Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


New and Pissed Off

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

New and Pissed Off

Postby kji » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:50 am

I just created a registration because of how appalled I am at the violent hatred on these boards. For the record, though I am the daughter of one of these so-called "happier abroad" scenarios (mother is from Taiwan, father is American), I consider myself a true American woman.

If my mother had acted as your "ideal" woman--stuck to cooking and cleaning, maybe having a lesser career but not much beyond family, my sister and I would've been out on the street when my dad checked out on us (because he still thought he could still have his "happy times" abroad). Instead, she ignored his saying that the family could live quite comfortably on his income alone (and we could have--he was a very successful engineer) and struck out to start her own business that actually matched his income within their marriage.

The American woman you speak of is a money-fumbling slut who'd sell her body for worldly luxuries. Well guess what?

Those kind of women are in every country. It's just that since you're in a new culture, women can disguise themselves better. If you think you can find "twue wuv" in a bar then you deserve the "skanky bitches" that are the only thing you see.

It's great that you like some foreign flavor, I'm in no position to judge if you find true relationships there, but I'm f***ing disgusted with the double standard on this site. I see posts on here (not saying everyone, but quite a few) denouncing American women who'll spread their legs for anything and then on the same page I see pictures of men, ugly inside and out, with woman after woman who obviously will let themselves be exploited for association with an American. Ask me out after seeing those pictures and my "disease-ridden" vag is forever closed to your slime-covered dicks.

Skanky man-bitches, anyone?

Maybe I'm really not the typical American woman (my husband is emphatically against me saying so, though I suspect he's just embarrassed he ended up falling for an American), but as someone who's live on several continents, I've seen that women are all the same, just as men are all the same. You have your bitches, sluts, "feminazis"...and you have your genuinely nice girls. In the United States, and elsewhere.

And, to the owner of this site: you want a woman without the paunch? Lose your own.

I read your story and I understand about being socially outcast. I was the same. Skipping a grade didn't help either, since I just became the awkward smart Asian girl. However, instead of wallowing in self-pity forever and becoming bitter towards those that snickered behind my back as you seem to have done, I dived into intellectual stimulation and built up a very intimidating wall (you'd thing getting fat would increase bullying, but it stopped it, actually). If you'd developed yourself mentally instead of this vapid obsession with the top 20% women (much like this so-called "obsession" of American women with the top 20% of men), stuck to fulfilling your life the way you f***ing wanted it, women would see that resulting confidence and self-fulfillment and be attracted to it. Instead you sound like a pit of negative energy that no one wanted to be sucked into. It's great that you recovered your energy outside of the country, but this hateful blaming shouldn't be any part of it. It's only self-destructive.

It's also telling that the only countries most posters on this site consider a hotspot for "hot chicks" are the countries where women are still, as dependants, vastly attracted to any show of power. Countries like Taiwan or South Korea, where women are independent and capable are put on the blacklist as dried-up places. As one of these *gasp* mannish headstrong women who happens to be attractive (weight melts away, and suddenly I'm "exotic" or whatever, not Asian but not white), I have no patience for some milquetoast kid who tucks his tail between his legs at the first sign of any stress. I was by no means sexually promiscuous as a teenager or college kid, had no interest in the majority of "men" my age who were self-absorbed, with no maturity and who blanked out at the first sign of intellectual debate. I was lonely for love, sure, but I didn't blame American men, because I'd travelled the world by then and seen it in all those countries too. I knew that what I wanted was rare, and that I had to wait. Eventually the right guy was there. Not American, but what the hell, didn't expect that either.

Anyway, there's a million more things I could say, but I've wasted enough time with you lot. Seeing you in your close-minded hate, pigeon-holing all American women into a straw man you can burn just makes me pity you.
kji
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:01 am







Postby Grunt » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:11 am

Fake "canned debate" baiting bullshit...again. And not even a good try at that.

Newfags. Newfags everywhere.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Grunt
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Postby Winston » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:13 am

Um kji,
Welcome, but you got several things wrong. First, you are totally wrong that if I had attained more self-confidence and self-fulfillment that I would have attracted women in the US. That is a 100 percent false myth. I was super confident, more than most men. But if you are not her type, it won't matter. Also, being short and Asian made it nearly impossible. You never tried dating women in the US. The standards are unreasonably high. They demand perfection and reject 99.99 percent of men they meet.

It is not true that women are the same everywhere. Have you seen my Foreign Female Encounters videos?

http://www.happierabroad.com/film.php

Also, listen to these three genuine guys on Mark Davis' Quest Tour had to say about the difference they discovered in the attitude of the women in Ukraine. They said that no number or percentage could describe the difference.

http://europeandreamconnections.com/men ... june-2011/

Also, check out these dating profile comparisons between American vs. Foreign women. The difference is obvious and staggering. No one who sees this could say that "women are the same everywhere".

http://www.happierabroad.com/DatingProf ... arison.htm

Obviously, you are seeing only what you want to see, not what is in reality. You are the one who is narrow and closed minded. Look at this post here. It contains many factors that you did not consider.

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... &start=120

Ever wonder why women in America act the way they do. Stuck-up entitlement queens with a diva attitude. Well I like many use to think it was because of the feminist culture, but the main culprit is the media. Remember Americans watch more television than any other nation and women are at the forefront of it. Television has become so feminized that their are female commentators on ESPN. Shows like Sex and the City and movies like The Devil Wears Prada teaches women that they deserve the best of everything 24/7.

We live in a closed cliquish society, where the structure is geared towards people you know and strangers are not included in the social circle. Couple that with women's high expectation and you get a society that has the most dysfunctional courtship system in the world. There are more single men in the U.S. than any other country. As time progress America is only going to get more superficial. 80% of the shows on TV are reality shows and most focus on superficiality. From The Housewives series to the Jersey Shore, the women exhibit narcissistic attitudes which they learned from the countless hours of TV they've watched.

I've decided to move out of this country because of this reason. I woke up to this reality once I visited the site and put 2 and 2 together and realized you can't have a healthy relationship in a unhealthy society. More Americans are watching more TV than ever and women are at the forefront of it. Women are obsessed with anything dealing with celebrities and less concerned about world events. It's only going to get worst before it gets better. The reason why foreign women, especially from Europe, are far easier to get along with is because they don't watch a quarter of as much TV as U.S. women. This is why I'll be moving there.


Also, if you think confidence attracts women, then Google "The Myth of Confidence" to find a stellar post on this forum that completely debunks that myth of yours.

Finally, it is not true that no one recommends Taiwan here. One of our advisors, Rock, recommends it all the time, and has picked it as his Happier Abroad choice. Google "Approaching Taiwan girls" to find his long thread on this forum.

I'm not sure what your point is, but no one here, including me, is intimidated by your "intellectual debates", nor will anyone blank out by them. You must be talking about fictional guys created by Hollywood, in a fictional world where women are all smart and innocent, and men are all dumb and guilty. If you are dumb enough to fall for that, well then, you are beyond help. Sure there are stupid western guys. But not here. Women are not intellectual in general. Get real. European women are an exception though.

What is your problem? What's wrong with asking women to be more sociable, approachable, down to earth, feminine, treat men better, etc? Women in the US are not normal. They are overly narcissistic and dysfunctional. That fact has been proven many times beyond all doubt. Have you seen Steve's Research Report? In it, he cites America's leading experts that agree with this. They include female experts as well.

http://www.happierabroad.com/Research.htm

If you don't respond to all this, then you've just been PWNED! :)
Last edited by Winston on Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

@ Kji

Postby well-informed » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:19 am

HAHAHA KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH :D
well-informed
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:46 am
Location: New York City

Postby E_Irizarry » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:37 am

Where's BoycottAmericanWomen??? He among other virtuous men on this board need to put some pwnage on this Asian-Ameriskank.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Skank-speak, translated into English

Postby odbo » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:55 am

kji wrote:I just created a registration because of how appalled I am at the violent hatred on these boards. For the record, though I am the daughter of one of these so-called "happier abroad" scenarios (mother is from Taiwan, father is American), I consider myself a true American woman.

I just made an account because I can't stand the truth and because the media tells me it's my job to keep men down and pretend they're still in diapers and need a baby sitter.

kji wrote:If my mother had acted as your "ideal" woman--stuck to cooking and cleaning, maybe having a lesser career but not much beyond family, my sister and I would've been out on the street when my dad checked out on us (because he still thought he could still have his "happy times" abroad). Instead, she ignored his saying that the family could live quite comfortably on his income alone (and we could have--he was a very successful engineer) and struck out to start her own business that actually matched his income within their marriage.

My mother was a Chinese matriarchal workaholic who wore the pants. This ensured I would grow up without any femininity or sense of what it was to be a woman. It also caused my beaten down dad to eventually escape.

kji wrote:The American woman you speak of is a money-fumbling slut who'd sell her body for worldly luxuries. Well guess what?

Those kind of women are in every country. It's just that since you're in a new culture, women can disguise themselves better. If you think you can find "twue wuv" in a bar then you deserve the "skanky bitches" that are the only thing you see.

There are a small percentage of bitches abroad, which exonerates the 150million utter bitch females in the USA.

kji wrote:It's great that you like some foreign flavor, I'm in no position to judge if you find true relationships there, but I'm f***ing disgusted with the double standard on this site. I see posts on here (not saying everyone, but quite a few) denouncing American women who'll spread their legs for anything and then on the same page I see pictures of men, ugly inside and out, with woman after woman who obviously will let themselves be exploited for association with an American. Ask me out after seeing those pictures and my "disease-ridden" vag is forever closed to your slime-covered dicks.

Skanky man-bitches, anyone?

I can't grasp that there are promiscuous men who want to have sex. And that in this country they're forced to pay $200-500 to f**k a whore for 1 hour.

kji wrote:Maybe I'm really not the typical American woman (my husband is emphatically against me saying so, though I suspect he's just embarrassed he ended up falling for an American), but as someone who's live on several continents, I've seen that women are all the same, just as men are all the same. You have your bitches, sluts, "feminazis"...and you have your genuinely nice girls. In the United States, and elsewhere.

And, to the owner of this site: you want a woman without the paunch? Lose your own.

I lived on North & South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, Antarctica and Mars. Women are the same everywhere. Yet I contradict myself by saying I'm not the typical American woman.

kji wrote:I read your story and I understand about being socially outcast. I was the same. Skipping a grade didn't help either, since I just became the awkward smart Asian girl. However, instead of wallowing in self-pity forever and becoming bitter towards those that snickered behind my back as you seem to have done, I dived into intellectual stimulation and built up a very intimidating wall (you'd thing getting fat would increase bullying, but it stopped it, actually). If you'd developed yourself mentally instead of this vapid obsession with the top 20% women (much like this so-called "obsession" of American women with the top 20% of men), stuck to fulfilling your life the way you f***ing wanted it, women would see that resulting confidence and self-fulfillment and be attracted to it. Instead you sound like a pit of negative energy that no one wanted to be sucked into. It's great that you recovered your energy outside of the country, but this hateful blaming shouldn't be any part of it. It's only self-destructive.

I was a fat, nerdy asian kid in school. Fortunately, unlike Winston, I was born a woman. The feminist environment has been great since it ensures even porkers like me can find husbands.

kji wrote:It's also telling that the only countries most posters on this site consider a hotspot for "hot chicks" are the countries where women are still, as dependants, vastly attracted to any show of power. Countries like Taiwan or South Korea, where women are independent and capable are put on the blacklist as dried-up places. As one of these *gasp* mannish headstrong women who happens to be attractive (weight melts away, and suddenly I'm "exotic" or whatever, not Asian but not white), I have no patience for some milquetoast kid who tucks his tail between his legs at the first sign of any stress. I was by no means sexually promiscuous as a teenager or college kid, had no interest in the majority of "men" my age who were self-absorbed, with no maturity and who blanked out at the first sign of intellectual debate. I was lonely for love, sure, but I didn't blame American men, because I'd travelled the world by then and seen it in all those countries too. I knew that what I wanted was rare, and that I had to wait. Eventually the right guy was there. Not American, but what the hell, didn't expect that either.

American men are all shit. So I traveled the world to find the right guy. But men aren't allowed to do the same because American women are perfect!

kji wrote:Anyway, there's a million more things I could say, but I've wasted enough time with you lot. Seeing you in your close-minded hate, pigeon-holing all American women into a straw man you can burn just makes me pity you.

I'm better than you in every way because I'm an American women. Aren't I just charming? You need to change everything about yourselves. We women are already perfect and you're too closed-minded to see it.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby kji » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:15 am

Winston wrote:Um kji,
Welcome, but you got several things wrong. First, you are totally wrong that if I had attained more self-confidence and self-fulfillment that I would have attracted women in the US. That is a 100 percent false myth. I was super confident, more than most men. But if you are not her type, it won't matter. Also, being short and Asian made it nearly impossible. You never tried dating women in the US. The standards are unreasonably high. They demand perfection and reject 99.99 percent of men they meet.

It is not true that women are the same everywhere. Have you seen my Foreign Female Encounters videos?

http://www.happierabroad.com/film.php

Also, listen to these three genuine guys on Mark Davis' Quest Tour had to say about the difference they discovered in the attitude of the women in Ukraine. They said that no number or percentage could describe the difference.

http://europeandreamconnections.com/men ... june-2011/

You are the one who is narrow and closed minded. Look at this post here. It contains many factors that you did not consider.

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... &start=120


Um, yeah, and how many of these foreign women would look your way if you were a short Asian that was from their country, not the USA? Maybe one of them is sincere, but that's seriously a needle in a haystack. Believe me, I've friended many foreign women, and there are quite a few factions who look down on the opportunity-grasping women of their country who'd give up anything to get out of the country. Hey, it's their choice, and I've seen quite a few foreign wives come to the states and benefit greatly. But none of you on this forum should kid yourself.

Ever wonder why women in America act the way they do. Stuck-up entitlement queens with a diva attitude. Well I like many use to think it was because of the feminist culture, but the main culprit is the media. Remember Americans watch more television than any other nation and women are at the forefront of it. Television has become so feminized that their are female commentators on ESPN. Shows like Sex and the City and movies like The Devil Wears Prada teaches women that they deserve the best of everything 24/7.

We live in a closed cliquish society, where the structure is geared towards people you know and strangers are not included in the social circle. Couple that with women's high expectation and you get a society that has the most dysfunctional courtship system in the world. There are more single men in the U.S. than any other country. As time progress America is only going to get more superficial. 80% of the shows on TV are reality shows and most focus on superficiality. From The Housewives series to the Jersey Shore, the women exhibit narcissistic attitudes which they learned from the countless hours of TV they've watched.

I've decided to move out of this country because of this reason. I woke up to this reality once I visited the site and put 2 and 2 together and realized you can't have a healthy relationship in a unhealthy society. More Americans are watching more TV than ever and women are at the forefront of it. Women are obsessed with anything dealing with celebrities and less concerned about world events. It's only going to get worst before it gets better. The reason why foreign women, especially from Europe, are far easier to get along with is because they don't watch a quarter of as much TV as U.S. women. This is why I'll be moving there.


Um....Asian pop culture as a whole is just as bad as pop culture in the US. I don't follow any of it, but having young cousins who do shows me it's the same. Celebrities and magazines focused on looks and weight loss. Seen a Japanese magazine lately?

American women are still mostly nothing like the reality TV. The loud minority doesn't define the silent majority. My friends in high school were the girls who snickered at the stupidity of the reality TV-type girls in our school. We're the same level-headed women still, whether we're in law school or working for a security company assessing current threat levels in Serbia, or working for world-renowned pastry chefs. And guess what, none of us are fat, none of us are ugly, what we know about celebrities is only from the grocery check-out aisle, and we're still American women. You understood that empty-headed superficiality isn't right--and your response is to assign that label to an entire population arbitrarily and then keep that same judgement when going overseas.

Also, if you think confidence attracts women, then Google "The Myth of Confidence" to find a stellar post on this forum that completely debunks that myth of yours.

Finally, it is not true that no one recommends Taiwan here. One of our advisors, Rock, recommends it all the time, and has picked it as his Happier Abroad choice. Google "Approaching Taiwan girls" to find his long thread on this forum.


Well, I should specify /real/ confidence, not bravado. Bravado is just comedic.

Oh, so there are still poor young women in Taiwan willing to be exploited by foreign men looking for a "good time". Well I'm at least relieved to say at least my female cousins in Taiwan know better.

I'm not sure what your point is, but no one here, including me, is intimidated by your "intellectual debates", nor will anyone blank out by them. You must be talking about fictional guys created by Hollywood, in a fictional world where women are all smart and innocent, and men are all dumb and guilty. If you are dumb enough to fall for that, well then, you are beyond help. Sure there are stupid western guys. But not here. Women are not intellectual in general. Get real. European women are an exception though.


The men I was referring to in that sentence regarding "intellectual debates" were the frat boys in college; if you re-read that sentence you'll see it. Oddly enough, if you go by Hollywood and TV sit-com standards, you'd think all average bumbling men deserve a hot blond wife (seriously, google any sitcom you can think of--who doesn't have a plain Jane?).

If you think that you deserve some hot 10/10 woman, then you're living in the same delusional world. I mean, it's great you have a cute wife and kid--congratulations, by the way--but allowing this hatred on your site is taking two steps back.

What is your problem? What's wrong with asking women to be more sociable, approachable, down to earth, feminine, treat men better, etc? Women in the US are not normal. They are overly narcissistic and dysfunctional. That fact has been proven many times beyond all doubt. Have you seen Steve's Research Report? In it, he cites America's leading experts that agree with this. They include female experts as well.

http://www.happierabroad.com/Research.htm


I have no problem at all against all of the above. Women in America have made huge leaps in gender equality, and the fact is both men and women don't know how to deal with it. I'm no stranger to this. My grandmother dressed as a man her entire professional life in the 50s, because she was an engineer, eventually put in charge of a group of /men/. If she'd come to work in a dress, people would assume she was the secretary. To assert her authority over the men she was supposed to be in charge of, she had to get nasty. Half a century later and things are better (women have shed the mannish shoulder pads at least and can dress like women again), but there's still a lot to get used to. You see a lot of the struggle American women try in balancing family life and work in the face of things like employer rules on breast milk in the work place, the pathetic maternity leave, etc. But sites like this that harshly shove us into stereotypes like "skanks", "sluts", and "feminazis" is hardly a symbol of this progression. It's the same bashing words like "Japs" and "chinks" that led to a nation-wide hatred of Asians.

So yeah. You can ask me to be sociable, approachable etc etc etc but when you own a site with this shit I'd just spit in your face. It's becoming the worthless man that whatever those women that rejected you and started you on hating American women in the first place assumed that you were.

If you don't respond to all this, then you've just been PWNED! :)


Seriously? Last time I heard "pwned" was in high school. Still lame when a 30+ year old says it. Just some advice...

I really have better things to do than waste time on this site. I'm sure you'd appreciate the poor logic of spending time on here vs. my usual reading.

Pearl-clutching is over--I just resign myself to the knowledge of another sad, sad corner of cyberspace perpetuating close-minded judgement and hatred.[/i]
kji
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:01 am

Postby kji » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:17 am

For the record, not responding to inflammatory trolls.
kji
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:01 am

Postby odbo » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:56 am

kji wrote:For the record, not responding to inflammatory trolls.
:lol:

Winston, can you just ban this bitch? There's no reasoning with an American woman

Image
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

kji

Postby ErikHeaven » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:15 am

I really do not see your purpose here. I mean why are you here? Why would you waste time with men like myself who are done, completely done with American women or shall i say western women. Including Canada, UK. You should just leave as you are not wanted here. You will not change any of us and we do not want to change you or even communicate with you so you can leave. Or be deleted.












Its the wall of silence for all American woman. Your input is not needed, wanted or requested. Erik
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Postby Fenix » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:50 am

kji wrote:
Winston wrote:Um kji,
Welcome, but you got several things wrong. First, you are totally wrong that if I had attained more self-confidence and self-fulfillment that I would have attracted women in the US. That is a 100 percent false myth. I was super confident, more than most men. But if you are not her type, it won't matter. Also, being short and Asian made it nearly impossible. You never tried dating women in the US. The standards are unreasonably high. They demand perfection and reject 99.99 percent of men they meet.

It is not true that women are the same everywhere. Have you seen my Foreign Female Encounters videos?

http://www.happierabroad.com/film.php

Also, listen to these three genuine guys on Mark Davis' Quest Tour had to say about the difference they discovered in the attitude of the women in Ukraine. They said that no number or percentage could describe the difference.

http://europeandreamconnections.com/men ... june-2011/

You are the one who is narrow and closed minded. Look at this post here. It contains many factors that you did not consider.

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... &start=120


Um, yeah, and how many of these foreign women would look your way if you were a short Asian that was from their country, not the USA? Maybe one of them is sincere, but that's seriously a needle in a haystack. Believe me, I've friended many foreign women, and there are quite a few factions who look down on the opportunity-grasping women of their country who'd give up anything to get out of the country. Hey, it's their choice, and I've seen quite a few foreign wives come to the states and benefit greatly. But none of you on this forum should kid yourself.

Ever wonder why women in America act the way they do. Stuck-up entitlement queens with a diva attitude. Well I like many use to think it was because of the feminist culture, but the main culprit is the media. Remember Americans watch more television than any other nation and women are at the forefront of it. Television has become so feminized that their are female commentators on ESPN. Shows like Sex and the City and movies like The Devil Wears Prada teaches women that they deserve the best of everything 24/7.

We live in a closed cliquish society, where the structure is geared towards people you know and strangers are not included in the social circle. Couple that with women's high expectation and you get a society that has the most dysfunctional courtship system in the world. There are more single men in the U.S. than any other country. As time progress America is only going to get more superficial. 80% of the shows on TV are reality shows and most focus on superficiality. From The Housewives series to the Jersey Shore, the women exhibit narcissistic attitudes which they learned from the countless hours of TV they've watched.

I've decided to move out of this country because of this reason. I woke up to this reality once I visited the site and put 2 and 2 together and realized you can't have a healthy relationship in a unhealthy society. More Americans are watching more TV than ever and women are at the forefront of it. Women are obsessed with anything dealing with celebrities and less concerned about world events. It's only going to get worst before it gets better. The reason why foreign women, especially from Europe, are far easier to get along with is because they don't watch a quarter of as much TV as U.S. women. This is why I'll be moving there.


Um....Asian pop culture as a whole is just as bad as pop culture in the US. I don't follow any of it, but having young cousins who do shows me it's the same. Celebrities and magazines focused on looks and weight loss. Seen a Japanese magazine lately?

American women are still mostly nothing like the reality TV. The loud minority doesn't define the silent majority. My friends in high school were the girls who snickered at the stupidity of the reality TV-type girls in our school. We're the same level-headed women still, whether we're in law school or working for a security company assessing current threat levels in Serbia, or working for world-renowned pastry chefs. And guess what, none of us are fat, none of us are ugly, what we know about celebrities is only from the grocery check-out aisle, and we're still American women. You understood that empty-headed superficiality isn't right--and your response is to assign that label to an entire population arbitrarily and then keep that same judgement when going overseas.

Also, if you think confidence attracts women, then Google "The Myth of Confidence" to find a stellar post on this forum that completely debunks that myth of yours.

Finally, it is not true that no one recommends Taiwan here. One of our advisors, Rock, recommends it all the time, and has picked it as his Happier Abroad choice. Google "Approaching Taiwan girls" to find his long thread on this forum.


Well, I should specify /real/ confidence, not bravado. Bravado is just comedic.

Oh, so there are still poor young women in Taiwan willing to be exploited by foreign men looking for a "good time". Well I'm at least relieved to say at least my female cousins in Taiwan know better.

I'm not sure what your point is, but no one here, including me, is intimidated by your "intellectual debates", nor will anyone blank out by them. You must be talking about fictional guys created by Hollywood, in a fictional world where women are all smart and innocent, and men are all dumb and guilty. If you are dumb enough to fall for that, well then, you are beyond help. Sure there are stupid western guys. But not here. Women are not intellectual in general. Get real. European women are an exception though.


The men I was referring to in that sentence regarding "intellectual debates" were the frat boys in college; if you re-read that sentence you'll see it. Oddly enough, if you go by Hollywood and TV sit-com standards, you'd think all average bumbling men deserve a hot blond wife (seriously, google any sitcom you can think of--who doesn't have a plain Jane?).

If you think that you deserve some hot 10/10 woman, then you're living in the same delusional world. I mean, it's great you have a cute wife and kid--congratulations, by the way--but allowing this hatred on your site is taking two steps back.

What is your problem? What's wrong with asking women to be more sociable, approachable, down to earth, feminine, treat men better, etc? Women in the US are not normal. They are overly narcissistic and dysfunctional. That fact has been proven many times beyond all doubt. Have you seen Steve's Research Report? In it, he cites America's leading experts that agree with this. They include female experts as well.

http://www.happierabroad.com/Research.htm


I have no problem at all against all of the above. Women in America have made huge leaps in gender equality, and the fact is both men and women don't know how to deal with it. I'm no stranger to this. My grandmother dressed as a man her entire professional life in the 50s, because she was an engineer, eventually put in charge of a group of /men/. If she'd come to work in a dress, people would assume she was the secretary. To assert her authority over the men she was supposed to be in charge of, she had to get nasty. Half a century later and things are better (women have shed the mannish shoulder pads at least and can dress like women again), but there's still a lot to get used to. You see a lot of the struggle American women try in balancing family life and work in the face of things like employer rules on breast milk in the work place, the pathetic maternity leave, etc. But sites like this that harshly shove us into stereotypes like "skanks", "sluts", and "feminazis" is hardly a symbol of this progression. It's the same bashing words like "Japs" and "chinks" that led to a nation-wide hatred of Asians.

So yeah. You can ask me to be sociable, approachable etc etc etc but when you own a site with this shit I'd just spit in your face. It's becoming the worthless man that whatever those women that rejected you and started you on hating American women in the first place assumed that you were.

If you don't respond to all this, then you've just been PWNED! :)


Seriously? Last time I heard "pwned" was in high school. Still lame when a 30+ year old says it. Just some advice...

I really have better things to do than waste time on this site. I'm sure you'd appreciate the poor logic of spending time on here vs. my usual reading.

Pearl-clutching is over--I just resign myself to the knowledge of another sad, sad corner of cyberspace perpetuating close-minded judgement and hatred.[/i]


:shock:

I am not even going to demolish you yet (not tonight). I will wait until you respond to these "inflammatory trolls" again. Oh, tomorrow? You are toast.
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:51 am

I'm going to look at this from another direction...

I agree that our maternity leave policies are a joke compared to other industrialized nations and that the pundit class does not advocate for changes that appear more like Western Europe's regulations around maternity and family leave. Only the women in a position of control/power can negotiation paid maternity leave or extended leave for children or have husbands where they make so much money that its not required for them to return to work.

But you have to be honest, many women go to school to become successful in whatever career they choose. This also means they shun marriage and having children till much later (mid 30's). The studies I have seen prove that College Educated women wait much longer to get married and have children. We have more women having children after age 35 than at any time in our history.

This is a problem since two things cause many women to be single much longer -

1) Men don't like dating older women, despite this stupid Cougar/Cub nonsense of recent years. That means even if you're attractive and 30, Men even your age won't date you - http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/the-c ... der-woman/ they want to date much younger women. If other dating sites bothered to track such information they would likely find the same thing.

2) College Educated Women even if some do actually marry down, the vast majority DON'T. Leaving very many married minded men in the prime age of marriage (late 20's, early 30's) single with other women who are usually divorced or single mothers = Not Good

So while many College Educated Women are waiting for the man with similar traits to their own (College Educated, Successful), Men are forced to date less than desirable women. Couple this with the fact that it was recently announced that 45% of US Women are obese and you got a bowl full of No Good.

To address your belief that men don't deserve attractive women. What is that based on? Most women act like teenagers and believe they deserve the best looking men around when they themselves aren't the best looking women, so its two way street. Men aim high usually but end up playing with the cards they are given and compromise on looks.

There was another thread on this forum that confirmed some of the issues Asian Men face. Asian Women are the most likely Non-White Women to marry White Men. Asian Men through a series of cultural and social stereotypes are seen as undesirable in Anglo Culture. It would be even worst if it wasn't for Bruce Lee...

This is likely why Winston struggled.

I will also agree with you that there are some women in America that see a problem. Its not the vast majority however and the media does such a poor job of informing people of such deep seeded issues.

As a Black Man in America, I have to deal with the legacy of slavery and Jim Crow. That said since the 1970's, the percentage of Black Male/White Female married couples had doubled. Its currently at 10% according to the 2010 Census data. There lots of reasons for this including a less racist society which resulted in the election of Obama, who's Bi-Racial himself.

But at my current social-economic level, the best women are taken and what's left are BBW's and Single Mothers. I don't call this a choice at all. I have no choice but to expand my pool. Having also said that, I have to consider other things. Like most men I don't like women older than me or the same age for various reasons. (I'm 41, look mid 20's). I don't want it to be a race against time to beat menopause as I try to rebuild my career (career change) which is what would be the case if I fooled around with women around age 35.

For these reasons I am pushing into Eastern Europe where age differences around 10 years (a Congressional Study confirmed average age gap is 9.8 years for International Couples) up to around 15 years since I look younger than I actually am and use that to my advantage.

This is a scenario only possible (in Western Culture) with younger Single Mothers looking for emotional and financial security.

While you may have a problem with some of the viral rhetoric on this site, its only the result of men being constantly overlooked for not being some storybook fantasy that often women used to compare to reality until they get about 30, when they find that men their own age don't want to date them and the guys that do want them have issues like being dirt bags and serial daters (Players).

Are these blanket statements? Yes. Does this apply to every woman? No, but why are you getting offended? I never understood this. If you're not in the group of women we're talking about, why bitch about it? This is not equal to talking about Black People because 99% of the time non-Blacks are talking about Black People as a group when they talk negatively or provocatively about us.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:53 am

HAHAHAHA, poor wittle baby is upset because men are boycotting her!

Shut your dumb f***ing mouth, newfag whore!

You just don't want to accept the fact that 90 percent of American women are horrible creatures (of which you are obviously one of), and that men are going for foreign women, who are of a MUCH HIGHER QUALITY.

To counteract her myth or claim that women in all countries are the same, that is simply not true.

In America, 90 PERCENT of the women are pure shit.

In other countries, at least 50 percent of the women are good, and the "gold-diggers" are a much smaller percentage, say 10 or 20 percent, compared to 90 PERCENT of American women. So this whore is completely delusional and out of touch with reality!

Also, attacking Winston saying he has a pouch just shows how low class you are. But that's not surprising, considering you are just another whore American woman.

Poor wittle baby is upset because men are boycotting her!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!
Last edited by boycottamericanwomen on Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:56 am

Winston wrote:Um kji,
Welcome, but you got several things wrong. First, you are totally wrong that if I had attained more self-confidence and self-fulfillment that I would have attracted women in the US. That is a 100 percent false myth. I was super confident, more than most men. But if you are not her type, it won't matter. Also, being short and Asian made it nearly impossible. You never tried dating women in the US. The standards are unreasonably high. They demand perfection and reject 99.99 percent of men they meet.

It is not true that women are the same everywhere. Have you seen my Foreign Female Encounters videos?

http://www.happierabroad.com/film.php

Also, listen to these three genuine guys on Mark Davis' Quest Tour had to say about the difference they discovered in the attitude of the women in Ukraine. They said that no number or percentage could describe the difference.

http://europeandreamconnections.com/men ... june-2011/

Also, check out these dating profile comparisons between American vs. Foreign women. The difference is obvious and staggering. No one who sees this could say that "women are the same everywhere".

http://www.happierabroad.com/DatingProf ... arison.htm

Obviously, you are seeing only what you want to see, not what is in reality. You are the one who is narrow and closed minded. Look at this post here. It contains many factors that you did not consider.

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... &start=120

Ever wonder why women in America act the way they do. Stuck-up entitlement queens with a diva attitude. Well I like many use to think it was because of the feminist culture, but the main culprit is the media. Remember Americans watch more television than any other nation and women are at the forefront of it. Television has become so feminized that their are female commentators on ESPN. Shows like Sex and the City and movies like The Devil Wears Prada teaches women that they deserve the best of everything 24/7.

We live in a closed cliquish society, where the structure is geared towards people you know and strangers are not included in the social circle. Couple that with women's high expectation and you get a society that has the most dysfunctional courtship system in the world. There are more single men in the U.S. than any other country. As time progress America is only going to get more superficial. 80% of the shows on TV are reality shows and most focus on superficiality. From The Housewives series to the Jersey Shore, the women exhibit narcissistic attitudes which they learned from the countless hours of TV they've watched.

I've decided to move out of this country because of this reason. I woke up to this reality once I visited the site and put 2 and 2 together and realized you can't have a healthy relationship in a unhealthy society. More Americans are watching more TV than ever and women are at the forefront of it. Women are obsessed with anything dealing with celebrities and less concerned about world events. It's only going to get worst before it gets better. The reason why foreign women, especially from Europe, are far easier to get along with is because they don't watch a quarter of as much TV as U.S. women. This is why I'll be moving there.


Also, if you think confidence attracts women, then Google "The Myth of Confidence" to find a stellar post on this forum that completely debunks that myth of yours.

Finally, it is not true that no one recommends Taiwan here. One of our advisors, Rock, recommends it all the time, and has picked it as his Happier Abroad choice. Google "Approaching Taiwan girls" to find his long thread on this forum.

I'm not sure what your point is, but no one here, including me, is intimidated by your "intellectual debates", nor will anyone blank out by them. You must be talking about fictional guys created by Hollywood, in a fictional world where women are all smart and innocent, and men are all dumb and guilty. If you are dumb enough to fall for that, well then, you are beyond help. Sure there are stupid western guys. But not here. Women are not intellectual in general. Get real. European women are an exception though.

What is your problem? What's wrong with asking women to be more sociable, approachable, down to earth, feminine, treat men better, etc? Women in the US are not normal. They are overly narcissistic and dysfunctional. That fact has been proven many times beyond all doubt. Have you seen Steve's Research Report? In it, he cites America's leading experts that agree with this. They include female experts as well.

http://www.happierabroad.com/Research.htm

If you don't respond to all this, then you've just been PWNED! :)


Congratulations to Winston for laying the SMACK DOWN on this f***ing bitch!

Winston is a f***ing genius!
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby Winston » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:36 am

Kji,
I don't like pointless debate either. I told you, read Steve's Research Report, and you will see that we have legitimate scientific reasons for this movement. It's not just a bunch of guys with angry chips on their shoulders. Did you look through it?

http://www.happierabroad.com/Research.htm

odbo, you're a woman? WTF?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot], yick and 4 guests