How to leave America and move abroad, discuss!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

odbo wrote:Go f**k yourself attention whore.
Winston you really have to put an end to these Indian spammers.
Alright, that's it. You were warned odbo. BAW agreed to a cease fire, and then YOU continued the attacks AFTER that. So technically, you are at fault. You are banned for three days. Next time you do it again, it will be a five day ban.

That goes for the rest of you too. Stop senselessly attacking BAW with pointless insults that have no meaning. Why is that so hard for you?

If anyone tries to start that flame war again, they will incur a three day ban as well.

::::::::::: putting handcuffs on odbo and dragging him away :::::::::::
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ViperVenom wrote:The OP is a f***ing idiot

the best economy in the world is the USA

a minimum wage job in the USA pays as much as the best professional job in any third world country such as the philippines or russia.

THE USA GDP triples the GDP of the 2nd place (china). Don't be a retard, stay in the USA. If you happen to save up money, then use that money to go abroad
It's waning, tough guy. The mean American GDP really is. As long as its GDP stays out of default, it'll buy me enough time to re-ex-patriate for forever and a day more.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Winston wrote:
odbo wrote:Go f**k yourself attention whore.
Winston you really have to put an end to these Indian spammers.
Alright, that's it. You were warned odbo. BAW agreed to a cease fire, and then YOU continued the attacks AFTER that. So technically, you are at fault. You are banned for three days. Next time you do it again, it will be a five day ban.

That goes for the rest of you too. Stop senselessly attacking BAW with pointless insults that have no meaning. Why is that so hard for you?

If anyone tries to start that flame war again, they will incur a three day ban as well.

::::::::::: putting handcuffs on odbo and dragging him away :::::::::::
Thanks Winston. I do not like all of this fighting, I wish we could all just get along and work as brothers together, since we should all have a common goal- to get out of America and to eventually marry a foreign woman. I was just minding my own business, when all of a sudden, all these different guys started attacking me. Anyway, thanks for defending me.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

eurobrat wrote:Go away troll
Winston, I do not know who this "eurobrat" person is, but their profile name used to be tonyjohnston but now they changed it in the last hour to eurobrat. He sounds like a troll, and is quite possibly odbo creating a fake profile.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 29th, 2013, 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

eurobrat wrote:Hey boycott,

The troll comment I made wasn't at you it was at obdo. My apologies for the miscommunication should have done an @obdo.
Sorry, I apologize also for the misunderstanding.

Read the book online
Download the book
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 29th, 2013, 6:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

eurobrat wrote:I have been reading for a while on these boards and Obdo is clearly trolling you. To the tee.

Where are you from in the states by the way?
There's a few other guys on here who are trolling me, but I won't mention their names.

I am from the South Central area. I don't want to directly name the state, as I don't like to give away too much information about myself. Who knows who is reading these threads, and there's a lot of feminists who want to destroy me.

Read the book online
Download the book
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 29th, 2013, 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

eurobrat wrote:Same with me, I have no idea why they want to destroy me but they do. I won't get into what my ex's want to do with me.
They probably want to destroy you because you are an intelligent man who realizes the truth about how screwed up American women are, and therefore you are a threat to their existence. The more men who wake up and see how f***ed up American women are, the more threatened their pathetic lifestyle becomes. That is why they absolutely hate my blog, because it is exposing them very bluntly for the monsters that they are, and they cannot handle the truth. American women are literally living in their own fantasy world, and if you try to speak the truth to them, they go completely apeshit.

So, my guess as to why your ex's want to destroy you is because you must have spoke the truth to them.

Read the book online
Download the book
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 29th, 2013, 6:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

eurobrat wrote:The last girl I slept with a month ago pushed me over the edge. I was seeing her for about a month and slept with her around 6 times.

She came over, drank more than HALF a bottle of Kettle One. It takes me like 2-3 months to go through a bottle of Vodka. She was also on acid. She then tried to wrestle me when I made a sexual advance while she was on drugs and drunk, while I had only had 4 beers.

As soon as I had her pinned on the ground and started fingering her she gave in and then proceeded to take off her business dress. I then moved her to my room. The sex seemed so fake and boxed, kind of like picking up a big mac from Mc Donald's.

Is this how it's suppose to be?
@eurobrat,

That is mad funny (LOL very hard @ "sex/Big Mac" euphemism). However, to answer you seriously, you're lucky she didn't have 911 on speed dial after you had coerced yourself onto her. But then again, some of these AW love the bad-boy, get-slammed-against-the-wall, biker-thuggie sex. It's not normal because AW, but for foreign woman, it's normal to be more into you during sex to appease you more than themselves. ..unless they are foreign pro's or westernized skanks whom still live outside of America whom are from outside of America.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

eurobrat wrote:The last girl I slept with a month ago pushed me over the edge. I was seeing her for about a month and slept with her around 6 times.

She came over, drank more than HALF a bottle of Kettle One. It takes me like 2-3 months to go through a bottle of Vodka. She was also on acid. She then tried to wrestle me when I made a sexual advance while she was on drugs and drunk, while I had only had 4 beers.

As soon as I had her pinned on the ground and started fingering her she gave in and then proceeded to take off her business dress. I then moved her to my room. The sex seemed so fake and boxed, kind of like picking up a big mac from Mc Donald's.

Is this how it's suppose to be?
Dude, I wouldn't touch an American woman if you paid me to.

The crazy bitch was on acid? LSD is pretty potent shit, and I'm surprised she wasn't hallucinating her ass off.

Really man, these American women will actually have sex with you, then later call the police and say she was raped, just to get you arrested. They are sick evil monsters who enjoy destroying men's lives.

Really, the only option is to completely boycott them and stay as far away from them as possible. American women are simply too dangerous to even consider casual sex with, since there's a false rape epidemic in America.

Read the book online
Download the book
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 29th, 2013, 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 29th, 2013, 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.