List of countries by obesity level

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
newlife
Freshman Poster

List of countries by obesity level

Post by newlife »

http://www.forbes.com/2007/02/07/worlds ... fat_2.html

List of countries by obesity.

Makes everything much clearer. Helps explain why it is sooo hard to find thin, attractive women in the West. 74%+ of American women are not even dating material!
:shock:

On the other hand, 94% of Vietnamese women are thin and sexy.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: List of countries by obesity level

Post by Rock »

newlife wrote:http://www.forbes.com/2007/02/07/worlds ... fat_2.html

List of countries by obesity.

Makes everything much clearer. Helps explain why it is sooo hard to find thin, attractive women in the West. 74%+ of American women are not even dating material!

On the other hand, 94% of Vietnamese women are thin and sexy.
You need to find the chart with percentages of population with BMI 30 or more. You posted 25 or more. 25-27 can still be quite normal. I know when I am 25-26, I still look pretty thin. I mean, Argentina and Andorra are way up there on your list. But most of the population in those countries seems pretty thin to me. And I don't get how Brazil, where I saw a lot more fat-asses, can be so much lower on the list.

I think only >30 focuses on the ratio of fatties. 25 is more an indicator of general health as many of the lowest countries are also the poorest.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

That list isn't perfect, Belarus is very high, but I bet most girls there are so hot and skinny, you would not believe your eyes. Trust me, I f***ed at least 5 of them and dated 1 with perfect body and amazing tender-sweet blowjobs ;) Her p***y was so tight all the condoms I was using were popping broken :)
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

These stats are totally worthless. BMI (body mass index) is weight divided by height, so any weight lifter would be considered fat.
newlife
Freshman Poster

Post by newlife »

Wow. I just checked on plentyoffish and noticed how FAT American women are!! :shock: Holy shit! They really are beefy! :shock:

Confirms the 74% level! :lol:

My guess is 80% of American women are BBWs.

I'm not fat, so I'm guessing me finding an american girl 18-25 who is thin and attractive would probably be about as likely as winning a small amount of money in the lottery. :roll:

Man, I'm SO glad I'm in Thailand! 8)