MTV True Life "I'm a sugar baby" wow... I'm sickened

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Sexter
Freshman Poster

MTV True Life "I'm a sugar baby" wow... I'm sickened

Post by Sexter »

First of all, women who use men for financial purposes is MANIPULATIVE.

Sugar babies aka gold diggers are a step down over prostitutes. At least prostitutes f**k you in return for money.

sugar babies aka gold diggers are worse. If you watch the show, some dude spent 500$ on a dress for a chick, and yet he gets no sex out of it.

*sigh* this is why i dislike american women, using guys for financial purposes and have NOTHING to show for it (Not even sex)

i'm not saying ALLL american women are like this. Some are less "hardcore" and like to "keep it to themselves".

btw, PUA guru (mehow) is in this. He is coaching a guy how to pick up cougars so he can use her for financial purposes. He fails miserably. I honostly think the mehow part is staged because most PUA who are on MTV like to boost up their value so they hire their female friends to vouch for them as "dates"
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Re: MTV True Life "I'm a sugar baby" wow... I'm sickened

Post by Traveler »

She says she was tired of dating "emotionally immature and financially irresponsible" men so she became a sugar baby.

"We stayed at a chateau in Bordeaux with a private chef and massage therapist. Otherwise, we had the whole place to ourselves. We played hide-and-seek at midnight. He took me to London and bought me my first Chanel bag. It cost about $11,000....

"He asked if I'd like to join him on a business trip to Seattle. We stayed at a five-star hotel near the city center. I did my own thing when he was in meetings. He gave me his credit card and told me to book stuff for us to do for when he finished working. He told me to have a spa day and go shopping — with everything on him.

"I asked ahead of time if I could buy a bag. He said yes. So I purchased a Celine bag that cost a few thousand dollars.

"He also paid for me to fly first class to see my family on the East Coast. I think first class is a waste of money when you travel domestically but not on an international flight. You get to your destination looking alive, not half dead. I'm going to have to work hard to become an amazing entrepreneur to afford it. I don't know whether I could ever go back to economy."
https://www.insider.com/dating-website- ... on-2022-10

Do most sugar babies have it this good?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Is that what she looks like?
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Traveler wrote:
October 16th, 2022, 3:54 pm
Do most sugar babies have it this good?
Of course not. r/Sugardatingforum is run by some cranky guy with all sorts of crackpot ideas (he would fit in perfectly here at HA) but he does give good information when he's not on his soapbox ranting. Typically sponsor who is 20-30 years older pays equivalent of rent fur 1 bedroom apartment for weekly meeting (say 4 hours at motel). So $1500/month in Dallas, Tx for example ($18K/year). Typical sugar daddy aged 45, earns 150-300K as professional or small business owner, stuck in sexless marriages, can't/won't divorce because of children, can't date other women openly, has high standards.

Above profile is typical. 99% of sugar daddies are scammers who tell the girl to first send the "daddy" some money to prove she is legit, or else they want free samples, or they want one-time quick sex like with a prostitute, or they are simply crazy (Tsar, DanCilley types). Guys who give out $10K like candy are figments of attention whore and gullible journalist (and gullible reader) imagination. Most rich guys are cheapskates.

Typical successful sugar baby is university student. Most sugar babies are unsuccessful, meaning they never meet anyone except scammers, wannabe pimps, crazy guys, etc.

I'm an unusual single legitimate sugar daddy because I have a strange lifestyle that has me traveling alone in the mountains or desert most of the year, so hard to have a quality normal girlfriend, especially 30 years younger. I pay my Ukrainian girl $6000/summer for about 24 meets, so about $250/meet. I could easily get cheaper but Im retired with big passive income so $6000/year no big deal for me. If I don't give money to this girl, relatives I never talk to or the government will get it when I die because I have no children.