Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Just met Spanish women from Spain

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Just met Spanish women from Spain

Postby ssjparris » July 19th, 2011, 12:41 am

okay first the positives. very friendly, very nice, they could smile with me. it was a group of four women one guy. one lady was from canada.

the negatives they could not talk to me for more then one minute. they would be all smiley genuine. and completely stop talking. i did look at one of them in front of me on the train. she KNEW i was looking. she got into a lot of erotic positions teasing me of course with her thighs and in between the thighs. haha.

i caught the canadian sneaking peeks at me. every time i would look. there would be that don't approach me sneer or perm-a-scowl look. she would continue to sneak peeks at me. The one in front of me was sneaking peaks even. this is why i talked to them.

again they were friendly, very nice and real genuine smiles. but completely stopped talking to me after one minute.

a female friend on facebook told me the reason women don't want to be approached by too many men is because of being seen as a whore. some nonsense like that. the whole planet of women think like this.

so i assume me looking at them too long means their a whore if a talk to them to long.

Winston put it so correctly this damn american environment is so unnatural and NOT normal. i can't express interest (otherwise she is a whore) i can't talk to long to them (otherwise she is a whore.) its okay for them to stare at me but if a stare at them then they are a whore. this includes fresh off the boat foreign women.

i have to play games with their mind including foreign women here in the states just to get them to open up and talk.

you guys its really tough and so so hard. i am tired of this crap with foreign women here in the states.

its the damn environment that is the problem and i am so fed up. i am personally tired of that whore image they try and avoid.

to be honest if you approach fresh off the boat women you have to be careful not to show so much interest. because the whore thing is lingering in her mind
making it difficult for you to even date her.

this is why so many of you recommend to go to places where men don't approach so many women in public. this includes tourist spots.

some spots like dubai or tel aviv. the women are stand offish.

enough with my rant.

i know spanish women are very pleasant and friendly and social in THEIR COUNTRY. not america.



8)
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 820
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 3:47 am





Postby lavezzi » July 22nd, 2011, 12:08 am

I've experienced Spanish woman quite a bit as I've been to Spain 5 times and live in a country where there are a lot of them in the summer time. I do agree there is a difference when dealing with them locally than in their home country. Maybe it's got something to do with how much hotter they are than women anywhere else therefore they feel superior in other places and are more stuck up. Nah, really I think it's more to do with how you feel in your environment than how they do. No matter where you are, you are going to have to be the one putting in the effort to keep up the conversation. And if you are in a familiar hostile environment, that is going to be much harder to do.

They're known to be extremely hard to get anywhere with sexually or romantically, especially if you are white. But they are also known to be very pleasant and friendly, which may confuse you. As many other women tend to either be either friendly and interested or rude and uninterested.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: July 12th, 2011, 6:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby skateboardstephen » July 22nd, 2011, 1:06 am

lavezzi wrote:I've experienced Spanish woman quite a bit as I've been to Spain 5 times and live in a country where there are a lot of them in the summer time. I do agree there is a difference when dealing with them locally than in their home country. Maybe it's got something to do with how much hotter they are than women anywhere else therefore they feel superior in other places and are more stuck up. Nah, really I think it's more to do with how you feel in your environment than how they do. No matter where you are, you are going to have to be the one putting in the effort to keep up the conversation. And if you are in a familiar hostile environment, that is going to be much harder to do.

They're known to be extremely hard to get anywhere with sexually or romantically, especially if you are white. But they are also known to be very pleasant and friendly, which may confuse you. As many other women tend to either be either friendly and interested or rude and uninterested.


especially if you are white?last i checked the spainish were white from the european country of spain.are we talking about european or latin american women?a women from el salvador or mexico is not spainish .ok i im done being a smart ass now.but i agree meeting them in they`re country is probably the better option.as for being white,from what i have seen is that a lot of mexican women will date a white dude in a heart beat,a white dude stole a mexican girl from me that i was talking to and she even stayed at my house days before(not that this matters but the point is we had been talking).we were in a bar and she rolled out on me with a white dude she could not even speak to because they fag did not know spainish but i did fluently i just think its funny looking back on it she could not really communicate with the dude.i got up in the dudes face about to throw hands with him but i ended up geting kicked out by security.thats the last time i went to a bar since then haven`t been back to one.especially ones where im the token black dude f**k that.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: May 18th, 2011, 11:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Postby lavezzi » July 22nd, 2011, 1:59 am

skateboardstephen wrote:
lavezzi wrote:I've experienced Spanish woman quite a bit as I've been to Spain 5 times and live in a country where there are a lot of them in the summer time. I do agree there is a difference when dealing with them locally than in their home country. Maybe it's got something to do with how much hotter they are than women anywhere else therefore they feel superior in other places and are more stuck up. Nah, really I think it's more to do with how you feel in your environment than how they do. No matter where you are, you are going to have to be the one putting in the effort to keep up the conversation. And if you are in a familiar hostile environment, that is going to be much harder to do.

They're known to be extremely hard to get anywhere with sexually or romantically, especially if you are white. But they are also known to be very pleasant and friendly, which may confuse you. As many other women tend to either be either friendly and interested or rude and uninterested.


especially if you are white?last i checked the spainish were white from the european country of spain.are we talking about european or latin american women?a women from el salvador or mexico is not spainish .ok i im done being a smart ass now.but i agree meeting them in they`re country is probably the better option.as for being white,from what i have seen is that a lot of mexican women will date a white dude in a heart beat,a white dude stole a mexican girl from me that i was talking to and she even stayed at my house days before(not that this matters but the point is we had been talking).we were in a bar and she rolled out on me with a white dude she could not even speak to because they fag did not know spainish but i did fluently i just think its funny looking back on it she could not really communicate with the dude.i got up in the dudes face about to throw hands with him but i ended up geting kicked out by security.thats the last time i went to a bar since then haven`t been back to one.especially ones where im the token black dude f**k that.


As ethnic Europenes go, Spanish and Italians would not be considered 'white'. At least where I live. As someone from a country with no indigenous people of color, we don't have to think about technical racial terms too often, which led to my bad wording on that one.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: July 12th, 2011, 6:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby E_Irizarry » July 22nd, 2011, 2:54 am

lavezzi wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
lavezzi wrote:I've experienced Spanish woman quite a bit as I've been to Spain 5 times and live in a country where there are a lot of them in the summer time. I do agree there is a difference when dealing with them locally than in their home country. Maybe it's got something to do with how much hotter they are than women anywhere else therefore they feel superior in other places and are more stuck up. Nah, really I think it's more to do with how you feel in your environment than how they do. No matter where you are, you are going to have to be the one putting in the effort to keep up the conversation. And if you are in a familiar hostile environment, that is going to be much harder to do.

They're known to be extremely hard to get anywhere with sexually or romantically, especially if you are white. But they are also known to be very pleasant and friendly, which may confuse you. As many other women tend to either be either friendly and interested or rude and uninterested.


especially if you are white?last i checked the spainish were white from the european country of spain.are we talking about european or latin american women?a women from el salvador or mexico is not spainish .ok i im done being a smart ass now.but i agree meeting them in they`re country is probably the better option.as for being white,from what i have seen is that a lot of mexican women will date a white dude in a heart beat,a white dude stole a mexican girl from me that i was talking to and she even stayed at my house days before(not that this matters but the point is we had been talking).we were in a bar and she rolled out on me with a white dude she could not even speak to because they fag did not know spainish but i did fluently i just think its funny looking back on it she could not really communicate with the dude.i got up in the dudes face about to throw hands with him but i ended up geting kicked out by security.thats the last time i went to a bar since then haven`t been back to one.especially ones where im the token black dude f**k that.


As ethnic Europenes go, Spanish and Italians would not be considered 'white'. At least where I live. As someone from a country with no indigenous people of color, we don't have to think about technical racial terms too often, which led to my bad wording on that one.


I don't know if it happens in Philly, but here up in NYC, a lot of Latinos that can speak English love to call themselves Spanish. If that's not a "Tio Tomas"/Uncle Tom traidor de la raza, then I don't know what one is!!! LOL

Yeah, SkateboardStephen, it sounds like you need to go to the club with at least one more person so that that wingman would have your back from anything escalating.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: July 5th, 2008, 9:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby skateboardstephen » July 22nd, 2011, 3:28 am

E_Irizarry wrote:
lavezzi wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
lavezzi wrote:I've experienced Spanish woman quite a bit as I've been to Spain 5 times and live in a country where there are a lot of them in the summer time. I do agree there is a difference when dealing with them locally than in their home country. Maybe it's got something to do with how much hotter they are than women anywhere else therefore they feel superior in other places and are more stuck up. Nah, really I think it's more to do with how you feel in your environment than how they do. No matter where you are, you are going to have to be the one putting in the effort to keep up the conversation. And if you are in a familiar hostile environment, that is going to be much harder to do.

They're known to be extremely hard to get anywhere with sexually or romantically, especially if you are white. But they are also known to be very pleasant and friendly, which may confuse you. As many other women tend to either be either friendly and interested or rude and uninterested.


especially if you are white?last i checked the spainish were white from the european country of spain.are we talking about european or latin american women?a women from el salvador or mexico is not spainish .ok i im done being a smart ass now.but i agree meeting them in they`re country is probably the better option.as for being white,from what i have seen is that a lot of mexican women will date a white dude in a heart beat,a white dude stole a mexican girl from me that i was talking to and she even stayed at my house days before(not that this matters but the point is we had been talking).we were in a bar and she rolled out on me with a white dude she could not even speak to because they fag did not know spainish but i did fluently i just think its funny looking back on it she could not really communicate with the dude.i got up in the dudes face about to throw hands with him but i ended up geting kicked out by security.thats the last time i went to a bar since then haven`t been back to one.especially ones where im the token black dude f**k that.


As ethnic Europenes go, Spanish and Italians would not be considered 'white'. At least where I live. As someone from a country with no indigenous people of color, we don't have to think about technical racial terms too often, which led to my bad wording on that one.


I don't know if it happens in Philly, but here up in NYC, a lot of Latinos that can speak English love to call themselves Spanish. If that's not a "Tio Tomas"/Uncle Tom traidor de la raza, then I don't know what one is!!! LOL

Yeah, SkateboardStephen, it sounds like you need to go to the club with at least one more person so that that wingman would have your back from anything escalating.



ha ha yea it has been years since i been back to a club, this thing happend to me before i found happier abroad.but yea the same shit happens here but in philly there is the epidemic of dominicans and people from pr who are black and obviously black saying they are not black but yet look like kunta kinte.i even heard this women from pr call her husband spainish i was like what this dude is blacker than i am how can he be from puerto rico of african,taino (mabey a little spainish) decent and be spainish.wow this people are puerto rican and i know more about they're history and language than they do i had even had to teach her son how to read and write spainish a language that is not even my native language.i see nothing wrong with blacks identifying with dr or pr is just that they get angry when you say they are african whats up with that.afro brazilians id with brasil but will also say they are black and be proud of it.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: May 18th, 2011, 11:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Postby djfourmoney » July 22nd, 2011, 8:34 am

I met some Spanish Women -

Image
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 12:09 am
Location: Los Angeles

Postby skateboardstephen » July 22nd, 2011, 8:47 am

djfourmoney wrote:I met some Spanish Women -

Image


cool you look like a cool dude a guy you could have a beer with you definitely got good shit to talk about.buy the way just curious but what section of LA do you live in.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: May 18th, 2011, 11:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Postby Sexter » July 22nd, 2011, 8:49 am

I like the picture n all

but did you actually f**k them? It's one thing "meeting them" but it's another thing f***ing them.
Sexter
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 204
Joined: July 25th, 2010, 8:36 pm
Location: San Diego

Postby E_Irizarry » July 22nd, 2011, 1:53 pm

skateboardstephen wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
lavezzi wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
lavezzi wrote:I've experienced Spanish woman quite a bit as I've been to Spain 5 times and live in a country where there are a lot of them in the summer time. I do agree there is a difference when dealing with them locally than in their home country. Maybe it's got something to do with how much hotter they are than women anywhere else therefore they feel superior in other places and are more stuck up. Nah, really I think it's more to do with how you feel in your environment than how they do. No matter where you are, you are going to have to be the one putting in the effort to keep up the conversation. And if you are in a familiar hostile environment, that is going to be much harder to do.

They're known to be extremely hard to get anywhere with sexually or romantically, especially if you are white. But they are also known to be very pleasant and friendly, which may confuse you. As many other women tend to either be either friendly and interested or rude and uninterested.


especially if you are white?last i checked the spainish were white from the european country of spain.are we talking about european or latin american women?a women from el salvador or mexico is not spainish .ok i im done being a smart ass now.but i agree meeting them in they`re country is probably the better option.as for being white,from what i have seen is that a lot of mexican women will date a white dude in a heart beat,a white dude stole a mexican girl from me that i was talking to and she even stayed at my house days before(not that this matters but the point is we had been talking).we were in a bar and she rolled out on me with a white dude she could not even speak to because they fag did not know spainish but i did fluently i just think its funny looking back on it she could not really communicate with the dude.i got up in the dudes face about to throw hands with him but i ended up geting kicked out by security.thats the last time i went to a bar since then haven`t been back to one.especially ones where im the token black dude f**k that.


As ethnic Europenes go, Spanish and Italians would not be considered 'white'. At least where I live. As someone from a country with no indigenous people of color, we don't have to think about technical racial terms too often, which led to my bad wording on that one.


I don't know if it happens in Philly, but here up in NYC, a lot of Latinos that can speak English love to call themselves Spanish. If that's not a "Tio Tomas"/Uncle Tom traidor de la raza, then I don't know what one is!!! LOL

Yeah, SkateboardStephen, it sounds like you need to go to the club with at least one more person so that that wingman would have your back from anything escalating.



ha ha yea it has been years since i been back to a club, this thing happend to me before i found happier abroad.but yea the same shit happens here but in philly there is the epidemic of dominicans and people from pr who are black and obviously black saying they are not black but yet look like kunta kinte.i even heard this women from pr call her husband spainish i was like what this dude is blacker than i am how can he be from puerto rico of african,taino (mabey a little spainish) decent and be spainish.wow this people are puerto rican and i know more about they're history and language than they do i had even had to teach her son how to read and write spainish a language that is not even my native language.i see nothing wrong with blacks identifying with dr or pr is just that they get angry when you say they are african whats up with that.afro brazilians id with brasil but will also say they are black and be proud of it.


You are extremely correct until the point you say that Afro Brazilians consider themselves Black & are proud to be Black. See. In my honest, humble opinion, I feel that only people whom had descended from their West African ancestors whose lineage derives from American slavery are Black; nobody else can be Black but them.

I feel that Afro Brazilians are proud of their AFRICAN heritage, not their BLACK heritage.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: July 5th, 2008, 9:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby djfourmoney » July 23rd, 2011, 8:51 am

skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:I met some Spanish Women -

Image


cool you look like a cool dude a guy you could have a beer with you definitely got good shit to talk about.buy the way just curious but what section of LA do you live in.


San Fernando Valley (818). I don't drink beer but your welcome too, just don't expect me to be responsible for you if you get drunk.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 12:09 am
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » July 23rd, 2011, 9:02 am

Sexter wrote:I like the picture n all

but did you actually f**k them? It's one thing "meeting them" but it's another thing f***ing them.


No, we all (everybody in that picture) went to a local club or at least went looking for one. It was sort of a failure, one club was dead (even with free passes from the hostel) and the other hand a fairly serious line we didn't want to wait in.

I was in lust with the girl directly across from me, but she didn't speak English as well as the girl behind me or the girl with glasses. I should have went after the girl behind me, she has an outgoing personality and friendly.

I was actually talking to two or three women in the hostel. Nothing came of it. One was Toni a grad student at Georgia Tech who was on vacation in Germany. The other was this girl -

Image

Alison was a British College Student, I think in her 2nd year, so, maybe 21. While we talked quite a bit, had lunch together (not alone), had dinner together (not alone) and walked around Frankfurt together, nothing happen. She wouldn't even give me her cell number and it was like asking her what her post code was to get even her email address. She's never bothered to answer the one or two messages I have sent.

Larisa is the only woman I had sex with on this trip that I didn't pay for -

Image

Buried someplace on my desktop is a video of Round 2. I had already banged her once that night. All you can see is my socks anyway but that's me she's riding on.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 12:09 am
Location: Los Angeles

Postby E_Irizarry » July 23rd, 2011, 9:07 am

djfourmoney wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:I met some Spanish Women -

Image


cool you look like a cool dude a guy you could have a beer with you definitely got good shit to talk about.buy the way just curious but what section of LA do you live in.


San Fernando Valley (818). I don't drink beer but your welcome too, just don't expect me to be responsible for you if you get drunk.


I think DJ IV Money is saying that shit because he knows how facetiously assholish LAPD sheriffs are out there in the Valley. It's a police state out there. You will get your plates
ran at least once a week on the road hands down.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: July 5th, 2008, 9:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby djfourmoney » July 23rd, 2011, 9:25 am

E_Irizarry wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:I met some Spanish Women -

Image


cool you look like a cool dude a guy you could have a beer with you definitely got good shit to talk about.buy the way just curious but what section of LA do you live in.


San Fernando Valley (818). I don't drink beer but your welcome too, just don't expect me to be responsible for you if you get drunk.


I think DJ IV Money is saying that shit because he knows how facetiously assholish LAPD sheriffs are out there in the Valley. It's a police state out there. You will get your plates
ran at least once a week on the road hands down.


Actually that's not it, I just don't care for how some people behave when drinking.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 12:09 am
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Enticer » February 10th, 2014, 8:59 am

I have a friend who is a professional musician and traveled the world. He said the most beautiful women in the world are in Spain, japan and brazil. Spain takes the cake...

5 years ago I was on a cruise with my then wife. I saw a dark haired goddess and was blown away by her beauty. Later, we found them in the hot tub area. She was in a Bikini. She was perfect in so many ways...and from Spain. She worked in the US but married a guy. He was 45 she was 30...but looked 22. I never forgot her beauty...and she was very nice.

In Sept..I was in ireland and met several women from Spain. Again....so exotic and breathtaking. They were all very friendly. I did not run game on them as they were rather young and the timing wasn't right. I'm going to Spain in July and would love to meet a girl. I suspect they are all very friendly....but cautious of AM. It may take some weeding out to find one serious about an AM...
Enticer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 270
Joined: September 24th, 2013, 5:46 am
Location: PA, USA

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests