Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

how the male physique women desire varies by country

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Jackal » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:51 pm

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Anyhow (no homo), I think track sprinters represent the best physique that appeals to women all around IN REAL LIFE. They are not too big, or too small. Track sprinters are bodybuilders cousins in the world of physical looks.

I can't speak for women, but I know that I would be happy if I looked like an olympic sprinter. They have a good balance of speed and strength and low body fat without the somewhat gay look of male gymnasts.

NorthAmericanguy wrote:My 2 cents, good idea, and you're right, BUT from experience, we men don't wear clothes that are revealing enough for women to be able to appreciate how our bodies look (ie. long pants, long shirts, suits, protective workwear) therefore men should workout just for the love of it, and not for women as the sole purpose because no women will notice you unless you're unusually big like a pro bodybuilder which is actually repulsive to many women now being that they have become TOO big.

Yes, clothes hide a lot of a man's physical details, but his silhouette still shows. I think the most important thing is not to have an obvious beer belly stretching your shirt out. The rest is details.

Developed traps and shoulders also help to create a powerful looking silhouette, but if this is overdone, you end up looking too burly and beefy.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Re: how the male physique women desire varies by country

Postby Rock » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:43 pm

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
To give you an example, I not trying to toot my own horn, but I'm a 210 lbs athlete and women only give me the "WOW" factor if they see me naked, or close to it. For example, I went to a REAL massage parlor and got a massage by a 25ish white woman and she thought my body was amazing and kept making comments while giving me a massage. Then on my way out the door, she said, "if only women knew what you look like under those clothes!"

It's day and night Jackel, in street clothes I look like a regular man and women treat me accordingly (no 2nd takes or anything), but when women see me naked they grab my ass, legs, and stare at my body and give me very nice complements. I wish there was a naked day so all women could see and appreciate my body.

Some guys actually look great in street clothes. I believe, the guys who pull this off tend to have great frames - wide shoulder bones, narrow hips, a tapering torso, and relatively slim. Proportionally long arms and legs help a lot too. For example, one of my friends here is a long time amateur weight lifter/body builder and looks fantastic shirtless. But when he wears clothes, he really doesn't much different from anyone else cus his frame is just regular sized and his limbs are not particularly long relative to his height.

For guys in business suits, it actually good to be a bit thick bodied and have very wide shoulders. It gives a naturally powerful look which ultimately confers authority and has an effect on many women. If such a guy is at least somewhat taller than average, the effect is amplified.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Grunt » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:40 pm

Since what the average woman wants changes every 0.0005 seconds, who gives a f**k? Just be yourself and ignore trends.

Like Andre Gide said; Better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not. Live by that creed, and you wont have to go hunting for a good woman, a good woman will find her way to you.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:21 pm

Jackal wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:Anyhow (no homo), I think track sprinters represent the best physique that appeals to women all around IN REAL LIFE. They are not too big, or too small. Track sprinters are bodybuilders cousins in the world of physical looks.

I can't speak for women, but I know that I would be happy if I looked like an olympic sprinter. They have a good balance of speed and strength and low body fat without the somewhat gay look of male gymnasts.

I never met the guy in the photo, but I know of that guy. His name is Shawn Crawford and he trains in Ca, with coach Bobbie Kersee. He's pretty strong, he can bench press a little over 400lbs.

As far as looking like him, I will give you a sample program as to what world class sprinters do. Takes about 6-10 years of development, and surprisingly after about 2-3 years of general training, the weight room work drops in volume (ie, 4 sets of 10 ) so you can lift more weight and develop strength (ie.,3 sets of 3 reps).

Mon. Tempo runs/ 1000 Medicine ball throws

Tue. 4x30m sprints 2x(4x60m) sprints/ 500 Medicine ball throws/ Weights room work

Wed. Tempo runs/ 1000 Medicine ball throws

Thurs. 4x30m sprints 2x300m/500 Medicine ball throws/ Weights weight room work

Fri. Tempo runs

Sat Off

Sun Off

Sprinters also utilize testosterone injections, Winstrol, Dianabol, or other AAS as well as diuretics and stimulants. The AAS dosage for American athletes is usually high, but for non American athletes the dosage is generally lower. In other words, Americans rely too much on drugs to get the job done.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:36 pm

Grunt wrote:Since what the average woman wants changes every 0.0005 seconds, who gives a f**k? Just be yourself and ignore trends.

Like Andre Gide said; Better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not. Live by that creed, and you wont have to go hunting for a good woman, a good woman will find her way to you.

+1
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: how the male physique women desire varies by country

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:36 pm

Rock wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:
To give you an example, I not trying to toot my own horn, but I'm a 210 lbs athlete and women only give me the "WOW" factor if they see me naked, or close to it. For example, I went to a REAL massage parlor and got a massage by a 25ish white woman and she thought my body was amazing and kept making comments while giving me a massage. Then on my way out the door, she said, "if only women knew what you look like under those clothes!"

It's day and night Jackel, in street clothes I look like a regular man and women treat me accordingly (no 2nd takes or anything), but when women see me naked they grab my ass, legs, and stare at my body and give me very nice complements. I wish there was a naked day so all women could see and appreciate my body.

Some guys actually look great in street clothes. I believe, the guys who pull this off tend to have great frames - wide shoulder bones, narrow hips, a tapering torso, and relatively slim. Proportionally long arms and legs help a lot too. For example, one of my friends here is a long time amateur weight lifter/body builder and looks fantastic shirtless. But when he wears clothes, he really doesn't much different from anyone else cus his frame is just regular sized and his limbs are not particularly long relative to his height.

For guys in business suits, it actually good to be a bit thick bodied and have very wide shoulders. It gives a naturally powerful look which ultimately confers authority and has an effect on many women. If such a guy is at least somewhat taller than average, the effect is amplified.

+1
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Postby Jackal » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:47 pm

NorthAmericanguy wrote:I never met the guy in the photo, but I know of that guy. His name is Shawn Crawford and he trains in Ca, with coach Bobbie Kersee. He's pretty strong, he can bench press a little over 400lbs.

As far as looking like him, I will give you a sample program as to what world class sprinters do. Takes about 6-10 years of development, and surprisingly after about 2-3 years of general training, the weight room work drops in volume (ie, 4 sets of 10 ) so you can lift more weight and develop strength (ie.,3 sets of 3 reps).

Tue. 4x30m sprints 2x(4x60m) sprints/ 500 Medicine ball throws/ Weights room work

Fri. Tempo runs

Sat Off

Sun Off

Hmm. Interesting. Thanks.

I already lift weights. Now I just need to do more running at the local track to shed more body fat. The medicine ball throws look fun, but I'd need to find someplace to do them where people won't think I'm a total retard.

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Sprinters also utilize testosterone injections, Winstrol, Dianabol, or other AAS as well as diuretics and stimulants. The AAS dosage for American athletes is usually high, but for non American athletes the dosage is generally lower. In other words, Americans rely too much on drugs to get the job done.

Most of this makes sense, but why in the world would a sprinter take a diuretic? Are they just trying to show off their muscle definition?
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Postby Jackal » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:53 pm

I think one key exception to women preferring beefier guys in America is Brad Pitt. He had a lean, much more European-looking body type, which is more the result of diet and cardio than weight training.

The fact that he smokes also makes him more European. Lol.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Postby Jackal » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:58 pm

Grunt wrote:Since what the average woman wants changes every 0.0005 seconds, who gives a f**k? Just be yourself and ignore trends.

True, but it's also important to get in shape just for one's own health.

One of the best ways to resist the conditioning of the American media is to just to shut your f***ing TV off and go out running and then come home and eat some healthy, non-processed food. A lot of Americans get winded just walking up 10 steps.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:32 pm

Jackal wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:I never met the guy in the photo, but I know of that guy. His name is Shawn Crawford and he trains in Ca, with coach Bobbie Kersee. He's pretty strong, he can bench press a little over 400lbs.

Fri. Tempo runs

Sat Off

Sun Off

Hmm. Interesting. Thanks.

I already lift weights. Now I just need to do more running at the local track to shed more body fat. The medicine ball throws look fun, but I'd need to find someplace to do them where people won't think I'm a total retard.

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Sprinters also utilize testosterone injections, Winstrol, Dianabol, or other AAS as well as diuretics and stimulants. The AAS dosage for American athletes is usually high, but for non American athletes the dosage is generally lower. In other words, Americans rely too much on drugs to get the job done.

Most of this makes sense, but why in the world would a sprinter take a diuretic? Are they just trying to show off their muscle definition?

To cut down weight. Sprinters are like sports cars, you want to be as powerful as you can, but at the same time carry as little weight as possible.

Also, diuretics can be used to mask other anabolic substances in the body.

As far as the medicine ball, I use a 10lbs med ball and I throw it against a brick wall or out in a open field for explosive distance. It's pretty normal to see people throwing a medicine ball in the United States and passers by would just assume that you're training for a sport or trying to stay in shape.

Not to sure about what people would think where you live, but I don't think you would have a problem because the medicine ball is a very old training tool. Boxers, and other sports men from all over the world used medicine balls going all the way back to the early 1900's.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Postby crazyaboutabroad » Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:32 pm

Women like big guys, period. The bigger the better.

Also, you need to have a good proportion of your body, science says that long legs short torso is the worst.

I have long legs, short torso, horrible skin and a stupid body. It's sickening how women get disgusted by me
Searching my new place where i'll be millionaire and loved.
crazyaboutabroad
Freshman Poster

Postby Jackal » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:43 pm

NorthAmericanguy wrote:To cut down weight. Sprinters are like sports cars, you want to be as powerful as you can, but at the same time carry as little weight as possible.

Hmm, don't they run the risk of getting too dehydrated and getting muscle cramps by taking those? I guess it must be a delicate balance...

crazyaboutabroad wrote:Women like big guys, period. The bigger the better.

I don't know about that. I think the details also matter. I don't think that most chicks would be turned on by these dudes:

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Also, you need to have a good proportion of your body, science says that long legs short torso is the worst.

Really? I would think that having short legs, a long torso, and long arms would be the worst because guys like that look like apes.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Postby crazyaboutabroad » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:26 pm

You must have a good proportion, your torso must be slightly longer than your legs.

About your photo, i meant bigger like Vin Diesel, T. Rock you know.
Searching my new place where i'll be millionaire and loved.
crazyaboutabroad
Freshman Poster

Postby ssjparris » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:41 am

okay women in all countries love the LEAN - CUT LOOK. like cristiano ronaldo

or

keanu reeves

they actually laugh at the big muscular guys like him...

just goes to show how unnatural bodybuilding really is.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Postby The Arab » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:59 am

crazyaboutabroad wrote:Women like big guys, period. The bigger the better.

Also, you need to have a good proportion of your body, science says that long legs short torso is the worst.

I have long legs, short torso, horrible skin and a stupid body. It's sickening how women get disgusted by me

Stay away from bridges son.
The Arab
Freshman Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions