Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Stop letting society tell you what's attractive.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby djfourmoney » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:41 am

jamesbond wrote:I am attracted to all kinds of women (except fatties and uglies). As long as her face is at least average looking and she has a nice body, I am down with it! :D
Any one of these women below will certainly get a "rise" out of me! :lol:

* images removed in compliance with google adsense

I'd be down too, but then comes the first question - "Who's down for the brown?"

Now I would say in this date and age it would be fairly RARE for all four of those women to say no they aren't interested. But with the kind of luck I generally have with woman they would say yes but not with me..lol
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:01 pm

E_Irizarry wrote:@james bond,

Those women are smoking. They look like real FW.

Yeah, they are foreign women. The first girl is from Brazil, the second from Poland, the third girl is from Ukraine and the last girl is from Argentina!

The thing is, these women are probably considered "average looking" in their home countries but here in the US they put American women to shame! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:20 pm

jamesbond wrote:

Yeah, they are foreign women. The first girl is from Brazil, the second from Poland, the third girl is from Ukraine and the last girl is from Argentina!

The thing is, these women are probably considered "average looking" in their home countries but here in the US they put American women to shame! :lol:

Oh you have messed up big time telling me where they are from. Yeah Argentinian women take Italian genes and mutate them for the better. Off-topic, but since I was in Chile, and Chile is Argentina's neighbor to the left, Chilean women have to be some of the ugliest Latinas ever. In the Chilean whorehouses, I ended up tricking pesos on one Afro-Dominican and the Afro-Colombian female pro's that had nice shapes and shit. Most of the Chilean ones had no shape whatsoever, and some were built like the hunchback of Notre Dame. Even a lot of the thin ones had no hips and no ass: how does that work?? I have to have AT LEAST one of the other as a prerequisite! I'm not really a breasts dude even though they can enhance a woman - I'm not going to lie on that one.

Reverting back to a prior topic for completing my thoughts on a certain subject: even most Chilean men in those same whorehouses I have gone to wanted the Afro-Colombian pro's up in there. Jajajaja!

So in closing, you can thank the Mapuche Indians + German immigrant ancestry = Chileans.

In addendum, even majority of the Bolivian Paceñitas (women living/from La Paz, la capital de Bolivia) that wear those Charlie-Chaplin-derby hats, looked better than a lot of Chilean women and that's a diss. LOL I was hit on by a couple of them, but I passed because I was afraid of their hygiene underneath all that llama-wool. LOL
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:53 pm

E_Irizarry wrote:
jamesbond wrote:

Oh you have messed up big time telling me where they are from. Yeah Argentinian women take Italian genes and mutate them for the better. Off-topic, but since I was in Chile, and Chile is Argentina's neighbor to the left, Chilean women have to be some of the ugliest Latinas ever. In the Chilean whorehouses, I ended up tricking pesos on one Afro-Dominican and the Afro-Colombian female pro's that had nice shapes and shit. Most of the Chilean ones had no shape whatsoever, and some were built like the hunchback of Notre Dame. Even a lot of the thin ones had no hips and no ass: how does that work?? I have to have AT LEAST one of the other as a prerequisite! I'm not really a breasts dude even though they can enhance a woman - I'm not going to lie on that one.

Reverting back to a prior topic for completing my thoughts on a certain subject: even most Chilean men in those same whorehouses I have gone to wanted the Afro-Colombian pro's up in there. Jajajaja!

So in closing, you can thank the Mapuche Indians + German immigrant ancestry = Chileans.

In addendum, even majority of the Bolivian Paceñitas (women living/from La Paz, la capital de Bolivia) that wear those Charlie-Chaplin-derby hats, looked better than a lot of Chilean women and that's a diss. LOL I was hit on by a couple of them, but I passed because I was afraid of their hygiene underneath all that llama-wool. LOL

LOL, I was laughing as I read that man....

I don't think people are RUNNING to Chile for P4P or Brides. Peru IS a tough sell as well. One country that's overlooked is Uruguay and one that's gained attention is Paraguay on the P4P radar.

For general p***y chasing, it seems Brazil has always been there. What's changed is their economic situation. While there's has improved and will continue to improve, Argentina has pretty much stayed pat, a generally poor country but because of the fears from its economic collapse a decade or so ago means many people didn't and still don't talk about it. Its only recently been in the national news cycle because of a certain Governor from North Carolina that claimed to be hiking in America but instead was f***ing in Argentina.

America is full of idiots and stupid people because our education system does such a poor job overall. I am not talking about the teachers really but what they are told to teach, not the truth, only parts of the truth.

Colombia has become a White Man's paradise. He can go there and open a business with a country that openly allows the murder of union supporters. That keeps wages down. He no longer has to fear for his safety in many of the larger cities because the Drug War has moved into the jungle and heavy brush areas of Colombia. Women, especially White Skin Colombians think they have something to offer European decent men (White Men).

Its because of these factors that while I want to go to South America for pleasure and possibly more. Its the possibly more that concerns me....
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Iawesome60 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:52 pm

I am going to add more to this. Remember when I typed my woman has to be an 8, 9, or 10? Well, I'm happy with a 7.5 too. However, some 7.5's are not dateable. I realized that most women of all races are pretty if:

-They are not overweight or obese.

-They take care of their hair. Women with short hair can still pull a 7.5.

-Their personality traits show their attractive.

-Etc.

If women have these qualities, she could be a 7, 7.5, or higher. Sometimes, she could be below a 7. When I look for a woman, I can sacrifice on:

-Looks because she does not have to be a 10.

-Race because there are attractive women of all races.

-Height because I can be compatible with women of all heights. I am willing to date a woman taller than me or shorter than me.

-Etc.

If a woman has the personality traits to back up those looks, she is girlfriend or wife material.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:46 am

Iawesome60 wrote:I am going to add more to this. Remember when I typed my woman has to be an 8, 9, or 10? Well, I'm happy with a 7.5 too. However, some 7.5's are not dateable. I realized that most women of all races are pretty if:

-They are not overweight or obese.

-They take care of their hair. Women with short hair can still pull a 7.5.

-Their personality traits show their attractive.

-Etc.

If women have these qualities, she could be a 7, 7.5, or higher. Sometimes, she could be below a 7. When I look for a woman, I can sacrifice on:

-Looks because she does not have to be a 10.

-Race because there are attractive women of all races.

-Height because I can be compatible with women of all heights. I am willing to date a woman taller than me or shorter than me.

-Etc.

If a woman has the personality traits to back up those looks, she is girlfriend or wife material.

I agree with many of these points.

I have to have height restriction though and that's to save my back. Bending at the waist is bad for your back, so women under 5'0 are OUT, but I really cut women off under 5'6. The majority of women I have been involved with have been 5'7-5'9. That's basically either just bellow eye level to eye level, I'm 6'0, almost 6'1.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby The_Adventurer » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:15 am

There's another facet to this. Who is to say that what society calls attractive is what I want? Those pictures posted above (on page one) with the huge breasts and curves, though nice to look at, maybe even nice to draw in comic books, are just not what I am into. My gf wouldn't be a 10 in that sense, or the "magazine beauty" or plastic sense, but she is exactly my ideal, exactly what I look for as far as appearance, and exactly fits my personal preference. There is no more attractive to me. I don't care what society or Hollywood says I should like. I don't even control it. I just see it and drool.
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Postby Grunt » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:57 pm

The premise labors under the false assumption that there are no pretty women with good personalities. While this may be the case in America, or more like the rule in America, it is simply not so overseas.

Case in point, I met dozens of ladies in Ukraine that were very pretty, even perfect 10's by American standards, but they also had pleasant personalities and were great fun to spend time with. I would urge all men to stop using the American yardstick when measuring women.

On a side note, the four skanks pictured above would barely be considered adequate in Kiev. More like bloated harpies incapable of competing with the 19-21 year old girls that are the benchmark Ukrainian men, and myself, measure women by.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions