The perfect storm

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
steve55
Junior Poster

The perfect storm

Post by steve55 »

Im going to ad this to my intro section. This doesnt really get into the negatives of AMerican woman, but rather this part covers the basics as to why it's hard to meet or find a woman in the US.

The Perfect Storm

The American dating scene is extremely unique and unlike any other dating scene in the world. Every item below is documented by research studies and expert opinion which can be found in the “research� section of happier abroad. I call it the perfect storm.

1) The obesity epedemic immediatley wipes out 75% of the potential dating pool (UNLESS a man happens to like fat woman?)

2) Severe gender imbalance – Over abundance of single men (10-15% in most cities) on the market allowing woman to develop spoiled, picky, and unappreciative attitudes. See proof here http://www.halfsigma.com/2008/04/unmarried-mal-1.html

3) American woman 2nd least flirtatious in the world which explains why its so easy to meet woman when men go overseas vs here in the US where woman don’t flirt with you. In the US environment, you have to try really hard to make anything happen. The woman do not help you meet them.
See proof of study here http://blog.badoo.com/flirtation-study- ... -women-fl/

4) Feminism has taught woman to be emotionally independent of and to not need men. Dating in an environment where woman NEED men is a night and day difference compared to the US dating scene.

5) American woman are generally unapproachable – See the approachable faces section of happier abroad to see what I mean. http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page ... hableFaces Do you notice the difference in attitudes?? As the experts tell us, most communication is non verbal. Go to any public venue in the US such as a mall or public event and notice the lack of eye contact and lack of warm friendly smiles from the woman as they walk by you. Notice the stern and serious facial expressions and closed off body postures that says to men “don’t approach me unless it’s business related or unless you need directions�. Foreign woman on the other hand do just the opposite. They generally make eye contact and have warm friendly smiling receptive facial expressions towards men that signal to men “Yes, it’s ok for you to try to talk to me. I would be pleased to meet you�. The reason for this difference is that woman overseas have not been taught disdain men and see male strangers as sexual predators, creeps, or as dangerous. Any man who has traveled overseas to Latino, asian, or Russian/Euro cultures can attest to this huge difference with the attitudes of the woman in public. How can a guy meet woman at public venues when they are so closed off and unreceptive towards men???

6) American woman are age senstive. For men in their upper 30’s or 40’s or 50’s, it is extremely unlikley a girl in her 20’s will want to date you. (Many foreign woman on the other hand actually prefer 10-20 year age differences). This leaves you with few good options in the sense that woman in their 30’s or 40’s are mostly divorced and have children/baggage by this age. Unless you want “instant� family, this is not a good thing.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

These are some good observations as to why the dating scene is so difficult in the USA for men. If you just observe single women in America when you are out in public, you will notice their body language says, "stay away, don't talk to me, leave me alone." Even at bars and clubs, a lot of the women have that "unapproachable" vibe.

The exact opposite seems to be true in a lot of foreign countries. The women are open to the idea of meeting men in public places like bookstores and grocery stores. It's common to get women's phone numbers when you are out in public in places like the Philippines, eastern Europe, Russia and South America. It also helps that their are hardly any fat women in those countries and there are more single women than single men.

Your right, in America is the "perfect storm" as far dating for men goes. For women in America, it's paradise, they can be fat, ugly and be a single mother and STILL get to date rich, handsome men! WTF? :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

The irony is that the media/Hollywood, etc do not show American women like this at all. In the movie/media America smiling blonds rollerskate in bikini through the streets of the USA who go to motels with you for free. In bars, there are naked and semi naked horny women who throw themselves at you. Teenage parties are just like in the American Pie movies. Emotionalism, passion, sex and open friendly relationships overflow.
And most of all this goes on in California.
This is contrasted by US media's potrayal of other countries where people are sullen, unfriendly and conservative. The Russian women are green card hunting unsmiling prostitutes and the rest are babushkas, the Brits are closed minded anal robots with ugly women and the remainder of the world are either Catholic nuns or be-burkaed Muslim slaves or just plain ugly.
Here comes a confident American woman, strong but warm and very sexual and ready to screw as soon as you flag her down.

This is America and love in it the way the world sees it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-QZuGK8 ... re=related
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

ladislav wrote:The irony is that the media/Hollywood, etc do not show American women like this at all. In the movie/media America smiling blonds rollerskate in bikini through the streets of the USA who go to motels with you for free. In bars, there are naked and semi naked horny women who throw themselves at you. Teenage parties are just like in the American Pie movies. Emotionalism, passion, sex and open friendly relationships overflow.
This is contrasted by US media's potrayal of other countries where people are sullen, unfriendly and conservative. The Russian women are green card hunting unsmiling prostitutes and the rest are babushkas, the Brits are closed minded anal robots with ugly women and the remainder of the world are either Catholic nuns or be-burkaed Muslim slaves or just plain ugly.
Here comes a confident American woman, strong but warm and very sexual and ready to screw as soon as you flag her down.

Its an complete LIE isn't it? I wouldn't call Brit Women closed minded. But they often have much in common with AW; Loud in some cases, drunken much of the time, but otherwise ready to party. No experience in Spain, no comment. But in FSU that is how they paint it, sullen, Visa Hunters or Babushkas like you said. They SELDOM show you decent looking but far from perfect guys with fairly attractive FSU women.

Frankly I sort of like it that way. We need to defend our actions when US media just gets it wrong, but otherwise focus on improving the women you come in contact with to reduce the amount of Visa Hunting and misunderstood feelings.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

jamesbond wrote:These are some good observations as to why the dating scene is so difficult in the USA for men. If you just observe single women in America when you are out in public, you will notice their body language says, "stay away, don't talk to me, leave me alone." Even at bars and clubs, a lot of the women have that "unapproachable" vibe.

The exact opposite seems to be true in a lot of foreign countries. The women are open to the idea of meeting men in public places like bookstores and grocery stores. It's common to get women's phone numbers when you are out in public in places like the Philippines, eastern Europe, Russia and South America. It also helps that their are hardly any fat women in those countries and there are more single women than single men.

Your right, in America is the "perfect storm" as far dating for men goes. For women in America, it's paradise, they can be fat, ugly and be a single mother and STILL get to date rich, handsome men! WTF? :shock:
Eight years ago, right after my divorce, I took a trip down to Rio to decompress and relax. I remember going to a small cafe for breakfast. I was sitting outside on the patio chit chatting with the waitress. As I was leaving, I left her a nice tip because she was so friendly. She then made a really strange comment saying, "why don't you give me a vial of your sperm so I can sell for $100 a drop to lonely Brazilian ladies, that way I can get really rich."

Guess this comment gets to the core issue that foreign women are just begging to meet a nice western guy. Do you think a waitress from US would ever make such a comment? NEVER EVER IN A MILLION YEARS.

As my trip continued, I noticed smiles from ladies working at the grocery store, flower shop, etc. Their friendly body language was so completely foreign to me. Any one of them would be approachable for a date. This was one of my first EUREKA moments and it made me realize that my dating life back in the US was finished.

Dating is all about control and leverage. In the US, women have the upper hand and the deck is stacked against you. I'm personally not a gambling man and unless I have the leverage, I don't play the game so dating abroad is the ony solution.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

djfourmoney wrote:...Frankly I sort of like it that way. We need to defend our actions when US media just gets it wrong, but otherwise focus on improving the women you come in contact with to reduce the amount of Visa Hunting and misunderstood feelings.
I 2ND that because in some ways it can slow down the flow of propaganda of misinformation out to women in those foreign countries and corrupt their mind having them combating men on just about every front like they do here in the U.S. of Gay.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: The perfect storm

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

steve55 wrote:Im going to ad this to my intro section. This doesnt really get into the negatives of AMerican woman, but rather this part covers the basics as to why it's hard to meet or find a woman in the US.

The Perfect Storm

The American dating scene is extremely unique and unlike any other dating scene in the world. Every item below is documented by research studies and expert opinion which can be found in the “research� section of happier abroad. I call it the perfect storm.

1) The obesity epedemic immediatley wipes out 75% of the potential dating pool (UNLESS a man happens to like fat woman?)

2) Severe gender imbalance – Over abundance of single men (10-15% in most cities) on the market allowing woman to develop spoiled, picky, and unappreciative attitudes. See proof here http://www.halfsigma.com/2008/04/unmarried-mal-1.html

3) American woman 2nd least flirtatious in the world which explains why its so easy to meet woman when men go overseas vs here in the US where woman don’t flirt with you. In the US environment, you have to try really hard to make anything happen. The woman do not help you meet them.
See proof of study here http://blog.badoo.com/flirtation-study- ... -women-fl/

4) Feminism has taught woman to be emotionally independent of and to not need men. Dating in an environment where woman NEED men is a night and day difference compared to the US dating scene.

5) American woman are generally unapproachable – See the approachable faces section of happier abroad to see what I mean. http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page ... hableFaces Do you notice the difference in attitudes?? As the experts tell us, most communication is non verbal. Go to any public venue in the US such as a mall or public event and notice the lack of eye contact and lack of warm friendly smiles from the woman as they walk by you. Notice the stern and serious facial expressions and closed off body postures that says to men “don’t approach me unless it’s business related or unless you need directions�. Foreign woman on the other hand do just the opposite. They generally make eye contact and have warm friendly smiling receptive facial expressions towards men that signal to men “Yes, it’s ok for you to try to talk to me. I would be pleased to meet you�. The reason for this difference is that woman overseas have not been taught disdain men and see male strangers as sexual predators, creeps, or as dangerous. Any man who has traveled overseas to Latino, asian, or Russian/Euro cultures can attest to this huge difference with the attitudes of the woman in public. How can a guy meet woman at public venues when they are so closed off and unreceptive towards men???

6) American woman are age senstive. For men in their upper 30’s or 40’s or 50’s, it is extremely unlikley a girl in her 20’s will want to date you. (Many foreign woman on the other hand actually prefer 10-20 year age differences). This leaves you with few good options in the sense that woman in their 30’s or 40’s are mostly divorced and have children/baggage by this age. Unless you want “instant� family, this is not a good thing.
+1
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

pete98146 wrote:
jamesbond wrote:These are some good observations as to why the dating scene is so difficult in the USA for men. If you just observe single women in America when you are out in public, you will notice their body language says, "stay away, don't talk to me, leave me alone." Even at bars and clubs, a lot of the women have that "unapproachable" vibe.

Eight years ago, right after my divorce, I took a trip down to Rio to decompress and relax. I remember going to a small cafe for breakfast. I was sitting outside on the patio chit chatting with the waitress. As I was leaving, I left her a nice tip because she was so friendly. She then made a really strange comment saying, "why don't you give me a vial of your sperm so I can sell for $100 a drop to lonely Brazilian ladies, that way I can get really rich."

Guess this comment gets to the core issue that foreign women are just begging to meet a nice western guy. Do you think a waitress from US would ever make such a comment? NEVER EVER IN A MILLION YEARS.

As my trip continued, I noticed smiles from ladies working at the grocery store, flower shop, etc. Their friendly body language was so completely foreign to me. Any one of them would be approachable for a date. This was one of my first EUREKA moments and it made me realize that my dating life back in the US was finished.

Dating is all about control and leverage. In the US, women have the upper hand and the deck is stacked against you. I'm personally not a gambling man and unless I have the leverage, I don't play the game so dating abroad is the ony solution.
+1
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

ladislav wrote:The irony is that the media/Hollywood, etc do not show American women like this at all. In the movie/media America smiling blonds rollerskate in bikini through the streets of the USA who go to motels with you for free. In bars, there are naked and semi naked horny women who throw themselves at you. Teenage parties are just like in the American Pie movies. Emotionalism, passion, sex and open friendly relationships overflow.

Ha, this is true!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

This thread should be a sticky, all you guys hit it on the nail.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Don't stick your dick in a fan.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

pete98146 wrote:Eight years ago, right after my divorce, I took a trip down to Rio to decompress and relax. I remember going to a small cafe for breakfast. I was sitting outside on the patio chit chatting with the waitress. As I was leaving, I left her a nice tip because she was so friendly. She then made a really strange comment saying, "why don't you give me a vial of your sperm so I can sell for $100 a drop to lonely Brazilian ladies, that way I can get really rich."

It's funny, the more you travel to "non anglo" countries the more you see just how friendly the women are. Women in "anglo countries" are the most unfriendly and anti-social in the world.

When it comes to dating, in America women do the choosing, in eastern Europe, Russia, Philippines and South America, men do the choosing! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."