Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


The Flipside of Feminism

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Post Reply
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4563
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

The Flipside of Feminism

Post by zboy1 » August 30th, 2011, 8:28 am

I urge anyone to read this book by Phyllis Schlafly and Suzanne Venker. It describes the lies that feminists propagate in the media and how much damage it has done to American and Western society.

Here are a couple of radio interviews if you are interested in hearing:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/markgillar ... f-feminism


http://radioboston.wbur.org/2011/03/18/suzanne-venker


http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/fami ... 94970.html


And a Youtube video:

Grunt
Junior Poster
Posts: 830
Joined: March 9th, 2008, 9:13 pm

Post by Grunt » August 30th, 2011, 12:10 pm

I have said for a year or so that marriage rates are the benchmark of feminism.

The old for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction routine.

As feminism grown, marriage rates fall. As feminists approach complete control of society, marriage rates plummet to the lowest in history.

But without marriage, feminism itself becomes non-functional. With no enemy, an army has no reason to exist. Thus, with no men to blame everything on, feminism collapses.

An analogy I have used is this; The good news is, feminists have taken control of the ship of state. The bad news is, we hit an iceberg and the men have quietly sailed off in the lifeboats.

Another thing I have noticed in since the recession started in 2008 is the men on YouTube are now fully aware. I think 10 years ago most men on YouTube or the internet in general would leap to defend any female being confronted with reality and truth. Now 90% of the men on YouTube are schooling feminists harshly, which is exactly what they need.

Men have won the so called "battle of the sexes", but we hardly put any effort into it, we just stopped showing up at the alter. Was a bad fight for the feminists to pick, and now they are paying the price.

I have no problem with any of it.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.

DaRick
Freshman Poster
Posts: 296
Joined: August 3rd, 2010, 4:59 am
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, AUS

Post by DaRick » August 30th, 2011, 2:54 pm

Does anyone benefit from feminism in the longer-term? I'd say not - the more conspiracy-minded would say the elite because they can grab more power as the masses become more stupid, but good luck trying to rule over a mob of sociopaths. It's not a job I would want to take on.

odbo
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2171
Joined: January 6th, 2011, 2:40 pm

i'm sold!

Post by odbo » September 1st, 2011, 11:39 am

DaRick wrote:Does anyone benefit from feminism in the longer-term? I'd say not - the more conspiracy-minded would say the elite because they can grab more power as the masses become more stupid, but good luck trying to rule over a mob of sociopaths. It's not a job I would want to take on.
More "conspiracy-minded" is a nice dysphemism for more "intelligent"

BTW I just bought this book! I entered a bookstore and went to the back looking for the restroom. I saw a scruffy looking hardcover laying there with a damaged dust jacket. I picked it up at recognized the name from this thread. Maybe some angry woman tried to damage and hide it so no one would buy it. I normally download my books for free and read them on my ebook reader as I'm trying to save money to move abroad, but I couldn't ignore this syncronicity. And I got the book at a discount from the full $25.95

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3129
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 12:09 am
Location: Los Angeles

Re: The Flipside of Feminism

Post by djfourmoney » September 1st, 2011, 5:47 pm

zboy1 wrote:I urge anyone to read this book by Phyllis Schlafly and Suzanne Venker. It describes the lies that feminists propagate in the media and how much damage it has done to American and Western society.

Here are a couple of radio interviews if you are interested in hearing:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/markgillar ... f-feminism


http://radioboston.wbur.org/2011/03/18/suzanne-venker


http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/fami ... 94970.html


And a Youtube video:
I brought this to the attention of the forum a few months back. I agree in principle with the premise of the book. That said Schlafy is apart of the Crazy Train on the Right/Republican side of any debate.

So I'm not overjoyed to support her.

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3129
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 12:09 am
Location: Los Angeles

Post by djfourmoney » September 1st, 2011, 6:02 pm

Grunt wrote:I have said for a year or so that marriage rates are the benchmark of feminism.

The old for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction routine.

As feminism grown, marriage rates fall. As feminists approach complete control of society, marriage rates plummet to the lowest in history.

But without marriage, feminism itself becomes non-functional. With no enemy, an army has no reason to exist. Thus, with no men to blame everything on, feminism collapses.

An analogy I have used is this; The good news is, feminists have taken control of the ship of state. The bad news is, we hit an iceberg and the men have quietly sailed off in the lifeboats.

Another thing I have noticed in since the recession started in 2008 is the men on YouTube are now fully aware. I think 10 years ago most men on YouTube or the internet in general would leap to defend any female being confronted with reality and truth. Now 90% of the men on YouTube are schooling feminists harshly, which is exactly what they need.

Men have won the so called "battle of the sexes", but we hardly put any effort into it, we just stopped showing up at the alter. Was a bad fight for the feminists to pick, and now they are paying the price.

I have no problem with any of it.
I think your right. A reduction of wages and elimination of Unions are detrimental to both sexes and children. Most of the layoffs happen with people working jobs that men typically do, construction & manufacturing - http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t14.htm

That graph proves the Stimulus worked, it reduced employment in most sectors, but we still have 25 Million (Including this poster) Unemployed or Under-Employed (reduced wages, zero benefits or reduced hours, optional benefits) or about 16% Unemployment as they don't count under-employed, 99er's and those that have given up.

This is going to stop Feminism in its tracks though, because if its allowed to increase in sway, we'll have a recovery like Japan, which hasn't grown much at all the last decade or more. Germany bailed out its banks (bad idea) but put a floor under employment. Almost three years later, most of the country has unemployment rates below 7% and can afford to bail out the PIIGS if it so desires and might do with the help of the next biggest economy, France.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”