Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Look at this PUA shit 'day game'

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby fox » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:10 pm

Sexter wrote:there are pros and cons for every thing.

Although most women expect to get hit on at clubs and bars, their bitch shields are higher too. Their friends are also more protective(cockblocks), and the music makes it harder for you to build rapport with them... LOTS OF COMPETITION by other men too.

Gaming in america is like a double edged sword. game girls during day game, it's inappropriate and women claim your creepy or weird. game girls at night game, expect a lot of cockblocks/competition/bitch shields. I honostly think it's a double edged sword, i don't think Either is easier than the other, gaming women is always gonna be hard. The only good thing about night game is that there's an abundant of single women that go there, moreso than day game.

PS

most guys who you see holding hands with a hot girl in america, mostly met through social circle/same organization. not through day game cold approach or bar and club game. Only 8% of couples met at bars. the vast majority met through social circle.

You are right about that. In bars and clubs the women's bitch shields are very high most of the time and for some women it's like a sport to reject guys or just to see how many guys hit on them (but they are not looking for anyone)
I have rarly met couples who met in a bar or night club.
fox
Freshman Poster

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:33 pm

MrPeabody wrote:When I was in college, I had a friend who was a real artist, and he attracted women like flies. The hottest women on campus were his groupies. He would search the used clothing stores for clothing made in the 30s and 40s, and then restore them. He would go out in public immaculately and cleanly dressed as a 1930s man. So, he would come across as a clean-cut gentleman, but women would immediately see that he was eccentric and different. He even perfected the art of using snuff with a hand-woven handkerchief.
l.

That's awesome. I fully admit though, I rather put my time into business and making money then going through all that for a woman.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Postby gsjackson » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:47 pm

MrPeabody wrote:When I was in college, I had a friend who was a real artist, and he attracted women like flies. The hottest women on campus were his groupies. He would search the used clothing stores for clothing made in the 30s and 40s, and then restore them. He would go out in public immaculately and cleanly dressed as a 1930s man. So, he would come across as a clean-cut gentleman, but women would immediately see that he was eccentric and different. He even perfected the art of using snuff with a hand-woven handkerchief.

I'm wondering if I saw this guy in a bar in Arlington, Va. circa maybe late '80s. Looked like William Powell had just stepped off the set of the Thin Man, even down to the way he held his cigarettes. The chicks weren't flocking on this particular occasion, though. And now, most women in the United States of Amnesia wouldn't have the slightest idea what historical period or style of courtship he's referencing. Gentleman? What's that? I'm serious -- the concept wouldn't even register.

Mr. P, you've piqued my interest slightly in both meditation and Baja beach property.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Postby Fenix » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:47 pm

I don't know about you guys, but Sasha is f***ing hilarious! I was drawn in, but most of the shit he said was so bad that is was good. The results of the day gaming proved just that. Worst part? American women would eat this shit up. Panties looking like the "slip n' slide" and shit. PUA is so 5 minutes ago. People still do this shit? Like bloods and crips...People are still in gangs? This is what this reminds me of. So f***ing lame and so f***ing old. His delivery gives him away 99.9% of the time. I always emphasize your tone of voice and inflection. Emphasize the way you speak. Not this shit he does. Dead giveaway. I enjoyed this video for its hilarity. I like his "is he a real or imaginary boyfriend" line though.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Postby Rock » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:13 am

Personally, I think day approaching is fun. And if you work it hard enough, you can accumulate some contacts who might be of value. Sasha did a bit better this time. But I don't think he should have bear hugged her at the end:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sashathepua ... sGEYfu-rwM

But, I wouldn't I wouldn't try it in the US or London except in exceptional circumstances. I did pick-up a girl once at an Underground stop in London. But she was Taiwanese and just average looking. Tried the same thing with a Japanese girl sitting next to me on Underground. As soon as I opened my mouth, she immediately got up and moved to the other side of the subway car, lol.

In Latin America and Asia, day approaches have delivered some amazing fruit for me though. To some extent, its always a numbers game. How much work is hooking-up with someone you find very attractive and sexy worth? If you want it to fall into your lap, you better be a natural. Otherwise, it takes some stamina, patience, and rejection tolerance. And once you establish the connection, it may take several phone calls or dates before you get to intimacy.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Rock » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:19 am

Phoenix Sosa wrote:I don't know about you guys, but Sasha is f***ing hilarious! I was drawn in, but most of the shit he said was so bad that is was good. The results of the day gaming proved just that. Worst part? American women would eat this shit up. Panties looking like the "slip n' slide" and shit. PUA is so 5 minutes ago. People still do this shit? Like bloods and crips...People are still in gangs? This is what this reminds me of. So f***ing lame and so f***ing old. His delivery gives him away 99.9% of the time. I always emphasize your tone of voice and inflection. Emphasize the way you speak. Not this shit he does. Dead giveaway. I enjoyed this video for its hilarity. I like his "is he a real or imaginary boyfriend" line though.

Yea, traditional PU is so transparent in the hotspots these days and yes, the follies of Sasha provides some entertainment value, kinda like Winston back in Russia, lol.

Still, nothing wrong with approaching girls you are seriously attracted to. Some of the PU guys are much smoother and can still pull-it off well. This guy is a self admitted amateur as per last vid. Maybe he could do better with some hard work and a lot of changes.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Fenix » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:28 am

Rock wrote:
Phoenix Sosa wrote:I don't know about you guys, but Sasha is f***ing hilarious! I was drawn in, but most of the shit he said was so bad that is was good. The results of the day gaming proved just that. Worst part? American women would eat this shit up. Panties looking like the "slip n' slide" and shit. PUA is so 5 minutes ago. People still do this shit? Like bloods and crips...People are still in gangs? This is what this reminds me of. So f***ing lame and so f***ing old. His delivery gives him away 99.9% of the time. I always emphasize your tone of voice and inflection. Emphasize the way you speak. Not this shit he does. Dead giveaway. I enjoyed this video for its hilarity. I like his "is he a real or imaginary boyfriend" line though.

Yea, traditional PU is so transparent in the hotspots these days and yes, the follies of Sasha provides some entertainment value, kinda like Winston back in Russia, lol.

Still, nothing wrong with approaching girls you are seriously attracted to. Some of the PU guys are much smoother and can still pull-it off well. This guy is a self admitted amateur as per last vid. Maybe he could do better with some hard work and a lot of changes.

I saw the other video you posted earlier this morning and I liked that one, as well. For an amateur, he's not bad. I just think PUA is so outdated. Sure, approaching women you really like is fine, but it has to be the right place at the right time. The best approaches are the ones that happen by accident or you have material you can use to get the girl to talk like the girl has on some kooky shirt. PUA does have its positives, but there are not many though.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Postby fox » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:54 am

Phoenix Sosa wrote:I saw the other video you posted earlier this morning and I liked that one, as well. For an amateur, he's not bad. I just think PUA is so outdated. Sure, approaching women you really like is fine, but it has to be the right place at the right time. The best approaches are the ones that happen by accident or you have material you can use to get the girl to talk like the girl has on some kooky shirt. PUA does have its positives, but there are not many though.

The thing is, PUAs say that day game and number closes are going to get you laid a lot where in reality day game and number closes usually don't lead to anything. So yes it can be fun, but the problem is guys are buying into the PUA marketing pitches thinking it's going to get them laid where in reality in most cases it ain't going to happen.

I heard of guys who approached 1000-5000 women in day game and the results:
very little to none.

Even the former number 1 PUA in London (AFC Adam) said himself that day game and number closes are nothing and that the chances of a woman following you up later are next to none, This has been
reported widely across the board on PUA Hate AND even PUA Companies
own forums.
fox
Freshman Poster

Postby Sexter » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:37 am

fox wrote:
Phoenix Sosa wrote:I saw the other video you posted earlier this morning and I liked that one, as well. For an amateur, he's not bad. I just think PUA is so outdated. Sure, approaching women you really like is fine, but it has to be the right place at the right time. The best approaches are the ones that happen by accident or you have material you can use to get the girl to talk like the girl has on some kooky shirt. PUA does have its positives, but there are not many though.

The thing is, PUAs say that day game and number closes are going to get you laid a lot where in reality day game and number closes usually don't lead to anything. So yes it can be fun, but the problem is guys are buying into the PUA marketing pitches thinking it's going to get them laid where in reality in most cases it ain't going to happen.

I heard of guys who approached 1000-5000 women in day game and the results:
very little to none.

Even the former number 1 PUA in London (AFC Adam) said himself that day game and number closes are nothing and that the chances of a woman following you up later are next to none, This has been
reported widely across the board on PUA Hate AND even PUA Companies
own forums.

this is actually very true. As a guy who approached roughly 5,000 women or groups of girls, i had very limited success.

I know guys who get laid on a daily basis Without EVEN trying at all, but they do it through mutual friends or organizations (fraternities, same organizations, etc).

the other good option is to travel to another country and meet women there, it will increase your lay right exponentially. Whereas the PUA day game route has got to be the HARDEST way to get laid.

Sure you might get numbers
Sure it can be fun
Sure, you might be a cool guy

but most of the time, numbers Don't MEAN SHIT. Especially in america. To people who have done PUA know, most numbers are flaky and it usually equates to nothing. So that 4 hours of you "day gaming" and get 4 phone numbers, if all 4 flake out on you then you wasted 4 hours of your time. That 4 hours could of easily been used to make money or learn a skill.

The PUA thing is a good tool for confidence, but when it comes to actually "f***ing" the girl, the results will be disappointing. The reason why PUA doesn't work is the reason why anti-pua sites exist. If PUA worked, then puahate.com wouldn't exist, or millioins of over satured PUA material wouldn't exist giving contradictory advice.
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Postby fox » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:42 am

Sexter wrote:but most of the time, numbers Don't MEAN SHIT. Especially in america. To people who have done PUA know, most numbers are flaky and it usually equates to nothing. So that 4 hours of you "day gaming" and get 4 phone numbers, if all 4 flake out on you then you wasted 4 hours of your time. That 4 hours could of easily been used to make money or learn a skill.

The PUA thing is a good tool for confidence, but when it comes to actually "f***ing" the girl, the results will be disappointing. The reason why PUA doesn't work is the reason why anti-pua sites exist. If PUA worked, then puahate.com wouldn't exist, or millioins of over satured PUA material wouldn't exist giving contradictory advice.

also night game is shit. You can go out 5 nights a week approach\ talk to women (most of them have their bitch shields up) and usually it won't lead to anything. So you wasted time and money for nothing...
I have seen PUAs who go out almost every night and get little to no results (this has also been reported on PUA forums).

Also people seem to forget that most seduction Gurus don't get girls with cold approching, day or night game.

They get girls because they have some Social dominances over their target demographics, high social status in some niche or they may be very good loooking, rich or both- and then they say they are pulling some game out of their ass.
fox
Freshman Poster

Postby MrPeabody » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:15 pm

I think the original idea of picking up women in the daytime has been entirely lost, perhaps the wrong impression has been given by incompetent teachers. You were never suppose to just go up to a woman on a side walk and approach her with zero context or sensitivity to the situation. Men who were successful at this would choose situations to approach women that fitted their personality and in areas where they were competent. At the time, we had working groups, and developed ideas which we would distribute to each other over private lists. For example, one guy would pick up women at the supermarket. He knew a lot about fruits and vegetables so would start up conversations with women selecting fruits and vegetables. The idea here is that he wrote all the patterns in advance, so he knew exactly what to say at the different stages of seduction. Another guy, who was Ross Jeffries “poster childâ€￾ was a doctor, who would meet women on the exercise machines. It was always the same situation – he was next to a hot woman on an exercise machine. He had all the patterns prepared in advance, and he used his special knowledge as a doctor to open up a conversation and tell the woman that she should adjust her position to save her knees, etc. When he would describe the details of the hot women he picked up, men would be on the floor laughing, because he was fat, ugly, and balding. My friend the artist was able to use his artistic talents to dress in an interesting way, and women could instantly see he had style, he didn’t have to say anything. You have to pick something that works for you. Dressing like my friend would never work for me, because I have no artistic sense of style, and thus would end up looking like Mystery or worse. Once you select the situation, you have everything prepared in advance, and are in a situation which uses your strengths. If you study military history, you discover that the great generals would pick the territory that would give them the best advantage, and let the enemy come to them.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Postby fox » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:46 pm

MrPeabody wrote:I think the original idea of picking up women in the daytime has been entirely lost, perhaps the wrong impression has been given by incompetent teachers. You were never suppose to just go up to a woman on a side walk and approach her with zero context or sensitivity to the situation. Men who were successful at this would choose situations to approach women that fitted their personality and in areas where they were competent

I agree, we have to remember that Mystery - the one who started it all was a magician and was in the entertainment Bizz before he started to use it on pick up. So he already had experience as an entertainer and he just
adjusted it for pick up.

Most guys don't come from the entertainment Bizz so for them it's not easy like it was for Mystery.

Also the seduction stuff was an underground thing before the book 'the game'. After the book 'the game' when everything was exposed and so many people started to do it everywhere- women now see it for what it is.
fox
Freshman Poster

Postby Fenix » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:54 pm

Do any of you know if these PUA "gurus" have drop dead girlfriends or wives?
Fenix
Junior Poster

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:58 pm

MrPeabody wrote: For example, one guy would pick up women at the supermarket. He knew a lot about fruits and vegetables so would start up conversations with women selecting fruits and vegetables. .

Yea I just recently did this. I was around the vegetable section in my local supermarket and saw this hot MILF kind of giving me a "come talk to me vibe" so I turned to her and asked her what was the best way to figure out good bananas from the bad ones. The moment felt NATURAL and I guess it did for her because she started TALKING TO ME and was really trying to be helpful. Talking to her about bananas and watching her hold them was also a good subliminal trick because bananas resembles a penis.

I could have pushed further but I'm quite serious in that I gave up on American women. I don't want nothing to do with any of them and I don't want to ruin my peaceful life.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Postby MrPeabody » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:02 pm

fox wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:I think the original idea of picking up women in the daytime has been entirely lost, perhaps the wrong impression has been given by incompetent teachers. You were never suppose to just go up to a woman on a side walk and approach her with zero context or sensitivity to the situation. Men who were successful at this would choose situations to approach women that fitted their personality and in areas where they were competent

I agree, we have to remember that Mystery - the one who started it all was a magician and was in the entertainment Bizz before he started to use it on pick up. So he already had experience as an entertainer and he just
adjusted it for pick up.

Most guys don't come from the entertainment Bizz so for them it's not easy like it was for Mystery.

Also the seduction stuff was an underground thing before the book 'the game'. After the book 'the game' when everything was exposed and so many people started to do it everywhere- women now see it for what it is.

That’s the problem. These “gurusâ€￾ are using techniques that highlight their own strengths, and then trying to sell it as one size fits all. Jeffries emphasized language patterns because he has the gift of gab, so it’s a good fit for him. The few men who are successful are able to see the larger abstract principles and come up with something that fits them and uses their own strengths. I have never read the book “the gameâ€￾, but I believe that I was in one of the first three groups that formed (they were called lairs). But, I wasn’t there for too long.
Last edited by MrPeabody on Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions