Have You Ever Considered Polygamy?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Have You Ever Considered Polygamy?

Post by Taco »

I don't know why anyone would want six ugly wives but this guy seems happy about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6KEERJMZGk

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Lol i love this man. Obviously he understands the female lust for possessing a man with power. I know spanish, and not one of them are bitches and are completely fine with the situation. No bitterness, nagging, etc.

To me he seems like he's well off financially which is probably the biggest reason for his lifestyle.

Today the US dating scene is ironically modern-day polygamy even though feminists will blatantly disagree. Look at all the girls that were living in Charlie Sheen's mansion after his divorce. You think he put a gun to their heads. The top 20% men CAN get most of the women here.

It's a good thing polygamy isn't legal or accepted in most countries because biologically women will show their true colors ( for example gladly being wife #9 to Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp)
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

well-informed wrote: Today the US dating scene is ironically modern-day polygamy even though feminists will blatantly disagree. Look at all the girls that were living in Charlie Sheen's mansion after his divorce. You think he put a gun to their heads. The top 20% men CAN get most of the women here.

It's a good thing polygamy isn't legal or accepted in most countries because biologically women will show their true colors ( for example gladly being wife #9 to Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp)
Women go ape shit over men who are in positions of power (like guys who are politicians, professional athletes and actors).

If you want to attract women, be in a postion of power or be rich and the women will be all over you like flies on shit. :lol:

For women, power is the ultimate aphrodisiac! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Lol jamesbond you're right, former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger did say "Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac"
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

I haven't considered polygamy. I just need a quality woman who will be with me through thick and thin. I do respect the man's wishes to have six wives. As long as he is elated with his wives, don't bother him.

Jamesbond, that was a very brilliant saying. "For women, power is the ultimate aphrodisiac." Very true.

Well-informed, I concur with your post (1st and 2nd).
Last edited by Iawesome60 on August 6th, 2011, 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Polygamy is illegal almost anywhere outside the Muslim world. But polyamoury is illegal only in the Muslim world. Have lovers but do not legally marry them.

Does the man in the video have 6 legal ( as with a marriage certificate) wives or just live-in partners? I do not think Peru would allow legal marriage to 6. I think he is just shacking up with 6 broads. He is a polyamourist, not a polygamist.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!