Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

The Brad Pitt Myth

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby ssjparris » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:43 pm

yeah i know you get women pretty easily because you do look like 2pac man. i could do it to. but i choose not to because it is not me. to me its like playing games with american women. have my goatee, bold head, contact lenses. and i will get them. but alas i don't want to. i like foreign women more. and they like me for who i am.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Postby Fenix » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:13 pm

ssjparris wrote:yeah i know you get women pretty easily because you do look like 2pac man. i could do it to. but i choose not to because it is not me. to me its like playing games with american women. have my goatee, bold head, contact lenses. and i will get them. but alas i don't want to. i like foreign women more. and they like me for who i am.

Well, I looked like Steve Urkel in middle school and from 10th grade until I said f**k it! I don't want to be talked about anymore. I started to shave my head, grew out my mustache and had a small goatee. My friend Chris said I looked like 2Pac because I had on a bandana (I cut myself shaving so I had it on because of that). He is the one that started that. I had no confidence whatsoever. All of a sudden, I am hanging out with two of my best friends at my high school just chilling and these two white girls come up to me, hitting on me. That never happened before I changed my appearance. After that, this kept happening to me.

The "2Pac" thing happened by accident. I don't like hair so shaving it is better for me. I would say this is my traditional look. Bald head, facial hair, wearing blue and my walk is who I am. It's not just about looks either. I think I have a good personality.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Postby S_Parc » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:04 am

Phoenix Sosa wrote:Anyway, Brad Pitt was interviewed about this subject and he said before he got into the acting business, women wouldn't even talk to him and he had trouble getting women.

I am jealous of no man. I love Brad Pitt. He is one of my favorite actors and he is underrated in acting because his looks overshadow his talent. Don't throw the "hater" card in here, please. I was trying to be funny with this thread.

On the issue of Brad Pitt, the reason why he had a tough time getting chicks before getting into Hollywood's A list is because he isn't his Tyler Durden character of 'Fight Club'. Yes, he was Edward Norton's character, the more quiet, pussywhipped semi-effeminate man. If Pitt was a bad boy, he'd have the world even on $60K/yr by getting women hooked on drugs and taking 'em for joy rides and periodically pulling pranks and acts of vandalism. Instead, I suspect he was a nice man and thus, paid the price.

And the various sporting events and gyms around here in eastern MA have guys who look like Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Christian Bale, and any number of the good-looking fellows in Hollywood. And yet, women play these men for fools and many of the time, the same situation re-plays itself. A b*tch ditches a decent Christian Bale looking guy, with a reasonable job at a RE appraisal firm, for a douchebag who does speedballs or lines for kicks. It's so predictable.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions