Terrible couples

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Terrible couples

Post by odbo »

It's really none of my business who people choose to date/marry.. and I'm always fighting social/cultural norms and judgmental people myself, but I was browsing JapanCupid just now and it struck me how desperate and lonely people are getting. Unorthodox couples are fine but I think a guy in his early 20s deserves better than to have to travel halfway across the world just to find a much older woman who will accept him. Is this not a direct result of feminism as well as other forms of social engineering geared towards men like the Japanese fetishes and racial self-hate...

"she's 33 and me 20 but it's ok, not ok, GOOD, the age is nothing you know"

I joined this website in 2005 after high school. I have been to Japan 3 times for her. First time I spent 1 week there to get to know her more in person instead of emailing. My Second time for 2 weeks and got married there with her.

Got married in August.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

"Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point." (Translation: "The heart has its reasons which reason knows not.")

— Blaise Pascal (Pascal's Pensees)
Last edited by Think Different on August 11th, 2011, 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Yea, agreed that young men like that could have gotten much better women, much younger, and much hotter. But it just shows you how desperate American men have become, because American women are so utterly disgusting, that ANYTHING, literally ANYTHING (even an overaged fat asian woman) is BETTER than an American woman.

I think it just shows how much American men have come to hate American women.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Think Different wrote:"Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
(Translation: The heart has its reasons which reason knows not.)"
— Blaise Pascal (Pascal's Pensees)
"Man has his reasons... American women".

CHOICE
Bad couple or forever alone?

boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

I think the point is, better to be forever alone than with an American woman.

But still, these guys went to all of the trouble of flying to foreign countries like Japan or whatever, couldn't they have also taken a little more trouble and searched for a younger girl also? Anyway, who knows what these guy's reasons are.

There's also plenty of young men who went abroad and found beautiful young girls, so to post pictures of bad couples makes it seem that all foreign-american marriages are bad. Not the case at all. Most are quite good, actually, and are with hot young foreign women.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

American men have been brainwashed to glom on to the first willing female they can get their hands on. This is not to say the females in this story are bad women. I am sure all parties are comfortable with their relationships, so more power to them.

In the end, the only bad relationship is a relationship with an American female.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

Grunt wrote:American men have been brainwashed to glom on to the first willing female they can get their hands on. This is not to say the females in this story are bad women. I am sure all parties are comfortable with their relationships, so more power to them.

In the end, the only bad relationship is a relationship with an American female.
Speaking of glomming onto the first female you find, take a look at this desperate guy:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/ ... ker-453627
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

gotta agree yea thats kinda stupid especially the pic in the middle is just ridiculous. but at the same time like i have sad be before super hot may not always be who the f**k you are supposed to be with most time than not the women who is truly for us loves and cares for you a worships the ground you walk on doesn't tend to be a dime peace this doesnt mean she is ugly either.my wife is just an average afro brasilian chick she is 34 i'm 27 but she relates to me,willing to cook and clean,submissive,black so we have a cultural understanding,no kids conservative,educated,willing to work ,loves sex. younger is not always better i have talked to younger brasilian women i just can't relate to any of the others even though they were atractive or they may even have made it clear they would give me sex but didn't seem to want anything on the more serious marriage level.i'll post a pic of her and let you guys see.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Handcuffing yourself to some skank. Gee thats not too desperate, is it?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Its downright silly and counterproductive to criticize young/attractive guys who choose older and/or less attractive girls, whether it be at home or abroad.

Consider the competitive dynamics. Firs of all, its largely a myth that there are many more available women than men in certain countries. The ratio is usually within 5% of 50/50 wherever you go. So how is dating arbitrage (dating someone who outclasses you physically and/or is much younger) possible? Well, here's what helps in a given dating market:

- More gay guys than lesbian women => More competition (men) are taken out of the game then targets (women). And gay guys tend to be more attractive than average which helps even more.

- Men who seriously pair-up with older and/or less attractive women => Higher quality competition (young/attractive men) are neutralized by lower quality targets (older/less attractive women)

- Fewer monogamous women than men => Higher relative velocity of average female daters to male daters means that in the serial dating market, available men will be outnumbered by available women.

If everyone was attracted only to the best and youngest specimens, most of us would be screwed and forced to settle for much less than we desired. Many women and even some men are not so visually focused or age obsessed. Moreover, tastes vary tremendously, another win. Some guys are just into larger/older/simpler/etc. girls too.

We should be very grateful that people as a whole aren't any more looks/youth/weight obsessed than they are. That's really the way America is now, especially for women. Do you want the rest of the world to follow-suit?

So don't put-down guys who are doing you a favor. And why persuade them to go for the girls you personally are more interested in? In the bigger-picture (see Winston, I'm looking at the bigger picture, lol), its totally against self-interest.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Rock wrote:

"So don't put-down guys who are doing you a favor. And why persuade them to go for the girls you personally are more interested in? In the bigger-picture (see Winston, I'm looking at the bigger picture, lol), its totally against self-interest."

Perhaps some of the men on this board are not selfish people who only think in terms of their own self interest, and actually want to help other men?

Read the book online
Download the book
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Rock wrote:

"So don't put-down guys who are doing you a favor. And why persuade them to go for the girls you personally are more interested in? In the bigger-picture (see Winston, I'm looking at the bigger picture, lol), its totally against self-interest."

Perhaps some of the men on this board are not selfish people who only think in terms of their own self interest, and actually want to help other men?
1. Some guys are totally happy to pair-up with older and/or less attractive women. I've met guys like this before. Are you really doing them any favors by trying to persuade them to fall in love with someone more attractive? Sometimes, plain women are the easiest to live with long-term. 9s and 10s are notoriously difficult as partners all over the world, even for the most qualified guys.

2. As westernized material and superficial type values continue to gain traction all over the world, dating arbitrage opportunities are diminishing. If the trend continues and becomes absolute, you will only be able to date women in your own attractiveness and age range. That's great when you're young, especially if you fall into the top 20% looks wise. But it sure doesn't give you much to look forward to.

3. Also, tastes vary enormously. Why push people to buy-into media induced standards? Who are you helping then? The net result is fewer attractive potential mates for everyone. I remember one guy on here had a heavier woman as his avatar for awhile. Some others put him down for this. But if that's what he likes, why do you wanna convert him into another chaser of slim girls with big tits?

4. At the end of the day, I reckon most visitors to this board are at least partially motivated by self-interest - exchange of information, entertainment, of even a possible ego boost derived from teaching others or sharing their own successes and exploits abroad.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Yea, agreed that young men like that could have gotten much better women, much younger, and much hotter. But it just shows you how desperate American men have become, because American women are so utterly disgusting, that ANYTHING, literally ANYTHING (even an overaged fat asian woman) is BETTER than an American woman.

I think it just shows how much American men have come to hate American women.
+1 I agree wholeheartedly.
Grunt wrote:American men have been brainwashed to glom on to the first willing female they can get their hands on. This is not to say the females in this story are bad women. I am sure all parties are comfortable with their relationships, so more power to them.

Again, +1 I agree wholeheartedly.
skateboardstephen wrote:....younger is not always better i have talked to younger brasilian women i just can't relate to any of the others even though they were atractive or they may even have made it clear they would give me sex but didn't seem to want anything on the more serious marriage level.i'll post a pic of her and let you guys see.
In your personal opinion, do you think that even in 2011 if I were to go back to Brasil, would I get women whom are willing to have sex with me without jumping through great hoops of fire and marshpits ladened with alligators and shit?
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

In your personal opinion, do you think that even in 2011 if I were to go back to Brasil, would I get women whom are willing to have sex with me without jumping through great hoops of fire and marshpits ladened with alligators and shit?[/quote]

yea they are so easy to talk to and you know that is half the battle if you can get a women talking most likely you can screw her and brasilian women are easy at least for me to talk to, i say yea
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Well, there is an old school of thought and that's that one has to find a suitable wife in high school.

For American society, I somewhat concur with this notion. If you didn't meet the *right one* by ages 22-24, simply write off women from the calendar. And I'd make this decision mechanically, even if you don't *feel it* to be correct at such a young age. You'll be thanking yourself come ages 29-33, when you see half your friends be browbeaten and sullied by the AW/Femi-Nazi culture.

If you recall WomensView and her malarkey, she was trying to use this enneagram, to get men here, to re-consider AWs :roll: . But I repeatedly knocked her down, saying that all (yes, up to the 99% mark) are gone by the end of college in the USA so by virtue of being on this board, AWs are defaulted to obsolesce. Yes, WV included.

Some guys, however, aren't able to let the HS sweetheart (ala 'Peggy Sue Got Married') thing go and so, they do everything in their power to be hooked up, before entering their 20s. I think these fellows are in this dept but unfortunately, they never had a date in HS, so they latch onto whatever's out there in the world but w/o considering other options in life.