Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


New and Pissed Off

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby curious_catholic_man » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:04 am

BoycottAmericanWomen: With all due respect, you have already mentioned in this thread that you have a financial gain to be made in this issue so I don't think you are completely unbiased.

You also said, "We dont want American women to change." ????? Why not? Why not make it easier on our grandsons so they don't have to travel to SE asia to find an attractive woman that actually appreciates them? It starts with us. It starts with how we raise our daughters (future daughters). I for one will not have my daughter:

-playing competitive sports
-dressing like a whore to high school
-Going on "dates" at 15 years old unsupervised smoking pot and taking jello shots (like most US high schools these days...I know because I was a part of it)
-Live on an on campus housing situation in college where the opportunity for fornication is extremely high. As a father, my role is to try to protect my daughters purity so she actually comes off as wife material and doesnt rack up 3-10 random hook ups before she hits 22.

Basically I want my daughter to be an anti-feminist who is god fearing and respects her body, respects the institution of marriage, and respects what her role is as a wife and what her significant other's role is as a husband. This is what America used to do, and what is had failed to do.
curious_catholic_man
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:45 am







Postby curious_catholic_man » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:07 am

Most importantly I will remove cable tv from the house. Fathers let their daugthers watch all kinds of filth on tv: desperate housewives, real housewives of beverly hills, Jersey Shore, Sex and the City, etc. and then they wonder why their daughters become radical promiscuous feminists who cant find a husband. Cmon. Get real.
curious_catholic_man
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:45 am

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:22 am

curious_catholic_man wrote:[.


Feel compassion for these monsters? American women have murdered over 50 million babies through abortion in the past 40 years. They have destroyed American society and have created a 65 percent divorce rate.

American women are sick monsters that should burn in hell. I'm actually a very nice guy, but I feel no pity or compassion for people who are absolutely evil.

Secondly, we DO NOT WANT or EXPECT American women to change. The purpose of the Boycott American Women movement is to get American men to BOYCOTT American women and go for foreign women. We have no interest in changing American women, because that is not possible anyway. As I pointed out, they are such arrogant and delusional monsters, that they will NEVER admit how f***ed up they really are.[/quote]



Ya but don't you see that in a lot of cases the american woman was raised to be like that? Its not her natural personality, her natural personality has been drilled out of her by the time she reached puberty. She was never taught how to talk like a lady and not use profanity, she was never taught how to dress like a lady (instead she imitated MTV and Britney Spears), she was never taught how to spot a man who just wanted to bang her (aka PUA) from the real men who would make good fathers (aka nice guys like us), she was never taught how to be nurturing, she was never taught to play her strongest card in her youth and use her beauty at 22 to attract a HUSBAND (like our grandmothers did in the 1950's) not a fwb, etc. etc. Im not defeding the modern American woman. I don't want to marry her. But I also think its reasonable to point out how we got to this point and how to avoid it in the future.[/quote]

I am simply trying to warn men about the truth and to warn them to stay away from American women. Your argument is irrelevant. Whether or not they were raised that way doesn't change the fact that they ARE that way. Just because someone was born with a snake-like personality means that we shouldn't be aware of their horrible qualities?

Your argument is completely irrelevant.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:25 am

curious_catholic_man wrote:BoycottAmericanWomen: With all due respect, you have already mentioned in this thread that you have a financial gain to be made in this issue so I don't think you are completely unbiased.

You also said, "We dont want American women to change." ????? Why not? Why not make it easier on our grandsons so they don't have to travel to SE asia to find an attractive woman that actually appreciates them? It starts with us. It starts with how we raise our daughters (future daughters). I for one will not have my daughter:

-playing competitive sports
-dressing like a whore to high school
-Going on "dates" at 15 years old unsupervised smoking pot and taking jello shots (like most US high schools these days...I know because I was a part of it)
-Live on an on campus housing situation in college where the opportunity for fornication is extremely high. As a father, my role is to try to protect my daughters purity so she actually comes off as wife material and doesnt rack up 3-10 random hook ups before she hits 22.

Basically I want my daughter to be an anti-feminist who is god fearing and respects her body, respects the institution of marriage, and respects what her role is as a wife and what her significant other's role is as a husband. This is what America used to do, and what is had failed to do.


Another irrelevant argument. I already pointed out that American women will not change. You can't seem to understand this simple point. Good luck raising your daughter to be a nice anti-feminist girl, but she is one out of a million. As I said, 90 PERCENT of American women are complete shit, so yes, ALL women are like that.

So, we are not trying to get American women to change, because that is impossible anyway. We are merely trying to get men to reject them and go for foreign women, because American women are sick creatures that are not capable of a stable human relationship. I am simply trying to warn men to not get themselves involved with a shitty American woman who will make their life a living hell. Why not have some gratitude for me? I know of many men who read my blog, and they say that I saved their lives! So why not feel some gratitude towards me for the self-less service I am doing?
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:30 am

curious_catholic_man wrote:Most importantly I will remove cable tv from the house. Fathers let their daugthers watch all kinds of filth on tv: desperate housewives, real housewives of beverly hills, Jersey Shore, Sex and the City, etc. and then they wonder why their daughters become radical promiscuous feminists who cant find a husband. Cmon. Get real.


Good job, man. Do not let your daughter get brainwashed by all of the feminist garbage on the TV.

You will also want to be very careful who she becomes friends with, because if she associates with most American women, she will also get brainwashed by their feminist bullshit.

Basically, it's almost impossible to raise good children in America, which is why you should get out of America and raise your children abroad. Believe me on this one, I've seen Americans who have raised their children outside of America, and the children are much better people than their counterparts back in America.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby curious_catholic_man » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:38 am

I already told you I appreciate the blog. But the question now is what are you going to do with it. Are you going to use it to make a quick buck and get it talked about by the media? Or are you going to use it to open a debate in this country and expose the feminist satan for what it really is?

Your problem is that you confuse "American women" with America itself. Feminism doesn't just destroy femininity, it also destroys masculinity. Most middle class college educated american white men (18-30 age range) these days are metrosexual panzies who could care less about God, Family, Country. Most men have been programmed to only care about NFL, video games, UFC, etc., etc. etc.

Thank you for composing the blog but you sir are an opportunist. You are running from the fire while I am trying to put it out.
curious_catholic_man
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:45 am

Postby curious_catholic_man » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:41 am

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
curious_catholic_man wrote:Most importantly I will remove cable tv from the house. Fathers let their daugthers watch all kinds of filth on tv: desperate housewives, real housewives of beverly hills, Jersey Shore, Sex and the City, etc. and then they wonder why their daughters become radical promiscuous feminists who cant find a husband. Cmon. Get real.


Good job, man. Do not let your daughter get brainwashed by all of the feminist garbage on the TV.

You will also want to be very careful who she becomes friends with, because if she associates with most American women, she will also get brainwashed by their feminist bullshit.

Basically, it's almost impossible to raise good children in America, which is why you should get out of America and raise your children abroad. Believe me on this one, I've seen Americans who have raised their children outside of America, and the children are much better people than their counterparts back in America.


Trust me, If I could leave this country and make a decent living in a safe nation with a good culture I would. But at 22 years old and 5k in the bank with no language skills, that is an impossibility for me and most american men. Thats why I am trying to put the feminist fire out here.
curious_catholic_man
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:45 am

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:04 am

curious_catholic_man wrote:I already told you I appreciate the blog. But the question now is what are you going to do with it. Are you going to use it to make a quick buck and get it talked about by the media? Or are you going to use it to open a debate in this country and expose the feminist satan for what it really is?


How about BOTH?
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:06 am

curious_catholic_man wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:
curious_catholic_man wrote:Most importantly I will remove cable tv from the house. Fathers let their daugthers watch all kinds of filth on tv: desperate housewives, real housewives of beverly hills, Jersey Shore, Sex and the City, etc. and then they wonder why their daughters become radical promiscuous feminists who cant find a husband. Cmon. Get real.


Good job, man. Do not let your daughter get brainwashed by all of the feminist garbage on the TV.

You will also want to be very careful who she becomes friends with, because if she associates with most American women, she will also get brainwashed by their feminist bullshit.

Basically, it's almost impossible to raise good children in America, which is why you should get out of America and raise your children abroad. Believe me on this one, I've seen Americans who have raised their children outside of America, and the children are much better people than their counterparts back in America.


Trust me, If I could leave this country and make a decent living in a safe nation with a good culture I would. But at 22 years old and 5k in the bank with no language skills, that is an impossibility for me and most american men. Thats why I am trying to put the feminist fire out here.


I understand your situation, bro. And I do sympathize.

You may not have enough money to live abroad or travel to Asia, but you can at least travel to Mexico and find a good girl there. And if you don't have any other option, well I guess you have no choice but to bring her back to America with you. It's a compromise I guess you have to make. But the ideal situation is to marry abroad and live abroad.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby zboy1 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:38 am

To the the original poster: You need to read the Flipside of Feminism by Phyllis Schlafly and Suzanne Venker. Afte reading the book you will realize the damage that feminism has done to American and Western society. You're too brainwashed to see the truth right now as are most feminist women. And to boycottamericanwomen, do you consider those few American women that are trying to fight against feminism the same or do you lump all American women as the same? Just wondering what your thoughts are. Thanks.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby odbo » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:01 am

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
curious_catholic_man wrote:I already told you I appreciate the blog. But the question now is what are you going to do with it. Are you going to use it to make a quick buck and get it talked about by the media? Or are you going to use it to open a debate in this country and expose the feminist satan for what it really is?

How about BOTH?

You're not going to accomplish both. You need credentials or a reputation for there to be weight behind your words and for people to take your book seriously. You're either going to make $100 off your ebook, or you're going to help start a revolution. Make your choice.

It is irritating that many of us have done plenty of good work and activism online, for many years, all for free. Actually at a loss. Then leeches like you come along and put up a piss poor site which any of us could have thrown together in 10 minutes, where you basically steal others work and momentum and popularize yourself by spamming. The ONLY reason your blog is popular is because of the inflammitory name. A name that does not represent a sensible strategy for improving things by the way. You're sullying the cause with your antics, and now you're trying to use that inflammitory name to make a quick buck.

Some of us still have dignity. There are many ways to make money online that don't smack of an opportunist scumbag.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:06 am

odbo wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:
curious_catholic_man wrote:I already told you I appreciate the blog. But the question now is what are you going to do with it. Are you going to use it to make a quick buck and get it talked about by the media? Or are you going to use it to open a debate in this country and expose the feminist satan for what it really is?

How about BOTH?

You're not going to accomplish both. You need credentials or a reputation for there to be weight behind your words and for people to take your book seriously. You're either going to make $100 off your ebook, or you're going to help start a revolution. Make your choice.

It is irritating that many of us have done plenty of good work and activism online, for many years, all for free. Actually at a loss. Then leeches like you come along and put up a piss poor site which any of us could have thrown together in 10 minutes, where you basically steal others work and momentum and popularize yourself by spamming. The ONLY reason your blog is popular is because of the inflammitory name. A name that does not represent a sensible strategy for improving things by the way. You're sullying the cause with your antics, and now you're trying to use that inflammitory name to make a quick buck.

Some of us still have dignity. There are many ways to make money online that don't smack of an opportunist scumbag.


I still do not understand how the two objectives are mutually exclusive. Why is it impossible to make money from my book AND at the same time create a revolution (which I am indeed doing... just look at the thousands of response that my blog has gotten).

Hahaha, I think you are just pissed off because you didn't think of this idea first. And because my idea ACTUALLY WORKED. Look at the massive amount of response my blog has gotten. How many other anti-feminist blogs or sites have gotten this big of a response? So it sounds to me like you are just jealous of my success.

Secondly, I never said I am trying to "improve" anything. I already stated hundreds of times that American women are NOT going to improve or change. The only thing I am trying to accomplish is to get American men to wake up and boycott American women, and apparently, I have succeeded, due to the massive amount of response that my blog has gotten.

So, quit bitching, because I have single-handedly accomplished more than you and all of your anti-feminist friends combined have done in your whole lifetime in just a short period of a few months.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:10 am

I am personally seeing that there are a lot of manginas on this board, for example Sexter, odbo, momopi, and to a lesser degree the catholic man.

Come on men, grow some balls. Wake up and see the reality of the situation- it is A LOT WORSE THAN YOU IMAGINE.

Problem is, a lot of you guys have never dated foreign women, so you have no basis of comparison to make. But anyone who has dated foreign women will tell you, the difference between foreign women and American women is like heaven and HELL.

American women are hellish nightmares. This is reality, that many of you still cannot accept fully.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby odbo » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:29 am

Listen up young blood, I was fighting for the truth before you knew what the internet was, pointing to f***ing EXCELLENT blogs and resources. When your "excellent" blog came along a few months ago, I included it in my activism. Do you remember NY Craigslist? That was me. Believe me I know what works versus what gets idiots attention. I have been flagged and sent threatening emails more times than even you could imagine. Calling for a boycott from time to time is simply shock value to get one or two intelligent guys interested in the invisible war concerning men's rights. However to go around spamming that makes us all look like a bunch of schizophrenic idiots and it turns people away, including men. Here's a wake up call, you haven't done JACK SHIT. It takes INTELLIGENCE and real WORK to positively change anything. Not attention whoring. Don't let the amount of views your blog recieved fool you. You seem to think you deserve a dime for every person who visits your site. Congratulations on your "success" and fame. You're the clown among men's rights activists. You've done months and months of semi-comprehensible spamming to build up a name big enough so 5 or 10 gullible people can stumble upon and buy your $9.99 book.

You dare to call others manginas? Us men here earn our keep. You're being a man alright by trying to benefit directly from the reputation of American women you "despise" while stealing other people's work. You can't even have a rational debate or take any criticism without resorting to shaming tactics or spamming. Who are you kidding.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:42 am

odbo wrote:Listen up young blood, I was fighting for the truth before you knew what the internet was, pointing to f***ing EXCELLENT blogs and resources. When your "excellent" blog came along a few months ago, I included it in my activism. Do you remember NY Craigslist? That was me. Believe me I know what works versus what gets idiots attention. I have been flagged and sent threatening emails more times than even you could imagine. Calling for a boycott from time to time is simply shock value to get one or two intelligent guys interested in the invisible war concerning men's rights. However to go around spamming that makes us all look like a bunch of schizophrenic idiots and it turns people away, including men. Here's a wake up call, you haven't done JACK SHIT. It takes INTELLIGENCE and real WORK to positively change anything. Not attention whoring. Don't let the amount of views your blog recieved fool you. You seem to think you deserve a dime for every person who visits your site. Congratulations on your "success" and fame. You're the clown among men's rights activists. You've done months and months of semi-comprehensible spamming to build up a name big enough so 5 or 10 gullible people can stumble upon and buy your $9.99 book.

You dare to call others manginas? Us men here earn our keep. You're being a man alright by trying to benefit directly from the reputation of American women you "despise" while stealing other people's work. You can't even have a rational debate or take any criticism without resorting to shaming tactics or spamming. Who are you kidding.


LOL, poor wittle baby is upset. There, there, now... it'll all be okay...
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests