Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

The attitude towards black men from women in general sux

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:08 am

Hey I listen to that! But I'm a DJ, I don't play it that much but listen to Sirius 40 Hip Hop Nation and Sirius 45 Shade 45 (Slim Shady). I also record Tim Westwood's show in BBC 1 every Saturday.

Anyway, I have had access to high quality White Women. I don't attach trashy either, but even high quality women are single mothers and that's not attractive to me really. Most of them have no time, no time for you that is. They have to balance job with having a child or children. Almost no time for a man.

But I'm over 40 (41 next week) and despite the fact I look mid 20's still, I don't hide my age from anybody. This of course limits my dating pool often to women over 30 in various stages of development either on the downside of being 30 or they have kept themselves up. The other problem is that mostly women over 35 are interested. Passed baby making age in most cases though you can have children after 40 without IVF, it does help ($$$). What I want to enjoy is a few years with my wife, just exploring each other, traveling around the world and building the home that cost NOTHING to operate. Even though my home will likely be built in a factory in a controlled environment, still has to be furnished, painted, mechanical(s) installed, etc. That will take time (year plus), I wanted to take a break from traveling and be settled in a the home before start trying to have children. That means I need a 3-5 year window, why have it be a race against time? This is why I am opting for overseas where marrying much younger women is not uncommon.

As I outlined in the other thread about men of color, Russia (FSU in general) is a gold mine even for Black Men. As usual because of social-economic issues we're late to the party, the party started when the Wall fell and Communism went down with it. That's back when FSU women had very little if any demands, you can see that in a movie called - http://inthenameoflovedoc.com/

One of the women in the documentary lives near me in Topanga (between the Valley floor and Malibu), she's an artist but wasn't allowed to follow her dream in Russia because she married young and had I think two children. Her job didn't pay much, in fact she couldn't afford new shoes... Well the guy she married I think was much older, maybe 20-25 years. He had been divorced and had grown children, I think he was a grandfather as well, mid to late 50's at the time of the DVD. I think homegirl was in her late 20's, early 30's at the time. She didn't have to work, became an artist, had an exhibit locally and had a 3rd child, she said she was happy...

Anyway those days of desperation are OVER (to a point). The economies in much of FSU is terrible and very unequal. Women especially have a hard time, often not doing what they go to school for. They just deal with it, like we all do. But they LONG to find somebody to be with LONG TERM. How in the world can you ignore this?

Ask Mark, you think Ukrainian women would be jaded by now but they aren't. They want to find a husband and get married. A majority of them want children.

Why on earth would you not want to go there?????
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Truthville » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:53 am

I hope you guys don't mind a white guy jumping in here. :)

I've dated a college-educated black women and hung out with a model looking african woman in my past.

One thing I found upsetting, and maybe you guys can relate, was the mean stares from people.

I mean I had never experienced that before, it was quite weird and shocking in a way.

I got it from old white people. I got it from young white people. I REALLY got it from young black guys!

I personally could care less whom dates whom, unless I'm interested in dating her myself. Live and let live is my creed!

Sadly, most people seem to have a problem with interracial relationships. I shudder to think what kind of stares/looks I will get if I date Asian women.

I don't really care what other people think, BUT it would probably make her nervous.

This brings me to the point I want to make about trashy white girls and black guys. I feel that for some, it's an "attention" thing. It's like "look at me - look at me!"

The white woman I have known that dated black guys, always seemed to date the THUGS and such. Perhaps because they, without an exception, were "thugs" themselves.

Also, I think these woman, like most western woman I believe, want a man they can feel superior to. The Thug type man fits that mold quite nicely.

I agree that black man, because of damaging cultural stereotypes, have a hard time finding quality women to date. Perhaps, if you are attracted to black woman, looking in Africa?

I work with Ethopians and let me tell you gentlemen, some of them are BEAUTIFUL. They are also, even after being here for years, feminine, and gentle. At least the ones I know mostly are.

Oh, and do black woman HATE HATE HATE a black man dating outside his race! I've seen white woman get ass-kicked a few times.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:32 am

Truthville wrote:I hope you guys don't mind a white guy jumping in here. :)

I've dated a college-educated black women and hung out with a model looking african woman in my past.

One thing I found upsetting, and maybe you guys can relate, was the mean stares from people.

I mean I had never experienced that before, it was quite weird and shocking in a way.

I got it from old white people. I got it from young white people. I REALLY got it from young black guys!

I personally could care less whom dates whom, unless I'm interested in dating her myself. Live and let live is my creed!

Sadly, most people seem to have a problem with interracial relationships. I shudder to think what kind of stares/looks I will get if I date Asian women.

I don't really care what other people think, BUT it would probably make her nervous.

This brings me to the point I want to make about trashy white girls and black guys. I feel that for some, it's an "attention" thing. It's like "look at me - look at me!"

The white woman I have known that dated black guys, always seemed to date the THUGS and such. Perhaps because they, without an exception, were "thugs" themselves.

Also, I think these woman, like most western woman I believe, want a man they can feel superior to. The Thug type man fits that mold quite nicely.

I agree that black man, because of damaging cultural stereotypes, have a hard time finding quality women to date. Perhaps, if you are attracted to black woman, looking in Africa?

I work with Ethopians and let me tell you gentlemen, some of them are BEAUTIFUL. They are also, even after being here for years, feminine, and gentle. At least the ones I know mostly are.

Oh, and do black woman HATE HATE HATE a black man dating outside his race! I've seen white woman get ass-kicked a few times.

So basically you've experienced the reverse of what Black Men experience, not surprising actually.

Black Men are frustrated that so many Black Women are BBW's, Not Attractive (Biology, Ugly Parents = Ugly Children most of the time) or Attractive with some issue. Making the dating pool quite small IMHO.

So that's why they might Mad Dog you if you're with an attractive Black Woman.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby aozora13 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:27 pm

I agree that black guys do get the low end of the stick everytime. I have tried American (mixed dating) websites and still get probably 2 out of 10. It is depressing at times that they do not respond and supposedly (West European) women want thug like men. I guess they think guys in Vienna who are black and American are not really American. Oh well. The dating pool I think is still better than in America since there is more ingrained racism than in Europe in most countries.

Also, yes. Family wanted to say that I might be too much of a nice guy to find an American girl. Plus when going to Europe family was telling not to marry a woman because they would actually want a 'green' card. This is true but I have not seen it plus my 'African' features make me different. Oh well. I am still waiting to meet a good girl. I think I might try to get into a serious relationship. Sadly, I am not sure I want to get married until 30 (3 years from now in 2014) but I see that there are better opportunities to meet a eastern European woman who wants to be in a good marriage than worry only about herself.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:05 pm

Truthville wrote:I hope you guys don't mind a white guy jumping in here. :)

We need more "melaninly-challenged" HA members to post on this thread. LOL But on a serious note, you must have gone through the pungent stares from American people because you hardly get that in Canada. I'm not from Canada, but I have been up there. The most racist part of Canada was St. Sou Marie, Ontario (Canadian rednecks) and some assholes from the GTA suburbs (Greater Toronto Area) but even when I was in country-ass Calgary, most White Canadian countrymen were cool-as-fuck or just ignored me without the blatant racism.

Besides, Calgary has a lot of Middle Eastern and Africans whom are full-fledged Canadian citizens now. Most Latinos emigrate to America rather than Canada even though there's a decent Venezuelan, Salvadorian (a lot!) and Colombian population in the GTA/T.O.

It seems like White men go gaga for Ethiopian women. A lot of it has to do with the fact that Ethiopians, Somalians and Eritreans are the REAL White Africans, not the Afrikaaners whom are primarily in the country of S. Africa, and because most of them are slender with very thin nosebridges, which protrude further than their West African counterparts. Hell, I always wanted to date one, but also I heard of greattttttttttt success stories for Black American men and Ethiopian/Ethiopian-American women, too.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby Iawesome60 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:55 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Most black men don't deserve non-American women because they are so doggone stupid about the world. Far too many BM assume that Latin women are a better alternative when they are quite possibly the least inclined to give the time of day and the most color conscious, yet BM keep going to where they are most likely to be shot down.

Get your black asses out in the doggone world, and I'm not talking about the Caribbean, Latin America, Canada, and all the other places that black men feel is their foreign domain.

Until you get in into your thick skulls that you need to REALLY get out in the world, you will not change your status.

By the way, I too am an American of African descent so I can say it how I damn well see it!

I agree that Latina women have a tendency to stick with their own kind. Sometimes, they prefer to date other races. Also, I have heard stories of Asian women, especially if they are feminized. When I heard those stories, I am thinking "wow, I am afraid of approaching an Asian woman."

I am not worried because I feel if I am nice, I can attract women of any race.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Postby Iawesome60 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:22 am

Contrarian Expatriate, E_Irizarry, skateboardstephen, djfourmoney, and others should read this. It gave me a very good insight on why Latin women can be racist, whether it is to an AA man, Asian man, Caucasian male, and other groups/races.

http://www.multiculturalfamilia.com/201 ... z1pw9Q9Pds
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Postby skateboardstephen » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:38 am

djfourmoney wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:Hey E_Irizarry I want to go trust me and I am going, I have planned on it for awhile now. I thought about going there first when I went to Europe. I felt language was a barrier so I opted for Europe.

Anyway, I just like White Women, so I like Brazilians of European decent. A majority of them being in Sao Paulo, Curitiba, Proto Alegre or mostly the southern half of the country. That does not mean I don't find darker-skinned women attractive, I do.

But as I said and I agree with CE, I'd have the most success with women from Bahia, not like that's a bad thing... Bahia is where most of the "Black" Brazilians are.

But without being there to see for myself, I won't know, so I have to go.

yea my wife is from bahia.shes got a sister that's nice and she is pretty hot.

Hook us up, man. Hahahaha!

HA! Bahia has the majority of Black Brazilians in it. Next would be Rio but mostly in the "Hood" areas as is well-documented. As I said Sao Paulo and more southern areas have mostly people of European Decent. Rio is the most cosmopolitan and is the tourist capital of Brazil, so it has the greatest mix of people in general. Sao Paulo because its there that Brazil does International Business (Brasilia is where it does local/in-country business and was created for that purpose).

Negros like going to Rio because its the party capital and its not far from Bahia even if they know where it is... But from what I was told and what I have read, if you want Morena (olive skin, dark hair) or Afro-Brazilians, go to Rio. That's not to say no "White" Brazilians are in Rio, Xuxa was born there, Blonde Hair, Crystal Blue Eyes.

She dated Pele for a time I think in the 80's and Senna I believe before his death.

The Real is really strong or the US dollar is weaker, you can look at it from both directions. Off-peak prices to go to Brazil still run about $1,000 not including the $100 Visa fee that you have to get before you even get on the plane. That's pretty much preventing me from going ATM.

As soon as I got about $2K to blow I'm GONE however.

I just got my plane ticket to Brazil for$842 USD you gotta shop around dude.The only thing is,is that it is not a direct flight i will be stopping in panama city for about two hours then i go to Rio and i get a domestic flight to bahia,i will be using GOL a a Brazilian airline and it is dirt cheap plus no need to book a domestic flight in Brazil since they fly so regularly in the country since flying is the preference of most Brazilians to get around the county since driving on the BR is dangerous. The visa is gonna run you $160 USD and i have documents that i have to legalize so for me that process is $240USD.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Postby skateboardstephen » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:00 am

Iawesome60 wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Most black men don't deserve non-American women because they are so doggone stupid about the world. Far too many BM assume that Latin women are a better alternative when they are quite possibly the least inclined to give the time of day and the most color conscious, yet BM keep going to where they are most likely to be shot down.

Get your black asses out in the doggone world, and I'm not talking about the Caribbean, Latin America, Canada, and all the other places that black men feel is their foreign domain.

Until you get in into your thick skulls that you need to REALLY get out in the world, you will not change your status.

By the way, I too am an American of African descent so I can say it how I damn well see it!

I agree that Latina women have a tendency to stick with their own kind. Sometimes, they prefer to date other races. Also, I have heard stories of Asian women, especially if they are feminized. When I heard those stories, I am thinking "wow, I am afraid of approaching an Asian woman."

I am not worried because I feel if I am nice, I can attract women of any race.

They stick to their own kind up until they are no longer desirable by other Hispanic men like when they are 300 pounds 50 years old ha ha ha ha ha.When they are young and fine black men are invisible.I see this at my job every day where i would say the majority of the people who work there are Hispanics and blacks.Black men there are invisible there and i am until they need me to translate for them ha ha ha ha .
I saw a darker skin Dominican girl on the job today talking to the white guy and the girl was glowing and smiling from ear to ear and trying her ass off to speak English i was laughing my ass off bro.I never seen anyone there try to even attempt to learn English to do what they are there to do....THE JOB! but yet she was learning fast as shit to talk to that white dude ha ha ha I'm not hating on the guy but it is funny how they seem to think that white men are the only men to be open minded with and the black men on the job get no play but i see all the Hispanic men getting play on the job every day.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:13 am

Iawesome60 wrote:Contrarian Expatriate, E_Irizarry, skateboardstephen, djfourmoney, and others should read this. It gave me a very good insight on why Latin women can be racist, whether it is to an AA man, Asian man, Caucasian male, and other groups/races.

This just proves what I said before, the Spaniards really did a job on South America and totally f***ed it up. Denied them their roots to the West Indies and Africa. Since the Spanish are White Skined (unless related to Moors IE African decent) never mind the roots of humanity are in Africa.. Anyway White South Americans are in political power and on TV, so they are the Elite in those countries. When Evo Morales was elected to highest office in Bolivia it was a big deal because it was the first a dark skinned ingenious was made the ruler of a country in modern times.

You get a slight pass because your African-American, the key word being "American" meaning even at the lowest economic scale you make double as much working at Target than the average SA/Caribbean person does. That's even enough to make K1 if you work full time...

Racism in the White Community and the Latino Community keeps your pool small for a Black man looking to date/marry one. You're chances are better in the country they originate from than in America where White racism impacts as Latinos are preferred to employ over Blacks in most cases.

Girl from Brazil I started talking too recently (tonight) - http://www.latinamericancupid.com/en/pr ... ID/4506016
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby skateboardstephen » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:26 am

djfourmoney wrote:
Iawesome60 wrote:Contrarian Expatriate, E_Irizarry, skateboardstephen, djfourmoney, and others should read this. It gave me a very good insight on why Latin women can be racist, whether it is to an AA man, Asian man, Caucasian male, and other groups/races.

This just proves what I said before, the Spaniards really did a job on South America and totally f***ed it up. Denied them their roots to the West Indies and Africa. Since the Spanish are White Skined (unless related to Moors IE African decent) never mind the roots of humanity are in Africa.. Anyway White South Americans are in political power and on TV, so they are the Elite in those countries. When Evo Morales was elected to highest office in Bolivia it was a big deal because it was the first a dark skinned ingenious was made the ruler of a country in modern times.

You get a slight pass because your African-American, the key word being "American" meaning even at the lowest economic scale you make double as much working at Target than the average SA/Caribbean person does. That's even enough to make K1 if you work full time...

Racism in the White Community and the Latino Community keeps your pool small for a Black man looking to date/marry one. You're chances are better in the country they originate from than in America where White racism impacts as Latinos are preferred to employ over Blacks in most cases.

Girl from Brazil I started talking too recently (tonight) - http://www.latinamericancupid.com/en/pr ... ID/4506016

I have to agree a that a black mans chances are better in their countries vs the states.My fiance tells me all the time that she thinks me being American and knowing English i will have advantages in Brazil that she does not.I don't know guess we will see about that.But as for the Hispanics in the states i can see right through the racist ones and black people seem to think that they are allies.I bet if slavery was brought back tomorrow in the U.S. you wont see any of them protesting.

NICE CHICK dj4money.The only thing that brings a red flag is that she is divorced,i think it is worth investigating the circumstances behind that.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:13 am

skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

I have to agree a that a black mans chances are better in their countries vs the states.My fiance tells me all the time that she thinks me being American and knowing English i will have advantages in Brazil that she does not.I don't know guess we will see about that.But as for the Hispanics in the states i can see right through the racist ones and black people seem to think that they are allies.I bet if slavery was brought back tomorrow in the U.S. you wont see any of them protesting.

NICE CHICK dj4money.The only thing that brings a red flag is that she is divorced,i think it is worth investigating the circumstances behind that.

She's okay... Yeah her ex is African-American and their son from that man. She came her after they met in Brazil, she's form Sao Paulo. She went back recently to visit.

The closes allies we have in the Latino community are PR's and DR's which all have African roots and many families have Afros in their extended families sort of hard to be racist when Great Grandpa is Black.

Attracting Black and West Indies types (the link) is normal and easy, I didn't contact her, she contacted me...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby skateboardstephen » Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:20 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

She's okay... Yeah her ex is African-American and their son from that man. She came her after they met in Brazil, she's form Sao Paulo. She went back recently to visit.

The closes allies we have in the Latino community are PR's and DR's which all have African roots and many families have Afros in their extended families sort of hard to be racist when Great Grandpa is Black.

Attracting Black and West Indies types (the link) is normal and easy, I didn't contact her, she contacted me...

oh ok wow i wonder what happened between them because i know he went through a lot of trouble to get her to the states.After visiting the person it cost a couple thousand to get a women from Brazil to the U.S. and the bureaucracy is mind blowing all that trouble and who knows what the divorced cost him.i wonder who initiated the divorce.i would never sign a contract with someone who has already broken it.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:17 am

skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

oh ok wow i wonder what happened between them because i know he went through a lot of trouble to get her to the states.After visiting the person it cost a couple thousand to get a women from Brazil to the U.S. and the bureaucracy is mind blowing all that trouble and who knows what the divorced cost him.i wonder who initiated the divorce.i would never sign a contract with someone who has already broken it.

Seven years ago much hasn't changed. A one way ticket is about $800. If you do all the K1 yourself its about $800, not thousands of dollars. If she came here mostly with the clothes on her back, then yes you'll have to do some shopping but that's over time one would think, I don't think your buying a complete wardrobe as soon as she touched down.

Who knows what happen, I'm not really that interested in her.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:51 am

skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

I'd have thought having a ready made family would have been the red flag.
Run, Forrest! Run! :shock:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions