Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


You guys are a bunch of Whiny little kids

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby newlife » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:17 pm

Winston wrote:Viper,
I have a few questions for you.

1. I've met hundreds of AW online since 1996 when I started using AOL. Many of them complimented my personality and liked it a lot. They found me sincere, intelligent, funny, likable, etc. However, when they saw my picture and saw that I was Asian (it was a very nice picture of me too) they immediately lost interest. Same as if they were to meet me in person. This happened hundreds of times. 95 percent of AW lost interest in me as soon as they saw a good looking pic of me. (Btw, this good looking pic of me was an actor's headshot taken by a professional photographer in San Francisco who worked with Don Johnson, star of Miami Vice)

Now, how does your theory that our dating problem is all about lack of confidence, negative attitude, being creepy, and limiting beliefs, rather than about looks, account for the above?

2. If white women are not racist toward Asian males, as you claim, then how come 95 percent of the white AW on Match.com, and even on ElenasModels.com, write "white/caucasian" under racial preferences in their profile?

3. Rather than showing us pics of you with girls in clubs (who could be strippers), why don't you show us pics of you with AW in the bedroom or in your living room or dining room? That would be better evidence that you had an intimate relationship with them and were able to take them out of the club.



Racist? Wow, never knew AW were so racist like that. I know americans are racist against blacks, for sure.

Tough to be black person in america. I feel sorry for them. I think they will feel better outside the country.
newlife
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:20 am
Location: Thailand







Postby zboy1 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:24 am

newlife wrote:
Winston wrote:Viper,
I have a few questions for you.

1. I've met hundreds of AW online since 1996 when I started using AOL. Many of them complimented my personality and liked it a lot. They found me sincere, intelligent, funny, likable, etc. However, when they saw my picture and saw that I was Asian (it was a very nice picture of me too) they immediately lost interest. Same as if they were to meet me in person. This happened hundreds of times. 95 percent of AW lost interest in me as soon as they saw a good looking pic of me. (Btw, this good looking pic of me was an actor's headshot taken by a professional photographer in San Francisco who worked with Don Johnson, star of Miami Vice)

Now, how does your theory that our dating problem is all about lack of confidence, negative attitude, being creepy, and limiting beliefs, rather than about looks, account for the above?

2. If white women are not racist toward Asian males, as you claim, then how come 95 percent of the white AW on Match.com, and even on ElenasModels.com, write "white/caucasian" under racial preferences in their profile?

3. Rather than showing us pics of you with girls in clubs (who could be strippers), why don't you show us pics of you with AW in the bedroom or in your living room or dining room? That would be better evidence that you had an intimate relationship with them and were able to take them out of the club.



Racist? Wow, never knew AW were so racist like that. I know americans are racist against blacks, for sure.

Tough to be black person in america. I feel sorry for them. I think they will feel better outside the country.



It's just as hard being Asian American in a country dominated by other races. The whole race situation is not a good one in the U.S. overall, IMO. I think a possible race war is not too far off in the future to be honest.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4440
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby have2fly » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:48 am

This guy is full of shit!

He still did not define of "what is creepy". And please? Creepy? I will smack a woman who will say this word one more time. WTF is the definition of creepy? American women can call any guy that she somehow dislikes "creepy" and everyone agrees with that! WTF??? I remember I called American girls "creepy" during my senior year in college and they would get shocked because I used their weapon against them. I've done weekend bar hopping for 7 years in the U.S., I approached hundreds of American girls, many approached me, but conversation is always shallow, yet when I try to talk about intelligent stuff, American girls get bored or think I am weird or "creepy". When most find out I am an immigrant - they get turned off right away, they would make fun of my accent (even though it is not heavy at all). No foreign girl ever beat me up as bad or as often! Why the f**k do I have to live through that type of shitty attitude?

Viper, you've never dated a foreign-born woman! Please don't give me this BS. Are there gold-diggers abroad? Yes! Are there bitchy-whiny women abroad? YES! I am not denying those facts, I've met many bitchy foreign women myself (most that stayed in the U.S. for years of course and soaked all of the bitchy-princess behavior). Women that get off the boat are in 75% of cases sweet or just normal. I don't have to project confidence, I don't have to project any vibes with foreign women, I don't have to ask "what's up?", many times I just ask "What's your name?" to open etc. I never think about my behavior or my vibe with foreign women, I act accordingly to their behavior. If they are stuck up - I am cold to them. If they are sweet - I am sweet to them. No confidence BS, no money, no clothes, no attitude... I don't even think about those things!

Please define word "creepy" and please tell me why men are considered "creepy" by American women? Are those men sexual maniacs? Are they trying to beat up women? No? Then WTF is wrong with American women???
have2fly
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 588
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:42 pm

Postby ssjparris » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:24 pm

have2fly wrote:This guy is full of shit!

He still did not define of "what is creepy". And please? Creepy? I will smack a woman who will say this word one more time. WTF is the definition of creepy? American women can call any guy that she somehow dislikes "creepy" and everyone agrees with that! WTF??? I remember I called American girls "creepy" during my senior year in college and they would get shocked because I used their weapon against them. I've done weekend bar hopping for 7 years in the U.S., I approached hundreds of American girls, many approached me, but conversation is always shallow, yet when I try to talk about intelligent stuff, American girls get bored or think I am weird or "creepy". When most find out I am an immigrant - they get turned off right away, they would make fun of my accent (even though it is not heavy at all). No foreign girl ever beat me up as bad or as often! Why the f**k do I have to live through that type of shitty attitude?

Viper, you've never dated a foreign-born woman! Please don't give me this BS. Are there gold-diggers abroad? Yes! Are there bitchy-whiny women abroad? YES! I am not denying those facts, I've met many bitchy foreign women myself (most that stayed in the U.S. for years of course and soaked all of the bitchy-princess behavior). Women that get off the boat are in 75% of cases sweet or just normal. I don't have to project confidence, I don't have to project any vibes with foreign women, I don't have to ask "what's up?", many times I just ask "What's your name?" to open etc. I never think about my behavior or my vibe with foreign women, I act accordingly to their behavior. If they are stuck up - I am cold to them. If they are sweet - I am sweet to them. No confidence BS, no money, no clothes, no attitude... I don't even think about those things!

Please define word "creepy" and please tell me why men are considered "creepy" by American women? Are those men sexual maniacs? Are they trying to beat up women? No? Then WTF is wrong with American women???


I agree with you here 100% i am personally sick and tired of this " all men are creepy" attitude of american women.

If i find them physically attractive i am a weirdo and creepy. if i ask them what their name is then i must i have some motive to hurt them. which is untrue.

i currently live in west L.A. Brentwood city. very rich spot next to beverly hills and so forth. super rich here. and guess what...

if you show any interest in a woman here including if you find her physically attracitve. she will think potential stalker who want sex. as if sex is really bad.
so they run as fast as they can because they are so so scared of men that are sexually interested in them. again going back to the creepy mentality they
have.

sex is a natural part of life. in other countries it is considered healthy and natural. but NOT to american women including foreign women that have been here
to long. sex is a HUGE taboo. it is truly sad but there is alot of sexual constraint in our country. including for women in the U.S. too. but especially for men.

men are creepy if they have an attraction only to mexicans. oh no, he must have a thing for attacking these type of women. :lol:

men are creepy if he asks the new lady where she lives. "oh no, he is planning on finding me at my home so he can hurt me."

men are creepy if he wants an intelligent conversatioin and talks about intelligent things. oh no, he is trying to figure out something.

if a man is behind a woman to long on the same side of the street and he looked at her in anyway. he is instantly a stalker.

this is how women think in america. i disagree with these perverse views the women have.

I feel sorry for foreign women that live here in the states to long.

they obtain the same mentality and begin to think the same way about any man. quite sad !!!.

Again, i am very tired of this image forced upon me as a potential attacker or rapist.
and it's my job to prove to her that i am not dangerous. f**k that shit !!!.

i am now working really really hard to go and live where things are very peaceful and normal. this creepy mentality is NOT natural. i want peace
in my life and a normal environment where it is okay for me to be a man and pursue, chase, flirt, nice guy, gentlemen, super nerd.
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:36 pm

ssjparris wrote:
have2fly wrote:This guy is full of shit!

He still did not define of "what is creepy". And please? Creepy? I will smack a woman who will say this word one more time. WTF is the definition of creepy? American women can call any guy that she somehow dislikes "creepy" and everyone agrees with that! WTF??? I remember I called American girls "creepy" during my senior year in college and they would get shocked because I used their weapon against them. I've done weekend bar hopping for 7 years in the U.S., I approached hundreds of American girls, many approached me, but conversation is always shallow, yet when I try to talk about intelligent stuff, American girls get bored or think I am weird or "creepy". When most find out I am an immigrant - they get turned off right away, they would make fun of my accent (even though it is not heavy at all). No foreign girl ever beat me up as bad or as often! Why the f**k do I have to live through that type of shitty attitude?

Viper, you've never dated a foreign-born woman! Please don't give me this BS. Are there gold-diggers abroad? Yes! Are there bitchy-whiny women abroad? YES! I am not denying those facts, I've met many bitchy foreign women myself (most that stayed in the U.S. for years of course and soaked all of the bitchy-princess behavior). Women that get off the boat are in 75% of cases sweet or just normal. I don't have to project confidence, I don't have to project any vibes with foreign women, I don't have to ask "what's up?", many times I just ask "What's your name?" to open etc. I never think about my behavior or my vibe with foreign women, I act accordingly to their behavior. If they are stuck up - I am cold to them. If they are sweet - I am sweet to them. No confidence BS, no money, no clothes, no attitude... I don't even think about those things!

Please define word "creepy" and please tell me why men are considered "creepy" by American women? Are those men sexual maniacs? Are they trying to beat up women? No? Then WTF is wrong with American women???


I agree with you here 100% i am personally sick and tired of this " all men are creepy" attitude of american women.

If i find them physically attractive i am a weirdo and creepy. if i ask them what their name is then i must i have some motive to hurt them. which is untrue.

i currently live in west L.A. Brentwood city. very rich spot next to beverly hills and so forth. super rich here. and guess what...

if you show any interest in a woman here including if you find her physically attracitve. she will think potential stalker who want sex. as if sex is really bad.
so they run as fast as they can because they are so so scared of men that are sexually interested in them. again going back to the creepy mentality they
have.

sex is a natural part of life. in other countries it is considered healthy and natural. but NOT to american women including foreign women that have been here
to long. sex is a HUGE taboo. it is truly sad but there is alot of sexual constraint in our country. including for women in the U.S. too. but especially for men.

men are creepy if they have an attraction only to mexicans. oh no, he must have a thing for attacking these type of women. :lol:

men are creepy if he asks the new lady where she lives. "oh no, he is planning on finding me at my home so he can hurt me."

men are creepy if he wants an intelligent conversatioin and talks about intelligent things. oh no, he is trying to figure out something.

if a man is behind a woman to long on the same side of the street and he looked at her in anyway. he is instantly a stalker.

this is how women think in america. i disagree with these perverse views the women have.

I feel sorry for foreign women that live here in the states to long.

they obtain the same mentality and begin to think the same way about any man. quite sad !!!.

Again, i am very tired of this image forced upon me as a potential attacker or rapist.
and it's my job to prove to her that i am not dangerous. f**k that shit !!!.

i am now working really really hard to go and live where things are very peaceful and normal. this creepy mentality is NOT natural. i want peace
in my life and a normal environment where it is okay for me to be a man and pursue, chase, flirt, nice guy, gentlemen, super nerd.



^1000%!!!


On a side note, I was on a sex forum for guys who pick up pros on the street and some guy started a thread about what you just typed. A bung of guys chimed in and made the thread a good read because they posted their accounts of how they noticed that having a healthy sexual life in this country is almost imposable for the average Joe being that American men can have only one wife, prostitution is illegal, and that to illegally or legally (in Nevada) pay for sexual favors is egregiously overpriced so they don't even bother.

One guy basically said he was convinced that men can't have sex in America. None of them even posted the hint of going abroad for sexual purposes.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

We have to get more savvy on here.

Postby ErikHeaven » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:09 am

We have to immediately shutdown and not even respond to people who are most likely fake and or women who just come here to rile us up. We know what is going on here. American women the majority of them are mentally sick and we have to for our own sanity GTFU of this place.
Now some of us its going to take a little longer so the one's who already did have some patience with the others and stop throwing people under the bus.
We need to support each other. Some men here are students, some need to go back to school, some have to pay down those debts.
To the one's such as myself it will take a little more time to square things away. I got some legal stuff i got to handle.
So anyway American women mainly are garbage and sick and we are preparing to leave this place.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Postby eurobrat » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:13 am

Why do you guy's think I work for the largest security company in the world and make around 75K a year?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2252
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby BigDug » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:35 am

eurobrat wrote:Why do you guy's think I work for the largest security company in the world and make around 75K a year?



I don't understand the question. What are you asking?
BigDug
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:05 am

Postby eurobrat » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:38 am

I'm not asking anything I was reffering to the culture in the USA Insecurity, women calling men creepy, "what if..."

That's the culture in the USA, no one trusts one another anymore like they did in the 50's.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2252
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby have2fly » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:44 pm

Why do you guy's think I work for the largest security company in the world and make around 75K a year?


Is that former Blackwater? Or now called "Xe services"?

Yesterday I went out with my girlfriend. The more I go out, the more expensive the clubs are - the more I notice total and complete degradation of social interaction. Guys act retarded and SO SO SO needy! Girls act EXTREMELY stuck up and untouchable! Some girl was running around flashing her underwear and guys were literally chasing her. My girlfriend, who was of course VERY hot looking for being a former model, was hit on NON-STOP, even when I was next to her! Men in America are pathetic!

Ratio in the club as always around 70% guys and 30% girls and around half of those girls came up with boyfriends (including me, but that's better than being one of the loser guys). Women talk to women, they hang out together and show NO INTEREST in meeting any MEN!

On the other hand, my girl (she is a former Go-Go dancer too) was dancing all night long, there was a circle of guys who surrounded her and watched her a whole night clapping hands and shaking my hand telling me I am a lucky guy! LOL! But I don't even care much, I know I can get much hotter girl from FSU any time I want. Those guys DON'T KNOW THAT or don't even bother to find out!

WHY WHY People bother to even go out in the USA??? It makes absolutely no logical, financial and emotional SENSE!
have2fly
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 588
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:42 pm

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:45 am

have2fly wrote:Yesterday I went out with my girlfriend. The more I go out, the more expensive the clubs are - the more I notice total and complete degradation of social interaction.




Don't get me started on this! I'm at the point now where if I see people who I know on the street I don't even bother to say anything because I know they don't care, or because I'm tired of dealing with ADULTS who don't know how to be cordial and polite and return a BASIC greeting.

I have bumped into former high school classmates, neighbors, old "friends" from years ago, and people who I regularly work with and I get the same unemotional, indifferent, nonchalant response from all of them. It does not matter what race or sex they are as I get the same response.

For example, one time I was working outside and a person I knew (a female) would have walked right past me had I not said anything even though I was the only person in her path, she kept walking like she could not be bothered. And just yesterday I saw a young girl who I work with on the street and tried to be polite and say "hi" but she said hi back and nothing else and keep walking like she could not be bothered, she then started texting on her phone as she walked away.

American "culture" is absolutely pathetic, and the only time I see people actually be cordial and polite is when they are in the company of a celebrity or a high status person. God, I'm so sick of all this unbridled vanity and fame worship.


have2fly wrote:Guys act retarded and SO SO SO needy! Girls act EXTREMELY stuck up and untouchable! Some girl was running around flashing her underwear and guys were literally chasing her. My girlfriend, who was of course VERY hot looking for being a former model, was hit on NON-STOP, even when I was next to her! Men in America are pathetic!


Unlike women, those guys don't have any FREE sexual outlets, otherwise they would not even be there. I feel sorry for them.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby ErikHeaven » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:44 am

Don't get me started on this! I'm at the point now where if I see people who I know on the street I don't even bother to say anything because I know they don't care, or because I'm tired of dealing with ADULTS who don't know how to be cordial and polite and return a BASIC greeting.

Yes i get that all the time especially with many black males, they have that i have to look harder than the next guy thing. I was born friendly and i like to talk and speak to people and slowly America kills that in you. I mean you do have a few people that actually smile and talk back to you. Yet you have to be careful because a good morning leads to people asking you for money or other things.
I tend to walk around with a guarded mentality as i cannot trust people here. Its a social nightmare here. I do have fun talking to seniors of all races here. They are nice and want to share with you their life stories.
The p***y begging with fat sluts by men here is just sad. I cannot take it sometimes. I just ride my bike alot and go running. I stay in my own world.
You friends on here are my family and you keep me sane. I just wanted to say that.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Postby polya » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:39 am

boycottamericanwomen wrote:The mangina faggot ViperVenom wrote:

"
The reason that I spend time trying to expose American women for the sick bitches that they really are, is because I am trying to HELP American men wake up and boycott American women. I am trying to help American men have a happier life by preaching the truth to them about American women.

Loser manginas like you don't like it, because you insist on sucking the scum out of the assholes of American women, but for real men who aren't pussies, they generally appreciate my movement.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if you are some bullshit American woman troll who is coming on here with a fake profile, acting like she's an asian man. Your whole thing is bullshit, you idiot. We all know you are just another whore American woman who got pissed off about men rejecting her, and decided to come on here and troll us for some "payback".


But Almost all American men DON'T WANT to be helped & have no idea that the problem is feminism & the Govt serving up their balls on a silver platter to bitchy American Women through laws like child support. Hell, 100 years ago any pregnant woman was sent to a Magdalene laundry & was disowned by her family. Now she & her bastard offspring are taken care of by the state & the man - this has to change. Women need to abort the baby, or if they keep it, must raise it alone without the man paying (this is the real CHOICE).

I feel sorry that most men won't really understand until they are in jail for not paying child support or are in the divorce court. As the old saying goes: "you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink." So guys you'd better realise these toxic b!tches need to be kicked to the kerb, and all men should ignore 80% of girls & only talk to the rich b!tches - then girls will wake up to their bitchiness. But its not going to happen this decade.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:21 am

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:00 pm

ErikHeaven wrote:Don't get me started on this! I'm at the point now where if I see people who I know on the street I don't even bother to say anything because I know they don't care, or because I'm tired of dealing with ADULTS who don't know how to be cordial and polite and return a BASIC greeting.

Yes i get that all the time especially with many black males, they have that i have to look harder than the next guy thing. I was born friendly and i like to talk and speak to people and slowly America kills that in you. I mean you do have a few people that actually smile and talk back to you. Yet you have to be careful because a good morning leads to people asking you for money or other things.
I tend to walk around with a guarded mentality as i cannot trust people here. Its a social nightmare here. I do have fun talking to seniors of all races here. They are nice and want to share with you their life stories.
The p***y begging with fat sluts by men here is just sad. I cannot take it sometimes. I just ride my bike alot and go running. I stay in my own world.
You friends on here are my family and you keep me sane. I just wanted to say that.


Ha, yea, I'm so tired of black men and women trying to be hard. It's so foolish and stupid.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby polya » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:29 pm

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
ssjparris wrote:
have2fly wrote:This guy is full of shit!




On a side note, I was on a sex forum for guys who pick up pros on the street and some guy started a thread about what you just typed. A bung of guys chimed in and made the thread a good read because they posted their accounts of how they noticed that having a healthy sexual life in this country is almost imposable for the average Joe being that American men can have only one wife, prostitution is illegal, and that to illegally or legally (in Nevada) pay for sexual favors is egregiously overpriced so they don't even bother.

One guy basically said he was convinced that men can't have sex in America. None of them even posted the hint of going abroad for sexual purposes.


Can you give me the link of this forum - I'd like to read it as it will be a shock to see guys actually tell the truth & not just lie to each-other about all the "great sex" they have "every night"
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:21 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests