Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar!

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       Mobile Theme       Dark Theme

Being a woman must be hard!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock » July 28th, 2011, 1:42 am

ladislav wrote:But after these b----es hit 40+ it is all downhill for them. They cant have kids any more and the libido is going away. They cant be 50 and dating 20 year old boys. Well, some can but rarely.
I am 51 now and in Manila. Today I had a girl come over- not a hoe- I have known her for three years. She is 22, we just went out on a date, had fun. No one ever gave us a second look. And if we have a little money, we can have a whole bunch of young women till the day we die. We just need to be out of the US.
Age affects us late. Very late. Yeah, we can get taken to the cleaners, too, but hey, that comes with the territory. But we get her sweetness regardless.
What about the cougars, many of whom are over 50? What about all the older white women who go to places like Jamaica and Kenya for sex and romance with young and good looking local males? The same thing even happens to a lessor degree in Thailand and Bali. Steve Hocca will tell you that girls his age (early 40s) in the States only wanna date much younger guys (early to mid 30s) and its easy for them to do so. Well preserved and attractive white women in their 40s can get plenty of free sex from well built and good looking young local guys in many parts of the world. One of my very young American Brazilian friends in Rio admitted to taking a well-preserved early 50s tourist woman for such activities.

If you are very picky about physical specs and want someone who has universal sex appeal, but don't want to pay a lot of money, I actually believe its much easier to find this as a woman or gay man overseas than as a hetro male. When it comes to sex, men, even the most attractive specimens, are just a lot easier. Why do you think ladyboys in Thailand have become so popular with many of the hetrosexual tourists?

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!