How to leave America and move abroad, discuss!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

As with any depression...

Post by djfourmoney »

Drug Use, Drinking and Violence is all UP over its histrionically lows from the last decade. I don't like women that drink and curse like sailors, sorry Euro but I don't see how you can even deal with that. She behaved very UN-Lady like and you find that attractive?

Anyway I thought this thread was about leaving....

The best time to hit Europe is between Oct and Late March. Examples (all Round Trip):

Berlin, Germany - $992
Budapest, Hungry - $875

According to the 2011 Mercer Survey, Czech Republic is now the cheapest place to live in Europe. Last year or maybe it was 2009 it was Berlin, Germany.

I thought of Hungry because frankly how many people think of Hungry when looking for a wife? Other benefits to marrying a Hungarian Woman include dual citizenship which includes EU membership and an EU Passport. This gives you some options over just having a US Passport, like going to Cuba or Brazil without a Visa.

I banged a Hungarian women who was despite being a BBW was actually very attractive, tan and sexy. Very dirty too, she worked for a company that distributes Adult Entertainment items, including video. She has more Interracial Sex DVD's than I did! She even shaved my hair and loved doing it. My ex also liked shaving my head, look these are the type of women you want.

You want a woman that wants to take care of you, not like a child, but like a Man and wants you to look good, feel good and be healthy.

I've heard that Hungarian women respond well to Black Men as well, so its worth looking into.

As said earlier, I am working on a plan that should work, it will keep the Gold Diggers and Green Card Seekers at bay by just being honest with my situation. If I am able to come to your country with my situation I think I'll be congratulated not ridiculed while so many other American men make excuse after excuse for not going. Not being tied do any job helps. If I can get some contract work over the next few months, then I'll have even more money to play with.

It wouldn't be the first time a man went to Europe and didn't come back... We shall see.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

I hear ya...

Post by E_Irizarry »

@Eurobrat,

Yeah, man. If I were you, from here on out, try to sex AW at hotels where you don't have to render your ID or at the ones that don't ask for it.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Re: As with any depression...

Post by E_Irizarry »

djfourmoney wrote:Drug Use, Drinking and Violence is all UP over its histrionically lows from the last decade. I don't like women that drink and curse like sailors, sorry Euro but I don't see how you can even deal with that. She behaved very UN-Lady like and you find that attractive?

The best time to hit Europe is between Oct and Late March. Examples (all Round Trip):

Berlin, Germany - $992
Budapest, Hungry - $875

According to the 2011 Mercer Survey, Czech Republic is now the cheapest place to live in Europe. Last year or maybe it was 2009 it was Berlin, Germany.

I thought of Hungry because frankly how many people think of Hungry when looking for a wife? Other benefits to marrying a Hungarian Woman include dual citizenship which includes EU membership and an EU Passport. This gives you some options over just having a US Passport, like going to Cuba or Brazil without a Visa.

I banged a Hungarian women who was despite being a BBW was actually very attractive, tan and sexy. Very dirty too, she worked for a company that distributes Adult Entertainment items, including video. She has more Interracial Sex DVD's than I did! She even shaved my hair and loved doing it. My ex also liked shaving my head, look these are the type of women you want.

You want a woman that wants to take care of you, not like a child, but like a Man and wants you to look good, feel good and be healthy.

I've heard that Hungarian women respond well to Black Men as well, so its worth looking into.

As said earlier, I am working on a plan that should work, it will keep the Gold Diggers and Green Card Seekers at bay by just being honest with my situation. If I am able to come to your country with my situation I think I'll be congratulated not ridiculed while so many other American men make excuse after excuse for not going. Not being tied do any job helps. If I can get some contract work over the next few months, then I'll have even more money to play with.

It wouldn't be the first time a man went to Europe and didn't come back... We shall see.
Great info, man. I thank you.

I feel that you should go to Hungary and give it a whirl because your ideology of bringing a foreign shorty back to the States is so not the business. If you don't come back, then I commend you although we aren't the best of friends. LOL
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

E_Irizarry wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:Drug Use, Drinking and Violence is all UP over its histrionically lows from the last decade. I don't like women that drink and curse like sailors, sorry Euro but I don't see how you can even deal with that. She behaved very UN-Lady like and you find that attractive?

Berlin, Germany - $992
Budapest, Hungry - $875

I feel that you should go to Hungary and give it a whirl because your ideology of bringing a foreign shorty back to the States is so not the business. If you don't come back, then I commend you although we aren't the best of friends. LOL
Dude, if you bring a foreign woman back to America, then it's a whole waste of time. You went to a foreign country to find a non-American woman, and then you are bringing her back to America where she is going to get brainwashed and turn into a feminist bitch?

Really, the only option is to leave American permanently.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 29th, 2013, 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Re: I hear ya...

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 29th, 2013, 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

eurobrat wrote:
I didn't find it attractive at all, what makes you think that? She lived down the street and wanted to have sex with me. She was good looking, just a f***ing nut-ball. Easy sex though.

Found out later on she was having sex with like 4 other guys at the same time as me.
Yes, I also know many women like that, they are easy to f**k, but are completely crazy. Most American women, actually, are completely insane and emotionally unstable.

Thus, the myth that "American women are hard to get" is debunked. They are EASY TO GET! But no sane man would ever consider MARRYING ONE!
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

E_Irizarry wrote:

Berlin, Germany - $992
Budapest, Hungry - $875

Why can't we be friends? That's a song by WAR but anyway we can be friends and friends don't always agree.

As for returning to the States, I am just not a fear monger. I am really getting sick of hearing about this specter of AW throwing salt into your game. If you marry a woman that's easily influenced by others, guess what homie THAT'S YOUR FAULT. Women with strong personalities won't be effected like that to begin with. Of the people I know who are Europeans living in America, they are here mostly for some of the business opportunities and the WEATHER, especially in Southern California.

A friend of mine is Danish and lives with her American Boyfriend who's an expat living in Germany. But at the time they met, my Danish friend lived in South Carolina where she settled after her previous relationship failed. She is a advocate for unfairly imprisoned Death Row inmates and is a support of repealing the Death Penalty, now does this strike you as woman EASILY swayed by evil American Feminazi's?

I'll say it again, my German friend is married to a very tall Brother who is a Los Angeles native. They met on the internet... They backdoor'ed the system and she paid half and he paid the other half of her fees to give her legal residence status (Green Card). She's started her own business once she got here. She constantly talks about her husband who's 6'4 215lbs but a nice guy.

I see Russian Women (here in the US) on Lucky Lovers who have profiles that look like they were on Match.com anybody that hooks up with those woman is in for a rude awakening.

Is America's culture toxic? Yes, but its my home, one day it will change because this sort of unfairness brings revolution with it and if revolution in America looks less like Egypt and more like Syria or Libya, then change will happen but people will die as a result (see Kent State and Jackson St shootings).

The only reasons I would say it because California will make some major strides here pretty soon that will ensure its own economic success for at least the next 100 years. Remember the biggest problem in the future will be employment and what the Government does about it. Automation and Robotics will eliminate many low paying service sector jobs by 2020 and replace a majority of those jobs by 2050 - http://www.marshallbrain.com/robotic-nation.htm

I hope my IT career will be viable for the next 15-20 years which puts me near age 65 and its likely if that comes to pass, I will be offered early retirement with much of my pay. Its likely the SS age will be pushed up to at least 68 before the end of Obama second term, if not 70 by the time I retire and yes SS will still be here despite the doomsayers in the Republican Party and Libertarians that dot the political landscape.

What I do not know IF my life in Europe is better than life in America or is it about the same and all about degrees. I have read dozens of expat stories and it seems its all about degree. There will be things not so easily gotten in Europe because its just not apart of the culture, mostly because much of Europe is NOT multicultural but homogeneous. Germany for example might be worried about German being replaced by English, but they aren't concerned (much) about their country turning brown.

I don't want to totally commit to relocation just yet either. Both of my parents are over 70 but they both in pretty good health with no major issues. I am hopeful and positive they will have grand children and likely see them go to school as well. So if I decide to live long term in Europe, I will have to come home sometime. We'll see what happens.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

eurobrat wrote:
I didn't find it attractive at all, what makes you think that? She lived down the street and wanted to have sex with me. She was good looking, just a f***ing nut-ball. Easy sex though.

Found out later on she was having sex with like 4 other guys at the same time as me.
At this point I still wouldn't have f***ed her as its likely as you said she's sexually active with other people and at least the hookers down in TJ have Health Cards... But I understand dude, just making an observation.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:

Berlin, Germany - $992
Budapest, Hungry - $875

Dude, if you bring a foreign woman back to America, then it's a whole waste of time. You went to a foreign country to find a non-American woman, and then you are bringing her back to America where she is going to get brainwashed and turn into a feminist bitch?

Sorry BAW but as I said that's fear mongering. I'm not brainwashed, what makes you think I would pick a woman that's easily brainwashed? I don't associate with people who are easily swayed. Any woman I know and would be involved with would push back against such nonsense, what are they going to do kill her? As I've said before and I know its sort of hard to understand but you're dealing with a different kind of woman that would marry and have children with a Black Man. Her children automatically look different than other children, most will react positively, a few will react negatively and together we won't tolerate such sh*t. Not here and Not in Europe so I don't see what difference it makes where we live.

I would want to live in Europe maybe because I'm a cheapskate. Health Care and Education and either free or really cheap in much of Western Europe. Hungry has Universal Health Care and Free Education. Maybe I'm lazy and don't want to learn another language. A German girl I was talking too once was explaining to me despite them being married for ten years and her ex-husband's years in the military in Germany before he never learned much German and didn't speak it very much. Whenever there was a situation that called for German to be spoken, she usually did all the speaking. I want faster internet, who doesn't? Much of Europe has a faster connection than many US Telocos offer, but that also limits your access to US Centric sites like ESPN3. Yes I could use a Proxy Server and all that, I'm just saying. I can get mostly English TV programming throughout Europe but I would still make trips to the US to get stuff hard or expensive to get in Europe.

Like I said its a Pros and Cons issue and while a few years in Europe might not be bad, I may like living back at home in California more than hanging around in Spain to make up for the poor and cold winters in central Europe.

Many expats despise the America's version of Western Culture and I do too, but there are things I do enjoy about it.
swincor
Freshman Poster

Post by swincor »

Winston wrote: If anyone tries to start that flame war again, they will incur a three day ban as well.

::::::::::: putting handcuffs on odbo and dragging him away :::::::::::

LOL I've never seen a forum mod ban someone like you do, Winston. Jesus, you really are a dork! :mrgreen:
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

swincor__ wrote:
Winston wrote: If anyone tries to start that flame war again, they will incur a three day ban as well.

::::::::::: putting handcuffs on odbo and dragging him away :::::::::::

LOL I've never seen a forum mod ban someone like you do, Winston. Jesus, you really are a dork! :mrgreen:
is your profile picture some kind of a joke? Swincor? You are using Winston's pictures like that? Is this a fake account?

Winston banned these guys because they were HIJACKING THREADS and using it to flame me and others. If he hadn't banned them, they would have disrupted the whole forum.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

djfourmoney wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:

Berlin, Germany - $992
Budapest, Hungry - $875

Sorry BAW but as I said that's fear mongering. I'm not brainwashed, what makes you think I would pick a woman that's easily brainwashed? I don't associate with people who are easily swayed. Any woman I know and would be involved with would push back against such nonsense, what are they going to do kill her? As I've said before and I know its sort of hard to understand but you're dealing with a different kind of woman that would marry and have children with a Black Man. Her children automatically look different than other children, most will react positively, a few will react negatively and together we won't tolerate such sh*t. Not here and Not in Europe so I don't see what difference it makes where we live.

I would want to live in Europe maybe because I'm a cheapskate. Health Care and Education and either free or really cheap in much of Western Europe. Hungry has Universal Health Care and Free Education. Maybe I'm lazy and don't want to learn another language. A German girl I was talking too once was explaining to me despite them being married for ten years and her ex-husband's years in the military in Germany before he never learned much German and didn't speak it very much. Whenever there was a situation that called for German to be spoken, she usually did all the speaking. I want faster internet, who doesn't? Much of Europe has a faster connection than many US Telocos offer, but that also limits your access to US Centric sites like ESPN3. Yes I could use a Proxy Server and all that, I'm just saying. I can get mostly English TV programming throughout Europe but I would still make trips to the US to get stuff hard or expensive to get in Europe.

Like I said its a Pros and Cons issue and while a few years in Europe might not be bad, I may like living back at home in California more than hanging around in Spain to make up for the poor and cold winters in central Europe.

Many expats despise the America's version of Western Culture and I do too, but there are things I do enjoy about it.
I do agree with you, that it's not like 100 percent of foreigners come to America and get brainwashed. I know many indians who live in America, and they do not mix with the non-indians very much, and they still maintain their own culture to a degree.

So yea, if you pick a good girl, and make sure she's intelligent, and you explain to her how feminism is evil and how it has destroyed America, I'm sure she will be safe, even if you bring her to America.

Also, you will want to be very careful who your future wife hangs around, if you bring her back to America. If she hangs out with the local American bitches, she might get a little bit influenced by them. Then again, most ex-pat females despise American women, for how stupid and arrogant they are. Most people worldwide hate American women, so it's not just a few guys who hate them, it's like 90 percent of people on this planet hate American women. So hopefully, she will see through the bullshit of American women and not want to have close friendship with them.

Reason I don't bring my indian wife back to America is because America sucks shit, it's a nightmarish police state, and, a lot of the indian women who are living in America are quite independent. Actually, indian women as a whole are easily swayed by feminism, but thankfully feminism hasn't caught on very strongly yet in India, and I don't think it ever will, as indian men are not pussies and they won't tolerate this feminist bullshit from women. If indian women acted the way American women act, the indian women would get the living shit beat out of them by the indian men.

Read the book online
Download the book
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

ViperVenom wrote:the best economy in the world is the USA
If you're a CEO with political connections this might true. If you're just an average guy, the US economy is not good at all.
ViperVenom wrote:a minimum wage job in the USA pays as much as the best professional job in any third world country such as the philippines or russia.
This is sometimes true, but you are forgetting to take the different costs of living in different countries into account. It's quite possible to make less money in a foreign country, but FEEL richer because most of the goods and services there are so cheap.

Also, many foreign countries have much better public transportation systems, so it isn't necessary to have a car there like it is in America and this alone leads to huge savings. Prescription drugs and medical costs are also much cheaper in other countries. Whereas the US government is the pharmaceutical industry's little bitch, so drug prices remain sky-high there.
ViperVenom wrote: THE USA GDP triples the GDP of the 2nd place (china).
So? A much more useful list is the list of List of countries by GDP (PPP) per capita. On this list the USA sinks to number 7 and China sinks to 94.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co ... per_capita

Trickle down economics doesn't work. Just because the largest American companies and investment banks are making huge profits, it doesn't mean that the life of the average American will benefit in any tangible way from this. GDP is only one way to measure an economy's health. Another big indicator is the actual unemployment rate and by that metric, the US economy is not doing so hot at the moment.
ViperVenom wrote:Don't be a retard, stay in the USA.
ROTFLMAO!

Oh yes, men have such a sweet deal in the US. Why would they ever want to leave? LOL! You're quite a comedian, Mr. Viper!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 29th, 2013, 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.