Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


YouTube Comment About Short Men From An "Alpha" Ma

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

YouTube Comment About Short Men From An "Alpha" Ma

Postby Fenix » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:56 am

"Im 6"2 alpha male here. women love me.

Let us tall men take care of the women while you short beta males work hard to get money so you can buy sex but anyways I think short men should be extinct from our gene pool because no women want them, they dont want to breed with them.

I think short men would fit better into gay relationships, gay men love short men. Let us taller men take care of the women, life is unfair shorties. sorry guys"


I think we need to discuss this issue more. I read this thread on here last night about how men that are short are pretty much non-existent to everyone. Many of the shorter guys I know have to bulk up or do some type of voodoo to get noticed. Now, my stepdad is 5'6 and he has never had trouble with women. My mom is the same height as me (5'10). He has charisma and an amazing personality. Of course, he is the exception. Well, not really, my uncle is about 5'5 and my aunt was about 5'11.

This comment is pretty sickening to me. I have never heard anyone say this about short men before. Maybe he was joking or maybe not, but that's YouTube and its morons.
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool







Postby zboy1 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:31 am

Typical braggadocio from a conceited Anglo/Western male. He's probably an American, Canadian or Australian. And you wonder why males from those societies are so messed up. Why is it that some men from Anglo countries have to be so arrogant? I don't hear males from Eastern Europe, Asia, Brazil or the Middle East think and talk like this.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4444
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby odbo » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:45 am

Anyone who calls themself an alpha male is most likely anything but and simply a loud mouth jackass overcompensating for insecurity. I see a lot of this type of behavior in America and only in America... "Oh I have a 12 inch cock, the babes go crazy for me!!"

I highly doubt you'll hear guys talking like this abroad and taking themselves seriously. It smacks of desperation.

One word best describes him and his like: douchebag. One of the prerequisites for being an alpha male is BEING A MAN.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Short People by Randy Newman

Postby Rock » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:43 pm

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4122
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: Short People by Randy Newman

Postby Fenix » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:19 pm

Rock wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NvgLkuEtkA


And this song was a hit? :oops:
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Postby pete98146 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:03 pm

I have the opposite problem. I'm on the taller side at 6'4". Sure some ladies find that attractive but it can work against you. Why? SOOOOO many women want to wear the pants these days. It's a classic power grab and the young american woman wants and expects to be in charge of the household.

So I would argue that they want sex from an Alpha male but they don't want to enter a relationship with one. Most Alpha males that I know are control freaks and the last thing these women want is to be controlled.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The tall, conservative, business minded guy is not the flavor of the month for most liberated women because such man has been the symbol of power for so many years. They have no interest in sleeping with the enemy!

Most popular man would be around 6'0" tall. He'd have a good job, handsome, a few tats, a liberal democrat who is sensitive and politically correct and wears trendy but not conservative clothes. That is the flavor dejour right now.

One of my best friends sells real estate. He is 6'5 and weighs 275 lbs. He's said to me many times that his business suffers because he can't get any women clients these days. He echoed many of the same sentiments as I've described above.
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Postby Grunt » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:56 pm

So by "alpha male" they mean herpes infected child-support paying tattooed dip shit troll flipping burgers at Booger King? None are more hopelessly enslaved...

I am short as f**k at 5'8" and I get and got mad p***y my whole life. And not a single f**k was given that day but totally glad my wife don't read this forum lol!

But seriously, Alpha wolf? Beta wolf? Omega wolf? Polka Dot Wolf? Nah, Lone Wolf. Here is a hint for all those that want to run with the pack. Unless you are the lead dog, the view never changes.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Postby Rock » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:29 pm

pete98146 wrote:I have the opposite problem. I'm on the taller side at 6'4". Sure some ladies find that attractive but it can work against you. Why? SOOOOO many women want to wear the pants these days. It's a classic power grab and the young american woman wants and expects to be in charge of the household.

So I would argue that they want sex from an Alpha male but they don't want to enter a relationship with one. Most Alpha males that I know are control freaks and the last thing these women want is to be controlled.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The tall, conservative, business minded guy is not the flavor of the month for most liberated women because such man has been the symbol of power for so many years. They have no interest in sleeping with the enemy!

Most popular man would be around 6'0" tall. He'd have a good job, handsome, a few tats, a liberal democrat who is sensitive and politically correct and wears trendy but not conservative clothes. That is the flavor dejour right now.

One of my best friends sells real estate. He is 6'5 and weighs 275 lbs. He's said to me many times that his business suffers because he can't get any women clients these days. He echoed many of the same sentiments as I've described above.


It seems strange that at 6'4", you chose such a short country like the PI. In PI, most of the taller girls are just 5'3" to 5'6", that 10 - 13 inches shorter than you!

Personally, I prefer girls who are 4 inches shorter to 2 inches taller than me. I suppose 2 inches shorter would be the idea. If I was 6'4", I would have to stick with CIS, parts of Africa, and Brazil.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4122
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Grunt » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:49 pm

zboy1 wrote:Typical braggadocio from a conceited Anglo/Western male. He's probably an American, Canadian or Australian. And you wonder why males from those societies are so messed up. Why is it that some men from Anglo countries have to be so arrogant? I don't hear males from Eastern Europe, Asia, Brazil or the Middle East think and talk like this.


The South American and Eastern European men I met were less arrogant than they were overconfident. They did not as much demand a specific kind of treatment, they simply expected it as if it was their God given right.

I think that is more a matter of delusion, not arrogance.
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Postby pete98146 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:00 pm

Rock wrote:
pete98146 wrote:I have the opposite problem. I'm on the taller side at 6'4". Sure some ladies find that attractive but it can work against you. Why? SOOOOO many women want to wear the pants these days. It's a classic power grab and the young american woman wants and expects to be in charge of the household.

So I would argue that they want sex from an Alpha male but they don't want to enter a relationship with one. Most Alpha males that I know are control freaks and the last thing these women want is to be controlled.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The tall, conservative, business minded guy is not the flavor of the month for most liberated women because such man has been the symbol of power for so many years. They have no interest in sleeping with the enemy!

Most popular man would be around 6'0" tall. He'd have a good job, handsome, a few tats, a liberal democrat who is sensitive and politically correct and wears trendy but not conservative clothes. That is the flavor dejour right now.

One of my best friends sells real estate. He is 6'5 and weighs 275 lbs. He's said to me many times that his business suffers because he can't get any women clients these days. He echoed many of the same sentiments as I've described above.


It seems strange that at 6'4", you chose such a short country like the PI. In PI, most of the taller girls are just 5'3" to 5'6", that 10 - 13 inches shorter than you!

Personally, I prefer girls who are 4 inches shorter to 2 inches taller than me. I suppose 2 inches shorter would be the idea. If I was 6'4", I would have to stick with CIS, parts of Africa, and Brazil.


Hey Rock,

Good things come in small packages! Honestly I never really concerned myself with a woman's height. As long as she is over 5'0 tall than it's all good with me.
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Postby Grunt » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:08 pm

zboy1 wrote:Typical braggadocio from a conceited Anglo/Western male. He's probably an American, Canadian or Australian. And you wonder why males from those societies are so messed up. Why is it that some men from Anglo countries have to be so arrogant? I don't hear males from Eastern Europe, Asia, Brazil or the Middle East think and talk like this.


Another thing, Eastern European guys say American guys are arrogant too.
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Postby Adama » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:11 am

Pay no attention to hecklers of any kind. If he's so busy out there getting p***y, why would he concern himself with the shorter men (or any other men)? There is no need for this guy to concern himself with the way shorter men are treated if he himself is doing quite well. Why would he wish bad things upon others who have done him no wrong?

Basically he is just a bitch. Sometimes you get the impression that many people feel men who aren't on women's favorite lists should just go and kill themselves (or become gay). That, to me at least, just signals a particularly evil mindset. There is not much you can do for people who think this way except to ignore them. Because as I always say, those with the most venom for others are the most miserable. Such venom can not come from no where except for inside that person. Those thoughts don't originate from the short men, but from this *tall, alpha male who gets lots of p***y*. :roll:

Besides that, the short men will still exist whether he wishes them to or not.

And if he is correct in his assessment, he should be very thankful for short men. That only makes him look much better in comparison, the same way average looking women collect overweight friends to boost their ratings.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby E_Irizarry » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:56 am

zboy1 wrote:Typical braggadocio from a conceited Anglo/Western male. He's probably an American, Canadian or Australian. And you wonder why males from those societies are so messed up. Why is it that some men from Anglo countries have to be so arrogant? I don't hear males from Eastern Europe, Asia, Brazil or the Middle East think and talk like this.


Which reminds me of this YouTube video: IT'S A MUST-WATCH!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oRjGLeKDPQ&fmt=18[/youtube]
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Re: YouTube Comment About Short Men From An "Alpha"

Postby Neptune » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:44 am

Phoenix Sosa wrote:"Im 6"2 alpha male here. women love me.

Let us tall men take care of the women while you short beta males work hard to get money so you can buy sex but anyways I think short men should be extinct from our gene pool because no women want them, they dont want to breed with them.

I think short men would fit better into gay relationships, gay men love short men. Let us taller men take care of the women, life is unfair shorties. sorry guys"


I think we need to discuss this issue more. I read this thread on here last night about how men that are short are pretty much non-existent to everyone. Many of the shorter guys I know have to bulk up or do some type of voodoo to get noticed. Now, my stepdad is 5'6 and he has never had trouble with women. My mom is the same height as me (5'10). He has charisma and an amazing personality. Of course, he is the exception. Well, not really, my uncle is about 5'5 and my aunt was about 5'11.

This comment is pretty sickening to me. I have never heard anyone say this about short men before. Maybe he was joking or maybe not, but that's YouTube and its morons.


That makes me sick!

He says that short men should be extinct. When you think about it, that is a retarded statement. Because shortness is relative. Since women keep breeding mostly with only the tallest guys, this means that in a few generations, he would be short! I mean, if height increases a couple inches per generation, then in 6 generations the average height would be a foot taller than it is now and then a guy who is 6' 2" would be considered too short and wouldn't be able to get a date. It is a never-ending arms race.

Being short has really sucked for me. I have always felt that I'm invisible to women because of it. I'm hoping if I move to a country where the average height is lower I might have a chance.
Neptune
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:03 am

Postby odbo » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:43 am

I believe height depends on two things. Diet, and genetics. Your body type is the result of ancestors living in a certain environment.

Long limbs and thin body for hot africa to make cooling easier.
Short limbs and wide body for siberia to make heating easier.
Short height for the Andes.
etc

If people think they're superior just because they're tall... yawn. Ego bullshit. Deep down most people know they are worthless to the world, so they have to invent some self-worth with any excuse, whether that be having having big breasts for a girl or being tall or having a big dick for a guy. It's no surprise why the guys showing off about dick size are normally borderline homeless, or why internet sluts are usually single and living in their mom's house. While someone "successful" is content with feeling good about themselves by being useful.

Being tall likely means you ate a lot of meat growing up. Good job, you killed hundreds of animals to be a few inches taller than someone who didn't. Or you could be a descendant of slaves who were bred together to create bigger slaves. Or you could have a disorder like many basketball players.

Being over six feet tall is so helpful when modern life revolves around working in an office and driving home in a bmw 3 series. I'm being sarcastic.

Sorry but I'm really sick of ego bullshit. When I hear stories of women rejecting guys just to boost their ego, I do the facepalm.

Image

People should be trying to defeat their ego not boost it. What can you say? Fools!
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests