Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Look at this PUA shit 'day game'

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Winston » Tue May 07, 2013 10:09 am

fox wrote:
Phoenix wrote:Do any of you know if these PUA "gurus" have drop dead girlfriends or wives?


Zan- is divorced (he was married a long time ago I don't know how his wife looks like)

AFC Adam Lyons - is married. Some say his wife is good looking (I think so too) but people who met her say she is cold, materialistic and kind of slutty. I saw some pictures of her - in the pictures she looks slutty. She also doesn't seem very
intelligent (from the videos I saw of her).

Owen Cook (aka Tyler Drden) from RSD- has a mexican girlfriend maybe they are married now. Not so good looking but not ugly. There was a rumor that she is from a poor part of Mexico and went with him mostly for the Canadian passport and his money (don't know if that's true but anyway- she is not that good looking).

Johnny Soporno is in a relationship with a p**n star who still f***s strangers on Camera for money :roll:
she is decent looking but still in the p**n Bizz.

Hypnotica- got married, his wife is good looking. But I know nothing about her personality or what she does for aliving.

David Deangelo- got married his wife is Not good looking at all. Not that looks is everything but for a dating Guru he should have done much better....


That's pretty surprising. I guess it just goes to show that what people claim and the image they show is often different from the actual reality. David DeAngelo's girl looks like, but is not very attractive. I wonder if he's lost fans because of that. I mean, the girl he has is the kind that most of us could get too, as long as we are nice to her and connect with her.

Adam Lyons is tall and good looking. Obviously that's a big factor in his game, even if he doesn't admit it. Check out this video of him. It claims he's the world's #1 pickup artist. lol

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6TGBKaR76c[/youtube]
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23600
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm







Postby Winston » Tue May 07, 2013 11:03 am

Btw, everyday here in Las Vegas I see good looking guys with good looking girls. They have no PUA. They are just good looking quiet guys who obey their hot girlfriends and act passive around them. I guess that's what American girls want nowadays - a guy who is good looking and obedient to their wishes. PUA has nothing to do with that.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23600
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby jamesbond » Tue May 07, 2013 11:37 am

WorldTraveler wrote:
fox wrote:
WuFan wrote:Good looks IS everything.

Personality doesn´t matter when it comes to getting women.


I disagree, I have seen very good looking men failing with women or having girlfriends who are not attractive at all.


I have friends who are 9s and make over 100K and have a hard time getting dates. Happens all the time in America!


Yes, I also know guys who are good looking, make a lot of money, live in a nice house and drive a nice car and they STILL have a hard time meeting women!

I think America is the most difficult country in the world to meet women. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7492
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby kai1275 » Tue May 07, 2013 4:34 pm

jamesbond wrote:
WorldTraveler wrote:
fox wrote:
WuFan wrote:Good looks IS everything.

Personality doesn´t matter when it comes to getting women.


I disagree, I have seen very good looking men failing with women or having girlfriends who are not attractive at all.


I have friends who are 9s and make over 100K and have a hard time getting dates. Happens all the time in America!


Yes, I also know guys who are good looking, make a lot of money, live in a nice house and drive a nice car and they STILL have a hard time meeting women!

I think America is the most difficult country in the world to meet women. :shock:


I had that problem. As soon as I changed to International women, then I had all upsides.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby fox » Wed May 08, 2013 2:14 am

Here is an update:

Zan- is divorced (he was married a long time ago I don't know how his wife looks like)- that's old news....

AFC Adam Lyons - is married. His wife is good looking but: cold, emotionless and a gold digger that spends all his money. There was a rumor that she cheated on him and he forgave her - but that has not been confirmed...

Owen Cook (aka Tyler Drden) from RSD- has a mexican woman who is average-decent looking. They have a baby or two...then she cheated on him and he decided to make his marriage 'open'.
I don't know if they are still living together but she got a Canadian citizenship now and child support payments from him.

Johnny Soporno is still in an open relationship with a p**n star.

Hypnotica- got married, turns out his wife is from Eastern Europe- Bulgaria.

David Deangelo- got married his wife is Not good looking at all. As a 'dating Guru' who is also very wealthy I think he could have done better, but what do I care....

Sal Peer (aka Speer) got married to a cute woman from Thailand.

Rick H -another dating Guru is now living in Eastern Europe (Romania) probably flashing around 100$ at bars in front of hot Romanian women, the guy was always loaded (his money was mostly inherited).
fox
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:48 pm

Postby fightforlove » Wed May 08, 2013 2:00 pm

What is Mystery doing nowadays? Still working his Mystery Method?
fightforlove
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:41 pm
Location: on an adventure between Wisconsin and Jalisco

Postby fox » Wed May 08, 2013 9:29 pm

fightforlove wrote:What is Mystery doing nowadays? Still working his Mystery Method?


No he has a baby now with some girl (no one knows anything about her...)

I think that After that VH1 show: 'the pick up artist' he became very rich cause he stopped doing boot camps completely...
fox
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:48 pm

Postby fox » Wed May 08, 2013 9:44 pm

Winston wrote:Adam Lyons is tall and good looking. Obviously that's a big factor in his game, even if he doesn't admit it. Check out this video of him. It claims he's the world's #1 pickup artist. lol

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6TGBKaR76c[/youtube]



Adam Lyons is a scammer, he wasn't getting girls because of his game or even his looks for that matter (although it's a nice bonus)....

he was already popular with women before he got into Game-because of his high paying Job in Public Relations in London- and all of the girls he laid were girls he was friends with prior to 'Game'.

he was also an "un-official" club promoter.

Adam is a known charlatan that invites relatively good looking girls with low "Social Economic" Value into Exclusive Clubs.
Adam himself only got into the club because he made the requisite minimum of $73,000- $90,000 (£50,000-£60,000 GBP) per year as a PR man.

Also his job in Public Relations did indeed mean he had higher "Career Networking Value" and this "helping" girls- often lead to sex. Because 'some women' do have sex with guys for Networking Value.
fox
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:48 pm

Postby fox » Wed May 08, 2013 9:54 pm

Winston wrote:Btw, everyday here in Las Vegas I see good looking guys with good looking girls. They have no PUA. They are just good looking quiet guys who obey their hot girlfriends and act passive around them. I guess that's what American girls want nowadays - a guy who is good looking and obedient to their wishes. PUA has nothing to do with that.


BTW

I have to disagree, it's not enough to look good.

as you mentioned in another post:

You also have to vibe with them too, not just look good. To do that, you gotta fit into the culture and know how to act fake to fit in with their flow.... You gotta "catch their wave" so to speak. Young women are not open and natural. They got a frequency and tempo of their own, and if you're not on that frequency, the conversation will be awkward.

It's not open and natural where you can just be yourself. You gotta adjust to a certain tempo.


Like you I'm in a frequency that's far too different from young women-

I don't care about celebrity gossip or silly reality shows.

I love talking about philosophy and politics- not something that most women can relate to (not all women of course but most...).

Since most young girls in the west are only interested in superficial stuff I often don't have anything to talk to them about.

I assume the guys you saw in Vegas are probably on the same frequency like the girls you saw them with-
some guys also provide drugs or know others who do- that's a perfect bait if you want good looking party girls who only care about parties, getting drugs or money.
fox
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:48 pm

Re: My analogies of PUA

Postby globe-trotter » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:56 am

Iawesome60 wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, I have a few analogies of PUA. I VERY HIGHLY DO NOT recommend PUA to anyone in order to meet attractive members of the opposite sex. Here are my analogies. Also, I concur with some of the analogies of PUA from forum members.

1. Using PUA is like having a very heavyweight on your back (weighs more than you) and iceskating. Why would one want to do all of that work? PUA is too much work because you're doing WAY too much to impress someone. It should not take too much work to impress members of the opposite sex.

2. Using PUA in the USA (especially a man with a woman in America) is going on a suicide mission with your mental health. PUA gurus fail to understand the arduous level of winning a quality woman in America. Women in America have shields up (bad vibes), are usually unattractive (overweight, obese, personality traits, skin, and etc), are cruel rejecting men (by making fun of your teeth, the way you talk, your eyes, your skin color, they don't answer men, they walk away from men fast, they embarrass them, they act angry aggressive and etcetera), seldom approach men, seldom initiate interest and mean it, and etcetera. These factors will ruin a man's mental health.

When I see an American women, the feeling of terror takes over. I have another analogy. If you see an alligator or another intimidating animal (anaconda, cheetah, hippopotamus, and etcetera) near you, what would you do and how would you feel? We would all run faster than the speed of light (or swim faster than the speed of light depending on the location of the animal) and we would be EXTREMELY terrified of the animal. We know these animals will kill us and it would be very painful if they attacked us. No one wants to be killed and attacked by these animals. We know what American women are capable of, so avoid them like the bubonic plague. The terror of wild animals is the same terror I feel when seeing an American woman.

P.S: Anyone that wouldn't be afraid of those wild animals are very dauntless.


PUA is useless because the very fact that you have to 'persuade' a woman to like you is proof that she doesn't like you. When a woman finds you attractive, she will let you know. Approaching a woman who has shown no signs of being interested in you is like crashing a wedding-- you were not invited, and your presence is unwelcome there.
globe-trotter
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:17 pm

Re:

Postby johnnyderp » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:52 am

fox wrote:
fightforlove wrote:What is Mystery doing nowadays? Still working his Mystery Method?


No he has a baby now with some girl (no one knows anything about her...)

I think that After that VH1 show: 'the pick up artist' he became very rich cause he stopped doing boot camps completely...


Being a PUA is awesome. Look at the sweet, high quality women one can land:

Image

:lol:
johnnyderp
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun May 11, 2014 7:42 am

Re: Look at this PUA shit 'day game'

Postby Maverick » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:06 am

PUA is mostly bullshit. I did it for a number of years and I think it ultimately prevented me from dating women that I probably would have gotten had I not done it at all (due to over-thinking situations).

"Game" is nonsense. Personality can matter to some women. Money matters to gold-diggers. But, ultimately, social status (and to a slightly lesser degree, looks) is what really matters in western countries.

In poor countries, many women are concerned about where to find their next meal. Therefore, social status and looks matter less (but, of course, still matter).
Maverick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Re: Look at this PUA shit 'day game'

Postby fox » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:12 am

Maverick wrote:PUA is mostly bullshit. I did it for a number of years and I think it ultimately prevented me from dating women that I probably would have gotten had I not done it at all (due to over-thinking situations).

"Game" is nonsense. Personality can matter to some women. Money matters to gold-diggers. But, ultimately, social status (and to a slightly lesser degree, looks) is what really matters in western countries.

In poor countries, many women are concerned about where to find their next meal. Therefore, social status and looks matter less (but, of course, still matter).


Getting a girlfriend or a relationship isn't supposed to be hard work yet our western society so is shallow and twisted these days that
systems (PUA systems...) were created and they tell you stuff like: the 10 steps, lines to remember, how to 'hypnotize women into liking you', the ultimate phone game and etc....

The general advise of being confident, having hobbies and etc...is good but it's just 'common sense'.

Personality can matter to some women. Money matters to gold-diggers. But, ultimately, social status (and to a slightly lesser degree, looks) is what really matters in western countries


true, I have seen guys who are very good looking but don't get women because they have no social status.
If you look at the so called 'natural ladies Men' you will see that they have social status and 'social status' can mean having friends who are good with women.

For example one of the older PUA teachers: David X and Steve P. were Bikers
judging by their age I assume it was in the late 70's or 80's...
Being a biker in some parts of America is social status...

or Hypnotica (a less older guy) was a football player in high school so I assume he hang out with the right people as well
and a football player is status in high school

In poor countries, many women are concerned about where to find their next meal. Therefore, social status and looks matter less

true but you don't want very poor women who will go with you just because they have 0 money
fox
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:48 pm

Re: Look at this PUA shit 'day game'

Postby chanta76 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:17 am

OK ...pretty much everyone agrees here the USA women are tough and that PUA is not the best way to go. But not all American men have the option to go overseas...

So what can an American men do? PUA even though it's tough is one way but a hard way to meet someone.

Again going overseas is not an option for all American men.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1486
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 6 guests