Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

The Brad Pitt Myth

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

The Brad Pitt Myth

Postby Fenix » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:14 pm

I keep hearing this shit online on forums like this and other places on the wonderful worldwide web about this: "Man, you have to have a nice car, nice house and look like Brad Pitt!" I keep thinking to myself, "Hmm, no you f***ing don't!" This is a myth and I will tell you why. I see walruses, apes, kangaroos, seals, rhinos, and other animals that men look like on the streets everyday with wives, girlfriends, etc. and it is the norm in my eyes. You have to look like Brad Pitt huh? Brad Pitt can't even date drop dead gorgeous women! Look who the thunderfuck Brad Pitt has dated.

1. Robin Givens
*Crazy bitch. End of story.

2. Jill Schoelen from "Cutting Class" and one of the most underrated movies ever "the Stepfather" was actually pretty cute to me. She was smoking hot. I give him that.

3. Juliette Lewis
She is not ugly, but she is not setting the world on fire with her looks, alright. Underrated actress in the 90's.

4. Gwyneth Paltrow
She is not ugly either, but would you consider her this flaming hot woman these men on here and elsewhere keep saying you have to look like Brad Pitt to get? Nope...

5. Jennifer Aniston
One of the most overrated women in America/worldwide. Aniston is probably the woman that started this bullshit in Hollywood with the women with average looks get obsessed over. "Ooh, mom, I want the Rachel haircut! It is the best hairstyle ever!" Suck my dick...She is like a 4/10 to me.

5. Angelina Jolie

Angelina, she married freaking f***ing Billy Bob Thornton at one time. Lost credibility. I heard she is batshit insane in private. Her dick sucking lips are legendary, hmm, she could suck up the whole galaxy with those things, God damn (stop being horny!)...Alright...

So, this myth about you have to look like Brad Pitt is so tiring to me. It is so 1998 to me. I see ugly ass motherfuckers that shouldn't be an inch from a woman with 8's and 9's. I always see the best looking men in this country with some nightcrawlers. It is always the odd couple. I have never see a good looking guy with a good looking girl in this country unless in Hollywood. EVER. E-V-E-R.

It is always ugly ass punk with good looking girl or ugly girl with good looking guy. Please men, stop this "I must look like Brad Pitt" shit. I am begging you. Brad Pitt can't even do any better than you. Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp are probably the only actors in Hollywood that I find have credibility as far as looks are concerned. They are not overrated like f***ing Robert Pattinson (this faggot right here). Could we lay to rest this myth?

You know who you should be worshipping as far as getting dime pieces? Leonardo DiCaprio. This dude gets the best looking women. This cocksucker has had sex with Gisele (overrated piece of shit), Bar Rafaeli and Blake Lively...Let me stop right there. Let us change this to, "To even get a girl in America, you must have a fancy car, nice apartment, good paying job over 75,000 bones a month and MUST LOOK LIKE LEONARDO DICAPRIO!" Does that sound better? It sounds like a good orgasm to me!

So, the next time the name Brad Pitt enters your head, think about this, "Hey, Brad Pitt can't even get the women I want to f**k, so why even be envious of him?" If Brad Pitt can't get Stacy from Silver Bullet strip club, you don't have anything to worry about. Why bother wanting to look like this simple motherf***er for?
Fenix
Junior Poster

Postby ssjparris » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:31 pm

yeah. i know bro. the women in america are very very sick. they like the bum down the street because he does lots of drugs, missing teeth, stinks, and treats her like shit. the gentlemen who is handsome charming, caring, loving, nurturing, would sacrifice his life for her he will never get 9's or 8's in USA. thank god its reversed in east europe and the rest of the world.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Postby jamesbond » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:01 am

Just look at Tom Leykis, he even admits that he is hidious looking! He is fatter than a whale and as ugly as sin and HE STILL get's the hottest women in LA. That's because he has money, power and fame.

As long as you have money, you can get a hot woman. Or be a bad boy thug and you will be getting "more ass than a toilet seat." :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby S_Parc » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:30 am

Here's the kind of decent looking, outwardly successful "caucasoid" guy, who gets chicks. Here's the mid-80s video to the Boston band Til Tuesday's "Voices Carry" ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uejh-bHa4To

A basic douche bag but with a Wall St visage, clothes and appearances.

This video is a fraud, women flock to these types of guys. They only rebel when the mental abuse gets too high for their style.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby S_Parc » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:00 am

Concerning Jen Aniston, even her 'Friends' co-star, Courtney Cox, is a lot prettier than she is and Courtney married that ordinary Joe from 'Scream', David Arquette.

All and all, Pitt's a pussywhipped multimillionaire because only a fool would marry a control freak, men-hating psycho like Angelina Jolie. Fine, she's got nice BJ lips but let's be honest, she probably only swallowed once. Her life's mission is to hurt her father, Jon Voight, but through other men. Brad will be her high profile hit/slash for this lifetime when this drama is over.

If Brad was honest with himself, he'd divorced Jen, get a hot Brazilian or Argentinian lady to have kids with (since he'd have nearly 50+ million women lining up for the task), and then, keep Jen around as a Hollywood f'ck buddy from time to time, when he and Clooney aren't banging chicks around the globe while filming the various Ocean's 11-to-14 movies. (Ok, I get it, he's still got a crush on Jen [ I know, it's hard to get over one's first love] but she's better off just being a in-Hollywood b***y call then someone who tries to control one's life).
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby Fenix » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:39 am

S_Parc wrote:Concerning Jen Aniston, even her 'Friends' co-star, Courtney Cox, is a lot prettier than she is and Courtney married that ordinary Joe from 'Scream', David Arquette.

All and all, Pitt's a pussywhipped multimillionaire because only a fool would marry a control freak, men-hating psycho like Angelina Jolie. Fine, she's got nice BJ lips but let's be honest, she probably only swallowed once. Her life's mission is to hurt her father, Jon Voight, but through other men. Brad will be her high profile hit/slash for this lifetime when this drama is over.

If Brad was honest with himself, he'd divorced Jen, get a hot Brazilian or Argentinian lady to have kids with (since he'd have nearly 50+ million women lining up for the task), and then, keep Jen around as a Hollywood f'ck buddy from time to time, when he and Clooney aren't banging chicks around the globe while filming the various Ocean's 11-to-14 movies. (Ok, I get it, he's still got a crush on Jen [ I know, it's hard to get over one's first love] but she's better off just being a in-Hollywood b***y call then someone who tries to control one's life).

Courteney Cox was especially sexier as hell on that show "Dirt." Holy mother of oomzabub! I agree with all of this. Jennifer Aniston in "Horrible Bosses" is another story...Looking like some Grande biscuits. Eat her up!
Fenix
Junior Poster

Postby odbo » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:32 am

i'm pretty sure brad pitt is gay and only "dates" women for photo ops, just like tom cruise, will smith, etc. these people get married and have kids for the illusion of normality.

They are actors after all.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Postby Adama » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:18 am

Being good looking has no utility in and of itself. Actually you might say it is a net negative. The reason why is that the only valuable commodity women have is their sexuality. Their looks is an extension of that. If the man is relatively more attractive than the woman, then this threatens her sense of power, control and her perceived ability to manipulate him. Therefore a relatively good looking man has no real utility and will probably suffer from less success than a lesser physically attractive male counterpart.

In other words, it threatens the large, fragile egos of unfeminine Anglo women.

If you want to see proof of this in popular media, just turn on this season of the Bachelorette. If any of you watched the last season of the Bachelor, the gentleman was going to pick the most unattractive woman of the bunch. They were pretty much set. Then at the very last moment what happens? She clams up! The reason why exposed in this season of the Bachelorette. It is because she knows that she isn't that beautiful. That causes major psychological issues in the Anglophone woman. Their lack of femininity combined with a lack of beauty is a recipe for major neuroses.

This isnt the case for most European and South American women though, because they have retained their natural feminine wiles and dont suffer from the same level of neuroses.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Brad Pitt Myth

Postby OutWest » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:32 am

Phoenix Sosa wrote:I keep hearing this shit online on forums like this and other places on the wonderful worldwide web about this: "Man, you have to have a nice car, nice house and look like Brad Pitt!" I keep thinking to myself, "Hmm, no you f***ing don't!" This is a myth and I will tell you why. I see walruses, apes, kangaroos, seals, rhinos, and other animals that men look like on the streets everyday with wives, girlfriends, etc. and it is the norm in my eyes. You have to look like Brad Pitt huh? Brad Pitt can't even date drop dead gorgeous women! Look who the thunderfuck Brad Pitt has dated.

1. Robin Givens
*Crazy bitch. End of story.

2. Jill Schoelen from "Cutting Class" and one of the most underrated movies ever "the Stepfather" was actually pretty cute to me. She was smoking hot. I give him that.

3. Juliette Lewis
She is not ugly, but she is not setting the world on fire with her looks, alright. Underrated actress in the 90's.

4. Gwyneth Paltrow
She is not ugly either, but would you consider her this flaming hot woman these men on here and elsewhere keep saying you have to look like Brad Pitt to get? Nope...

5. Jennifer Aniston
One of the most overrated women in America/worldwide. Aniston is probably the woman that started this bullshit in Hollywood with the women with average looks get obsessed over. "Ooh, mom, I want the Rachel haircut! It is the best hairstyle ever!" Suck my dick...She is like a 4/10 to me.

5. Angelina Jolie

Angelina, she married freaking f***ing Billy Bob Thornton at one time. Lost credibility. I heard she is batshit insane in private. Her dick sucking lips are legendary, hmm, she could suck up the whole galaxy with those things, God damn (stop being horny!)...Alright...

So, this myth about you have to look like Brad Pitt is so tiring to me. It is so 1998 to me. I see ugly ass motherfuckers that shouldn't be an inch from a woman with 8's and 9's. I always see the best looking men in this country with some nightcrawlers. It is always the odd couple. I have never see a good looking guy with a good looking girl in this country unless in Hollywood. EVER. E-V-E-R.

It is always ugly ass punk with good looking girl or ugly girl with good looking guy. Please men, stop this "I must look like Brad Pitt" shit. I am begging you. Brad Pitt can't even do any better than you. Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp are probably the only actors in Hollywood that I find have credibility as far as looks are concerned. They are not overrated like f***ing Robert Pattinson (this faggot right here). Could we lay to rest this myth?

You know who you should be worshipping as far as getting dime pieces? Leonardo DiCaprio. This dude gets the best looking women. This cocksucker has had sex with Gisele (overrated piece of shit), Bar Rafaeli and Blake Lively...Let me stop right there. Let us change this to, "To even get a girl in America, you must have a fancy car, nice apartment, good paying job over 75,000 bones a month and MUST LOOK LIKE LEONARDO DICAPRIO!" Does that sound better? It sounds like a good orgasm to me!

So, the next time the name Brad Pitt enters your head, think about this, "Hey, Brad Pitt can't even get the women I want to f**k, so why even be envious of him?" If Brad Pitt can't get Stacy from Silver Bullet strip club, you don't have anything to worry about. Why bother wanting to look like this simple motherf***er for?

All part of kissing celebrity ass...and you are exactly right about what bullshit it is. Not many celebs I would trade
places with...would not trade my GF straight across for Vagalina and a million bucks...
Look at the passed around worn out duchebags these Hollywood guys take up with...THEY HAVE NO CLUE!
Money and "success" blinds them to possibilities...

Outwest
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby well-informed » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:54 am

I'm sorry Adama but i'm going to have to disagree partly with what you say.

Yes for a female, sexuality is everything and they ALL deep down know it (whether feminists believe it not.) A good looking man, does jeopardize her manipulation on him for material goods. That's understandable and i do agree with that.

I may have misinterpreted your post because i don't know if you're saying that being good looking doesn't help. Being good looking absolutely helps getting laid with americunts (because of their selfish standards), that isn't going to change anytime soon. So if had to pick between being good looking or not, i would absolutely choose being good looking. I rather have options than being on a pawn to a woman's p***y.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:01 am

Adama wrote:...That causes major psychological issues in the Anglophone woman. Their lack of femininity combined with a lack of beauty is a recipe for major neuroses.

This isnt the case for most European and South American women though, because they have retained their natural feminine wiles and dont suffer from the same level of neuroses.

I wholeheartedly agree. In addendum, you may not stand me, but I still have respect for you only because you are a man that realizes we need to get away from this toxic American culture. See, that was easy for me.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby ErikHeaven » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:21 am

My female friend has a pretty and slim daughter. Her daughter dated a fat piece of shit guy that looked like the comedian Gallagher. I shit you not. This bum loser wears shorts all year long even in the winter time and sneakers all year long. He used to get drunk and pee on her when she was sleeping. How come many pretty girls fall for pieces of shit like him? I never figured that out.
She is a white girl and even she would call decent guys CORNY. American women are f***ed up period.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Postby ErikHeaven » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:25 am

Another thing type in all of these actresses without makeup on. Google it and they all just about look hideous without makeup. Only a few did not. Beyonce is still pretty without makeup. It takes 2-3 hours to make those women even look human. We are all deceived.
And i agree with Linux i think most of those Hollyweird guys are closet gays and using the women as props.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Postby Repatriate » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:52 am

Let's not be "haters" now. Brad Pitt is a really attractive guy and i'm sure he's been through a lot more women than that in private. The fact is a guy that good looking is probably psychologically/biologically wired not to chase anyone. If you were that good looking you'd probably just sit back most of the time picking and choosing which is what exactly super hot women do. None of the women he dated are precisely "losers" either. Anniston and Jolie both have enormous net worths and they can't be trophies if they are bringing a lot to the table. Jolie in particular has managed to be a pretty serious box office draw.

I don't think a person has to look like Brad Pitt but he certainly has all the pieces in life fit together in the right way to get what he wants.

I have a friend who's pretty handsome and when we go out it's like a night/day difference. Some guys just simply have it naturally while others have to work for it or work on other's perceptions. That's life.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Postby Fenix » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:24 pm

Repatriate wrote:Let's not be "haters" now. Brad Pitt is a really attractive guy and i'm sure he's been through a lot more women than that in private. The fact is a guy that good looking is probably psychologically/biologically wired not to chase anyone. If you were that good looking you'd probably just sit back most of the time picking and choosing which is what exactly super hot women do. None of the women he dated are precisely "losers" either. Anniston and Jolie both have enormous net worths and they can't be trophies if they are bringing a lot to the table. Jolie in particular has managed to be a pretty serious box office draw.

I don't think a person has to look like Brad Pitt but he certainly has all the pieces in life fit together in the right way to get what he wants.

I have a friend who's pretty handsome and when we go out it's like a night/day difference. Some guys just simply have it naturally while others have to work for it or work on other's perceptions. That's life.

Yeah, I am a hater :roll: Women, no, almost everyone says I look like 2Pac and it has worked to my advantage since 2001 since I changed my appearance. I pretty much don't have to do much to talk to women. I don't even approach 99.9% of the time. I am not leaving America because of the women...

Anyway, Brad Pitt was interviewed about this subject and he said before he got into the acting business, women wouldn't even talk to him and he had trouble getting women.

I am jealous of no man. I love Brad Pitt. He is one of my favorite actors and he is underrated in acting because his looks overshadow his talent. Don't throw the "hater" card in here, please. I was trying to be funny with this thread.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions