is it really easier to get laid abroad?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Sexter
Freshman Poster

is it really easier to get laid abroad?

Post by Sexter »

i found this on puahate.com

http://puahate.com/showthread.php?t=17255

thoughts?
Is it THAT easy to get laid in 3rd world countries. I understand that some girls may be more receptive. But to get laid??

I have a friend who travels to places all the time and he said that girls are only more receptive but it doesn't increase your lay count much. Especially for the hotties who would rather stay in their social circles.

ON the other hand I saw guys on the site talking about how easy it is... But all they say is they meet girls easier (meaning conversations) . BUt i dont see any reports about guys getting a bunch of foriegn hotties. I know people get laid every now and again, but is that the answer?

If so.. which countries ?
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Abroad is a big place. 200 countries or so. In some countries it is easier, in some- it is harder. In poorer non Muslim countries there is prostitution- a convenient way to get laid for very little money. And there is a lot of it. Thailand tops the list, followed by Philippines, Costa Rica and Indonesia. Then you have legalized prostitution in certain Euro countries.
If you are young, handsome and tall and have money, you can also meet non-whores and get laid. For the rest of us, we just pay and play.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: is it really easier to get laid abroad?

Post by Rock »

Sexter wrote:i found this on puahate.com

http://puahate.com/showthread.php?t=17255

thoughts?
Is it THAT easy to get laid in 3rd world countries. I understand that some girls may be more receptive. But to get laid??

I have a friend who travels to places all the time and he said that girls are only more receptive but it doesn't increase your lay count much. Especially for the hotties who would rather stay in their social circles.

ON the other hand I saw guys on the site talking about how easy it is... But all they say is they meet girls easier (meaning conversations) . BUt i dont see any reports about guys getting a bunch of foriegn hotties. I know people get laid every now and again, but is that the answer?

If so.. which countries ?
Actually, if you are intent on avoiding all forms of P4P, I don't think its that easy to get laid in real 3rd world countries (read very poor countries). Most of the girls you encounter in those countries are either so desperate (the vast majority) that they need monetary compensation OR part of the tiny rich class which is above it all, including being seen with tourists who are suspect of being mongers. Now if you wanna lie by pretending to court girls for marriage, you could probably trick a lot of the more desperate girls in many parts of Africa, Haiti, etc. to give you free sex. Not wise though.

But some in some so-called second world or medium income countries, it can be fairly easy to score casual non-P4P sex or a real girlfriend who dates you on a fairly equal basis (meaning you don't have to pay for the privilege). But wherever you go, hotties are usually going to be a lot more challenging. Oftentimes, you will have to be less picky or go without.

In Asia for a westerner, I think Taiwan (especially largest cities), first and second tier cities in China, and maybe Thailand might be the easiest places to find short-term sexual relationships. If you are proactive and at least somewhat attractive, you should be able to score quite frequently as long as you approach enough in person or on the Internet. Some will argue that the Philippines is very easy. But I have no idea how it works if you just want fairly quick (within a few dates) casual sex put don't want to pay for it.

In Latin America, parts of Brazil may be the best place for this sort of thing. But in many other LatAm countries and cities are good as long as you have enough ability and time to charm some of the girls you encounter on nights out or even during the day.

I really don't know how easy it is in E. Europe/Russia if you wanna avoid P4P. Other guys can add here.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

I can't speak for everyone but getting laid in America was never really a problem for me. What was a problem was the abysmally low quality of females in America. Nothing worth having a long-term relationship with.

As far as overseas, the one factor I noted was time-on-target. The longer I stayed in a place, the more my options opened. Once the ladies overseas see that you are not a whore-monger they will begin to approach you, then your set.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

i think he meant, getting laid without paying ladislav.

which means, the $$ used to meet girls isn't directed specifically for sex.(prostitution)
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

In a nutshell, it's definitely easier to get laid in many countries abroad, then in the *urban chic* of America.

The non-western countries I'd been to include Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Brazil, Indonesia, China, South Korea, and Japan. In the first 3 countries above, I was basically fighting off women and trying to make an "appearance" of being a proper gentlemen. Nonetheless, getting dates & then getting laid, wasn't an issue.

On the whole, however, if you're not trying in ingratiate yourself with one of the crowds in the aforementioned countries, it's better to pay for it, as it then separates your personal *needs* space from your business space. Realize, a lot of watering holes are frequented by members of similar business cliques and so it might not be good to be seen, as a fella who bed hops from one office suite to another. But if appearances don't bother you then go-for-it :D

I was also able to get some in non-chic USA locales like North Carolina, Minneapolis, etc, however, Boston/NYC, etc, were almost cage shut, as a preponderance of women there have major attitudes and are femi-nazis at heart :x .
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Here's how I see it -

If you lower your standards far enough you can get laid anywhere. The problem with getting laid abroad is the language barrier and lack of knowledge of local culture/society/customs. Its easier to get sex via P4P because doing it quote the hard way, is just that hard. As I said, you don't speak the local language so its mostly likely your talking to women in English are in the tourist industry where they likely have to fight off advances from tourist all the time.

I got laid in Kiev, but I had set that up ahead of time. Nothing is guaranteed BUT I had one thing in my favor, being Black. She was attracted to Black Men and thought I was attractive. I started fondling her almost as soon as I hit town. It took until the last evening I was in town to finally hit it, but by that point she was ready to go.

I also had things setup in Germany. Anytime a woman start dropping hints about f***ing you, unless you just aren't who you say your are in person, you can almost mark it down you'll at least get laid.

But as I said I shared language with these woman, despite them being Germany, Ukrainian or Norwegian, they all spoke English. The German spoken English to fluency level (had spent time in America, was married to an American Serviceman at one point). The Ukrainian taught young children (4th-5th grade) English and of course most Scandinavian speak English in the major cities.

One of the reasons I didn't want to go to Latina America first was because of the language barrier. I've already told my story at least three times on here so no need to repeat but I'm sure with more time in Scandinavia I would have eventually gotten laid, maybe a week? If I was more aggressive, I could have gotten laid maybe two or three times in Germany?

So in closing, is it harder to get laid in another country? I say it totally depends on how successful you are in America. If you have trouble even getting a date because of how you look and I'm being serious here, then going overseas won't solve your problem. As I have said before one of my good friends Mark killed himself because women didn't find him attractive and he was overweight. So if you have even MILD game and aren't totally shy or lost for words around women, you can likely find somebody, especially if you go to Irish Pubs or Nightclubs were they play mostly American Music.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

ladislav wrote:Abroad is a big place. 200 countries or so. In some countries it is easier, in some- it is harder. In poorer non Muslim countries there is prostitution- a convenient way to get laid for very little money. And there is a lot of it. Thailand tops the list, followed by Philippines, Costa Rica and Indonesia. Then you have legalized prostitution in certain Euro countries.
If you are young, handsome and tall and have money, you can also meet non-whores and get laid. For the rest of us, we just pay and play.
Having read your book I'm a little bit surprised by this comment. You appeared a bit more positive in your writings, rather than simply imply for most of us it's just pay and play.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

davewe wrote:
ladislav wrote:Abroad is a big place. 200 countries or so. In some countries it is easier, in some- it is harder. In poorer non Muslim countries there is prostitution- a convenient way to get laid for very little money. And there is a lot of it. Thailand tops the list, followed by Philippines, Costa Rica and Indonesia. Then you have legalized prostitution in certain Euro countries.
Having read your book I'm a little bit surprised by this comment. You appeared a bit more positive in your writings, rather than simply imply for most of us it's just pay and play.
Lad's writing tends to be very inspirational. IMO, its often overly optimistic - exaggerating the good side and downplaying the bad. Anyway, if you read between the lines, especially on this forum, you will find that he is happy to play the sugar daddy role.

Being a white American world traveler is not what it once was. Our dominant alpha role in the global media machine (music and movies) has been usurped by black guys and alpha females. The Internet has de-mystified us and our culture. US foreign policy and wars abroad has caused many all over the world to hate us. Our economy has faltered while many former poor countries have broken into the ranks of middle income. And the US dollar has lost a tremendous amount of spending power overseas - both due to intentional debasing by our monetary policy and the declining relative size of our economy vis-a-vis the rest of the world. Fifteen years ago, an average Joe American making the mean US wage was a rich man in China. Now he's kinda seen as a going nowhere joke, especially in the largest urban areas where expectations regarding future have shot through the roof.

One possible way to still live the happier abroad dream as a white guy is find a little corner of the world which is still undiscovered, cheap, and has plenty of attractive girls who are available to him at modest cost. Live there for extended periods but don't consider bringing any of the women back unless you fancy yourself as a high stakes gambler. And if you find such a place, be very careful about broadcasting to world of desperate men what a paradise you have found. Once a destination gains some traction as a hot spot for cheap and attractive women, the prices quickly go up and the quality of the women deteriorate faster than you can imagine.

Like it or not, today's world is full of unsatisfied first world westerner men, many young and decent looking, and many of who, with the help of an Internet connection, will seek out the remaining dating arbitrage locales and exploit them for all their worth.

One final tip. If you have the means, make and save a lot of money, as much as possible, to secure your future abroad. Invest it wisely and create sufficient and currency and inflation hedged passive income streams to support your remaining life in as much comfort and style as possible.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Rock wrote:
davewe wrote:
Lad's writing tends to be very inspirational. IMO, its often overly optimistic - exaggerating the good side and downplaying the bad. Anyway, if you read between the lines, especially on this forum, you will find that he is happy to play the sugar daddy role.
In my brief experience here I not only am finding that opinions are all over the map (pun intended) but the same guy has wildly different opinions, sometimes from one day to the next. Makes me wonder if the opinion is more based on whether he got laid the night before!

And of course, there's such varying perspectives: the guy who lives abroad (and where), the guy who travels and even then, does he travel to just hit the bars or find "real" girls, and even some guys who are looking to bring back wives.

BTW, I still maintain that most relationships ultimately have a financial component, often a big one. Those who get divorced in the West know that!

Nonetheless, I appreciate the perspective.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

davewe wrote:
Rock wrote:
davewe wrote:
In my brief experience here I not only am finding that opinions are all over the map (pun intended) but the same guy has wildly different opinions, sometimes from one day to the next. Makes me wonder if the opinion is more based on whether he got laid the night before!
If you're referring to me, perhaps you can point-out specifically where I've been inconsistent. If you put my 1,000+ posts together, I believe you will see that they all support similar themes and don not contradict one another. As for getting laid, that's not an issue. I've been with the same girlfriend for several years, a local from one of my current countries of residence.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

davewe wrote:
And of course, there's such varying perspectives: the guy who lives abroad (and where), the guy who travels and even then, does he travel to just hit the bars or find "real" girls, and even some guys who are looking to bring back wives.

BTW, I still maintain that most relationships ultimately have a financial component, often a big one. Those who get divorced in the West know that!

Nonetheless, I appreciate the perspective.
The easiest way to reduce heavy financial risk involved with women is not to marry one in the first place. Then you'll never have to suffer divorce. Unfortunately, many guys have to learn this the hard way. And some are so hard-headed, they just keep going back for round 2, round 3, etc. Kind of reminds me of the fish you catch and throw back, just to have bite on another hook again in less than a minute in spite of an injured and bloody mouth. If it flies, floats, or f...., rent, don't buy.

The majority of younger western guys can get plenty of action with regular young girls for pocket-change (bit of date money) if they go to the right places - mainly medium income countries. Some of these guys can even reverse the financial tables in their favor. One of my former colleagues was a pudgy and balding 28 year hold. His 36 year old local girlfriend was well-off and took good care of him. There are informal markets for guys including foreigners who date relatively wealthy local women in parts of Asia and benefit financially to some degree.

Older guys will probably maximize their return on the Happier Abroad lifestyle if they stick with the lower cost third world countries and pay the modest P4P or sugar daddy prices there. Ideally, you find a relatively undiscovered and off-the-beaten track locale which tourism hasn't influenced much. Of course, with less tourism, you deal with poorer infrastructure and less comfort. With the girls, you will need to manage their expectations and keep the lines firm so you don't end up paying more and more. And of course, you've got to maneuver around the marriage issue. If you give in here and especially if you bring her back to the States, you're probably going to pay big-time down the road.

The other strategy for the older guy is to go to medium income countries and date girls closer to their own age. I reckon China has a decent market in older but still attractive women available to foreigners. You just generally have to tolerate slimmer (read lack of bigger asses and wide hips) builds with them. But many of them are classy and high quality IMO.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Rock wrote:
davewe wrote:
In my short time on this forum I notice that the opinions vary wildly. Even the opinions of an individual varies from day to day. Makes me believe that their opinion is partly based on whether they got laid the night before :D
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

davewe wrote:
Rock wrote:
davewe wrote:
In my short time on this forum I notice that the opinions vary wildly. Even the opinions of an individual varies from day to day. Makes me believe that their opinion is partly based on whether they got laid the night before :D
You must have a very short memory. You just wrote that exact same phrase a few minutes ago in an earlier post. How is getting laid an issue for guys with steady girlfriends who are always open to sex? And where have I been inconsistent in previous posts?
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Rock wrote:
davewe wrote:
Rock wrote:
davewe wrote:
You must have a very short memory. You just wrote that exact same phrase a few minutes ago in an earlier post. How is getting laid an issue for guys with steady girlfriends who are always open to sex? And where have I been inconsistent in previous posts?
Had a glitch with the original reply somehow. You haven't been inconsistent. Others for sure...

However, the fact that some guys get sex without paying or in some way providing for the woman (or at least they claim to) does not disprove my point that most relationships have a financial or caretaking component. Isn't that why many of us are here: that Western marriages and relationships are dysfunctional and the man gets screwed (and not in a good way)?

But I'm sorry. While I have enjoyed much of the info posted here, most of it is bizarre. If I go to a forum on any subject, let's say "widgets", and the members constantly post, "We hate widgets. Widgets suck. You should never go looking for a widget," it would be a little strange. This forum is filled with threads on the unhappiness of many of its members in their abroad pursuits, such as the owner. As a newbie sifting through all that it is weird.

And while I am complaining here, when a new member asks an innocuous question like, "What are the women like in Timbuktu," he is smacked down as if he were asking for the NATO launch codes.

Clearly this forum is not the place for me. It's unfortunate. I really am seeking information.