Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Concerning fat AWs

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby AmericanInMexico » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:41 am

have2fly wrote:OK, my 2 cents.

There are fat girls in other countries, but BY FAR nothing like U.S.! I had a fat girl in my class in Ukraine, who was pretty obese, but she was the only obese girl in the whole school and that's because her mom was feeding her like a cow! Now compared to the U.S. people in Europe eat way more "unhealthy" foods, like cheese, macaroni, beer, sausage, fatty milk, tons of mayo and sour cream, lots of dough - bread, pastries etc. Look at the French diet - lots of cheese, lots of wine, tons of very fatty foods, BUT French are extremely skinny! There are some fat people, but you can go a whole day in the city without seeing anyone fat! Ukraine is the same way, Russia too.

But the key, as described previously, is that fat people in other countries are not ugly! THAT'S THE KEY! That is what people should be talking about, to me it's beyond understanding and common sense. Therefore, it's not just poor diet and fatty foods, it is the ingredients itself! Why was I eating mayo by the spoon every day in Ukraine, never worked out, but stayed in shape? Why do 80% of immigrants that come to the U.S. gain weight? Why Americans that move abroad LOSE weight? I personally know one American girl who lived in Belarus for 1 year during an exchange program, host family was feeding her like cattle with fatty meat, borsch, potatoes, noodles etc. She was shocked that people eat mayo with a spoon - I was laughing cuz I used to that too :) So she ate like crazy by U.S. standards, but lost around 15 pounds over 1 year, she gained 15 pounds back when she moved back to the U.S.

All those supposedly "unhealthy" foods that you mentioned are actually healthy. It seems that you too have bought into the myth that fat is bad and carbs are good. You are 100% backwards. Animal fat is the healthiest thing you can eat. The reason why French people don't get fat despite eating fat is precisely because they eat fat!

The only way to get fat is if you have a high amount of insulin release, and what causes insulin release? Carbs! Fat on the other hand causes only a minuscule release of insulin, therefore no fat storage. That is why Europeans are so much skinnier than Americans: less carbs and more fat in the diet.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:42 pm

AmericanInMexico wrote:

There are fat girls in other countries, but BY FAR nothing like U.S.! I had a fat girl in my class in Ukraine, who was pretty obese, but she was the only obese girl in the whole school and that's because her mom was feeding her like a cow! Now compared to the U.S. people in Europe eat way more "unhealthy" foods, like cheese, macaroni, beer, sausage, fatty milk, tons of mayo and sour cream, lots of dough - bread, pastries etc. Look at the French diet - lots of cheese, lots of wine, tons of very fatty foods, BUT French are extremely skinny! There are some fat people, but you can go a whole day in the city without seeing anyone fat! Ukraine is the same way, Russia too.

But the key, as described previously, is that fat people in other countries are not ugly! THAT'S THE KEY! That is what people should be talking about, to me it's beyond understanding and common sense. Therefore, it's not just poor diet and fatty foods, it is the ingredients itself! Why was I eating mayo by the spoon every day in Ukraine, never worked out, but stayed in shape? Why do 80% of immigrants that come to the U.S. gain weight? Why Americans that move abroad LOSE weight? I personally know one American girl who lived in Belarus for 1 year during an exchange program, host family was feeding her like cattle with fatty meat, borsch, potatoes, noodles etc. She was shocked that people eat mayo with a spoon - I was laughing cuz I used to that too :) So she ate like crazy by U.S. standards, but lost around 15 pounds over 1 year, she gained 15 pounds back when she moved back to the U.S.

All those supposedly "unhealthy" foods that you mentioned are actually healthy. It seems that you too have bought into the myth that fat is bad and carbs are good. You are 100% backwards. Animal fat is the healthiest thing you can eat. The reason why French people don't get fat despite eating fat is precisely because they eat fat!

The only way to get fat is if you have a high amount of insulin release, and what causes insulin release? Carbs! Fat on the other hand causes only a minuscule release of insulin, therefore no fat storage. That is why Europeans are so much skinnier than Americans: less carbs and more fat in the diet.

You're 75 percent accurate on this one. The other 25 percent is because of the stuff that the US Gov't injects into its produce IMHO.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby sushiman » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:08 pm

There are no fatties in Seoul...well except the Starbucks employees. It is so great! The other day, after being here for awhile, I looked at my friends Facebook photos from some class reunion, holy shit! My eyes have adjusted to what is a natural weight and now looking at these Americans it is just sooo wrong.

The problem is Americans know NOTHING about health. All their stupid doctors and studies and diets and flawed, or else it would be working. From 2000 years of history Koreans know what works. Come here, live this life, eat this food, you get slim. It is easy.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:46 am

sushiman wrote:There are no fatties in Seoul...well except the Starbucks employees. It is so great! The other day, after being here for awhile, I looked at my friends Facebook photos from some class reunion, holy shit! My eyes have adjusted to what is a natural weight and now looking at these Americans it is just sooo wrong.

The problem is Americans know NOTHING about health. All their stupid doctors and studies and diets and flawed, or else it would be working. From 2000 years of history Koreans know what works. Come here, live this life, eat this food, you get slim. It is easy.

And I bet'cha that most of those Koreans do not work out in order to maintain slimness.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Re: Concerning fat AWs

Postby jamesbond » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:36 am

S_Parc wrote:Fellas, I don't get the culture of fat chicks.

Honestly, there is a huge cadre of them. Their idea of exercise/staying fit is to eat 1/2 a casserole vs a whole one for dinner. Have one Sunday afternoon walk and a daily exercise regimen of walking from their apartment blding to the bus stop for their daily commute to work. The thought of using an exercise bike makes 'em go into hysterics.

Then, these women, many of whom look awful like men w/ breasts, have severe entitlement issues and think that they're attractive, like a swimsuit model, and that successful men should be falling in love with them.

WTF!

In America if a girl has an average looking face and is not fat, she is considered hot. It's incredible how low the standards of beauty are in America. :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby FreeYourMind » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:08 am

When I was in the Philippines I noticed that a fair amount of the women, while not obese, were sporting pot bellies and thunder thighs. The beached whale look so common among American men and women was non-existent, but it may not be far off as the Filipinos seem to absolutely love McDonald's, Pizza Hut, Jollibees, KFC, etc., as well as anything with sugar in it, the more sugar the better.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:04 pm

FreeYourMind wrote:When I was in the Philippines I noticed that a fair amount of the women, while not obese, were sporting pot bellies and thunder thighs. The beached whale look so common among American men and women was non-existent, but it may not be far off as the Filipinos seem to absolutely love McDonald's, Pizza Hut, Jollibees, KFC, etc., as well as anything with sugar in it, the more sugar the better.

Yeah if you look at the Pangasinan province in Luzon part of the Philippines, you'd notice that they don't even eat meat. Everything is complex carbs (i.e. made from noodles, spaghetti, among other pastas), and diabetes is bad among middle-aged to old residents of that province.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby ssjparris » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:44 pm

Look at this beauty, this girl is now in the U.S. participating in summer exchange program. She is extremely hot, born and raised in Yakutsk - if you remember I was posting many times about Asian Russians living up there. So now she is in the U.S. for about a month and already gained 7 pounds... I do know she will gain another 7 by the end of the summer...

the REAL reason why people get FAT is because of their emotions and what they are doing with their emotions.

if they are insulating and don't want people to know anything about them. they gain weight or increase fat due to insulation of emotins. eating fat foods is just second hand or won't effect the person's body fat mass at all.

just as you described about french they are not insulating their feelings. so no matter how many fatty foods they eat if they are not insulating emotions at all they will NOT gain weight.

obese people have gone through sexual abuse. so no matter if they lose that weight it will come right back. until they purge the emotional "scaring" that came with the sexual abuse. then they will get skinny again.

the pharmeacutical companies do NOT want people to know this one truth. how you use emotions can produce fat mass. they want you to keep having emotional problems so you can PAY UP for something that is temporary. such as weight loss pills, or workout's and so forth. if you stopped insulating emotions they would be losing money. and the people would be free of emotional disturbances that are unhealthy towards the body.

this is why SO MANY american women are so damn fat. Too much emotional insulation and or sexual abuse ( bad boys anyone HA )
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions