You guys are a bunch of Whiny little kids

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Re: Mr. Rambo...

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:
well-informed wrote:
What's the point of marrying her, if eventually she'll lust for someone else. She holds not only sex but legal jurisdiction over you. It's pointless to treat AW as equals since they're just children in mentality.
So true, here is a sample story for all you lurkers: http://www.chatcheaters.com/forums/show ... hp?t=25212
What country was that whore from? It never mentioned it, in the story.

Anyway, these men are complete f***ing pussies. They practically deserve it. If they had any dignity or balls, they would have KICKED THE BITCH TO THE CURB when they found out she was cheating. Better to be alone than to live with a whore.

God, I am really disgusted at what faggot manginas most of these western men are, they have no balls at all. If this happened in a muslim society, the man would kill his wife. These men have no f***ing balls, so they deserve this shit.
Logic says you are very right, and I agree with logic (ergo, I say that you are very correct), but don't you think that what you just said is just a tad bit harsh? Don't get me wrong; I agree with you 100%.
Okay yea, it was a little harsh, but still, I am f***ing sick of these p***y men who let women do this shit to them. If these men weren't such f***ing pussies in the first place, the woman would never dare to cheat on them.

I agree with you fully though. I am a good guy, but I would not take any crap like this... After all, if a woman did that to me just once, I'd throw her under the bus (figuratively speaking, of course). Do you agree with a man giving a woman like that another chance, or would you personally kick her to the curb the first time (one strike and you're out as opposed to three strikes and you're out)?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
jcris7
Freshman Poster

Re: One point I want to focus on

Post by jcris7 »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
I agree with you. I use to live with a Mexican family for 3 years and became part of their family. I LOVED going to their birthdays or family gatherings because EVERYBODY had fun and nobody necessarily received more attention than others, contrast to, like you said, American gatherings were everybody is expected to kiss the ass of the person being celebrated, and the celebrated person has free reign to be a ungrateful *itch to capture even more attention.

NorthAmericanguy you are SUPER AWESOME! That is such a dead on accurate assessment of a majority of American women. That's exactly what happened with my my older brother and his "classic" Caucasian AW wife. She is from Miami (is a dancer like him), super stuck up, a total snotty bitch and very unstable. She treats him like shit, is abusive and controls him through anger, passive aggressive bitching and nagging. When you date and marry someone in the same line of work, things can get competitive, which it does between them. He foolishly bends over backwards for her - breakfast in bed...expensive wining and dining...$10k wedding ring. His marriage is HELL ON EARTH. They came over to our place for Thanksgiving of last year to celebrate their wedding vows. She felt not enough attention was placed on them, which was later revealed to us by my brother. And we have a BIG family; she doesn't come from one. So the reality is you're not going to receive 100% of the limelight throughout the course of the get-together. So what did she do? In the kitchen in front of other guests she broke down - "I've never felt so uncomfortable in my entire life!" She stormed out of the house, and my brother was speechless. She never came back that evening. And to add insult to injury - it just so happened to be my grandfather's last Thanksgiving too - he passed from an aggressive form of cancer shortly after New Years. She didn't do the gracious thing and remove herself and say thank you to the host (my grandmother). I wanted to strangle that bitch for being so rude, insulting and unappreciative for all the efforts to put the whole dinner together.

Another story to share about her that reaffirms that if attention is not 100% on her -- she goes bezerk. One year on the day of their "got together" anniversary (this was before they were married), my brother went to play a round of golf with a friend he hadn't seen in YEARS. I saw this go down when he returned. He had a nice gift basket of wine and cheese for her and said "Happy Anniversary hun! Where do you want to go for dinner tonight?" Instead of saying thank you, she stormed off in anger and crying, left the house and walked up the street. I felt like going John Candy in Planes Trains and Automobiles on her - "Boy you're an ungrateful jackass!" If I had the wisdom then that I do now about AW, I probably would have, in defense of my brother.
"Women age like milk; Men age like wine." - Tom Leykis
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:
well-informed wrote:
What's the point of marrying her, if eventually she'll lust for someone else. She holds not only sex but legal jurisdiction over you. It's pointless to treat AW as equals since they're just children in mentality.
So true, here is a sample story for all you lurkers: http://www.chatcheaters.com/forums/show ... hp?t=25212

Anyway, these men are complete f***ing pussies. They practically deserve it. If they had any dignity or balls, they would have KICKED THE BITCH TO THE CURB when they found out she was cheating. Better to be alone than to live with a whore.

God, I am really disgusted at what faggot manginas most of these western men are, they have no balls at all. If this happened in a muslim society, the man would kill his wife. These men have no f***ing balls, so they deserve this shit.
Logic says you are very right, and I agree with logic (ergo, I say that you are very correct), but don't you think that what you just said is just a tad bit harsh? Don't get me wrong; I agree with you 100%.
You figure, there must have been a reason why in Western Asia men stoned their women. It looks barbaric in our eyes because we live in such a rich culture full of abundance which gives us the ability (or a cushion) to tolerate bad behavior.

But you figure, if you're a small tribe in a remote area and you need to count on your mate only to find that she betrayed you, well..... ... You just got to end that (literally) because she would be a burden on everybody else, and possibly she has bad genes that you don't want passed down the family line.
Or another theory is that perhaps these men were such cave-men alpha male types, that for a woman to cheat on them was such a huge hit to their ego, that the only reaction they could possibly think of was to just kill her.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote: So true, here is a sample story for all you lurkers: http://www.chatcheaters.com/forums/show ... hp?t=25212

Okay yea, it was a little harsh, but still, I am f***ing sick of these p***y men who let women do this shit to them. If these men weren't such f***ing pussies in the first place, the woman would never dare to cheat on them.

I agree with you fully though. I am a good guy, but I would not take any crap like this... After all, if a woman did that to me just once, I'd throw her under the bus (figuratively speaking, of course). Do you agree with a man giving a woman like that another chance, or would you personally kick her to the curb the first time (one strike and you're out as opposed to three strikes and you're out)?
If a woman cheated on me, I could never look at her with respect again. I could only view her as a whore, after that. So, I would have really no choice but to kick her to the f***ing curb.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Re: One point I want to focus on

jcris7 wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:
I agree with you. I use to live with a Mexican family for 3 years and became part of their family. I LOVED going to their birthdays or family gatherings because EVERYBODY had fun and nobody necessarily received more attention than others, contrast to, like you said, American gatherings were everybody is expected to kiss the ass of the person being celebrated, and the celebrated person has free reign to be a ungrateful *itch to capture even more attention.

NorthAmericanguy you are SUPER AWESOME! That is such a dead on accurate assessment of a majority of American women. That's exactly what happened with my my older brother and his "classic" Caucasian AW wife. She is from Miami (is a dancer like him), super stuck up, a total snotty bitch and very unstable. She treats him like shit, is abusive and controls him through anger, passive aggressive bitching and nagging. When you date and marry someone in the same line of work, things can get competitive, which it does between them. He foolishly bends over backwards for her - breakfast in bed...expensive wining and dining...$10k wedding ring. His marriage is HELL ON EARTH. They came over to our place for Thanksgiving of last year to celebrate their wedding vows. She felt not enough attention was placed on them, which was later revealed to us by my brother. And we have a BIG family; she doesn't come from one. So the reality is you're not going to receive 100% of the limelight throughout the course of the get-together. So what did she do? In the kitchen in front of other guests she broke down - "I've never felt so uncomfortable in my entire life!" She stormed out of the house, and my brother was speechless. She never came back that evening. And to add insult to injury - it just so happened to be my grandfather's last Thanksgiving too - he passed from an aggressive form of cancer shortly after New Years. She didn't do the gracious thing and remove herself and say thank you to the host (my grandmother). I wanted to strangle that bitch for being so rude, insulting and unappreciative for all the efforts to put the whole dinner together.

Another story to share about her that reaffirms that if attention is not 100% on her -- she goes bezerk. One year on the day of their "got together" anniversary (this was before they were married), my brother went to play a round of golf with a friend he hadn't seen in YEARS. I saw this go down when he returned. He had a nice gift basket of wine and cheese for her and said "Happy Anniversary hun! Where do you want to go for dinner tonight?" Instead of saying thank you, she stormed off in anger and crying, left the house and walked up the street. I felt like going John Candy in Planes Trains and Automobiles on her - "Boy you're an ungrateful jackass!" If I had the wisdom then that I do now about AW, I probably would have, in defense of my brother.
Great stories, thanks for sharing. American women are just a bunch of ungrateful little brats. Treat them like the garbage they are and kick them to the curb!

Read the book online
Download the book
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

ViperVenom wrote: would you fork up 1500$ on air fare ticket + hotel costs+ foot costs+ misc costs just to score with girls?
That is the cost of one night with a high-end hooker. It is also much less than the cost of what you need to impress AW, with a expensive car and expensive clothing, etc. Plus you are likely to end up with a much better quality person.

When you add up the entire dating>wedding>marriage costs, $1,500 is so miniscule, it is more like a rounding error.

I would gladly pay $1,500 to meet someone that simply likes me for me, and not have to play some bullshit "game". At my salary, that $1,500 is about 16 hours of work. Do you really expect 16 hours of time spent learning about "game" is gonna score you the supermodel quality women you can get in Russia for practically nothing?
If this is your purpose, you will have to marry them so that they can get a visa (which you will lose half your assets to her if she divorces you)
My plan is to live in her country. That will make my living expenses much lower, and make it so she isn't contaminated by other AW.
Have you ever thought about screening women? Screening to see if she's mentally stable.
Problem is that women here have perfected hiding their mental issues to an art form. Most guys don't find out about it until a few years into marriage.
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

You insist on sucking the dicks of these scum-sucking American women, and if you are happy with that, then fine.
I think we just found the root cause of your problems with AW! Women don't have dicks. :lol:
ViperVenom
Freshman Poster

Post by ViperVenom »

That is the cost of one night with a high-end hooker. It is also much less than the cost of what you need to impress AW, with a expensive car and expensive clothing, etc. Plus you are likely to end up with a much better quality person.

When you add up the entire dating>wedding>marriage costs, $1,500 is so miniscule, it is more like a rounding error.

I would gladly pay $1,500 to meet someone that simply likes me for me, and not have to play some bullshit "game". At my salary, that $1,500 is about 16 hours of work. Do you really expect 16 hours of time spent learning about "game" is gonna score you the supermodel quality women you can get in Russia for practically nothing?
no it's not. I've f***ed girls in which i barely spent any money on. WHY? because she likes me for me. She liked my personality/confidence. I didn't have to use money to impress AW. if you are confident enough, have a good personality. Majority of AW will like you.

My plan is to live in her country. That will make my living expenses much lower, and make it so she isn't contaminated by other AW.
unless you have passive income, and a visa for more than 1 year, it's really hard to stay abroad. Not to mention, majority of other countries don't pay close enough to that of the USA. Good luck making it abroad. A minimum wage 8$ an hour job makes more money than a good job in the philippines/russia.

Problem is that women here have perfected hiding their mental issues to an art form. Most guys don't find out about it until a few years into marriage.
of all the women i've dated, majority of them didn't have any mental problems. Maybe you were meeting the wrong women? maybe you weren't screening enough?

despite all that, i don't like your self-defeating mindset in all of this.
ViperVenom
Freshman Poster

Post by ViperVenom »

sorry to hear this story.

I've dated women who had these anger problems. What i did was, i put my foot down and enforced my boundaries. It seems like the woman had all the power in this relationship, hence she took advantage of your brother. He lost his power, and eventually the woman was acting up. This goes with every woman in the world. no matter how nice the woman is, if you lose your power in the relationship, she will mess with your boundaries.
ViperVenom
Freshman Poster

Post by ViperVenom »

1. What exactly does an American woman mean when she calls a man a creep?
it means, you are socially awkward. Hence you felt uncomfortable when you met her. It means you were giving a bad vibe and you are showing off your insecurities. This is the #1 major turn off. Majority of guys who lack experience with women tend to be creepy. this can easily be fixed with confidence.
2. How can an American man avoid being called a creep and still get an American woman? In other words, what are non-creepy ways to get an American woman THAT ACTUALLY WORK?
by being confident. By not caring what ppl think of you. By not having negative beliefs. By being positive.
3. Why has no Mexican woman ever called me a creep?
maybe you feel more comfortable around them. But when you go to america, you gave off a creepy vibe. If you treated mexican woman, the same as AW, maybe they would all treat you the same.

Keep this in your mind, you cannot bullshit your vibe.
4. For all your emphasis on "game", why is game totally unnecessary in Mexico?
i never put any emphasis on "game". I'm not a PUA faggot. You were probably using some sort of "game" when you were in mexico. Maybe you felt more comfortable in mexico? If you are feeling comfortable, then ppl will treat you better.
5. Why is it that despite being a so-called "third world country", the quality of women is better in Mexico? (ie dress and act like women, aren't obese, have feminine hair styles, very friendly, and most of all, AREN'T AFRAID THAT ALL MEN ARE POTENTIAL RAPISTS!)
this is your opinion.

if I talked to you in person for a few hours. I can probably pin point all of the creepy things you are doing that turns AW women off. the reason why you have more success with mexican women is because you don't have a negative pre-conceived notion against them.

Fact is, i don't have problems dating women in general(mexican/AW/asian/etc etc). maybe you are treating women(particularly AW) the wrong way. If you weren't so insecure around AW and had more confidence around them, maybe you wouldn't have a problem with women in general.
ViperVenom
Freshman Poster

Post by ViperVenom »

Hell, it's not even cheap to DATE an American girl anymore.

Lets see:

• Many American girls shame their men into getting a overpriced apartment/house so the they can move in stay RENT FREE.

• American dinner and movie for 2 will set you back about 120 bucks.

• American girls expect gifts and dinner at fancy restaurants for their birthdays, Christmas, Valentines day, as well as other "special" occasions.

• American girls expect their men to drive luxury cars or expensive trucks.

• Everywhere you go out on the town American women expect their tabs to be paid for (ie. hotel fare, gas, drinks, entrance fees, food, souvenirs).

• Some American girls expect you to pay their phone bills, car notes, or tuition fees.

• Young American girls expect their men to wear the latest expensive clothing fashions.

And guess what? You can do all this and STILL get cheated on. It happen to a FEW guys I knew. One guy I know still walks around 15+ years later still bothered by it.
wow, i don't have any of those stuff, and i score with AW girls on a daily basis.

i'm not rich, i'm not tall, i don't have to pay for much to go on dates. and i get sex.

hmmmmmmm, you and your negativity.

PS. you are probably better looking than me, taller than me, have more money than me.

all of what you said are just excuses
ViperVenom
Freshman Poster

Post by ViperVenom »

Also, exceptions do not make the rule. Just because some AW are not awful does not mean that most are not (they do have some well-documented psychological deficiencies which I have not found nearly as often among FW). It's a numbers game. You only have so much time to chase women.
this is your belief. You are making up bullshit statistics on what general AW are. If you think majority of AW are bitches, then you will believe it. You will find every evidence to support your beliefs.

not all AW women are awful, there are some bad eggs out there but most are generally nice to me. WHY? because they like my confidence and personality. THey aren't nice to you because you are probably creepy/weird/negative. So stop making up all these bullshit statistics. It's VERY subjective on the person. If you are creepy/weird/negative then of course you will get treated like shit, not just by AW, but in general.
I disagree about the 'creepy' and 'negativity' thing. AW are often nebulous in what they mean by 'creepy'. Also, serial killer Ted Bundy (who killed women) got tons of letters from AW's. Same with Australian mass murderer Martin Bryant. Isn't a serial killer one of the most inherently creepy, negative people around?
some women like bad boys. Ted bundy wasn't creepy by any means, he was charismatic, it's not until he killed you that it was too late. IF ted bundy was creepy, then he would easily repel women before he even got close to them.
I also feel that such terms change from culture to culture. What is considered to be a 'positive' person in America may be considered an overconfident moron elsewhere. A 'negative' American man may seem positively chipper in other places, or simply 'realistic'.

For personal disclosure, Australian women have never called me 'negative', just 'weird' (not that they were able to tell me why, but anyway).
again, you are making up arbitrary rules on what societies standards are.
As for these women in those photos, where did you meet them? Where were those photos taken? Were you intimate with those girls, or just 'friends' like Winston?
A few of them, i invited on a date. I met some of them through friends, or at college campuses, or through cold approach

If you don't like us criticising AW, then by all means, feel free to move on. It would certainly be more fruitful than trying to change the opinions of a bunch of guys hardened by bad experiences through shaming language (i.e - you're negative etc.).
see what i mean? Your ego is so big that it prevents you from succeeding. You have so much negative limiting beliefs, that it's impossible for you to change your mind about things. Have you realized that there are thousands of not so good looking men who succeed with AW? Are you aware that millions of men get treated Good by AW? (probably not as good looking as you too). All they have is confidence.

1) You don't have to spend that much.
2) Over the long run, you will pay for associating with AW to at least some extent - financially, emotionally, etc. True, meeting FW entails some immediate financial costs, but at least you're cutting your chances of financial and emotional ruin.
3) Tell us more about your experiences with FW. Those would interest us more than your experiences with AW.
non-domestic tickets are expensive.

my experiences with FW are very similar to that of AW. If i was creepy then they treat me like shit. if I was cool/confident/calm then they treat me better. I don't see any particular pattern.

PS. i've lived in SF/SD/LA. I meet foreign women all the time from my university, i don't see a pattern at all. Some AW are nice to me, some aren't. Some FW are nice to me, some aren't.

i've also lived abroad for business school in barcelona for 6 months...., Spanyard women seems the same from AW. Some spanyard women rejected me, some didn't. I got as much success with AW than Spanyard women. I've also traveled to the UK, and i don't see any difference at all. Some were nice to me, some weren't. I still succeeded non-the-less.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

ViperVenom wrote:
Also, exceptions do not make the rule. Just because some AW are not awful does not mean that most are not (they do have some well-documented psychological deficiencies which I have not found nearly as often among FW). It's a numbers game. You only have so much time to chase women.
this is your belief. You are making up bullshit statistics on what general AW are. If you think majority of AW are bitches, then you will believe it. You will find every evidence to support your beliefs.

not all AW women are awful, there are some bad eggs out there but most are generally nice to me. WHY? because they like my confidence and personality. THey aren't nice to you because you are probably creepy/weird/negative. So stop making up all these bullshit statistics. It's VERY subjective on the person. If you are creepy/weird/negative then of course you will get treated like shit, not just by AW, but in general.
Oh boy, more shaming language. You completely ignored what I wrote for the most part, didn't you?

I said that no Australian woman has called me creepy/negative. Also, if they hate on me for being 'weird', rather than hating on me for perfectly valid reasons (i.e - being a necrophiliac, for example), doesn't that highlight their bigotry?

There are some more stories I would like to tell you. In my university, I have spoken to Malaysian, Norwegian and Lithuanian girls in the past. The last of them thanked me for having a conversation with her. The second thanked me for complimenting her and showing interest in her (though she admitted she had a boyfriend). None of them harangued me for being 'weird' the way an Anglo girl would and they thought it was ridiculous when I brought that up.

As for Anglo girls, when ever I have behaved the exact same way, our conversations have either become tense, they have said things about me behind my back or they only talk to me if they want something off me. This applies to Canadian girls, BTW. Anglo girls also tense up or react negatively to compliments if they are not already attracted to you, as well. I remember this from my primary school days.

Here are some 'bullshit' statistics: http://www.happierabroad.com/Research.htm
some women like bad boys. Ted bundy wasn't creepy by any means, he was charismatic, it's not until he killed you that it was too late. IF ted bundy was creepy, then he would easily repel women before he even got close to them
Both he and Bryant received love letters in prison, when their inherent creepiness and negativity were well-established.

Also tell me this - if it is only 'some women' that like 'bad boys', then why are there so many single, unmarried mothers, or older yet very jaded women? Simply because they sought out these player types who didn't give a damn for anything but themselves and their own orgasms.
Um...no I'm not. You're the one who is doing that here. You think that just because American society is one way, that all other societies (and hence their women) are the same. Anyone who thinks that Malaysian society is the exact same as American society is utterly deluded (I know, my mum is a Malaysian - she does not behave like an AW).

Different cultures breed different personalities. Anyone who has been overseas can attest to this.

Another anecdote - I had a crush on this Australian girl who was raised in Thailand. Why? Even back in 2008 (I was very different back then), I could sense that she was just 'different' to the Australian girls she was friends with. She was more patient, tolerant and carried herself in a feminine manner. She was probably the only person there who actually seemed to care about my well-being (she doted on me constantly during class).
A few of them, i invited on a date. I met some of them through friends, or at college campuses, or through cold approach
The first one is believable (even AW are willing to be 'friends' with Asian men, like Winston), the second one could be under the right circumstances, but I'm skeptical of the third.
see what i mean? Your ego is so big that it prevents you from succeeding. You have so much negative limiting beliefs, that it's impossible for you to change your mind about things. Have you realized that there are thousands of not so good looking men who succeed with AW? Are you aware that millions of men get treated Good by AW? (probably not as good looking as you too). All they have is confidence.
Thanks for the pep talk.

However, I'm not that interested in succeeding with AW. I'm also happy with the success that I have had with FW (not unlimited, but still much better than with AW, nonetheless). So my 'ego' is not preventing me from obtaining what I am looking for (though my lack of money and my relative youth could be).
As an American, there is more than one way to meet FW if you wanted (couch surfing, etc.). Australians don't really have this option, for obvious reasons.
my experiences with FW are very similar to that of AW. If i was creepy then they treat me like shit. if I was cool/confident/calm then they treat me better. I don't see any particular pattern.
I don't believe that you would truly know when you're being creepy and cool/confident. I certainly don't; I've never changed my behaviour. Nobody consciously behaves in a 'creepy' way around women unless they deliberately want to scare them, whatever that means.
PS. i've lived in SF/SD/LA. I meet foreign women all the time from my university, i don't see a pattern at all. Some AW are nice to me, some aren't. Some FW are nice to me, some aren't.
Same here. I have noticed a pattern, imagine that...
i've also lived abroad for business school in barcelona for 6 months...., Spanyard women seems the same from AW. Some spanyard women rejected me, some didn't. I got as much success with AW than Spanyard women. I've also traveled to the UK, and i don't see any difference at all. Some were nice to me, some weren't. I still succeeded non-the-less.
There's no real difference between American and British women; that's been widely attested on here already (hence why I use the term Anglo women, not American women).

There is some difference between Spanish women and AW, but not as large as in other places.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Hook wrote:
ViperVenom wrote: would you fork up 1500$ on air fare ticket + hotel costs+ foot costs+ misc costs just to score with girls?

If this is your purpose, you will have to marry them so that they can get a visa (which you will lose half your assets to her if she divorces you)
Have you ever thought about screening women? Screening to see if she's mentally stable.
You expressed everything I was trying to say. In the long run, foreign women are MUCH CHEAPER than American women, and are MUCH MORE HIGH QUALITY.

So, why would anyone go for an American woman nowadays, considering this? American women are overpriced and low class. Whereas foreign women are affordable AND high quality.

Really, any sensible man would see no choice, the only sensible choice is the foreign woman.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

DaRick wrote:
ViperVenom wrote:

Oh boy, more shaming language. You completely ignored what I wrote for the most part, didn't you?

I said that no Australian woman has called me creepy/negative. Also, if they hate on me for being 'weird', rather than hating on me for perfectly valid reasons (i.e - being a necrophiliac, for example), doesn't that highlight their bigotry?

There are some more stories I would like to tell you. In my university, I have spoken to Malaysian, Norwegian and Lithuanian girls in the past. The last of them thanked me for having a conversation with her. The second thanked me for complimenting her and showing interest in her (though she admitted she had a boyfriend). None of them harangued me for being 'weird' the way an Anglo girl would and they thought it was ridiculous when I brought that up.

As for Anglo girls, when ever I have behaved the exact same way, our conversations have either become tense, they have said things about me behind my back or they only talk to me if they want something off me. This applies to Canadian girls, BTW. Anglo girls also tense up or react negatively to compliments if they are not already attracted to you, as well. I remember this from my primary school days.

Here are some 'bullshit' statistics: http://www.happierabroad.com/Research.htm
some women like bad boys. Ted bundy wasn't creepy by any means, he was charismatic, it's not until he killed you that it was too late. IF ted bundy was creepy, then he would easily repel women before he even got close to them
Both he and Bryant received love letters in prison, when their inherent creepiness and negativity were well-established.

Also tell me this - if it is only 'some women' that like 'bad boys', then why are there so many single, unmarried mothers, or older yet very jaded women? Simply because they sought out these player types who didn't give a damn for anything but themselves and their own orgasms.
Um...no I'm not. You're the one who is doing that here. You think that just because American society is one way, that all other societies (and hence their women) are the same. Anyone who thinks that Malaysian society is the exact same as American society is utterly deluded (I know, my mum is a Malaysian - she does not behave like an AW).

Different cultures breed different personalities. Anyone who has been overseas can attest to this.

Another anecdote - I had a crush on this Australian girl who was raised in Thailand. Why? Even back in 2008 (I was very different back then), I could sense that she was just 'different' to the Australian girls she was friends with. She was more patient, tolerant and carried herself in a feminine manner. She was probably the only person there who actually seemed to care about my well-being (she doted on me constantly during class).
The first one is believable (even AW are willing to be 'friends' with Asian men, like Winston), the second one could be under the right circumstances, but I'm skeptical of the third.
Thanks for the pep talk.

However, I'm not that interested in succeeding with AW. I'm also happy with the success that I have had with FW (not unlimited, but still much better than with AW, nonetheless). So my 'ego' is not preventing me from obtaining what I am looking for (though my lack of money and my relative youth could be).
As an American, there is more than one way to meet FW if you wanted (couch surfing, etc.). Australians don't really have this option, for obvious reasons.
I don't believe that you would truly know when you're being creepy and cool/confident. I certainly don't; I've never changed my behaviour. Nobody consciously behaves in a 'creepy' way around women unless they deliberately want to scare them, whatever that means.
Same here. I have noticed a pattern, imagine that...
There's no real difference between American and British women; that's been widely attested on here already (hence why I use the term Anglo women, not American women).

There is some difference between Spanish women and AW, but not as large as in other places.
dude, this Viper guy's a f***ing faggot mangina. Of course he is going to parrot the same bullshit shaming language, because he himself is essentially a woman. This is what is known as a mangina. A pussified, emasculated loser man.

And you are 100 percent correct that different cultures breed different types of people. If this f***ing idiot Viper thinks that all cultures are the same, he's obviously never been outside of America and was some idiot who was born and raised in America.

This guy sounds like a complete fucktard, why are you guys feeding this troll?

Read the book online
Download the book