
Freshman Poster

List of countries by obesity level

Post by newlife »

http://www.forbes.com/2007/02/07/worlds ... fat_2.html

List of countries by obesity.

Makes everything much clearer. Helps explain why it is sooo hard to find thin, attractive women in the West. 74%+ of American women are not even dating material!
:shock:

On the other hand, 94% of Vietnamese women are thin and sexy.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: List of countries by obesity level

Post by Rock »

newlife wrote:http://www.forbes.com/2007/02/07/worlds ... fat_2.html

List of countries by obesity.

Makes everything much clearer. Helps explain why it is sooo hard to find thin, attractive women in the West. 74%+ of American women are not even dating material!

On the other hand, 94% of Vietnamese women are thin and sexy.
You need to find the chart with percentages of population with BMI 30 or more. You posted 25 or more. 25-27 can still be quite normal. I know when I am 25-26, I still look pretty thin. I mean, Argentina and Andorra are way up there on your list. But most of the population in those countries seems pretty thin to me. And I don't get how Brazil, where I saw a lot more fat-asses, can be so much lower on the list.

I think only >30 focuses on the ratio of fatties. 25 is more an indicator of general health as many of the lowest countries are also the poorest.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

That list isn't perfect, Belarus is very high, but I bet most girls there are so hot and skinny, you would not believe your eyes. Trust me, I f***ed at least 5 of them and dated 1 with perfect body and amazing tender-sweet blowjobs ;) Her p***y was so tight all the condoms I was using were popping broken :)
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

These stats are totally worthless. BMI (body mass index) is weight divided by height, so any weight lifter would be considered fat.
newlife
Freshman Poster

Post by newlife »

Wow. I just checked on plentyoffish and noticed how FAT American women are!! :shock: Holy shit! They really are beefy! :shock:

Confirms the 74% level! :lol:

My guess is 80% of American women are BBWs.

I'm not fat, so I'm guessing me finding an american girl 18-25 who is thin and attractive would probably be about as likely as winning a small amount of money in the lottery. :roll:

Man, I'm SO glad I'm in Thailand! 8)