Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


New and Pissed Off

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

I offer

Postby ErikHeaven » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:28 am

No compassion, no healing, no hugs, nothing. Life is not an episode of Doctor Phil and healing and all of that b.s. I have some personal things going on right now with a woman. So is my best friend. American women most not all will stop at nothing to destroy your life with false rape allegations, pitting your own child against you and other things i will not get into.
And yes once again i have no compassion for these c**ts and i want them all to die off rather rapidly. They cannot and will not be reformed so to hell with them.
I watched a YouTube video and a black woman was on the video asking for compassion from black men as she puts it black women wear weave as they are victims of too much......TV.
I told her look why wont you just throw out or turn off your tv service?
I have no more time to baby anybody. Like Odbo said himself he cut off his tv and i did the same thing too. Change is easy to make if you desire to make it.
American women have no desire to make any changes and i am not a Captain Save A Hoe.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 pm







Postby have2fly » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:09 am

And that's exactly WHY I advocate raising your children abroad! Because I've seen children of the immigrants - they ALL grow up dumbed-down just like this one! You and your wife will guide your kids, but YOU CANNOT beat whole society around, what happens in schools, what happens on TV... this brainwashing will continue and your kids cannot escape it if they get raised in the U.S.

TV? I don't have one for 7 years!!! I do have an LCD TV, but I watch an occasional movie on it, no cable service. I get news online, I watch most movies in the theater. I AM DONE with U.S. TV!

This girl is so screwed up, I don't know where to start. Just a few points...
1. Quality of girls abroad is amazing. When my friend comes back from Ukraine he gets into depression for 6 months in the U.S. His words "If I could make such money in Ukraine, I would not EVER consider living in the U.S."
2. Girls are more available - supply and demand, simple economics.
3. There are no "games" in relationship abroad. No need to suck up or make stupid jokes or some PUA crap. You just come to any girl you like and say hi, what's your name, I would like to get to know you etc. Nothing else needed, maybe compliments.
4. Gold-diggers are everywhere, who cares? Spending 50 bucks for a dinner on a fat American hateful mommy or model looking smart educated Ukrainian girl? It's a no brainer for me!
5. Why do you care so much about us? We don't care about you!
6. I was treated like shit for no reason. American girls in college would not show up on dates, would laugh at me for being open and genuine, they would tell me I am boring without even getting to know me or if I simply don't smile, if I say something with an accent they make fun of me - but they don't even freaking know any other language besides English! I have little accent now, but MAN I AM PISSED OFF! AMERICAN WOMEN CAN GO f**k THEMSELVES!

P.S. Yes I met bitchy foreign women, yes I've seen and met foreign gold-diggers. But right now I am dating a girl who is a former model, younger, but educated, smart, loves me, hugs me, kisses me every day after a hard work day, helps me a lot, will always listen, will always care. She got manners, she walks on high heels better than American girls in Uggs, sex is out of this world. Why? Because she was born and raised in FSU. Now show me one American girl like that would not demand me being a clown "to make her laugh" or me taking her out every night? Yeah, right.
Night and day difference! I felt it right away when I moved to the U.S. and with this website my experiences proved to be truth. Every time I talk to American guys about these issues - they all agree. Every time I talk to American girls about how stupid they are falling for ghetto losers and being bored with decent guys - they agree (at least those that can think do). American girls are extremely misfortuned - they grew up without guidance copying TV show behavior, in American society there is no shared experience passed from grandmothers to children. Kids grow up empty, girls grow up empty and poisoned to the core, they themselves cry and don't know WTF is wrong?
I can easily prove it! When I was getting my TEFL certificate ALL teachers were American women who lived abroad. ALL OF THEM MARRIED FOREIGN GUYS AND ALL OF THEM ARE HAPPY, not to mention look much better and feminine!!! But for American women it takes more - they have to live in the society that will change their mentality because poisonous over-confidence and self-loneliness (called "independence") is very hard to cure.
have2fly
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 588
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:42 pm

Postby crazyaboutabroad » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:36 am

Read the link of winston then try to come back here asian woman.

And try to not forget your husband. You are here, why not taking care of him, cooking, having sex, blowj***, talking, caressing? Oh no you are here talking with other man, how virtous you are right?????
Searching my new place where i'll be millionaire and loved.
crazyaboutabroad
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:16 pm

Postby Fenix » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:39 am

Guys, she or HE doesn't want to waste their time on this site! They are new and pissed off! She or he took their sweet time out of their busy schedule to "school" us. LMFAO. Look, none of what you are saying is going to change our minds. This is called "shaming language." Winston, he might not be attractive to you, but he does have a beautiful wife and a son that will grow up to be a stunner. Just because Ameriskanks like yourself value looks, other women around the world don't give a shit. You know it's not always about how you f***ing look. Don't give me this whole "all women aren't like that" because you don't know every woman on Earth. Just because you met some idiots overseas doesn't mean anything. People from other cultures are different, no shit. 200 + countries with different cultures, customs, languages, backgrounds, traditions, etc. cannot all be the same.

People are not the same. I used to think like your ugly ass too. I met plenty of foreign women online and offline and they are different. Different in every way imaginable. Men on here and men that want to go to other countries must be going for a reason. Most of the men that go overseas are attractive. Ask yourself why these men have to go overseas if American women are so great? Women like you disgust me. Uh, last time I checked, the divorce rate is 50% and increasing. Oh yeah, women initiate 70% of those marriages. Men are ostracized for having a penis that you strong, independent women want to have so much. Why would an ugly ass whore, dickskin like you even come on a site like this? Your purpose is to troll aka get arise out of us. The men on this site are highly intelligent and we have heard all of this bullshit before.

The numbers don't lie. The only lies I see are yours. Where are all of these mythical women you speak of? Oh, no man is intimidated by your useless degree in women's studies. American women have no idea how men live. Laws are made in your favor because you have a rotten vagina that smells like piss and vinegar. You are the most privileged and most protected species on Earth, ever. Go to Saudi Arabia and see how the men their treat you, princess. Arab men and American women are the perfect match. American women love scum and Arab men love treating women like scum. You should fair much better in countries where women can't even f***ing drive and the women dress like ninjas from Tenchu.

I wish men in America could get women hitting on them 50-100 times a day or make a profile on MySpace and have 500 messages, 200 friends request, 46 photo comments and 89 regular comments. Men that get all of the women are either 1. PUAs. 2. Rich. 3. Professional athlete. 4. Luck of the draw. 5. Public figure like a politician. 6. Actor. Johnny Blowjob that works at TGI lick my pussies is not getting a woman. He only makes 4 dollars an hour, drives a lemon, and lives with his parents since this economy is so f***ing bad.

All women are the same right? How the thundefuck can you be a "not a typical American woman." Hypocrite for $200, Alex! f***ing moron. American men have a right like any woman they want. If a 3 wants a woman that's a 9, he can do what he wants. Sorry, women are only entitled to those things! Women are only allowed to have laundry lists of bullshit demands right? You are on here because men have figured American whores out. Going to another country where women actually like being women and actually like men and not want to fight with them like you do is something men want to do because they don't want to be lonely. Many men have wasted their prime chasing faggots like you around and they get shit in return but nagging, microwave meals, no sex, and other childlike shit.

No one wants you or American women. Take your ugly ass out of here, treasure troll. I have a feeling you won' t be back around these parts. No man deserves to be alone or with some woman that doesn't give a f**k about him or his sacrifices. American men are killing themselves because they want a soulmate. You and other dumb ass women will never understand this. Men are the ones that understand what it means to love another person. Men have the qualities that women will never have like loyalty, logic, strength, dominance, etc. Women have penis envy and it shows and it doesn't work. It is not working. Feminism lied to you. Mother nature won't though. You have a ticking time bomb known as your uterus and you can never get it back. No man wants a mummy that can't bear children or have a dead sex drive. That's why men date younger women, numb nuts.

Just like the other women that tried to tear us down, you epically failed. Go masturbate with your 15 cats in your basement, you f***ing roach. You just got ethered. I dare you to comeback and reply to this. I will tear your ugly ass to f***ing pieces. Women like you are so f***ing brain dead. Only care about you. It's about three people: me, myself and I. Go away! I forgot you don't want to waste your time on this site! You are a new member and you are pissed off! You make me want to vomit in your mouth, stupid fag.
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:00 am

curious_catholic_man wrote:To the Original Poster: I feel sorry for you that you were raised in this vision of a feminist utopia that unfortunately permeates US public schools. Its tragic. I just endured it. But the truth is men want feminine women. Women who they can come home to after a hard day slaving themselves for their family and receive some appreciation, a smile, a meal, etc. Putting up with your boss at work without hitting him in the face is hard enough, why go through it when you come home? But instead, since the 1960's radical feminists in public schools, mainly teachers and the media, have villified the traditional homemaker. Recipe for disaster.

To BoycottAmericanWomen: No need to use terms like "c**ts" all the time. You should feel some compassion for these women who have been indoctrinated. Im glad you are happy overseas, but what is the point of beating these women over the head if they don't even know better? If we truly want American women to change, we should point out their feminist errors with as much charity as possible.


Feel compassion for these monsters? American women have murdered over 50 million babies through abortion in the past 40 years. They have destroyed American society and have created a 65 percent divorce rate.

American women are sick monsters that should burn in hell. I'm actually a very nice guy, but I feel no pity or compassion for people who are absolutely evil.

Secondly, we DO NOT WANT or EXPECT American women to change. The purpose of the Boycott American Women movement is to get American men to BOYCOTT American women and go for foreign women. We have no interest in changing American women, because that is not possible anyway. As I pointed out, they are such arrogant and delusional monsters, that they will NEVER admit how f***ed up they really are.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:05 am

S_Parc wrote:
curious_catholic_man wrote:To the Original Poster: I feel sorry for you that you were raised in this vision of a feminist utopia that unfortunately permeates US public schools. Its tragic. I just endured it. But the truth is men want feminine women. Women who they can come home to after a hard day slaving themselves for their family and receive some appreciation, a smile, a meal, etc. Putting up with your boss at work without hitting him in the face is hard enough, why go through it when you come home? But instead, since the 1960's radical feminists in public schools, mainly teachers and the media, have villified the traditional homemaker. Recipe for disaster.


True, true.

curious_catholic_man wrote:To BoycottAmericanWomen: No need to use terms like "c**ts" all the time. You should feel some compassion for these women who have been indoctrinated. I'm glad you are happy overseas, but what is the point of beating these women over the head if they don't even know better? If we truly want American women to change, we should point out their feminist errors with as much charity as possible.


Compassion comes later, not during the phase where one re-asserts one's personal power.

At this moment, men are dying (see brother-in-law) because of widespread malarkey as to women's power, etc. Right now, Boycott is playing Agent Provocateur and wiping up a firestorm. What'll result is that some men will see that AWs are basically a bunch of hysterical fools and may perhaps see the situation for what it is. In the future, yes, perhaps Boycott will change his tact but between now and then, he's the Id to your Superego and I believe we need that to awaken others. Realize, in America, many of us will never publicly say the things he does but may feel it unconsciously. It's time to bring it all to the surface.


Thanks S Parc for understanding my position. I am just using extremist rhetoric to try to SHOCK men into waking up. You see, most American men are so deeply ignorant or asleep, that it requires shock tactics to wake them up. I am indeed stirring up a shit-storm, so that is my whole point. Once the shit storm is stirred up, and American men have woken up, then my blog will no longer be required.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:09 am

odbo wrote:Being nice, caring, and accomidating to unreasonable demands is what got us western men in this mess in the first place..

You cannot reason with an addict, you cannot reason with evil, you cannot reason with a disease.

A modern American woman is all of these things.

You can't tell a drug addict drugs are bad. They'll always defend the drugs.
You can't tell a video game addict videogames are bad. They'll always defend the games.
You can't tell a mobile phone addict mobile phones are bad. THEY'RE ADDICTS. They're irrational by definition.
Am I getting through to you? :?

And one must not forget we're dealing with women! Biology dictates that they have several natural handicaps towards being reasonable.
Testosterone breeds logic, estrogen breeds emotion. Then they have a miniscule amygdala as the Anglobitch blog beautifully explained.

On top of all that, they've got decades of television and public school brainwashing to overcome. Don't wait up...

The only thing that resonates with women is fear. You'll see just how fast they transform back to their natural roles when they're fearful.

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9719


My point exactly! American women are completely insane, and will NEVER admit how screwed up they are, thus leaving us the only option to expose them for what they truly are and try to wake men up.

American women have been treating men like complete shit for decades now. Why not return the medicine? And guess what, they don't like it one bit. American women can't handle even slight criticism. Did you see some of the responses to my blog? They are having a complete shit-fit! So imagine what will happen if a large number of American men start treating American women like shit, since that is what they deserve? The bitches will go absolutely ape shit and off themselves!
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:21 am

curious_catholic_man wrote: Do blanket generalizations like that apply to your sister, your mother, your grandmother?


Unfortunately, yes.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Re: @ curious_catholic_man

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:24 am

well-informed wrote:You have to make generalizations about American Women when at least 90% of them suck ass. While 10% are good they are the exception, yes.

But when did exceptions make the rule..... never. So Boycottamericanwomen has all the right to call them whatever he so chooses to.

So i dont think that's over the top with what he calls them. What's over the top is the fact that 3/4 of married american women initiate divorce to the very same COMMITMENT they forced you to be in.

American women are without a shadow a doubt a deteriorating lie. How's that blanket generalizations


Hahaha, that is right. 90 percent of American women are complete shit, so it is NOT a generalization. It is fact. American women are pure shit, plain and simple. Any man who doesn't have his head up his ass can understand this very clearly.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Re: I offer

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:27 am

ErikHeaven wrote:No compassion, no healing, no hugs, nothing. Life is not an episode of Doctor Phil and healing and all of that b.s. I have some personal things going on right now with a woman. So is my best friend. American women most not all will stop at nothing to destroy your life with false rape allegations, pitting your own child against you and other things i will not get into.
And yes once again i have no compassion for these c**ts and i want them all to die off rather rapidly. They cannot and will not be reformed so to hell with them.
I watched a YouTube video and a black woman was on the video asking for compassion from black men as she puts it black women wear weave as they are victims of too much......TV.
I told her look why wont you just throw out or turn off your tv service?
I have no more time to baby anybody. Like Odbo said himself he cut off his tv and i did the same thing too. Change is easy to make if you desire to make it.
American women have no desire to make any changes and i am not a Captain Save A Hoe.


Yes brother, you have understand the truth. American women are vicious monsters who deserve to burn in hell. They will do anything to try to torture a man.

And you are 100 percent correct, American women refuse to change. Even when you point out how f***ed up they are, they become extremely defensive and try to act like it is your problem. Okay, so it's my problem that I don't want to marry a f***ing BITCH who will divorce me, cheat on me, steal my kids, etc? f**k YOU WHORES! It's MY problem because I don't want such a horrible bitch like you? No, it is YOUR problem.

But American women are so mentally ill, that they will NEVER, EVER admit how horrible they really are, and thus will NEVER change.

Thus, the only option left is to try to expose the truth about them to men and get men to reject them. And the Boycott American Women blog has been very successful in this regard.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:32 am

have2fly wrote:I can easily prove it! When I was getting my TEFL certificate ALL teachers were American women who lived abroad. ALL OF THEM MARRIED FOREIGN GUYS AND ALL OF THEM ARE HAPPY, not to mention look much better and feminine!!! But for American women it takes more - they have to live in the society that will change their mentality because poisonous over-confidence and self-loneliness (called "independence") is very hard to cure.


One point I'd like to add in this regard. One reason why all of these American women who live abroad marry foreign men is because American men who are living abroad won't give them the time of day. Have you ever read articles written by American women who are living as ex-pats in Asia? They are very lonely people, because no western man wants to date them, since there are so many beautiful young asian girls freely available who are of much higher quality than American women.

Therefore, the only option the American women have is to marry the first foreign man that they can find. Truly pathetic.

I even found a few blogs written by American women who were married to indian men. I wrote to them and said "You women are PROUD to have married an indian man? Indian men are the most low class and disgusting men on earth. But then again, American women are the most disgusting and low class women on earth, so I guess it's a good match. American women and indian men- a match made in hell!"

So, the reason American women marry foreign men is mostly because no American man wants them anymore.

I've also noticed in a lot of these marriages between American women and foreign/Asian men is that the American women tend to emasculate the man, so let's see how long foreign men will tolerate that bullshit before they divorce the American bitch. Foreign men are usually not as big of pussies as American men, so they will not tolerate the same amount of bullshit from American women. Most of the time, these American women/foreign men marriages do not last very long, due partly to the above reasons. Foreign men have not been emasculated by feminism, and thus they will not tolerate such bullshit from American women for very long.

So American women have a complete no win situation. NO MEN in the entire world wants them. How many websites do you see out there trying to hook up American women with foreign men? I've seen none. On the other hand, I've seen thousands of websites trying to hook up American men with foreign women.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:37 am

Phoenix Sosa wrote:Guys, she or HE doesn't want to waste their time on this site! They are new and pissed off! She or he took their sweet time out of their busy schedule to "school" us. LMFAO. Look, none of what you are saying is going to change our minds. This is called "shaming language." Winston, he might not be attractive to you, but he does have a beautiful wife and a son that will grow up to be a stunner. Just because Ameriskanks like yourself value looks, other women around the world don't give a shit. You know it's not always about how you f***ing look. Don't give me this whole "all women aren't like that" because you don't know every woman on Earth. Just because you met some idiots overseas doesn't mean anything. People from other cultures are different, no shit. 200 + countries with different cultures, customs, languages, backgrounds, traditions, etc. cannot all be the same.

People are not the same. I used to think like your ugly ass too. I met plenty of foreign women online and offline and they are different. Different in every way imaginable. Men on here and men that want to go to other countries must be going for a reason. Most of the men that go overseas are attractive. Ask yourself why these men have to go overseas if American women are so great? Women like you disgust me. Uh, last time I checked, the divorce rate is 50% and increasing. Oh yeah, women initiate 70% of those marriages. Men are ostracized for having a penis that you strong, independent women want to have so much. Why would an ugly ass whore, dickskin like you even come on a site like this? Your purpose is to troll aka get arise out of us. The men on this site are highly intelligent and we have heard all of this bullshit before.

The numbers don't lie. The only lies I see are yours. Where are all of these mythical women you speak of? Oh, no man is intimidated by your useless degree in women's studies. American women have no idea how men live. Laws are made in your favor because you have a rotten vagina that smells like piss and vinegar. You are the most privileged and most protected species on Earth, ever. Go to Saudi Arabia and see how the men their treat you, princess. Arab men and American women are the perfect match. American women love scum and Arab men love treating women like scum. You should fair much better in countries where women can't even f***ing drive and the women dress like ninjas from Tenchu.

I wish men in America could get women hitting on them 50-100 times a day or make a profile on MySpace and have 500 messages, 200 friends request, 46 photo comments and 89 regular comments. Men that get all of the women are either 1. PUAs. 2. Rich. 3. Professional athlete. 4. Luck of the draw. 5. Public figure like a politician. 6. Actor. Johnny Blowjob that works at TGI lick my pussies is not getting a woman. He only makes 4 dollars an hour, drives a lemon, and lives with his parents since this economy is so f***ing bad.

All women are the same right? How the thundefuck can you be a "not a typical American woman." Hypocrite for $200, Alex! f***ing moron. American men have a right like any woman they want. If a 3 wants a woman that's a 9, he can do what he wants. Sorry, women are only entitled to those things! Women are only allowed to have laundry lists of bullshit demands right? You are on here because men have figured American whores out. Going to another country where women actually like being women and actually like men and not want to fight with them like you do is something men want to do because they don't want to be lonely. Many men have wasted their prime chasing faggots like you around and they get shit in return but nagging, microwave meals, no sex, and other childlike shit.

No one wants you or American women. Take your ugly ass out of here, treasure troll. I have a feeling you won' t be back around these parts. No man deserves to be alone or with some woman that doesn't give a f**k about him or his sacrifices. American men are killing themselves because they want a soulmate. You and other dumb ass women will never understand this. Men are the ones that understand what it means to love another person. Men have the qualities that women will never have like loyalty, logic, strength, dominance, etc. Women have penis envy and it shows and it doesn't work. It is not working. Feminism lied to you. Mother nature won't though. You have a ticking time bomb known as your uterus and you can never get it back. No man wants a mummy that can't bear children or have a dead sex drive. That's why men date younger women, numb nuts.

Just like the other women that tried to tear us down, you epically failed. Go masturbate with your 15 cats in your basement, you f***ing roach. You just got ethered. I dare you to comeback and reply to this. I will tear your ugly ass to f***ing pieces. Women like you are so f***ing brain dead. Only care about you. It's about three people: me, myself and I. Go away! I forgot you don't want to waste your time on this site! You are a new member and you are pissed off! You make me want to vomit in your mouth, stupid fag.


Yes, this bullshit line "Not all women are like that" doesn't work anymore. Why? Because 90 percent of American women ARE like that! So actually, YES, ALL AMERICAN WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT!

All American women (90 percent of them) are useless bitches that enjoy torturing men. Why the f**k put up with them? BOYCOTT THEM!

Hey guys, please help me out and buy my book!


BRAND NEW: Buy the Boycott American Women book. After reading this book, you will never even think about dating an American woman ever again.

Buy now for just $9.99:
http://www.lulu.com/product/ebook/boyco ... n/16690691
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby Sexter » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:45 am

As much as I would like to be neutral here. the OP Is idiotic and ignorant.

Boytcott, you sure have a super negative view on american women. Although majority of american women are bitchy, not all of them are. I do however agree on 80% of what you say. But calling them "bitches" "scum" is super misogynistic.
Sexter
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:36 pm
Location: San Diego

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:54 am

Sexter wrote:As much as I would like to be neutral here. the OP Is idiotic and ignorant.

Boytcott, you sure have a super negative view on american women. Although majority of american women are bitchy, not all of them are. I do however agree on 80% of what you say. But calling them "bitches" "scum" is super misogynistic.


Okay Sexter, so women who have a 65 percent divorce rate are not "bitches"?

Women who have murdered over 50 million babies through abortion during the past 40 years are NOT "scum"?

You think my views are extremely negative. No, my views are reality. I think your perception is a bit too flowery and optimistic. I see things for what they truly are. Sorry if it strikes you as "negative" or whatever, but this is reality. The sooner you can wake up and accept this, the better off you will be.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby curious_catholic_man » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:55 am

[.[/quote]

Feel compassion for these monsters? American women have murdered over 50 million babies through abortion in the past 40 years. They have destroyed American society and have created a 65 percent divorce rate.

American women are sick monsters that should burn in hell. I'm actually a very nice guy, but I feel no pity or compassion for people who are absolutely evil.

Secondly, we DO NOT WANT or EXPECT American women to change. The purpose of the Boycott American Women movement is to get American men to BOYCOTT American women and go for foreign women. We have no interest in changing American women, because that is not possible anyway. As I pointed out, they are such arrogant and delusional monsters, that they will NEVER admit how f***ed up they really are.[/quote]



Ya but don't you see that in a lot of cases the american woman was raised to be like that? Its not her natural personality, her natural personality has been drilled out of her by the time she reached puberty. She was never taught how to talk like a lady and not use profanity, she was never taught how to dress like a lady (instead she imitated MTV and Britney Spears), she was never taught how to spot a man who just wanted to bang her (aka PUA) from the real men who would make good fathers (aka nice guys like us), she was never taught how to be nurturing, she was never taught to play her strongest card in her youth and use her beauty at 22 to attract a HUSBAND (like our grandmothers did in the 1950's) not a fwb, etc. etc. Im not defeding the modern American woman. I don't want to marry her. But I also think its reasonable to point out how we got to this point and how to avoid it in the future.
curious_catholic_man
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:45 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 5 guests