how safe is cherry blossoms?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
curious_catholic_man
Freshman Poster

how safe is cherry blossoms?

Post by curious_catholic_man »

I just signed up for cherry blossoms, gave them the credit card and everything. I didnt' plan on it, but I was getting so much attention from these gorgeous model like women that I got bamboozled lol. Now I am paranoid I just signed my life away by giving them my personal information. Anybody had any problems with cherry blossoms? Also, I know this is the million dollar question, but how can I spot a golddigger from someone who is generally interested in me when I chat with these ladies?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

lionchild
Freshman Poster

Post by lionchild »

Again... Cherry Blossoms is OKAY, not great, not bad... but its sort of middle of the ground in terms of quality. I have though heard from others that there have been an unusual amount of scammers operating on the website, mind you, you will get that on any dating website. I'm not sure i would personally put my cc info on that website, but im sure they are capable of keeping your information out of the wrong hands.

On your other question: usually you can pick it up after the first few chats, cause the scammer will directly ask you for money straight up, or complain about her financial situation and then ask you, or try to play your feelings. Other times, as i have seen, its much more elaborate, and she will court you for while before asking for money... gotta be carefull about those players!

-Lionchild
davewe
Experienced Poster

Re: how safe is cherry blossoms?

Post by davewe »

curious_catholic_man wrote:I just signed up for cherry blossoms, gave them the credit card and everything. I didnt' plan on it, but I was getting so much attention from these gorgeous model like women that I got bamboozled lol. Now I am paranoid I just signed my life away by giving them my personal information. Anybody had any problems with cherry blossoms? Also, I know this is the million dollar question, but how can I spot a golddigger from someone who is generally interested in me when I chat with these ladies?
I reviewed Cb on another thread. In there I said that I was seeing an approximate 10% rate of small time scammers. They ask for money for food, internet access, and to buy a web cam.

Most of these girls do not look like the sophisticated types to create some kind of long term scams that builds over the months. However, do make sure you see them on cam to verify their identity and give you better sense of who they are. There have been reports of scams set ups at Internet cafes but I haven't experienced anything like this yet.

Really, they seem like mostly sweet girls with want to get married, and marry a westerner, who they perceive as superior to a Filipino. The real danger is that they can hook you quickly into liking them. Be careful of that unless you are in fact looking to bring a wife here.

I have also had several girls who were in professional positions as nurses state that they already had their Visas and were ready to come over, and would happily provide their Visa status to me. A little too aggresive for me!

As to CB itself, it seems to be a pretty legit company (out of Hawaii I think), so I am not worried.
jcris7
Freshman Poster

Post by jcris7 »

I've found Cherry Blossoms to be a combo of hit and miss. You just have to engage in conversation with each one you're interested in to get a feel for her. Communication and language barrier considerations are important! You have to click with her! The chemistry is there, or it isn't. Do not let looks cloud your judgement. If you are having a hard time communicating with her, consider cutting your losses.

You do have to be careful. Yes, there are scammers on that site and your typical garden variety camgirls who will pretend that they are only interested in you, when they are being hit up by many other guys and put on a show for them. Do not under any circumstances send any money if she gives you a sob story of financial hardship. I had one girl begging me for money to help her with college tuition. When I refused, because I didn't know her, she pretended to commit suicide. She tried messaging subsequent times after, but wasn't falling for it. Another one wanted help to pay back rent on her family's restaurant business establishment. She imposed an artificial time limit on our communication because she would have to sell the computer to pay bills.

Be wise, and just do your due diligence. There are genuine girls out there. Been talking to a few from Cebu. Good luck in your search!

Jens