Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

ErikHeaven on Youtube aka aahmovingon!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

ErikHeaven on Youtube aka aahmovingon!

Postby ErikHeaven » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:47 am

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Postby ErikHeaven » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:50 am

Im a real man and i dont hide.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Postby Fenix » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:09 am

Subscribed to you!
Fenix
Junior Poster

Postby Rock » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:28 am

Hey Eric, great vid. You are a good speaker and use pauses very well.

I doubt any of the psychos out there will bother to listen-up and hear your good message. But maybe you'll get through to some of the complacent enabler sisters. I wish regular people had the balls to stand-up to thugs and social scum by not tolerating their behaviour. But most don't unfortunately.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Fenix » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:15 am

I agree with Rock. Erik, you are very articulate and I have seen all of your videos so far and keep up the good work, brother! Thanks for subscribing to my YouTube channel even though I don't post any videos. I will in the future when I go to Europe.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Postby odbo » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:43 am

I had to restart firefox like 3 times for your channel to work. The illuminati must be censoring it
odbo
Veteran Poster

Postby odbo » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:57 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3F7KIFhSJY[/youtube]
For a few years now morans have been blaming all their problems on the "illuminati" all the while doing their best to be as dependant on the system as possible. These hypocrites listen to eminem, jay z, linkin park, rage against the machine, and the rest of the frauds talking about so called new world order and revolution and believe them as freedom fighters. Are you kidding me! These are MAINSTREAM musicians, so anyone with a working brain would conclude the obvious fact that they've obviously been authorized by their Jewish handlers otherwise what the f**k would they be doing on tv?!

But these idiots follow their shepherds like the sheeple that they are. People maintain faith in manufactured heros despite these "artists" having occult symbolism all over their album covers and all over their music videos for years and years prior to "fighting" the illuminati. Suddenly they're courageous martyrs? These are WHORES with no talent to speak of getting paid truck loads of money to lead the youth astray.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Postby odbo » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:13 am

btw I like your videos but you're no DjHives. he's the most entertaining black man on youtube as far as I'm concerned

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFTHMMe_O34[/youtube]
odbo
Veteran Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:18 pm

@ErikHEAVEN,

I shall check those vids out later.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Thanks for your comments

Postby ErikHeaven » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:37 pm

I never knew DJHIVES was black how did you find that out? He may be more entertaining yet i am not here to entertain.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Postby Iawesome60 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:12 pm

ErikHeaven, I subscribed to you and you're very articulate. I concur with most of your videos that I've watched so far.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Postby DarrenFW » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:02 am

Erik,
Great video. Good points.
The same thing with white chicks. They act like idiots in the bar. Yeah its a different generation.

Preach on.
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions