Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


A hint for classic members of this forum - "Newbspottin

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

A hint for classic members of this forum - "Newbspottin

Postby Grunt » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:47 pm

So as some of the veteran members (pre-2009) may have noticed, there has been a massive influx of douchebag trolls over the last year or so.

Being an old hand in the internet forum scene, I have seen this sort of bullshit before. The tactics never change, even though its been 10+ years.

The number one way to spot a sperm-guzzling newbie is the tried-and-true 'skip posting". It works something like this.

A random newbie (basically anyone joining after 2010) posts an inflammatory, nonsensical post, usually involving "niggers" or some such faggotry.

When an old school member makes a comment on the idiotic nature of original post (AKA http://casfire.com/flockdraw/view.php?id=18961), the newb-fags quickly skip past the comments of the old school member, adding some keyboard diarrhea that references a post made by someone (usually another scrotum sucking troll) a week ago.

This fosters an atmosphere of alienation among the more seasoned forum members, thus encouraging them to leave. Toss in some race-baiting and before you know it the whole place is even more dead and boring.

Meanwhile, winston is napping peacefully.
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm







Postby Winston » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:10 pm

I already deleted that thread with the N word. I ought to censor it out. I also PMed that guy and gave him a warning that if he does anything like that again, he's out of here. That thread was in very bad taste and not just racist, but unnecessarily antagonistic toward people who did him no wrong.

Grunt, you gotta understand, that in the last 30 days, we've had 41,000 visitors to this site. The more traffic we get, the more inevitable it is that bad apples will start entering here as well. It comes with the territory.

Now if only I could find some fair rational wise moderators here to help get rid of people like that.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23591
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby E_Irizarry » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:37 pm

@Winston,

You need at least two more moderators to assist you. This should be a resilient time for H.A.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:35 pm

Winston wrote:I already deleted that thread with the N word. I ought to censor it out. I also PMed that guy and gave him a warning that if he does anything like that again, he's out of here. That thread was in very bad taste and not just racist, but unnecessarily antagonistic toward people who did him no wrong.

Grunt, you gotta understand, that in the last 30 days, we've had 41,000 visitors to this site. The more traffic we get, the more inevitable it is that bad apples will start entering here as well. It comes with the territory.

Now if only I could find some fair rational wise moderators here to help get rid of people like that.


While I'm unemployed and a vest interest in this site, I would like to moderate.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Grunt » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:42 pm

The fact that some douchebag would come in here and even post something with "nigger" in the title means its a provocateur.

When I typed this topic up and hit ENTER to post it, by the time it refreshed (5 seconds maybe?) there were already 3 views. That means at least 3 people have this forum auto-scripted. Who the f**k does shit like that aside from little faggot trolls? There is nothing important enough going on here that anyone legit would need to auto-script every single post.
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Just ignore the trolls.

Postby polya » Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:05 am

Trolls feed off the "drama" they start. If we just ignore them, don't debate with them and shun them, they will become outrageous with their posts & end up arguing among themselves. I just laugh at their dumb insults like "you guys can't get an American Woman" or their mangina ideas like "you all just have to try harder to get an American Woman" - HAHAHA - this is a joke. I bet 1/2 of them ARE AMERICAN WOMEN pretending to be men to subvert the "men's movement".
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:21 am

Im In

Postby ErikHeaven » Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:05 am

For moderator.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Re: A hint for classic members of this forum - "Newbspo

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:44 am

Grunt wrote:So as some of the veteran members (pre-2009) may have noticed, there has been a massive influx of douchebag trolls over the last year or so.

Being an old hand in the internet forum scene, I have seen this sort of bullshit before. The tactics never change, even though its been 10+ years.

The number one way to spot a sperm-guzzling newbie is the tried-and-true 'skip posting". It works something like this.

A random newbie (basically anyone joining after 2010) posts an inflammatory, nonsensical post, usually involving "niggers" or some such faggotry.

When an old school member makes a comment on the idiotic nature of original post (AKA http://casfire.com/flockdraw/view.php?id=18961), the newb-fags quickly skip past the comments of the old school member, adding some keyboard diarrhea that references a post made by someone (usually another scrotum sucking troll) a week ago.

This fosters an atmosphere of alienation among the more seasoned forum members, thus encouraging them to leave. Toss in some race-baiting and before you know it the whole place is even more dead and boring.

Meanwhile, winston is napping peacefully.


LOL! THANKS FOR THE LAUGH, Grunt! I was laughing my ass off reading this!

hahaha, posts about "niggers or some such faggotry"!!! That's f***ing hilarious.

"Another scrotum sucking troll", GOD MAN, YOU GOT ME LAUGHING MY ASS OFF!

Winston is not napping peacefully, however amusing your comment may be. Winston just yesterday banned odbo for continuing to harass me, and said that anyone else who continues to harass me is going to get banned also. Oh, it was a 3 day ban, not permanent.

Anyway, please stay here and continue to post, Grunt. Your posts make me laugh my ass off! Great comic relief.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:46 am

Grunt wrote:The fact that some douchebag would come in here and even post something with "nigger" in the title means its a provocateur.

When I typed this topic up and hit ENTER to post it, by the time it refreshed (5 seconds maybe?) there were already 3 views. That means at least 3 people have this forum auto-scripted. Who the f**k does shit like that aside from little faggot trolls? There is nothing important enough going on here that anyone legit would need to auto-script every single post.


HAHAHAHAHA! Where was this thread about "niggers"? Damn, I am sorry I missed it. Sounds f***ing hilarious! What did that thread say?
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Re: Just ignore the trolls.

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:48 am

polya wrote:Trolls feed off the "drama" they start. If we just ignore them, don't debate with them and shun them, they will become outrageous with their posts & end up arguing among themselves. I just laugh at their dumb insults like "you guys can't get an American Woman" or their mangina ideas like "you all just have to try harder to get an American Woman" - HAHAHA - this is a joke. I bet 1/2 of them ARE AMERICAN WOMEN pretending to be men to subvert the "men's movement".


yea, there's a shitload of new trolls coming on here, complete feminists and manginas. They probably are mostly American women who are just trying to piss us off.

Once again, it's not difficult to "get" an American woman. American women are the easiest women in the world to sleep with. It's the part about MARRYING ONE that we disagree with. Marriage to an American woman is like signing your own death contract. Only a f***ing idiot would do something like that.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:08 am

Damn Grunt, it's 30 minutes later, and I'm still laughing my ass off. Tears are coming out of my eyes, I'm laughing so hard.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests