You guys are a bunch of Whiny little kids

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Questions for ViperVenom

Post by AmericanInMexico »

ViperVenom, I have some direct questions for you. Please answer them to the best of your ability.

And no going off on tangents to avoid answering the questions.

I repeat, no going off on tangents.

1. What exactly does an American woman mean when she calls a man a creep?

2. How can an American man avoid being called a creep and still get an American woman? In other words, what are non-creepy ways to get an American woman THAT ACTUALLY WORK?

3. Why has no Mexican woman ever called me a creep?

4. For all your emphasis on "game", why is game totally unnecessary in Mexico?

5. Why is it that despite being a so-called "third world country", the quality of women is better in Mexico? (ie dress and act like women, aren't obese, have feminine hair styles, very friendly, and most of all, AREN'T AFRAID THAT ALL MEN ARE POTENTIAL RAPISTS!)

Can you answer these questions please? And no sarcastic responses either. Please answer them in a civilized manner.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Point number 5 is very good.

Women from non-feminist countries, or "3rd world countries", are actually MUCH BETTER than western women. So why would anyone bother with western women when there are MUCH BETTER women out there who are from 3rd world countries?

This is what really pisses off American women. We can go to an asian country and get a MUCH HOTTER AND YOUNGER woman for a much cheaper price than it would cost to court and marry an American woman.

American women are bitter as hell about it.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
ViperVenom wrote:
Actually, the exact same argument has been made here for going abroad. The USA is only 5% of the world's population. Why limit yourself to high cost/low quality women here when there are billions of women outside of the country that are a much better bargain?

If you stay here, you are cutting out 95% of the dating pool. Doesn't sound smart, does it?
would you fork up 1500$ on air fare ticket + hotel costs+ foot costs+ misc costs just to score with girls?

You should go abroad for the sake of traveling, and the novelty of seeing new places. WIth an added bonus of sex tourism. Don't travel abroad just for the sole purpose of meeeting girls. If this is your purpose, you will have to marry them so that they can get a visa (which you will lose half your assets to her if she divorces you)
And even if you do hook up with women here, there are tons of psycological issues you are going to have to deal with. Not as much in other countries.
Have you ever thought about screening women? Screening to see if she's mentally stable.

Of all of the AW i've dated, most of them were mentally stable, and self sufficient women. Some were bitchy/mentally unstable but most of them were pretty sweet and normal. They weren't feminists/bitchy to me.

You have mentally unstable women in ALL countries, not just the USA. Although you might find more bratty girls in the USA, you will probably find more gold digger girls in Russia too. and vice versa
Hey dickwad, you are making an issue, saying that you will spend a lot of money to go overseas and find women.

Have you ever thought about how much it costs to marry an American woman? Hell, how much money did you waste at those stupid bars with those dumb whores you got your faggot photo with?

Something tells me that you are not exactly a very logical man. In the long run, marrying a foreign woman is a hell of a lot cheaper than marrying an American woman, especially since you are far less likely to divorce and pay out a shit load of money in alimony.
Hell, it's not even cheap to DATE an American girl anymore.

Lets see:

• Many American girls shame their men into getting a overpriced apartment/house so the they can move in stay RENT FREE.

• American dinner and movie for 2 will set you back about 120 bucks.

• American girls expect gifts and dinner at fancy restaurants for their birthdays, Christmas, Valentines day, as well as other "special" occasions.

• American girls expect their men to drive luxury cars or expensive trucks.

• Everywhere you go out on the town American women expect their tabs to be paid for (ie. hotel fare, gas, drinks, entrance fees, food, souvenirs).

• Some American girls expect you to pay their phone bills, car notes, or tuition fees.

• Young American girls expect their men to wear the latest expensive clothing fashions.

And guess what? You can do all this and STILL get cheated on. It happen to a FEW guys I knew. One guy I know still walks around 15+ years later still bothered by it.
Last edited by NorthAmericanguy on September 5th, 2011, 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
ViperVenom wrote:
Actually, the exact same argument has been made here for going abroad. The USA is only 5% of the world's population. Why limit yourself to high cost/low quality women here when there are billions of women outside of the country that are a much better bargain?

If you stay here, you are cutting out 95% of the dating pool. Doesn't sound smart, does it?
would you fork up 1500$ on air fare ticket + hotel costs+ foot costs+ misc costs just to score with girls?

You should go abroad for the sake of traveling, and the novelty of seeing new places. WIth an added bonus of sex tourism. Don't travel abroad just for the sole purpose of meeeting girls. If this is your purpose, you will have to marry them so that they can get a visa (which you will lose half your assets to her if she divorces you)
And even if you do hook up with women here, there are tons of psycological issues you are going to have to deal with. Not as much in other countries.
Have you ever thought about screening women? Screening to see if she's mentally stable.

Of all of the AW i've dated, most of them were mentally stable, and self sufficient women. Some were bitchy/mentally unstable but most of them were pretty sweet and normal. They weren't feminists/bitchy to me.

You have mentally unstable women in ALL countries, not just the USA. Although you might find more bratty girls in the USA, you will probably find more gold digger girls in Russia too. and vice versa
Hey dickwad, you are making an issue, saying that you will spend a lot of money to go overseas and find women.

Have you ever thought about how much it costs to marry an American woman? Hell, how much money did you waste at those stupid bars with those dumb whores you got your faggot photo with?

Something tells me that you are not exactly a very logical man. In the long run, marrying a foreign woman is a hell of a lot cheaper than marrying an American woman, especially since you are far less likely to divorce and pay out a shit load of money in alimony.
Hell, it's not even cheap to DATE an American girl anymore.

Lets see:

• Many American girls shame their men into getting a overpriced apartment/house so the they can move in stay RENT FREE.

• American dinner and movie for 2 will set you back about 120 bucks.

• American girls expect gifts and dinner at fancy restaurants for their birthdays, Christmas, Valentines day, as well as other "special" occasions.

• American girls expect their men to drive luxury cars or expensive trucks.

• Everywhere you go out on the town American women expect their tabs to be paid for (ie. hotel fare, gas, drinks, entrance fees, food, souvenirs).

• Some American girls expect you to pay their phone bills, car notes, or tuition fees.

• Young American girls expect their men to wear the latest expensive clothing fashions.
Yes, American women are extremely high demand while offering little in return. American women are like an overpriced product that will break in 1 or 2 years. Who wants to buy such a product like that?

So why would anyone want to date or marry such high demand bitches like this? Kick these f***ing whores to the curb where they belong. American women think they are the best women on earth, but the reality is the exact opposite.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

One point I want to focus on

Post by AmericanInMexico »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Of all the points you mentioned, this is the one I wanted to focus on specifically. After having lived in Mexico off and on for over two years now, I have noticed that the "special" occasions in Mexico are fewer than in the United States. However, the special occasions are usually group special occasions, such as weddings, baptisms, quinceañeras (a Latin American tradition where a girl celebrates her 15th birthday), etc.

At these occasions, the person/persons being celebrated do get the attention they deserve, but the night isn't all about them and them alone like it is in the United States. It's about everyone having a good time and socializing with lots of people (while eating good food too!). I love going to weddings, baptisms, and quinceañeras in Mexico.

No Mexican girl I have ever dated has expected anything huge on her birthday, Christmas, or Valentine's Day. I have also never once taken a girl to any fancy restaurants; most of them prefer going with me to the taco stand with several of her friends. That's another thing about dating in Mexico; one-on-one "dates" are rare; usually the couple goes out with friends rather than just the two of them alone.

I love the sense of community that exists in Mexico.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

AW are trash, they know that they're only good for sex and that's about it. No other purpose

They need manginas but at the same time they'll loathe them because it's unnatural for a real woman to truly love manginas. They're so confused in what they desire, that ONE man can't live up to what she wants which is...... everything.

What's the point of marrying her, if eventually she'll lust for someone else. She holds not only sex but legal jurisdiction over you. It's pointless to treat AW as equals since they're just children in mentality.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Re: One point I want to focus on

AmericanInMexico wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:

I've noticed that also. In all the different countries I've been to, there was always a sense of community, but in America, there is no community at all. Everyone is living their own isolated lives, and don't even know their own neighbors. It's really sick, actually.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

well-informed wrote:AW are trash, they know that they're only good for sex and that's about it. No other purpose

They need manginas but at the same time they'll loathe them because it's unnatural for a real woman to truly love manginas. They're so confused in what they desire, that ONE man can't live up to what she wants which is...... everything.

What's the point of marrying her, if eventually she'll lust for someone else. She holds not only sex but legal jurisdiction over you. It's pointless to treat AW as equals since they're just children in mentality.
Damn right! American women are completely f***ed in the head, the ONLY good thing about them is that they are easy to have casual sex with.

Don't treat American women like equals, and don't treat them like human beings. Treat them like the garbage that they are and KICK THEM TO THE CURB, in the words of the famous "Zero Tolerance Man".

Well-informed, I think you will like the following blog, he hates American women even more than I do:

http://nomarriages.wordpress.com/

Read the book online
Download the book
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: One point I want to focus on

AmericanInMexico wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Of all the points you mentioned, this is the one I wanted to focus on specifically. After having lived in Mexico off and on for over two years now, I have noticed that the "special" occasions in Mexico are fewer than in the United States. However, the special occasions are usually group special occasions, such as weddings, baptisms, quinceañeras (a Latin American tradition where a girl celebrates her 15th birthday), etc.

At these occasions, the person/persons being celebrated do get the attention they deserve, but the night isn't all about them and them alone like it is in the United States. It's about everyone having a good time and socializing with lots of people (while eating good food too!). I love going to weddings, baptisms, and quinceañeras in Mexico.

No Mexican girl I have ever dated has expected anything huge on her birthday, Christmas, or Valentine's Day. I have also never once taken a girl to any fancy restaurants; most of them prefer going with me to the taco stand with several of her friends. That's another thing about dating in Mexico; one-on-one "dates" are rare; usually the couple goes out with friends rather than just the two of them alone.

I agree with you. I use to live with a Mexican family for 3 years and became part of their family. I LOVED going to their birthdays or family gatherings because EVERYBODY had fun and nobody necessarily received more attention than others, contrast to, like you said, American gatherings were everybody is expected to kiss the ass of the person being celebrated, and the celebrated person has free reign to be a ungrateful *itch to capture even more attention.

Anyhow, this is it right here: This is for real: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7Bd0AkxSLQ
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

well-informed wrote:
So true, here is a sample story for all you lurkers: http://www.chatcheaters.com/forums/show ... hp?t=25212
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
well-informed wrote:
So true, here is a sample story for all you lurkers: http://www.chatcheaters.com/forums/show ... hp?t=25212
What country was that whore from? It never mentioned it, in the story.

Anyway, these men are complete f***ing pussies. They practically deserve it. If they had any dignity or balls, they would have KICKED THE BITCH TO THE CURB when they found out she was cheating. Better to be alone than to live with a whore.

God, I am really disgusted at what faggot manginas most of these western men are, they have no balls at all. If this happened in a muslim society, the man would kill his wife. These men have no f***ing balls, so they deserve this shit.

Read the book online
Download the book
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Mr. Rambo...

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
well-informed wrote:

Anyway, these men are complete f***ing pussies. They practically deserve it. If they had any dignity or balls, they would have KICKED THE BITCH TO THE CURB when they found out she was cheating. Better to be alone than to live with a whore.

God, I am really disgusted at what faggot manginas most of these western men are, they have no balls at all. If this happened in a muslim society, the man would kill his wife. These men have no f***ing balls, so they deserve this shit.
Logic says you are very right, and I agree with logic (ergo, I say that you are very correct), but don't you think that what you just said is just a tad bit harsh? Don't get me wrong; I agree with you 100%.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
well-informed wrote:

+1

As far as what country, I'm not sure, but you can sign up and post so you can ask him....
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Re: Mr. Rambo...

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:
well-informed wrote:

Logic says you are very right, and I agree with logic (ergo, I say that you are very correct), but don't you think that what you just said is just a tad bit harsh? Don't get me wrong; I agree with you 100%.
Okay yea, it was a little harsh, but still, I am f***ing sick of these p***y men who let women do this shit to them. If these men weren't such f***ing pussies in the first place, the woman would never dare to cheat on them.

Read the book online
Download the book
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: Mr. Rambo...

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:
well-informed wrote:

You figure, there must have been a reason why in Western Asia men stoned their women. It looks barbaric in our eyes because we live in such a rich culture full of abundance which gives us the ability (or a cushion) to tolerate bad behavior.

But you figure, if you're a small tribe in a remote area and you need to count on your mate only to find that she betrayed you, well..... ... You just got to end that (literally) because she would be a burden on everybody else, and possibly she has bad genes that you don't want passed down the family line.