Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Look at this PUA shit 'day game'

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby fox » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:32 pm

Sexter wrote:you are not getting the point.

these are pickup GURUs, the same guys who claim they pull "supermodels" or "hot waitresses" or "strippers" in their internet marketing.

Their girlfriends are average at best, claiming that you teach PUA and claim you pull "hot models" and "sex objects" is utter bullshit. it's a way to hype their marketing techniques to boost their business. From my experience, i've never ever seen a PUA guru pull a super model or a solid "10"as much as they claim Or at all.

and yes, i use to hang around with PUAs, most are either socially inept or weird. Most guys who get into PUA have a 80-90% fall out rate. WHY? because it's so difficult to get laid from cold approach, expecially in america


Me too. I used to hung out with PUAs and I never saw anyone pulling a 9 or a 10. Only once I saw a PUA with a very good looking girlfriend but her personality sucked big time.

It's like you say: if you are in a country that most women are fat or unattractive , if one girl is good looking she has loads of guys chasing after her- so she can be very picky. While if you go to a country where most women are healthy and attractive- that's going to be much easier....

BTW
I pm you - check your pm :wink:
fox
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:48 pm







Postby DarrenFW » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:37 pm

Hey guys.....quick question.......what do you think about women's right to vote?
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 3:29 am
Location: Fort Worth TX

Postby fox » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:38 am

Also if you notice non of the dating Gurus who are married or have girlfriends met their women in a cold approach....

I have not heard of any dating Guru who is married who met his wife in day game\cold approaching and etc...
they always meet them in some kind of social or business circle that they are in and already have high value in that circle.

I would not be surprised if Hypnotica's wife was a stripper working at his strip club or something....

johnny soporno found his girlfriend in the Porn Bizz where he has social dominance

neil strauss's former and present girlfriends are women he met through his networking value

AFC Adam met his wife at Gambler's PUA training company - where she was also working and Adam had high social value over there.

I bet David D. also didn't meet his wife in a cold approach :wink:
fox
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:48 pm

Postby odbo » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:52 am

DarrenFW wrote:Hey guys.....quick question.......what do you think about women's right to vote?

"Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner." Going back to Greece... it was never about freedom or whatever the schools and media try to tell you. It was simply another method for the elites to screw the working man. But that's besides the point. In the Anglosphere (UK, US, etc), democracy at the top of the political heirarchy doesn't exist and never did. In that sense it doesn't matter who or how many people vote.

Women's right to vote is important as a symbol however. The reality is, women are illogical. Their biology dictates this. They also have a miniture amygdala which means they are easy fooled as they cannot differentiate reality from a picture someone paints, whether that be a hollywood director or a politician. This was mentioned on Anglo Bitch, a blog which was posted on here before. (A good read!)

To give a woman an equal say in how society is run is suicidal, you just don't do such a thing if you have any sense. Just like you listen to children's concerns, but you don't let them run things. To let women vote on key issues (economy, military, education, etc) is equal to giving an 8 year old a truck driving license for the sake of liberation from discriminatory "ageism".

But people with any hope, (not the lost souls), first need to go through a long "un-learning" process, and concluding what I just stated comes somewhere at the end of it. It wouldn't be smart to go around telling everyone the west's problems would be solved if women were stripped of their power and no longer used to "contain" men, but at the same time.. it is a big part of the puzzle. Yes men have been conditioned to mimic women, but they sense this yet cannot reverse the damage while living in a woman's world.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby Sexter » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:35 am

fox wrote:Also if you notice non of the dating Gurus who are married or have girlfriends met their women in a cold approach....

I have not heard of any dating Guru who is married who met his wife in day game\cold approaching and etc...
they always meet them in some kind of social or business circle that they are in and already have high value in that circle.

I would not be surprised if Hypnotica's wife was a stripper working at his strip club or something....

johnny soporno found his girlfriend in the Porn Bizz where he has social dominance

neil strauss's former and present girlfriends are women he met through his networking value

AFC Adam met his wife at Gambler's PUA training company - where she was also working and Adam had high social value over there.

I bet David D. also didn't meet his wife in a cold approach :wink:


haha this is actually very true

I don't think this is any different from how a "natural" gets his girls (social circle, social network, same organization, etc). None of those GURUs met their GFs in a cold approach, but yet they teach techniques on "how to" cold approach.

*sigh* what a load of shit
Sexter
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:36 pm
Location: San Diego

Postby Sexter » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:40 am

odbo wrote:
DarrenFW wrote:Hey guys.....quick question.......what do you think about women's right to vote?

"Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner." Going back to Greece... it was never about freedom or whatever the schools and media try to tell you. It was simply another method for the elites to screw the working man. But that's besides the point. In the Anglosphere (UK, US, etc), democracy at the top of the political heirarchy doesn't exist and never did. In that sense it doesn't matter who or how many people vote.

Women's right to vote is important as a symbol however. The reality is, women are illogical. Their biology dictates this. They also have a miniture amygdala which means they are easy fooled as they cannot differentiate reality from a picture someone paints, whether that be a hollywood director or a politician. This was mentioned on Anglo Bitch, a blog which was posted on here before. (A good read!)

To give a woman an equal say in how society is run is suicidal, you just don't do such a thing if you have any sense. Just like you listen to children's concerns, but you don't let them run things. To let women vote on key issues (economy, military, education, etc) is equal to giving an 8 year old a truck driving license for the sake of liberation from discriminatory "ageism".

But people with any hope, (not the lost souls), first need to go through a long "un-learning" process, and concluding what I just stated comes somewhere at the end of it. It wouldn't be smart to go around telling everyone the west's problems would be solved if women were stripped of their power and no longer used to "contain" men, but at the same time.. it is a big part of the puzzle. Yes men have been conditioned to mimic women, but they sense this yet cannot reverse the damage while living in a woman's world.


i don't mind that women have the right to vote. I'm actually "for" this

I just dislike the way they have a high sense of entitlement and have a feminist attitude towards every thing. More and more women are acting like this, thinking "highly" of themselves and being too selective on their mates. i remember in the early 80s where women are starting to become bitches, and the mass media is telling them to "do whatever you want" and don't "give in to a man". thus, they cut their hair short and act bitchy/cold when you meet them.

think about this. As an ex-PUA myself, the reason why PUA has such as negative stigma is because of feminism. Feminism shows that if a guy appraoches a woman, he is a "PIG" who just "wants to get laid". When in reality, we just want companions. Feminism is a major reason why cold approach doesn't work in america. It has a negative stigma to it because feminists view us as "pigs" who just want to get laid or "creeps" because social conditioning in the mass media portray us men as "creeps" if you approach.

you can find many of winston's articles supporting this. It's actually true. As a guy who approached 5,000 women and have "nothing to show for" Cold approaching in america is A big waste of time. If you don't mind getting rejected or getting flaky numbers, then GO AHEAD.
Sexter
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:36 pm
Location: San Diego

Postby MrPeabody » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:35 pm

I think that the main problem with PUA is unreasonable expectations fostered by dishonest marketing techniques. After all, is it really that bad for men to get together and practice approaching women? That sounds like an activity that will have a net benefit. As long as they don't have false expectations, they will end up improving themselves.

A parallel can be made to the world of day trading. There are thousands of products out there now to teach average people day trading. People will put down $5000 to take a weekend course teaching them to day trade. But the reality is that only 5% of those traders will make any money. So, you have a marketing industry which is holding out the promise to millions of people that they can become rich day trading, when the reality is that only 5% of them will make money, and a fraction of that will make good money. The reality is that day trading requires a significant amount of talent which most people don't have. Now, in America this is legal, because all of the ads promising riches have a small print on the side disclaiming everything they say. You see, the American system is "caveat emptor" which means that this type of fraud is LEGAL as long as it is being done by a business.

In the PUA industry, just like day trading, the marketers can make any outrageous claim they want, as long as they don't promise something factual, and they include the small print. So, all these men will go into a seminar with ridiculous high expectations and then become disillusioned when it doesn't work. The reality is that the "seduction" being taught requires a high level of talent which most men don't have. So, the marketers are holding out the illusion that they have a technique which any man can easily learn, but the reality is that it will take hard work and incredible pain (facing continuous rejection) to make it work even a little. But, this is LEGAL in America - i.e., caveat emptor.

So, if you actually believed this could work so easily - whose fault is it? You know up front that America is "caveat emptor", which basically means that certain types of marketing fraud have been declared ethical by government fiat. So, knowing this why not just accept responsibility for your own gullibility and learn something?
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1246
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:53 pm

Postby fox » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:13 pm

MrPeabody wrote:So, if you actually believed this could work so easily - whose fault is it? You know up front that America is "caveat emptor", which basically means that certain types of marketing fraud have been declared ethical by government fiat. So, knowing this why not just accept responsibility for your own gullibility and learn something?


It's our responsibility yes. However don't forget that PUA Gurus are playing on a man's basic needs (I don't know if basics needs is the right way to describe it) but most men want a girlfriend and sex. It's biological...
while the example you gave above- 'day trade' is not a biological\physical need.

Note:
when I say 'need' I don't mean as if you are going to die if you don't have a girlfriend or sex. What I mean is that it's a stronger need than learning to 'day trade' because it's something biological....
fox
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:48 pm

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:35 pm

Sexter wrote:
Northamericanguy wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
fox wrote:David Deangelo- got married his wife is Not good looking at all. Not that looks is everything but for a dating Guru he should have done much better....


Here are some pictures of his wife. You would think that for a "pickup artist" he would do much better than this! Come on, I've rejected girls at bars who came onto me, who were better looking than his wife! David Deangelo teaches guys how to get "hot women" and he can't even get an average looking woman himself! :shock:


http://www.puahate.com/showthread.php?t=8784


I think what guys forget sometimes when they disagree with a buddies choice of lady is that:

1. Some girls can have a unique charm that makes them very desirable.

2. Some girls are really good in the bedroom and are open to doing anything.


Looks are not the ONLY factor all the time.


you are not getting the point.

these are pickup GURUs, the same guys who claim they pull "supermodels" or "hot waitresses" or "strippers" in their internet marketing.

Their girlfriends are average at best, claiming that you teach PUA and claim you pull "hot models" and "sex objects" is utter bullshit. it's a way to hype their marketing techniques to boost their business. From my experience, i've never ever seen a PUA guru pull a super model or a solid "10"as much as they claim Or at all.

and yes, i use to hang around with PUAs, most are either socially inept or weird. Most guys who get into PUA have a 80-90% fall out rate. WHY? because it's so difficult to get laid from cold approach, expecially in america



Oh, I see.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby MrPeabody » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:38 pm

fox wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:So, if you actually believed this could work so easily - whose fault is it? You know up front that America is "caveat emptor", which basically means that certain types of marketing fraud have been declared ethical by government fiat. So, knowing this why not just accept responsibility for your own gullibility and learn something?


It's our responsibility yes. However don't forget that PUA Gurus are playing on a man's basic needs (I don't know if basics needs is the right way to describe it) but most men want a girlfriend and sex. It's biological...
while the example you gave above- 'day trade' is not a biological\physical need.

Note:
when I say 'need' I don't mean as if you are going to die if you don't have a girlfriend or sex. What I mean is that it's a stronger need than learning to 'day trade' because it's something biological....


Day trading also plays on one's need for security. Because so many people have been ripped off by Wall street, they are now being sold the story that they can do better themselves using new technology. And interests rates are so low now that the rate you get won't even keep up with inflation, so you are forced to speculate. All marketing plays on peoples deep needs. Being continuously deceived is part of being trapped in the US matrix. Also, doing anything significant requires extensive study, practice, hardship, and patience. But Americans are conditioned to believe in a quick fix and the marketers take advantage of this. Even consider this board. Going abroad isn't a simple thing and requires a lot of hard work and preparation. How many men here are really serious about going abroad? If they were, this board would be full of nuts and bolts details and questions of "How do I do this?". Everyone wants results but not many are willing to do the work.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1246
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:53 pm

Postby fox » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:22 pm

MrPeabody wrote:Everyone wants results but not many are willing to do the work.

well there are more ways to make money besides day trading so people have a need for security but that could be fulfiled in other ways (it's not day treading or nothing). On the other hand: if people feel like they want a girl or sex really bad- they see it as either:
A. go and learn pick up
or
B. go to a hooker
option 2 isn't always bad but it's only short term solution.
Note:
I don't see it like that but most guys who go to the community see it like this. I know cause I talked to many guys from the community while I was still in it...

And another note:
your post is not accurate, you don't see the big picture. Why?
because meeting and dating women is not supposed to be so much hard work and pain. Sure it requires some work but it's not supposed to be a torture. unfortunately it has become hard work and a torture for some guys - part of it is because women have so much social value today. Another reason is because the PUA made it much more difficult than it's supposed to be. for example if a woman does not want me she can f**k off- I'm not going to try to use tricks to make her want me (like PUAs teach)
fox
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:48 pm

Postby MrPeabody » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:52 pm

fox wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:Everyone wants results but not many are willing to do the work.

well there are more ways to make money besides day trading so people have a need for security but that could be fulfiled in other ways (it's not day treading or nothing). On the other hand: if people feel like they want a girl or sex really bad- they see it as either:
A. go and learn pick up
or
B. go to a hooker
option 2 isn't always bad but it's only short term solution.
Note:
I don't see it like that but most guys who go to the community see it like this. I know cause I talked to many guys from the community while I was still in it...

And another note:
your post is not accurate, you don't see the big picture. Why?
because meeting and dating women is not supposed to be so much hard work and pain. Sure it requires some work but it's not supposed to be a torture. unfortunately it has become hard work and a torture for some guys - part of it is because women have so much social value today. Another reason is because the PUA made it much more difficult than it's supposed to be. for example if a woman does not want me she can f**k off- I'm not going to try to use tricks to make her want me (like PUAs teach)


The PUAs are all ripoffs of Ross Jeffries (most of them were his students at one time), who was a big believer in NLP. So, from the beginning it has been an NLP inspired movement into heavy manipulation. You have to get into her head and create pictures and get into your own head and create pictures, etc. Then when guys can't do it, they beat themselves up even more, and tell themselves they are "stupid" because they can't get it to work. So, PUA becomes an additional mental liability. The fact is that it is hardwork - I stated the way it is and not the way it should be. That's why I recommend that men dump Western manipulation and establish a solid meditation practice (preferably Vipassana). This will give you the tools to eliminate the rejection reactivity from your mind, so you accept all experience, and are not bothered by rejection. One's behavior will subsequently change and become natural, rather then the performing clown NLP artist.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1246
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:53 pm

Postby fox » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:59 pm

MrPeabody wrote:That's why I recommend that men dump Western manipulation and establish a solid meditation practice (preferably Vipassana). This will give you the tools to eliminate the rejection reactivity from your mind, so you accept all experience, and are not bothered by rejection. One's behavior will subsequently change and become natural, rather then the performing clown NLP artist.


that or dressing like a clown (Mystery style).

BTW
how are women in Mexico?
were you born and raised in Mexico or did you move there?
fox
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:48 pm

Postby MrPeabody » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:24 pm

fox wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:That's why I recommend that men dump Western manipulation and establish a solid meditation practice (preferably Vipassana). This will give you the tools to eliminate the rejection reactivity from your mind, so you accept all experience, and are not bothered by rejection. One's behavior will subsequently change and become natural, rather then the performing clown NLP artist.


that or dressing like a clown (Mystery style).

BTW
how are women in Mexico?
were you born and raised in Mexico or did you move there?



I moved here. I am not Mexican. The women aren't as easy to pick up here, like I have heard about the women in the Philippines (although I have never been there). However, it's not as bad as the US. I have talked to plenty of women here and have always been treated well. You also really need to speak Spanish. In my opinion, the most beautiful women are from Sinaloa. Also, Guadalajara is where the French troops were stationed, and you can find natural blonds and redheads there. Monterey is the high-tech part of Mexico, where you could look for educated, middle class women. Basically, it's still possible to find a more traditional woman unaffected by feminism, but you will still need to go through the steps of romance. It could be a good opportunity for a younger man. If you got a woman, you would be more confident that she wanted you for you, and could find someone in the middle class without relatives trying to shake you down. Also, I have not really encountered any Anti-American resentment here, although Americans seem to think this is a problem.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1246
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:53 pm

Postby lavezzi » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:43 pm

Something Americans/Canadians need to realize that will hugely work against them when dealing with females in other Anglo countries is their accent.

The American and very similar Canadian accent is perceived very negatively by other Anglo cultures. In Ireland, England is seen as an ideal place for us to attract women because we are perceived as having an exotic edge in our favor. This is partly due to our small population size which results in a lacking of media production. Unlike the US, which provides a huge influx of media to all the other nations, which results in Americans being viewed as ordinary and familiar. In cultures where such superficial things are vital, it puts you at a large disadvantage. Had that guy of had an Irish accent, he probably would have gotten laid as a result of that video.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests