Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

American Expat SWF Can't Get Dates in Tailand

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

American Expat SWF Can't Get Dates in Tailand

Postby DarrenFW » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:57 pm

Check out my Blog and Website!

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
Freshman Poster

Postby ladislav » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:57 pm

There have been several posts with similar stories- in Russia, in China, in Indonesia, etc. Obviously, there are places that are good for men and those that are good for women. BKK is obviously not that good for women.
She should have accepted an assignment in Morocco, Rome or Cairo.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby MrPeabody » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:44 am

When I was in Bangkok, I overheard some English women complaining the Thai men approach them because they believe Western women are liberated, easy, and always having sex. It’s ironic, because that’s what gets Western men on the plane to Thailand. Also, the article you submitted said the Thai men prefer the plump Western women, whereas the Western men are going to Thailand to meet women who aren’t fat. I guess the grass is always greener on the other side.
Experienced Poster

Postby newlife » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:25 am

Well, all I know is my Thai wife(who is typical for a Thai girl) weighs about 40kg, so this farang lady is going to have some competition here. :lol:
Freshman Poster

Postby newlife » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:42 am

Oh look! Some seem to think us guys are going to eventually fall for these women. Wishful thinking?

Posted by mangotango (1476 days ago)

Just one more note.

I imagine for many Western men it must be like walking to a candy store with all these sweet girls waiting to whorship the ground they walk on when they first arrive in Asia. But do most still feel the same after being here for a while and the novelty wears off?

Many do, I am sure, but some of my male American friends who are professional, single and looking are not interested in local women. Instead they are seeking other preferrably American women with whom they share the same cultural sensiblities and can have a nice dinner conversation.

And these are the guys the OP would prefer, presumably, to meet anyway.

(I am based in Hong Kong)
Freshman Poster

Postby Grunt » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:54 am

Mr. Peabody, who says Thai men are going for fat Western chicks? The fat Western chicks? Sounds like bullshit to me.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Junior Poster

Return to General Discussions