Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


You guys are a bunch of Whiny little kids

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby DaRick » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:08 am

dude, this Viper guy's a f***ing faggot mangina. Of course he is going to parrot the same bullshit shaming language, because he himself is essentially a woman. This is what is known as a mangina. A pussified, emasculated loser man.

And you are 100 percent correct that different cultures breed different types of people. If this f***ing idiot Viper thinks that all cultures are the same, he's obviously never been outside of America and was some idiot who was born and raised in America.

This guy sounds like a complete fucktard, why are you guys feeding this troll?


You're right; I should really stop. There's no getting through to him.
DaRick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:59 am
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, AUS







Postby Winston » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:33 am

Viper,
I have a few questions for you.

1. I've met hundreds of AW online since 1996 when I started using AOL. Many of them complimented my personality and liked it a lot. They found me sincere, intelligent, funny, likable, etc. However, when they saw my picture and saw that I was Asian (it was a very nice picture of me too) they immediately lost interest. Same as if they were to meet me in person. This happened hundreds of times. 95 percent of AW lost interest in me as soon as they saw a good looking pic of me. (Btw, this good looking pic of me was an actor's headshot taken by a professional photographer in San Francisco who worked with Don Johnson, star of Miami Vice)

Now, how does your theory that our dating problem is all about lack of confidence, negative attitude, being creepy, and limiting beliefs, rather than about looks, account for the above?

2. If white women are not racist toward Asian males, as you claim, then how come 95 percent of the white AW on Match.com, and even on ElenasModels.com, write "white/caucasian" under racial preferences in their profile?

3. Rather than showing us pics of you with girls in clubs (who could be strippers), why don't you show us pics of you with AW in the bedroom or in your living room or dining room? That would be better evidence that you had an intimate relationship with them and were able to take them out of the club.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23594
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:14 am

Winston wrote:
2. If white women are not racist toward Asian males, as you claim, then how come 95 percent of the white AW on Match.com, and even on ElenasModels.com, write "white/caucasian" under racial preferences in their profile?


I can testify that white women are racist as f**k towards asian women. Simple reason why? They are JEALOUS of them. Asian women are much more feminine than white women, and it really pisses white women off when they see white men going for asian girls.

As for white women being racist towards asian men, I think white women are racist towards anything asian, whether it's male or female. I've only seen like 1 or 2 white girls with asian guys, whereas on the other hand, I've seen 1000s of white guys with asian girls.

Seems that no one really wants white women. Of course they are so arrogant they will try to turn it around and say it is the men's fault, but the reality is, white women are horrible monsters from hell.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Re: One point I want to focus on

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:24 pm

jcris7 wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:
I agree with you. I use to live with a Mexican family for 3 years and became part of their family. I LOVED going to their birthdays or family gatherings because EVERYBODY had fun and nobody necessarily received more attention than others, contrast to, like you said, American gatherings were everybody is expected to kiss the ass of the person being celebrated, and the celebrated person has free reign to be a ungrateful *itch to capture even more attention.




NorthAmericanguy you are SUPER AWESOME! That is such a dead on accurate assessment of a majority of American women. That's exactly what happened with my my older brother and his "classic" Caucasian AW wife. She is from Miami (is a dancer like him), super stuck up, a total snotty bitch and very unstable. She treats him like shit, is abusive and controls him through anger, passive aggressive bitching and nagging. When you date and marry someone in the same line of work, things can get competitive, which it does between them. He foolishly bends over backwards for her - breakfast in bed...expensive wining and dining...$10k wedding ring. His marriage is HELL ON EARTH. They came over to our place for Thanksgiving of last year to celebrate their wedding vows. She felt not enough attention was placed on them, which was later revealed to us by my brother. And we have a BIG family; she doesn't come from one. So the reality is you're not going to receive 100% of the limelight throughout the course of the get-together. So what did she do? In the kitchen in front of other guests she broke down - "I've never felt so uncomfortable in my entire life!" She stormed out of the house, and my brother was speechless. She never came back that evening. And to add insult to injury - it just so happened to be my grandfather's last Thanksgiving too - he passed from an aggressive form of cancer shortly after New Years. She didn't do the gracious thing and remove herself and say thank you to the host (my grandmother). I wanted to strangle that bitch for being so rude, insulting and unappreciative for all the efforts to put the whole dinner together.

Another story to share about her that reaffirms that if attention is not 100% on her -- she goes bezerk. One year on the day of their "got together" anniversary (this was before they were married), my brother went to play a round of golf with a friend he hadn't seen in YEARS. I saw this go down when he returned. He had a nice gift basket of wine and cheese for her and said "Happy Anniversary hun! Where do you want to go for dinner tonight?" Instead of saying thank you, she stormed off in anger and crying, left the house and walked up the street. I felt like going John Candy in Planes Trains and Automobiles on her - "Boy you're an ungrateful jackass!" If I had the wisdom then that I do now about AW, I probably would have, in defense of my brother.



+100^^^
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby BigDug » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:09 pm

I think part of the issue also is that you're coming from a standpoint of, "I can get laid by AW, or I can have a girlfriend who is an AW."

But the issue that has men flocking overseas isn't just a lack of ability to get laid (though that is an issue with many), but that many have found American women to not be marriage material. Mostly because the media and the legal system have poisoned the potential marriage pool with self-centered, manipulative, man-hating women who know that half of your possessions are just a phone-call away. Once the ring is on your finger, she knows she has you by the balls to do her bidding because only the man loses in divorce court. My step father is still paying half of his Army retirement pension to his ex-wife even though she has remarried to a rich guy. Why? Because as long as a woman is married to a military man for 10 years, she is entitled to half of his pension. Not one bullet fired in her direction, and she earns at least 25% of military officer pay (I think it's more like 30-35% based on his years of service). Why? Because she wanted to try someone else on for a change.

Nothing you have presented disputes that particular fact. Until true equality in America exists, the divorce rate will only get worse and worse. So what is your solution. Try and try and if you have game, land an American woman who has a 50/50 shot at taking half of your things when she gets bored? Or land a woman with real values who realizes that marriage is forever?
BigDug
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:05 am

Postby jamesbond » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:41 pm

ViperVenom wrote:I'm 5 foot 5, chubby, Asian american and I NEVER had a problem dating AMERICAN women. I've dated AW who are model like, i've dated AW who were white/black/mexican/persian. NEVEr had a problem. They also never gave me a bitchy attitude either. WHY? because I actually have confidence, and when they see confidence, they will treat you as a woman to a man.

ViperVenom, how do you explain the fact that Winston, who is also asian and short like you, approached thousands of women in the US and got rejected almost every time? Even when he did get a girls phone number, he almost never got a date with the girl. He said about 99% of the phone numbers he got flaked out on him.

Also, we have another asian guy on this forum whose screen name is sexter, who said he approached over 5,000 girls in the US, and hardly ever got any phone numbers! Also, just like Winston, when he got a girls number, it usually would flake out on him. He said from what he has observed, 90% of good looking girls in the US have boyfriends, only 10% don't have boyfriends! :shock:

How come your having so much success with American women? Besides confidence, what else are you doing? What works better for you, cold approaching on the street, or approaching women at bars and nightclubs?

Also, how many girls do you need to ask out to get one phone number? Then, after you get a girls number, how many numbers do you need to get to get a date with a girl? Most guys I know have to face a shit load of rejection before they get even one phone number. Then, they usually have to get at least 4 or 5 phone numbers in order to get one date.
Please tell us more on what your statisitics are like.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7485
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:43 pm

Yes, American men are waking up and realizing that American women are NOT wife material, the only thing American women are good for is easy sex. The reason American men are going for foreign women is because foreign women make much better wives.

American women are really frightened by this new trend, as over 50 percent of American women are single, without a boyfriend or husband. The way things are going, most American men will be happily married to a foreign woman, an asian woman, a black woman, or a spanish woman, and most white women will be single, without any husband or boyfriend.

The game is up for white women. They have simply bitched and priced their way out of the market, and no one wants them anymore. Poor wittle babies are upset, but they have no one to blame but themselves.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:44 pm

jamesbond wrote:
ViperVenom wrote:I'm 5 foot 5, chubby, Asian american and I NEVER had a problem dating AMERICAN women. I've dated AW who are model like, i've dated AW who were white/black/mexican/persian. NEVEr had a problem. They also never gave me a bitchy attitude either. WHY? because I actually have confidence, and when they see confidence, they will treat you as a woman to a man.

ViperVenom, how do you explain the fact that Winston, who is also asian and short like you, approached thousands of women in the US and got rejected almost every time? Even when he did get a girls phone number, he almost never got a date with the girl. He said about 99% of the phone numbers he got flaked out on him.

Also, we have another asian guy on this forum whose screen name is sexter, who said he approached over 5,000 girls in the US, and hardly ever got any phone numbers! Also, just like Winston, when he got a girls number, it usually would flake out on him. He said from what he has observed, 90% of good looking girls in the US have boyfriends, only 10% don't have boyfriends! :shock:

How come your having so much success with American women? Besides confidence, what else are you doing? What works better for you, cold approaching on the street, or approaching women at bars and nightclubs?

Also, how many girls do you need to ask out to get one phone number? Then, after you get a girls number, how many numbers do you need to get to get a date with a girl? Most guys I know have to face a shit load of rejection before they get even one phone number. Then, they usually have to get at least 4 or 5 phone numbers in order to get one date.
Please tell us more on what your statisitics are like.


Dude, this Viper guy is full of shit. He is not as successful as he wants us to believe. He's just a troll trying to piss us all off. And I think he's actually an American woman, making a fake profile and trying to come on here and troll us.

Everything he says does not line up with reality.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby Sexter » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:21 am

The OP is a narcissistic fag, and it's obvious that he doesn't know wtf he's talking about.

not all women are the same. probably a PUA drone advertising his useless shit.
Sexter
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:36 pm
Location: San Diego

Postby Fenix » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:29 am

Sexter wrote:The OP is a narcissistic fag, and it's obvious that he doesn't know wtf he's talking about.

not all women are the same. probably a PUA drone advertising his useless shit.


This is why I find it funny that others are posting in this thread. The biggest lies I have seen on this forum in a long time from ViperVenom. I usually rip posts like the original post apart, but this is an exception. I already know it is 10000000000000000% a sack of blue whale shit.
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Postby DCX_10 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:19 pm

Deleted
Last edited by DCX_10 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
DCX_10
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:52 pm
Location: USA

Postby newlife » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:25 pm

ViperVenom.

It's not us who suck. american women suck. 75% are heavy. do you want heavy women? not me. i like small ladies. we are not losers, just intelligent men who want quality women.

I made the move and do not live in america anymore. the women here are beautiful, slim and feminine. the countries are so different, especially the women.

the eastern europe women, the asian women are so slim and sexy.
newlife
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:20 am
Location: Thailand

Postby newlife » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:33 pm

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Yes, American men are waking up and realizing that American women are NOT wife material, the only thing American women are good for is easy sex. The reason American men are going for foreign women is because foreign women make much better wives.

American women are really frightened by this new trend, as over 50 percent of American women are single, without a boyfriend or husband. The way things are going, most American men will be happily married to a foreign woman, an asian woman, a black woman, or a spanish woman, and most white women will be single, without any husband or boyfriend.

The game is up for white women. They have simply bitched and priced their way out of the market, and no one wants them anymore. Poor wittle babies are upset, but they have no one to blame but themselves.


It's about to become 100% because AW have become unmarketable material. :shock: :arrow:
newlife
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:20 am
Location: Thailand

Postby jcris7 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:49 pm

newlife wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:Yes, American men are waking up and realizing that American women are NOT wife material, the only thing American women are good for is easy sex. The reason American men are going for foreign women is because foreign women make much better wives.

American women are really frightened by this new trend, as over 50 percent of American women are single, without a boyfriend or husband. The way things are going, most American men will be happily married to a foreign woman, an asian woman, a black woman, or a spanish woman, and most white women will be single, without any husband or boyfriend.

The game is up for white women. They have simply bitched and priced their way out of the market, and no one wants them anymore. Poor wittle babies are upset, but they have no one to blame but themselves.


It's about to become 100% because AW have become unmarketable material. :shock: :arrow:


Exactly. Analogously speaking, AW are going the way of GM's pre-bailout days. No one wants to buy them, because there are better, more desirable and higher quality (foreign) options out there for far less.
"Women age like milk; Men age like wine." - Tom Leykis
jcris7
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:49 pm

Postby newlife » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:03 pm

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
Winston wrote:
2. If white women are not racist toward Asian males, as you claim, then how come 95 percent of the white AW on Match.com, and even on ElenasModels.com, write "white/caucasian" under racial preferences in their profile?


I can testify that white women are racist as f**k towards asian women. Simple reason why? They are JEALOUS of them. Asian women are much more feminine than white women, and it really pisses white women off when they see white men going for asian girls.

As for white women being racist towards asian men, I think white women are racist towards anything asian, whether it's male or female. I've only seen like 1 or 2 white girls with asian guys, whereas on the other hand, I've seen 1000s of white guys with asian girls.

Seems that no one really wants white women. Of course they are so arrogant they will try to turn it around and say it is the men's fault, but the reality is, white women are horrible monsters from hell.


Said truth, man. Why can't they compete instead of hating? :idea:

My brown skinned wife is far better than those whitey bitches. :roll:
newlife
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:20 am
Location: Thailand

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests