How to leave America and move abroad, discuss!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Re: As with any depression...

Post by Jackal »

djfourmoney wrote: I thought of Hungry because frankly how many people think of Hungry when looking for a wife?
HUNGARY is a three-syllable word: Hun-ga-ry!
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hungary
djfourmoney wrote: Other benefits to marrying a Hungarian Woman include dual citizenship which includes EU membership and an EU Passport. This gives you some options over just having a US Passport, like going to Cuba or Brazil without a Visa.
You don't get Hungarian citizenship the moment you marry a Hungarian woman. You have to be married to her for three years before you can even submit the paperwork and then you still might have to hassle a lot with the bureaucracy.
http://www.mfa.gov.hu/kulkepviselet/US/ ... garsag.htm
djfourmoney wrote: I banged a Hungarian women who was despite being a BBW was actually very attractive, tan and sexy. Very dirty too, she worked for a company that distributes Adult Entertainment items, including video. She has more Interracial Sex DVD's than I did! She even shaved my hair and loved doing it. My ex also liked shaving my head, look these are the type of women you want.
Was she a gypsy? If so, then she is quite different than the non-gypsy Hungarian women. Most white Hungarians hate gypsies with a passion, although I don't have a problem with most of them.
djfourmoney wrote:I've heard that Hungarian women respond well to Black Men as well, so its worth looking into.
And what's your source of information? I've been here a long time and have travelled to many different cities, but I've NEVER seen a white Hungarian woman walking down the street under a black man's arm.

Perhaps it could happen in Budapest, but I've just never seen it. Perhaps you could meet a girl in a club and get lucky, but I somehow doubt that most white Hungarian girls would want to bring a black guy home to meet their family. Such a couple would bear the brunt of endless jokes here.

Gypsies are a different story. I'm not sure what they think of men with African features.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 29th, 2013, 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
swincor
Freshman Poster

Post by swincor »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
swincor__ wrote:
Winston wrote: If anyone tries to start that flame war again, they will incur a three day ban as well.

::::::::::: putting handcuffs on odbo and dragging him away :::::::::::

LOL I've never seen a forum mod ban someone like you do, Winston. Jesus, you really are a dork! :mrgreen:
is your profile picture some kind of a joke? Swincor? You are using Winston's pictures like that? Is this a fake account?

Winston banned these guys because they were HIJACKING THREADS and using it to flame me and others. If he hadn't banned them, they would have disrupted the whole forum.

No, this isn't a fake account -- it's quite real.

No beef with you -- I've been Winston's advisor and conscience for some time now. He understands.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Jackal wrote:
djfourmoney wrote: I thought of Hungry because frankly how many people think of Hungry when looking for a wife?
HUNGARY is a three-syllable word: Hun-ga-ry!
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hungary
djfourmoney wrote: Other benefits to marrying a Hungarian Woman include dual citizenship which includes EU membership and an EU Passport. This gives you some options over just having a US Passport, like going to Cuba or Brazil without a Visa.
You don't get Hungarian citizenship the moment you marry a Hungarian woman. You have to be married to her for three years before you can even submit the paperwork and then you still might have to hassle a lot with the bureaucracy.
http://www.mfa.gov.hu/kulkepviselet/US/ ... garsag.htm
djfourmoney wrote: I banged a Hungarian women who was despite being a BBW was actually very attractive, tan and sexy. Very dirty too, she worked for a company that distributes Adult Entertainment items, including video. She has more Interracial Sex DVD's than I did! She even shaved my hair and loved doing it. My ex also liked shaving my head, look these are the type of women you want.
Was she a gypsy? If so, then she is quite different than the non-gypsy Hungarian women. Most white Hungarians hate gypsies with a passion, although I don't have a problem with most of them.
djfourmoney wrote:I've heard that Hungarian women respond well to Black Men as well, so its worth looking into.
And what's your source of information? I've been here a long time and have travelled to many different cities, but I've NEVER seen a white Hungarian woman walking down the street under a black man's arm.

Perhaps it could happen in Budapest, but I've just never seen it. Perhaps you could meet a girl in a club and get lucky, but I somehow doubt that most white Hungarian girls would want to bring a black guy home to meet their family. Such a couple would bear the brunt of endless jokes here.

Gypsies are a different story. I'm not sure what they think of men with African features.
Now I'm to assume you don't think I'm stupid based on miss-spelling Hungary and I'm not one for Spelling Nazi's I think you understood what I was talking about.

She was not a gypsy and haven't said that, why would that be an issue? You saying only lower class, poor gypsies would be interested in me? I posted a picture of her before, she had blonde hair and green eyes, natural blonde and the tan comes from the local tanning beds.

I don't assume anything is automatic or instant, it isn't for Americans born overseas either. For one the American Father HAS to sign the Birth Certificate and I've heard of many Military men don't do that. It also wouldn't be the first time that Military men didn't update his wife's status, giving her a Green Card. They do this pacifically if the relationship doesn't work out they get off scott-free from child support.

My information comes from Hungarian Women actually. The one I was dating, her sister as well who still lives there. Look when I say these things, I don't assume a majority of the women in any country are interested in Black Men. In country like Germany its understandable, I forgot how many bases, armories, hospitals and other things are in Germany that belong to the US Military.

Much of my information on any country I haven't been too comes from native women or people that have visited those countries.

Lastly unlike Azora, I was never mistaken for a African while in Europe, you want me to post my picture?
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

djfourmoney wrote: Now I'm to assume you don't think I'm stupid based on miss-spelling Hungary and I'm not one for Spelling Nazi's I think you understood what I was talking about.
Yes, I understood, but this particular mistake is one of my pet peeves.
djfourmoney wrote: She was not a gypsy and haven't said that, why would that be an issue? You saying only lower class, poor gypsies would be interested in me? I posted a picture of her before, she had blonde hair and green eyes, natural blonde and the tan comes from the local tanning beds.
Yes, as far as a serious relationships or marriage goes, yes, that was exactly what I was saying because gypsies are probably less biased against black guys than non-gypsy Hungarians. However, not all gypsies are lower class. There are some gypsies who are clean, modern, and educated. Some gypsies have "made it" and are rich or celebrities (but not too many).
djfourmoney wrote: My information comes from Hungarian Women actually. The one I was dating, her sister as well who still lives there. Look when I say these things, I don't assume a majority of the women in any country are interested in Black Men. In country like Germany its understandable, I forgot how many bases, armories, hospitals and other things are in Germany that belong to the US Military.
Okay, then you seem to have the right perspective. I wasn't trying to crush your dream of dating a white Hungarian woman. I was just trying to say that it might be difficult.
djfourmoney wrote:Lastly unlike Azora, I was never mistaken for a African while in Europe, you want me to post my picture?
No, that's not necessary, but perhaps you could post a picture of someone else on the internet that has similar features to you.

Something you have to undestand is that if you're darker than an Italian, you're simply "black" to many Europeans. And if you happen to look similar to a gypsy, then you'll get many negative reactions because of this.

In some ways, it might be better for a black man in Europe to have more African features because then the locals see that he's clearly not a gypsy.

In Hungary, they are always joking about black people when it comes to food. The other day, I walked past an ice cream stand where they were selling "Néger fagyi" ("black person ice cream"): it consisted of one scoop of chocolate and one scoop of vanilla! Lol

Here's a song about Africa in Hungarian which Hungarians love to sing karaoke to:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAwbuL1i ... re=related[/youtube]
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

eurobrat wrote:@ Jackal, quick question a little off topic. Are there cock blockers in Hungary? Or are there as many as the USA?

See my thread here, viewtopic.php?t=11170
Sorry, I'm not familiar with that term, so I can't say.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

@Viper Venom
Here's a short video by a Nobel Prize-winning economist explaining why GDP is not a very good indicator of the health of an economy:

Americans are conditioned to parrot what they hear in the press. Politicians have latched onto the thinking that increasing GDP is always a good thing, regardless of any other problems that are lurking, and the press just report on this viewpoint without reflecting on it too much.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Jackal, a cockblocker is a man that hits on your girl you are talking to. He tries anything he can to get her away from you so he can have her to himself. A cockblocker doesn't want you to score with the girl, he does.
BigDug
Freshman Poster

Post by BigDug »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:Jackal, a cockblocker is a man that hits on your girl you are talking to. He tries anything he can to get her away from you so he can have her to himself. A cockblocker doesn't want you to score with the girl, he does.
There is an even worse kind. Someone who doesn't even want the girl, but because of jealousy or whatever, will sabotage your game. Like a friend that walks up while you're talking to a girl to ask how the STD test results came out, or walks up saying, "hey your wife is looking for you" even though you are not married.

Edit - I take back the part about not wanting the girl. Actually they usually do want the girl, but for whatever reason (already in a relationship or already tried and struck out.". Then they see you are having success so they sabotage. I've seen it happen more in the Navy because sometimes when deployed you are forced to hang out with people who are not truly your friend, but with "liberty buddy" policies and finding people not on duty at the same time you are off sometimes screws you.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

BigDug wrote:
Phoenix Sosa wrote:Jackal, a cockblocker is a man that hits on your girl you are talking to. He tries anything he can to get her away from you so he can have her to himself. A cockblocker doesn't want you to score with the girl, he does.
There is an even worse kind. Someone who doesn't even want the girl, but because of jealousy or whatever, will sabotage your game. Like a friend that walks up while you're talking to a girl to ask how the STD test results came out, or walks up saying, "hey your wife is looking for you" even though you are not married.

Edit - I take back the part about not wanting the girl. Actually they usually do want the girl, but for whatever reason (already in a relationship or already tried and struck out.". Then they see you are having success so they sabotage. I've seen it happen more in the Navy because sometimes when deployed you are forced to hang out with people who are not truly your friend, but with "liberty buddy" policies and finding people not on duty at the same time you are off sometimes screws you.
My best friend has done something similar to this. Well, ex-friend. He liked this white girl we knew. I met her once and I never talked to her. I just shook her hand. All of a sudden, we were hanging out and she has on these tight booty shorts ,a tanktop and her hair was straight (she had blonde hair). She had curly blonde hair when I first met her. She had the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen. It was the same color as my birthstone, topaz. She was flirting with me the whole time. She invited me to a pool party and then my friend had to say something. "Hey, how come you won't invite me!"

2nd incident: I slept over his house and I was excited to hang with her again. Guess what this cocksmith did? He said he didn't want to go. We were 16 at the time and we got a ride from one of his other friends.

3rd incident: We all had a get together on a Friday night at someone else's house. I called the girl up to ask for a ride and she said sure. We went to the party a little bit early and my friend came with our friend that drives us to these places. He was acting weird the whole time he was there. The fag left like 30 minutes later. She asked me what was wrong with him and I said I don't know. He was probably mad that he walked in the house and we were sitting together. The look on his face was priceless.

Til this day, I have never known the answer as to why he left the party early. I do believe he was jealous of me. He really liked this girl because he told me the night before the pool party (that he all of a sudden he didn't feel like going to). This girl didn't show any interest in him at all. She was on me like white on rice. She was into me. He tried to so hard to cockblock.

Final incident: Him and I went to the place we hang out at and I always wait for her to come in. She cut her hair and she looked really different right. She had on some tan booty shorts and another tanktop. We walked into the place together and we sat by each other like we always did. This night was different though because we were really feeling up on each other. My hands were all over her thighs. She was touching me. It was really getting to my friend. We were really heating up.

So, I have experienced this before with cockblocking, but my friend couldn't get the job done.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Jackal wrote:
djfourmoney wrote: Now I'm to assume you don't think I'm stupid based on miss-spelling Hungary and I'm not one for Spelling Nazi's I think you understood what I was talking about.
Yes, I understood, but this particular mistake is one of my pet peeves.
djfourmoney wrote: She was not a gypsy and haven't said that, why would that be an issue? You saying only lower class, poor gypsies would be interested in me? I posted a picture of her before, she had blonde hair and green eyes, natural blonde and the tan comes from the local tanning beds.
Yes, as far as a serious relationships or marriage goes, yes, that was exactly what I was saying because gypsies are probably less biased against black guys than non-gypsy Hungarians. However, not all gypsies are lower class. There are some gypsies who are clean, modern, and educated. Some gypsies have "made it" and are rich or celebrities (but not too many).
djfourmoney wrote: My information comes from Hungarian Women actually. The one I was dating, her sister as well who still lives there. Look when I say these things, I don't assume a majority of the women in any country are interested in Black Men. In country like Germany its understandable, I forgot how many bases, armories, hospitals and other things are in Germany that belong to the US Military.
Okay, then you seem to have the right perspective. I wasn't trying to crush your dream of dating a white Hungarian woman. I was just trying to say that it might be difficult.
djfourmoney wrote:Lastly unlike Azora, I was never mistaken for a African while in Europe, you want me to post my picture?
No, that's not necessary, but perhaps you could post a picture of someone else on the internet that has similar features to you.

Something you have to undestand is that if you're darker than an Italian, you're simply "black" to many Europeans. And if you happen to look similar to a gypsy, then you'll get many negative reactions because of this.

In some ways, it might be better for a black man in Europe to have more African features because then the locals see that he's clearly not a gypsy.

In Hungary, they are always joking about black people when it comes to food. The other day, I walked past an ice cream stand where they were selling "Néger fagyi" ("black person ice cream"): it consisted of one scoop of chocolate and one scoop of vanilla! Lol

Here's a song about Africa in Hungarian which Hungarians love to sing karaoke to:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAwbuL1i ... re=related[/youtube]
I do have perceptive and Hungarians joking about Black People with product is insensitive at the very least. This is the same I have heard about some Argentinians views on Black People as well, insensitive and only possible because the Black People in country is so minimal they can't shout back that is insensitive. This is the same in Colombia where they have stereotypical rolls for Afro-Colombians on TV shows.

That's why we're called a Minority...

That said, that does not mean I can't go into Hungary and pull a great looking woman. I only need one to understand me, not the majority.

As I have been starting to say, I personally think if you're white you got more issues with women than I do as black man and I can prove it.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

djfourmoney wrote:
I do have perceptive and Hungarians joking about Black People with product is insensitive at the very least. This is the same I have heard about some Argentinians views on Black People as well, insensitive and only possible because the Black People in country is so minimal they can't shout back that is insensitive. This is the same in Colombia where they have stereotypical rolls for Afro-Colombians on TV shows.

That said, that does not mean I can't go into Hungary and pull a great looking woman. I only need one to understand me, not the majority.

As I have been starting to say, I personally think if you're white you got more issues with women than I do as black man and I can prove it.
In non-multicultural countries like Hungary, it's very common for people to make jokes and derogatory comments about black people without there being any malicious intent. 'Nigger jokes' are a word-wide phenomenon and DO NOT represent how a country generally feels about people from Africa or of African origin. For example, in Ireland people make shockingly racist jokes about black people all the time. Yet I can assure you there is no real prejudice against them at all. If you want to find out how much prejudice a country has against a particular race, the only way of doing so is by looking at the historical impact that race has had on it.
swincor
Freshman Poster

Post by swincor »

lavezzi wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

In non-multicultural countries like Hungary, it's very common for people to make jokes and derogatory comments about black people without there being any malicious intent. 'Nigger jokes' are a word-wide phenomenon and DO NOT represent how a country generally feels about people from Africa or of African origin. For example, in Ireland people make shockingly racist jokes about black people all the time. Yet I can assure you there is no real prejudice against them at all. If you want to find out how much prejudice a country has against a particular race, the only way of doing so is by looking at the historical impact that race has had on it.

I think race/ethnic jokes are hilarious, especially black jokes -- they're funny precisely because they're SOOOO crass and outrageously offensive! :twisted: :D And of course they don't reflect any real hate or malice, although I suppose it depends who's telling the jokes. There was a time when you could tell them without people accusing you of hating whole groups of people, which is just nonsense.