Bill Maher

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
steve55
Junior Poster

Bill Maher

Post by steve55 »

The more I read about Bill Maher's views, the more I see he would fit in perfectly here at happier abroad.

This video is fuckin great!!

http://www.whosay.com/BillMaher/videos/6690

And he also talks about American food here http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bill-mahe ... 99383.html

"Why can't we get off our back? Is it something in the food? Actually, yes. I found out something interesting researching last week's editorial on how we should be taxing the unhealthy things Americans put into their bodies, like sodas and junk foods and gerbils. Did you know that we eat the same high-fat, high-carb, sugar-laden shit that's served in prisons and in religious cults to keep the subjects in a zombie-like state of lethargic compliance? Why haven't Americans arisen en masse to demand a strong public option? Because "The Bachelor" is on. We're tired and our brain stems hurt from washing down French fries with McDonald's orange drink.

The research is in: high-fat diets makes you lazy and stupid. Rats on an American diet weren't motivated to navigate their maze and once in the maze they made more mistakes. And, instead of exercising on their wheel, they just used it to hang clothes on. Of course we can't ban assault rifles - we're the first generation too lazy to make its own coffee. We're the generation that invented the soft chocolate chip cookie: like a cookie, only not so exhausting to chew. I ask you, if the food we're eating in America isn't making us stupid, how come the people in Carl's Jr. ads never think to put a napkin over their pants? "

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Slimy Jew with nothing better to do than attack Muslims and Christianity. Go f**k yourself Maher! Your mockumentary was terrible, only a few preachy atheists found it entertaining. And nice try pretending that you're a Catholic, Catholicism isn't even Christianity, bitch.

I posted his men's rights rant though
viewtopic.php?t=10474
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

daaaaanng Odbo, you're quite the sensitive one arn't ya? Tell us how you really feel about Bill Maher. LOL.
You let yourself get too worked up man. As a christian, he says some things I also don't agree with but I don't get all worked up about it. People have opinions, its part of life, dont sweat it. Relax.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

It's part of life and that's the problem. People don't stand up to subversion and just accept evil like docile slaves. This jewboy flashes his horns and 666 all the time on his show and LOOKS satanic. You have to trust your insticts and knowing the Jews I'm sure it wasn't a difficult transition for him.

I'm fine with people having opinions. I'm not fine with some filthy f**k like Bill Maher or Sarah Silverman making a living by desecrating Christianity and Christ under the guise of comedy.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I used to consider Bill Maher a liberal twerp. I was wrong. He is not liberal; he is libertarian and he is like-minded on issues of women, marriage, religion, and other things that most Americans just get wrong.

He might be difficult to like because of his personality and caustic wit, but he is quite an intelligent freethinker and he mostly correct on the issues.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Religion is not needed in Modern Society, we have laws for that.

The Christian Taliban has taken over Christianity and Islam has its extremist as well. They have both ridiculous outlooks on the world.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

djfourmoney wrote: The Christian Taliban has taken over Christianity and Islam has its extremist as well. They have both ridiculous outlooks on the world.
I would not have had the courage to say such a politically incorrect statement. However, you are correct sir.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
djfourmoney wrote: The Christian Taliban has taken over Christianity and Islam has its extremist as well. They have both ridiculous outlooks on the world.
I would not have had the courage to say such a politically incorrect statement. However, you are correct sir.
I can't take credit for the title, but given what they constantly say, they have more in common with the Taliban than with normal Christians.

http://adultthought.ucsd.edu/Culture_Wa ... liban.html