Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

How come american fathers don't protect daughters purity?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby S_Parc » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:25 am

odbo wrote:However things got easier with the invention of the most powerful weapon in history... the television.

Alan Watt talked about how when he was 3 to 5 years old in Scotland, his parents would take him to a gathering every week. It would be all the families of the town and they would come to discuss issues. A COMMUNITY, how about that?! Once the used televisions from the USA were delivered, that all stopped overnight. People would sit at home in the evenings in front of the tube.

So from the very beginning the tv did massive damage. But it wasn't until the 1960s that the serious social engineering began. The 60s was the last decade of a "wild" or "natural" American. Since then we have humanoids. No country is as socially engineered as America. These are caricatures of human beings.

As a general rule television conditions people to fall into dysfunctional, degenerate, self-destructive behavior.

The early 80s Sci-Fi 'Videodrome' was prescient of our present times where TV is *the retina of the mind's eye* ...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qul-rDvU9QI[/youtube]

'76 'Network' was another ...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTN3s2iVKKI[/youtube]
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby lavezzi » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:29 am

odbo wrote:
lavezzi wrote:Great post. But the turd in the punchbowl (As Americans say) is the mentioning of an 'elite' as the soul protagonist of all destructive forces in the world. It's too religious-seeming. My discovery from this site that a lot of NWO followers are intelectuals leads me to the question: Why believe the conspiricy driven beliefs? Is there not as much support for them as there is for all major religions? I know I'm attempting to drag this topic off-topic but it's something I'm highly curious of.

It's simple Lavezzi. For thousands of years there have been the rulers and the ruled. The industrial revolution replaced feudalism with covert "neo-feudalism" where people were "free" to be slaves (or starve). Miners worked 70+ hours a week, but unlike slaves, they were paid! All their money went into buying pourage or millet or potatoes and other necessities to feed and shelter their family, and into buying clothes or equipment which they needed to work. They bought all these products at the one store in town, which was owned by the same fat-cat who owned the coal mine.

Very often they would be placed in debt slavery, because to eat you need a job, but if the job requires a workman's outfit which costs $5, and the job pays $1 a week, and a week's food costs $.75 and there are percentages on a loan....well you get the picture.

Nothing like slavery at all!

Thankfully those days are behind us, now we have TWO stores to choose from (Walmart or Kmart, McDonalds or BurgerKing, AT&T or Verizon, Nike or Adidas).

As time went on people were given more goodies, free time, and education, so their minds had to be put under control otherwise the middle class would come to the obvious conclusion that they don't need to be ruled and robbed, and would overthrow the elite. Since the same families have maintained power for thousands of years you can be sure they know what they're doing and are experts in controlling the masses through psychology. However things got easier with the invention of the most powerful weapon in history... the television.

Alan Watt talked about how when he was 3 to 5 years old in Scotland, his parents would take him to a gathering every week. It would be all the families of the town and they would come to discuss issues. A COMMUNITY, how about that?! Once the used televisions from the USA were delivered, that all stopped overnight. People would sit at home in the evenings in front of the tube.

So from the very beginning the tv did massive damage. But it wasn't until the 1960s that the serious social engineering began. The 60s was the last decade of a "wild" or "natural" American. Since then we have humanoids. No country is as socially engineered as America. These are caricatures of human beings.

As a general rule television conditions people to fall into dysfunctional, degenerate, self-destructive behavior.]

I respect your opinion. Which definitely opens me up more to the possibility of conspiracy beliefs being true. At least, more so than some American redneck shouting at a camera about the new world order on youtube would. But still, I find that to fully believe in it all requires too much faith. At this point in time I've seen too many theories and not enough concrete evidence.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions