Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


You guys are a bunch of Whiny little kids

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

You guys are a bunch of Whiny little kids

Postby ViperVenom » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:32 am

I've stumbled into this site because someone was advertising this site at another forum. Upon watching the videos, articles, and testimonials. It's all a bunch of Lame whiny bitchy excuses. No offense to the winston but a lot of what you say are lame WHINY excuses. upon reading this forum, it's apparent that you guys are venting your frustration on american women.

I shake my head at every whiny post here. Coming up excuses after excuses on why they are frustrated with american women and women in general.
ViperVenom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:29 am







Postby ViperVenom » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:35 am

have you realized that every post you make comes from your own personal experience? your personal experience doesn't equate to EVERYBODY's experience.

I'm 5 foot 5, chubby, Asian american and I NEVER had a problem dating AMERICAN women. I've dated AW who are model like, i've dated AW who were white/black/mexican/persian. NEVEr had a problem. They also never gave me a bitchy attitude either. WHY? because I actually have confidence, and when they see confidence, they will treat you as a woman to a man.

And what's up with all this feminist BULLSHIT. Are you guys aware that the USA is still pre-dominantly ran by men? That's because you guys found 1% of evidence that support femininity doesn't equate that our society is a feminist one. have you guys actually been to the middle east or india? Feminism is 10000% worse in those countries. FEMINISM isn't a problem, it's YOU WHO's the problem. If American women treat you like shit, it's because they saw a chink in your armor for them to disrespect. Maybe you came off needy, maybe you came off creepy, but blaming it on them(other than yourself) is a stupid self-defeating way of thinking.

I know guys who are fatter, shorter than me and succeed with american women. They aren't "complaining" or "bitching" about american women because they like them and succeed with them. I think the reason why people here had bad experience with AW is because you LET THEM act that way. You guys were probably so LAME and whiny that the american women started to act up. if you actually put your foot down and put them at their place, MAYBE they will respect you more. Blaming everything on society and AW is just a cop out.

inb4 someone calls me mangina. If you guys are actually educated people, then we will discuss this matter in an educated conversation. Any posts berating me with names will be ignored because it's irrelevant to the point.
ViperVenom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:29 am

Why do you care if you're so happy?

Postby AmericanInMexico » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:44 am

Why do you care about us if you're so happy with American women?

My personal experience is simple: I found it next to impossible to meet American women so I came to Mexico and had success here.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:38 am

Re: Why do you care if you're so happy?

Postby ViperVenom » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:48 am

AmericanInMexico wrote:Why do you care about us if you're so happy with American women?

My personal experience is simple: I found it next to impossible to meet American women so I came to Mexico and had success here.


because a lot of what this site spews is a bunch of limiting beliefs and bullshit. I'm surprised as to why it got so many followers

what's funnny is, the followers are frustrated men, so i guess you guys can vent your frustrations upon each other. You didn't have success in america because your game sucked. It's not because you had to move to mexico.

I'm 5'5, a little chubby, asian american. I've f***ed plenty of AW. Sure, some of them were bitchy but most of them treated me with respect. If I can do it, so can you. Going to mexico just to meet women is PATHETIC. You are better off going to tijuana and buying yourself a 50 whore from adelitas.
ViperVenom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:29 am

Re: Why do you care if you're so happy?

Postby AmericanInMexico » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:57 am

ViperVenom wrote:
because a lot of what this site spews is a bunch of limiting beliefs and bullshit. I'm surprised as to why it got so many followers

what's funnny is, the followers are frustrated men, so i guess you guys can vent your frustrations upon each other. You didn't have success in america because your game sucked. It's not because you had to move to mexico.

I'm 5'5, a little chubby, asian american. I've f***ed plenty of AW. Sure, some of them were bitchy but most of them treated me with respect. If I can do it, so can you. Going to mexico just to meet women is PATHETIC. You are better off going to tijuana and buying yourself a 50 whore from adelitas.


You still didn't answer my question. Why do you care if we're happier abroad?
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:38 am

Re: Why do you care if you're so happy?

Postby ViperVenom » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:01 am

AmericanInMexico wrote:
ViperVenom wrote:
because a lot of what this site spews is a bunch of limiting beliefs and bullshit. I'm surprised as to why it got so many followers

what's funnny is, the followers are frustrated men, so i guess you guys can vent your frustrations upon each other. You didn't have success in america because your game sucked. It's not because you had to move to mexico.

I'm 5'5, a little chubby, asian american. I've f***ed plenty of AW. Sure, some of them were bitchy but most of them treated me with respect. If I can do it, so can you. Going to mexico just to meet women is PATHETIC. You are better off going to tijuana and buying yourself a 50 whore from adelitas.


You still didn't answer my question. Why do you care if we're happier abroad?


you guys aren't happierabroad, you guys are only there because it's a tad easier to get women

PS. with all the visa restrictions, you only have few optionst to go abroad anyway

1. Visas end
2. in order to get a woman, you have to get married (marriage equals prison)
3. you guys are leaving the best economy (GDP) in the world.


if you guys go abroad for sex tourism, then THat's cool, but to get women? CMON bro,you guys will literally have to get married in order to actually get a girl. Marriage=DEATH

to some of the older members here, maybe marriage might be a good thing, but i'm sure the majority of the guys here are under 40. Marriage is a hassle. You pretty much lose half your assets to the woman. what i find hypocritical about this site is that some men encourage marriage to foreign women. BUT YET, isn't marriage part of feminism? If you guys are so anti-feminist, then why do you guys encourage marriage to foreign women? Marriage=you lose half your assets

Going abroad is a Cop out of your lack of game PERIOD. the USA is a western country, and so are hundreds of other countries too. I've traveled to other countries and I didn't see the difference at all. Only in the philippines and russia because they are looking for husbands who live in better economies. But when it comes to actually f***ing the girl, it's no different from the USA(especially other western powers). Sure, you guys might get smiles more, or might get more attention, but are you guys actually f***ing them?

There's no difference in the difficulty of getting women in the USA and other countries. ESPECIALLY if the other country is a western country too.
ViperVenom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:29 am

Re: Why do you care if you're so happy?

Postby AmericanInMexico » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:08 am

ViperVenom wrote:
you guys aren't happierabroad, you guys are only there because it's a tad easier to get women

PS. with all the visa restrictions, you only have few optionst to go abroad anyway

1. Visas end
2. in order to get a woman, you have to get married (marriage equals prison)
3. you guys are leaving the best economy (GDP) in the world.


if you guys go abroad for sex tourism, then THat's cool, but to get women? CMON bro,you guys will literally have to get married in order to actually get a girl. Marriage=DEATH

to some of the older members here, maybe marriage might be a good thing, but i'm sure the majority of the guys here are under 40. Marriage is a hassle. You pretty much lose half your assets to the woman.

what i find hypocritical about this site is that some men encourage marriage to foreign women. BUT YET, isn't marriage part of feminism? If you guys are so anti-feminist, then why do you guys encourage marriage to foreign women?


I'm tempted to once again ask you why you care about us so much, since you still haven't answered that question, but I will hold off and tell you a bit more about myself.

I do not come to Mexico to get hookers or go to Tijuana bars. I date exclusively normal women who do not ask me for any sort of money. I am not a sex tourist.

As for leaving the best GDP in the world, all a high GDP means is that there is a large quantity of goods and services in production. A lot of what the United States produces is totally useless junk. Here in Mexico I get by just fine without all that junk, as do the Mexican people.

Your comment that marriage is part of feminism is just outright nonsense. Feminism likes to teach women that they don't need men to be happy. I intend to get married one day because a two-parent household is the only responsible way to raise a child.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:38 am

Re: Why do you care if you're so happy?

Postby ViperVenom » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:13 am

AmericanInMexico wrote:
ViperVenom wrote:
you guys aren't happierabroad, you guys are only there because it's a tad easier to get women

PS. with all the visa restrictions, you only have few optionst to go abroad anyway

1. Visas end
2. in order to get a woman, you have to get married (marriage equals prison)
3. you guys are leaving the best economy (GDP) in the world.


if you guys go abroad for sex tourism, then THat's cool, but to get women? CMON bro,you guys will literally have to get married in order to actually get a girl. Marriage=DEATH

to some of the older members here, maybe marriage might be a good thing, but i'm sure the majority of the guys here are under 40. Marriage is a hassle. You pretty much lose half your assets to the woman.

what i find hypocritical about this site is that some men encourage marriage to foreign women. BUT YET, isn't marriage part of feminism? If you guys are so anti-feminist, then why do you guys encourage marriage to foreign women?


I'm tempted to once again ask you why you care about us so much, since you still haven't answered that question, but I will hold off and tell you a bit more about myself.

I do not come to Mexico to get hookers or go to Tijuana bars. I date exclusively normal women who do not ask me for any sort of money. I am not a sex tourist.

As for leaving the best GDP in the world, all a high GDP means is that there is a large quantity of goods and services in production. A lot of what the United States produces is totally useless junk. Here in Mexico I get by just fine without all that junk, as do the Mexican people.

Your comment that marriage is part of feminism is just outright nonsense. Feminism likes to teach women that they don't need men to be happy. I intend to get married one day because a two-parent household is the only responsible way to raise a child.


are you full of shit or just full of shit?

The min wage in mexico is roughly 1-2$ an hour. The min wage in california is 8$ an hour. You also have a lot of people from mexico going to the USA Just so they could make $$. YEah BRO, stay in mexico.

You claimed that you went to mexico? Why did you go there? just to get girls?

are you aware how pathetic that is? Sure, you might have different success in mexico compared to the USA, but seriously maybe it's because your game SUCKS. It's all about adjusting to your environment. Some women of different countries require a different kind of ways to game them. In mexico, i believe the best way to get girls is to meet them through mutual friends or church. In america, it's no different, you have to put forth more effort

if you are happier in mexico, THEN SO BE IT. 1 less of a whiny little boy to compete against. Like i said, i'm 5'5 asian dude, pretty ugly, chubby/etc. I don't even have that much $$ and i f**k hot AW all the time. They also treat me like a king, and don't act bitchy/feminists/etc. I don't have to go to another country to be happy or to make myself feel better.

If you are struggling in the USA in the dating market, you will struggle in ALMOST ANY western country PERIOD.
ViperVenom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:29 am

Re: Why do you care if you're so happy?

Postby AmericanInMexico » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:17 am

ViperVenom wrote:are you full of shit or just full of shit?

The min wage in mexico is roughly 1-2$ an hour. The min wage in california is 8$ an hour. You also have a lot of people from mexico going to the USA Just so they could make $$. YEah BRO, stay in mexico.

You claimed that you went to mexico? Why did you go there? just to get girls?

are you aware how pathetic that is? Sure, you might have different success in mexico compared to the USA, but seriously maybe it's because your game SUCKS. It's all about adjusting to your environment. Some women of different countries require a different kind of ways to game them. In mexico, i believe the best way to get girls is to meet them through mutual friends or church. In america, it's no different, you have to put forth more effort

if you are happier in mexico, THEN SO BE IT. 1 less of a whiny little boy to compete against. Like i said, i'm 5'5 asian dude, pretty ugly, chubby/etc. I don't even have that much $$ and i f**k hot AW all the time. They also treat me like a king, and don't act bitchy/feminists/etc.


Okay, now I really am going to ask the question again. Why do you care so much about us?

I am not whiny. If you haven't noticed, I have treated you will the utmost civility and have not screamed at you or complained even once.

As for you, you may not be whiny but you definitely are a narcissist. You come onto this site just to brag about how you screw lots of American girls.

Calm down.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:38 am

Postby djfourmoney » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:17 am

I smell a troll, I don't know any Fat Asian Men that hook up with Women of any kind unless you've got Platinum Credit Card, a fly Whip and mad dead presidents hanging out of your pocket. Being that I am apart of the Sport Compact Scene in Southern California, I see what type of White Women typically like Asian Men, they don't like short fat men, in general.

I do know one short fat Asian with a so-so looking White Woman, he writes for a few of the major car magazines and used to work for major car company.

In other words he did what you're suppose to do to win the American Dream. So I guess if one guy gets there, everybody else sucks and isn't trying hard enough?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Winston » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:21 am

ViperVenom,
I can't believe you are serious about anything you say. Technically, you are ONE MILLION PERCENT WRONG. What you said is the equivalent of saying that Hitler was very peaceful and nonviolent and sane. I'm serious.

I think your claims of laying tons of AW are all bullshit. Not a single Asian guy who is 5ft 5 that I know can do what you do. And I've known thousands of people.

Sorry, but our complaints are not copouts. They are ABSOLUTE OBJECTIVE FACTS. If you look at Steve's Research Report, you would see that they are backed by research and leading expert opinions. Have you seen it?

http://www.happierabroad.com/Research.htm

Also, look at the humungus difference in attitude between AW and FW in Steve's dating profiles comparison:

http://www.happierabroad.com/DatingProf ... arison.htm

Those words from AW and FW say it all. If you can't say that, then you are beyond help and in total denial.

All of these are 100 percent objective facts. No excuses or copouts. It's all REAL. What is your problem with reality? You are like denying that 2+2=4.

Even if you were some PUA expert, most mainstream American single guys are not happily dating multiple women. They are silently frustrated and distract themselves with work.

Also, keep in mind that 99.99 percent of guys in America CANNOT simply go out and pick up a date any time they want to, like they show in sitcoms. In reality, most guys are limited by their clique's social contacts, which they have to rely on to meet prospective dates. So if their cliques do not have an extended network that can introduce them to single women who are interested in them, then those guys are out of luck. We are talking mainstream guys, not misfits.

I don't think that most men in America are either 1) happily married, 2) happily involved, or 3) happily dating multiple women. Do you? I think that most men are either 1) unhappily married or 2) unhappily single. They merely put up a polite socially acceptable front to others.

But the narcissism of American women, unrealistic entitlement standards, lack of commitment, princess attitude, not needing men, not liking nice men, mistreating men, hating and despising men, being too picky, being paranoid of strangers, etc. etc. are all real and objectively proven. They are not mere opinions in the minds of frustrated men. They are well documented and proven, as you can see in Steve's Research Report.

http://www.happierabroad.com/Research.htm

What I'm saying is that, the problem is not all in the minds of the dateless frustrated men in America. The problem in American women is very real, provable, and factual. So you should present some balance, because what you wrote above insinuates that the problem is only with frustrated men, when it is not. It is clearly mostly with the women. Thus, the frustrated complaining men do have a real case and valid complaint, even if they are over-ranting their complaints sometimes.

After all, in other countries, there are no movements of dateless guys who can't find a decent woman. That logically says that the problem is in America, not in a group of frustrated guys. That's the big picture that you miss.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23602
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Why do you care if you're so happy?

Postby djfourmoney » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:26 am

ViperVenom wrote:
AmericanInMexico wrote:
ViperVenom wrote:
you guys aren't happierabroad, you guys are only there because it's a tad easier to get women

PS. with all the visa restrictions, you only have few optionst to go abroad anyway

1. Visas end
2. in order to get a woman, you have to get married (marriage equals prison)
3. you guys are leaving the best economy (GDP) in the world.


if you guys go abroad for sex tourism, then THat's cool, but to get women? CMON bro,you guys will literally have to get married in order to actually get a girl. Marriage=DEATH

to some of the older members here, maybe marriage might be a good thing, but i'm sure the majority of the guys here are under 40. Marriage is a hassle. You pretty much lose half your assets to the woman.

what i find hypocritical about this site is that some men encourage marriage to foreign women. BUT YET, isn't marriage part of feminism? If you guys are so anti-feminist, then why do you guys encourage marriage to foreign women?


I'm tempted to once again ask you why you care about us so much, since you still haven't answered that question, but I will hold off and tell you a bit more about myself.

I do not come to Mexico to get hookers or go to Tijuana bars. I date exclusively normal women who do not ask me for any sort of money. I am not a sex tourist.

As for leaving the best GDP in the world, all a high GDP means is that there is a large quantity of goods and services in production. A lot of what the United States produces is totally useless junk. Here in Mexico I get by just fine without all that junk, as do the Mexican people.

Your comment that marriage is part of feminism is just outright nonsense. Feminism likes to teach women that they don't need men to be happy. I intend to get married one day because a two-parent household is the only responsible way to raise a child.


are you full of shit or just full of shit?

The min wage in mexico is roughly 1-2$ an hour. The min wage in california is 8$ an hour. You also have a lot of people from mexico going to the USA Just so they could make $$. YEah BRO, stay in mexico.

You claimed that you went to mexico? Why did you go there? just to get girls?

are you aware how pathetic that is? Sure, you might have different success in mexico compared to the USA, but seriously maybe it's because your game SUCKS. It's all about adjusting to your environment. Some women of different countries require a different kind of ways to game them. In mexico, i believe the best way to get girls is to meet them through mutual friends or church. In america, it's no different, you have to put forth more effort

if you are happier in mexico, THEN SO BE IT. 1 less of a whiny little boy to compete against. Like i said, i'm 5'5 asian dude, pretty ugly, chubby/etc. I don't even have that much $$ and i f**k hot AW all the time. They also treat me like a king, and don't act bitchy/feminists/etc. I don't have to go to another country to be happy or to make myself feel better.

If you are struggling in the USA in the dating market, you will struggle in ALMOST ANY western country PERIOD.


As they say this thread is useless without pictures...

I don't like church and don't believe in organized religion, so that's out. Mutual friends? Oh you mean those friends of mine I always hook up with co-workers or whatever, but the one time somebody did hook me up they hooked me up with ugliest chick I've ever seen? Were they trying to tell me something??? I never hooked up a friend with a ugly woman, far from it. Another friend's sister liked me, the problem. From the neck up she was beautiful, from the waist down, it was a train wreck. I don't need to be hooked up with BBW's, I can do that shit on my own.

The last time was this so-so looking short haired woman. I didn't know much about her other than she was in her late 30's still going to the club and has a couple of kids, I think. NO, NO and NO.

Friends are worthless on this front, try again.

I know what my mistakes are, but AW do not like large age gaps, in my experience. So that means going overseas and like AmericanInMexico said, why are you concerned if we're happier abroad???
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby ViperVenom » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:28 am

djfourmoney wrote:I smell a troll, I don't know any Fat Asian Men that hook up with Women of any kind unless you've got Platinum Credit Card, a fly Whip and mad dead presidents hanging out of your pocket. Being that I am apart of the Sport Compact Scene in Southern California, I see what type of White Women typically like Asian Men, they don't like short fat men, in general.

I do know one short fat Asian with a so-so looking White Woman, he writes for a few of the major car magazines and used to work for major car company.

In other words he did what you're suppose to do to win the American Dream. So I guess if one guy gets there, everybody else sucks and isn't trying hard enough?


limiting belief after limiting belief

I'm 5'5, chubby, short.

i tell women i have a small dick(even though it's huge)
I tell women i'm broke and unemployed
I have a lisp
a have a fobby accent ( was born in the philippines)

yet, I NEVER have trouble dating AW. YES, hot ones too. WHY? because i have confidence.

what you are saying are just limiting beliefs.
ViperVenom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:29 am

Postby AmericanInMexico » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:33 am

ViperVenom wrote:limiting belief after limiting belief

I'm 5'5, chubby, short.

i tell women i have a small dick(even though it's huge)
I tell women i'm broke and unemployed
I have a lisp
a have a fobby accent ( was born in the philippines)

yet, I NEVER have trouble dating AW. YES, hot ones too. WHY? because i have confidence.

what you are saying are just limiting beliefs.


Then go screw American women and leave us alone. End of discussion.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:38 am

Postby ViperVenom » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:42 am

I think your claims of laying tons of AW are all bullshit. Not a single Asian guy who is 5ft 5 that I know can do what you do. And I've known thousands of people.


You must've been living in semi-small towns all of your life. if you lived in metropolitan SF/LA/chicago/Mia/NYC. it's very common to see a short little asian dude dating a hot white woman. HELL, i've seen asian dudees date model like girls. I see this MORE NOW because the asians who migrated in the 80s, their kids are getting more assimilated.

Because you have such a limiting belief on short/azn guys dating girls, your will find every evidence to disprove it(even though you know it's true).


http://www.happierabroad.com/Research.htm

Also, look at the humungus difference in attitude between AW and FW in Steve's dating profiles comparison:

http://www.happierabroad.com/DatingProf ... arison.htm

Those words from AW and FW say it all. If you can't say that, then you are beyond help and in total denial.

All of these are 100 percent objective facts. No excuses or copouts. It's all REAL. What is your problem with reality? You are like denying that 2+2=4.


although those articles do have some points, it's not conclusive evidence. It doesn't equate for every man and every woman. Look at me for example, i'm short/chubby/asian. i'm unemployed. I don't have problems dating AW. IF I don't have problems dating beautiful AW, then EVERYTHING ELSE ARE JUST LAME EXCUSES.

those articles may prove a point, but it's VERY limited to their own personal experience.

Even if you were some PUA expert, most mainstream American single guys are not happily dating multiple women. They are silently frustrated and distract themselves with work.


i'm not a PUA, most of what PUA teaches are bullshit. Most puas i've met never get laid. The guys who do get laid are the confident guys. Some are tall, some are short, some are buff, some are fat. One thing they have in common, is that they get laid. They aren't making "excuses" after "excuses" and actually put in the effort. they aren't bitching and complaining like most of the articles in this site.

Also, keep in mind that 99.99 percent of guys in America CANNOT simply go out and pick up a date any time they want to, like they show in sitcoms. In reality, most guys are limited by their clique's social contacts, which they have to rely on to meet prospective dates. So if their cliques do not have an extended network that can introduce them to single women who are interested in them, then those guys are out of luck. We are talking mainstream guys, not misfits.


this is VERY TRUE. Majority of people do meet women in their social circles. However, technology such as dating sites/facebook/meetup.com/etc make it easier to meet mass quantities of people.

STILL, it's all just excuses. if people are only limited to their shitty clique, do something about it! Stop bitching and complaining on why you aren't in a specific clique. Join an organization, join a fraternity, join a meetup group, GO OUT. HELL, even try out PUA, (although PUA is bullshit, at least it gets you out meeting girls). HELL, lower your standards if you have to.

Don't stay in and make lame excuses after lame excuse. I know thousands of guys who don't have a problem dating in the USA. the guys who do have a problem dating women are generally bitter individuals in which is unattractive in GENERAL.

I don't think that most men in America are either 1) happily married, 2) happily involved, or 3) happily dating multiple women. Do you? I think that most men are either 1) unhappily married or 2) unhappily single. They merely put up a polite socially acceptable front to others.


limiting belief. Have you actually met a big sample of them to make this conclusion? IF not, Then it's a limiting belief

But the narcissism of American women, unrealistic entitlement standards, lack of commitment, princess attitude, not needing men, not liking nice men, mistreating men, hating and despising men, being too picky, being paranoid of strangers, etc. etc. are all real and objectively proven. They are not mere opinions in the minds of frustrated men. They are well documented and proven, as you can see in Steve's Research Report.

http://www.happierabroad.com/Research.htm


they are only like this because they meet creepy guys all the time. I know women who act bitchy/rude/aloof because the men who approach them SUCK. They come off creepy or needy, hence she will have to put up a bitch shield. A guy who's genuinely confident, she will treat better and act like a sweetheart because she knows that he's a cool guy. NOT A CREEP.

so stop blaming women, blame it because your approach sucked.

What I'm saying is that, the problem is not all in the minds of the dateless frustrated men in America. The problem in American women is very real, provable, and factual. So you should present some balance, because what you wrote above insinuates that the problem is only with frustrated men, when it is not. It is clearly mostly with the women. Thus, the frustrated complaining men do have a real case and valid complaint, even if they are over-ranting their complaints sometimes.

After all, in other countries, there are no movements of dateless guys who can't find a decent woman. That logically says that the problem is in America, not in a group of frustrated guys. That's the big picture that you miss.


yeah, it's easier in other countries; however, more and more countries are becoming westernized. I've known guys in Europe who get rejected on a daily basis. i know guys in the USA who get rejected on a daily basis. Getting rejected by women isn't a big deal. It's up to the guy to keep on being persistent and keep on meeting women. Simply giving up and whine/bitch/complain, and blame american women for your lack of game is a cop-out.

PS. when i went to europe, only certain countries are easier to get girls. In general, i still get rejected in europe all the time, as much as i did in the USA. Most countries in europe are westernized countries anyway. In general, they will usually go for the cool/social guy(this is universal) compared to the creep/weirdo/needy guy.


.
ViperVenom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:29 am

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests