Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


The attitude towards black men from women in general sux

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby E_Irizarry » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:34 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:Do you feel that Black men still should avoid Brazil too, even though Brazil is in Latin America and even though it's the only Latin country that doesn't speak Spanish? (I hope that question makes sense here.).
So if black men want to consort with open-minded prostitutes and bar girls (I know about Club Help), get on down to Brazil!

If you want to experience women who are good girls and genuine about their interest in you, get out of the "black traveler" comfort zone!


Yup. Totally agreed. If I were you, I would be very, very, very careful of where you would render the non-Black-traveler comfort zone countries you have been to. You don't want those paradises to harbor incessant amounts of coons, goons, simps, pro-American manginas, captain save-a-ho's, et. al. from the states now do ya?!?! - all because you were braggin about countries that even the US government hardly knows about.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )







Postby Fenix » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:35 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:Do you feel that Black men still should avoid Brazil too, even though Brazil is in Latin America and even though it's the only Latin country that doesn't speak Spanish? (I hope that question makes sense here.).


Without having visited Brazil, I cannot give an informed enough opinion about that country. However, all the black men I have heard from, to include my brother, give me the impression the women who give the time of day to black men are not the cream of the crop Brazilian girls, but the pro and semi-pro girls of the lower socioeconomic classes.

Middle and upper class Brazilian women of the Forteleza type who are primarily of German, Portuguese and northern European stock, generally don't give the time of day to Black American men. That is my impression.

So if black men want to consort with open-minded prostitutes and bar girls (I know about Club Help), get on down to Brazil!

If you want to experience women who are good girls and genuine about their interest in you, get out of the "black traveler" comfort zone!


What places do you recommend black men should go?
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:46 am

Hey E_Irizarry I want to go trust me and I am going, I have planned on it for awhile now. I thought about going there first when I went to Europe. I felt language was a barrier so I opted for Europe.

Anyway, I just like White Women, so I like Brazilians of European decent. A majority of them being in Sao Paulo, Curitiba, Proto Alegre or mostly the southern half of the country. That does not mean I don't find darker-skinned women attractive, I do.

But as I said and I agree with CE, I'd have the most success with women from Bahia, not like that's a bad thing... Bahia is where most of the "Black" Brazilians are.

But without being there to see for myself, I won't know, so I have to go.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby skateboardstephen » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:51 am

djfourmoney wrote:Hey E_Irizarry I want to go trust me and I am going, I have planned on it for awhile now. I thought about going there first when I went to Europe. I felt language was a barrier so I opted for Europe.

Anyway, I just like White Women, so I like Brazilians of European decent. A majority of them being in Sao Paulo, Curitiba, Proto Alegre or mostly the southern half of the country. That does not mean I don't find darker-skinned women attractive, I do.

But as I said and I agree with CE, I'd have the most success with women from Bahia, not like that's a bad thing... Bahia is where most of the "Black" Brazilians are.

But without being there to see for myself, I won't know, so I have to go.


yea my wife is from bahia.shes got a sister that's nice and she is pretty hot.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:04 am

Phoenix Sosa wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:Do you feel that Black men still should avoid Brazil too, even though Brazil is in Latin America and even though it's the only Latin country that doesn't speak Spanish? (I hope that question makes sense here.).


Without having visited Brazil, I cannot give an informed enough opinion about that country. However, all the black men I have heard from, to include my brother, give me the impression the women who give the time of day to black men are not the cream of the crop Brazilian girls, but the pro and semi-pro girls of the lower socioeconomic classes.

Middle and upper class Brazilian women of the Forteleza type who are primarily of German, Portuguese and northern European stock, generally don't give the time of day to Black American men. That is my impression.

So if black men want to consort with open-minded prostitutes and bar girls (I know about Club Help), get on down to Brazil!

If you want to experience women who are good girls and genuine about their interest in you, get out of the "black traveler" comfort zone!


What places do you recommend black men should go?


Based on personal experience -

Sweden, Norway, Finland, UK, Germany and Belgium

Dominican Republic, MAYBE Colombia. The rest of South America is basically a crap shoot, I would say in every country there's a woman that would be interested in you. But do you want to shoot fish in a barrel or do you want to do it the hard way?

The easy way of course is to go places and clubs where they play mostly Black Music.

The hard way, is going up to random women wherever and asking them out for lunch, coffee, dinner, etc. The "Hit and Miss" approach works of course, but it might mean you have to hit many targets.

If the hard way doesn't bother you, then there really is no ideal country. I would say not ideal places are Venezuela, The Balkans, South Korea, France, Spain, Portugal, Costa Rica and Italy. You might add Poland but the novelty of your presents might be to your advantage. That would also work in Albania and Romania.

Germany should be STUPID easy, I messed up by not taking advice in the first place, which was. Don't go to Frankfurt, which I did and hang out in the clubs near bases like in K-town, which I didn't. I would say, go to a city like Berlin. Much more Cosmopolitan, Artsy and Culture. Has more immigrants than most of the other cities in Germany. Go to any nightclub near a US base. There are several bases still open in Germany and most of them are in the Southwestern half of the country. The local women dating Black servicemen is not out of the ordinary and quite normal. So much so that enlisted BW often complain about it.

What is sort of bad though is that there aren't as many really attractive women in Germany. Quite average or worst. Including BBW's. Having said that, some Turkish women might be interested in you as well.

Speaking of Turkey, I've heard the local women react positively to Black American Men.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby E_Irizarry » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:47 pm

@DJ IV Money,

I have heard that Turkish BBWs and thick (not fat) Turkish women got it bad for Black American men, and it's a Muslim country that is NOT uber with its religion.

Alas it may be a secret paradise (or let's say a covert place that isn't oversatted with coons, goons, blah blah type of American derelicts.), don't go making YouTube vids on the shit. YouTube is the 3rd most popular site in the world, and too many derelicts go there for free info, waving the "America No. 1" styrofoam finger and are "yes" men for their "gubb'ment"...Cuidado, papo! :O)

OUt of some of those countries you have mentioned, I think there's more p***y at avail then you have realized.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby E_Irizarry » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:48 pm

skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:Hey E_Irizarry I want to go trust me and I am going, I have planned on it for awhile now. I thought about going there first when I went to Europe. I felt language was a barrier so I opted for Europe.

Anyway, I just like White Women, so I like Brazilians of European decent. A majority of them being in Sao Paulo, Curitiba, Proto Alegre or mostly the southern half of the country. That does not mean I don't find darker-skinned women attractive, I do.

But as I said and I agree with CE, I'd have the most success with women from Bahia, not like that's a bad thing... Bahia is where most of the "Black" Brazilians are.

But without being there to see for myself, I won't know, so I have to go.


yea my wife is from bahia.shes got a sister that's nice and she is pretty hot.


Hook us up, man. Hahahaha!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:56 pm

E_Irizarry wrote:@DJ IV Money,

I have heard that Turkish BBWs and thick (not fat) Turkish women got it bad for Black American men, and it's a Muslim country that is NOT uber with its religion.

Alas it may be a secret paradise (or let's say a covert place that isn't oversatted with coons, goons, blah blah type of American derelicts.), don't go making YouTube vids on the shit. YouTube is the 3rd most popular site in the world, and too many derelicts go there for free info, waving the "America No. 1" styrofoam finger and are "yes" men for their "gubb'ment"...Cuidado, papo! :O)

OUt of some of those countries you have mentioned, I think there's more p***y at avail then you have realized.


I saw a Turkish women one of the IR dating sites and she was smoking, about 24 with juicy lips and nice rack (breasts). Brunette and not too short. As I said I think Turkey is worth some investigation. It is a Muslim country but having said that, its a modern Muslim country and while you do have Orthodox types running around, P4P is tolerated in Istanbul for example and they are moving closer and closer to a secular society.

Turkish Women are your alternative in Germany, next biggest population in Germany. They have had sort of a hard time with assimilation as Merkel has said Multiculturalism has failed in Germany (according to academia as well) because Turks haven't been fully accepted by most German's and poor Turks don't want to assimilate.

You can read and watch a ton of video about this on DW's web site, they have YT channel too.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:09 pm

E_Irizarry wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:Hey E_Irizarry I want to go trust me and I am going, I have planned on it for awhile now. I thought about going there first when I went to Europe. I felt language was a barrier so I opted for Europe.

Anyway, I just like White Women, so I like Brazilians of European decent. A majority of them being in Sao Paulo, Curitiba, Proto Alegre or mostly the southern half of the country. That does not mean I don't find darker-skinned women attractive, I do.

But as I said and I agree with CE, I'd have the most success with women from Bahia, not like that's a bad thing... Bahia is where most of the "Black" Brazilians are.

But without being there to see for myself, I won't know, so I have to go.


yea my wife is from bahia.shes got a sister that's nice and she is pretty hot.


Hook us up, man. Hahahaha!


HA! Bahia has the majority of Black Brazilians in it. Next would be Rio but mostly in the "Hood" areas as is well-documented. As I said Sao Paulo and more southern areas have mostly people of European Decent. Rio is the most cosmopolitan and is the tourist capital of Brazil, so it has the greatest mix of people in general. Sao Paulo because its there that Brazil does International Business (Brasilia is where it does local/in-country business and was created for that purpose).

Negros like going to Rio because its the party capital and its not far from Bahia even if they know where it is... But from what I was told and what I have read, if you want Morena (olive skin, dark hair) or Afro-Brazilians, go to Rio. That's not to say no "White" Brazilians are in Rio, Xuxa was born there, Blonde Hair, Crystal Blue Eyes.

She dated Pele for a time I think in the 80's and Senna I believe before his death.

The Real is really strong or the US dollar is weaker, you can look at it from both directions. Off-peak prices to go to Brazil still run about $1,000 not including the $100 Visa fee that you have to get before you even get on the plane. That's pretty much preventing me from going ATM.

As soon as I got about $2K to blow I'm GONE however.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:04 pm

ishwri wrote:I know what you mean on this topic. In general, black men are looked down upon in the western society. There are exceptions as far as money or maybe some black guys have very preppy/feminine look inwhich they can attract more white women it seems. I have noticed the white girls and latin girls that are obtainable are BBW, Trashy, single mothers, and drug addicts, and wiggers. I have had trouble approaching latin, and white women and I think its because its look down upon in their culture to date a black guy. Going to clubs and bars Ive noticed white guys have it a little better because they dont have such a bad stigma and can relate a little better. I think its true that single black men looking for dating should look overseas to foreign women. Even when a girl is interested in you here in the states, you have to go through hell just get a convo. On ROOSHV forum he explains alot about having game, but he has to jump through obstacles, play mind games, and act feminine to get an average american bitch. Just think what a normal black guy has to do to get that. I say fuckem.


Yea, I know what you mean, for sure. When it comes to American White/Asian women, the ones who are open to dating a black guy, or the ones who have expressed interest in me were the low class, nasty, fat, irresponsible type no matter how polished I looked. They are mostly the rejects of their own race so they jump to black men because black men are generally very accepting.

They come at me assuming I'm ready to party or something but then they are shaken up when they realize I don't smoke, I have discipline, and live a straight edge lifestyle. It's funny because I don't want anything to do with them just as how many of their own family members don't want anything to do with them.

Now for the actual American white/Asian women who does have class, I find that some are afraid of black men, others refuse to date them, and in general, you really have no chance with them other then a "wham, bam thank you ma'am" because they know that black men are at the lowest rungs of society which prevents them from looking at a black male any further then a sex object.

Typical low class ameriskanks that had potential:

http://www.thepotshot.com/2011/03/jail- ... ition.html

http://www.thepotshot.com/search/label/Female

Random comment: "Why do trashy white women always go for black men? I guess the never ending cycle of "lower class" continues"



It's sad really, if you're a decent black guy in America your choice of quality, single, child free women is piss poor. And if you're a black man with little money it's even worse because you can't get away from the problem.
Last edited by NorthAmericanguy on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby E_Irizarry » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:39 pm

Northamericanguy wrote:
ishwri wrote:I know what you mean on this topic. In general, black men are looked down upon in the western society. There are exceptions as far as money or maybe some black guys have very preppy/feminine look inwhich they can attract more white women it seems. I have noticed the white girls and latin girls that are obtainable are BBW, Trashy, single mothers, and drug addicts, and wiggers. I have had trouble approaching latin, and white women and I think its because its look down upon in their culture to date a black guy. Going to clubs and bars Ive noticed white guys have it a little better because they dont have such a bad stigma and can relate a little better. I think its true that single black men looking for dating should look overseas to foreign women. Even when a girl is interested in you here in the states, you have to go through hell just get a convo. On ROOSHV forum he explains alot about having game, but he has to jump through obstacles, play mind games, and act feminine to get an average american bitch. Just think what a normal black guy has to do to get that. I say fuckem.


Yea, I know what you mean, for sure, when it comes to American White/Asian women the ones who are open to dating a black guy, or the ones who have expressed interest in me were the low class, nasty, fat, irresponsible type no matter how polished I looked. They are mostly the rejects of their own race so they jump to black men because black men are generally very accepting.

They come at me assuming I'm ready to party or something but then they are shaken up when they realize I don't smoke, I have discipline, and live a straight edge lifestyle. It's funny because I don't want anything to do with them just as how many of their own family members don't want anything to do with them.

Now for the actual American white/Asian women who does have class, I find that some are afraid of black men, others refuse to date them, and in general, you really have no chance with them other then a "wham, bam thank you ma'am" because they know that black men are at the lowest rungs of society which prevents them from looking at a black male any further then a sex object.

Typical low class ameriskanks that had potential:

http://www.thepotshot.com/2011/03/jail- ... ition.html

http://www.thepotshot.com/search/label/Female

Random comment: "Why do trashy white women always go for black men? I guess the never ending cycle of "lower class" continues"

Somebody gets it. +1 Good.



It's sad really, if you're a decent black guy in America your choice of quality, single, child free women is piss poor. And if you're a black man with little money it's even worse because you can't get away from the problem.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby DaRick » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:41 am

I agree that black men have it difficult even by American standards (which are hellish to begin with). Aside from putting up with black women (who are even more dreadful than their white counterparts), many white women seem to date them based on racism (i.e - they date black men who live down to their low opinions of black people generally), which is part of the reason why you'll find them going for various criminals, more often than not. They also (the women) identify with such a mindset. How many options does a black man of a higher calibre (i.e - everyone on this forum) have in America? Not that many (although I wouldn't be complaining that much).
Last edited by DaRick on Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DaRick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:59 am
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, AUS

Postby Fenix » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:20 pm

I have dated white women my whole life and I consider myself attractive. I am different than the stereotypical black guy. All the white women I dated or talked to are nowhere near low quality. My best friend (we were intimate at one point too) used to be a model. I would rate her a 9.5/10. So, I don't get the whole, "high quality white women won't date black guys" deal. Maybe I am just lucky?

The white BBWs, trailer trash white girls and the wigger white girls don't even come up to me, EVER. This is just my experience.
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Postby E_Irizarry » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:37 pm

Phoenix Sosa wrote:I have dated white women my whole life and I consider myself attractive. I am different than the stereotypical black guy. All the white women I dated or talked to are nowhere near low quality. My best friend (we were intimate at one point too) used to be a model. I would rate her a 9.5/10. So, I don't get the whole, "high quality white women won't date black guys" deal. Maybe I am just lucky?

The white BBWs, trailer trash white girls and the wigger white girls don't even come up to me, EVER. This is just my experience.


That's very, very interesting that the White BBWs do not check for you. They probably detect that you aren't on that Rick Ross/Lil' Weezy/Wakka Flakka bullshit; that's the type of music that wigger oops I mean White BBWs listen to.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby skateboardstephen » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:18 am

E_Irizarry wrote:
Phoenix Sosa wrote:I have dated white women my whole life and I consider myself attractive. I am different than the stereotypical black guy. All the white women I dated or talked to are nowhere near low quality. My best friend (we were intimate at one point too) used to be a model. I would rate her a 9.5/10. So, I don't get the whole, "high quality white women won't date black guys" deal. Maybe I am just lucky?

The white BBWs, trailer trash white girls and the wigger white girls don't even come up to me, EVER. This is just my experience.


That's very, very interesting that the White BBWs do not check for you. They probably detect that you aren't on that Rick Ross/Lil' Weezy/Wakka Flakka bullshit; that's the type of music that wigger oops I mean White BBWs listen to.


kkkkkkkkk qual é cara cê tá egraçado queria dizer wigger se tem que chamar o gato um gato,eu ñ sei o que essa cara tá falando talvez é só ele mas isso ñ é minha realidade.tá ligado sangue bom falô
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests