Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


You guys are a bunch of Whiny little kids

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby djfourmoney » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:15 am

Last reply, this thread is useless with pictures. I have posted pictures of women I dated or what involved with one way or another on this site. I am willing to put up with the criticism, what about you?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles







Postby zboy1 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:52 am

ViperVenom, I know some Asian American men that do well in hooking up with American women. I have no problem with that. Good for them! I'm glad they are shattering the stupid stereotype of Asian men in this country. My mine gripe with American women--and I include American women of all ethnicities and races-- is that most of them make terrible wives or girlfriends or a complete psychopaths and misandrists. Either that or they will end up divorcing you and totally screwing your life. Why do you think Western nations have the highest divorce rates in the world? The U.S. has nearly 60 percent divorce rate. The U.K. has a divorce rate of 45 percent. This is true in most Anglo countries. Feminism runs rampant in American society. It's American society that is screwing up the male-female relationship. Also, not all Asian men are successful with dating American women. I'm 5'11, 190 pounds, and considered good-looking by most women I know, and I have trouble finding or dating American women. So, they are exceptions to every rule.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby ViperVenom » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:30 am

zboy1 wrote:ViperVenom, I know some Asian American men that do well in hooking up with American women. I have no problem with that. Good for them! I'm glad they are shattering the stupid stereotype of Asian men in this country. My mine gripe with American women--and I include American women of all ethnicities and races-- is that most of them make terrible wives or girlfriends or a complete psychopaths and misandrists. Either that or they will end up divorcing you and totally screwing your life. Why do you think Western nations have the highest divorce rates in the world? The U.S. has nearly 60 percent divorce rate. The U.K. has a divorce rate of 45 percent. This is true in most Anglo countries. Feminism runs rampant in American society. It's American society that is screwing up the male-female relationship. Also, not all Asian men are successful with dating American women. I'm 5'11, 190 pounds, and considered good-looking by most women I know, and I have trouble finding or dating American women. So, they are exceptions to every rule.



on my opinion, gerttig married is idiotic. Why would you marry someone? it doesn't make any goddamn sense. You are pretty much giving half your assets to a woman and if she divorces you, she is entitled to half of your assets. i am 100% against marriage, keep her as your girlfriend. She will still love you, f**k you. and if the relationship goes sour, then date another woman! All of those court dates, asset/civil fees are a huge headache when you go through a divorce. i'm 100% against marriage.

however, it's the mans fault for being married in the first place. As a man, he will "propose" to a woman. We are the decision makers on getting married, not the woman. I laugh at the idiots who have to go through divorce because the dude made a mistake of proposing in the first place. Marriage is NEVER a good deal for a man. EVER

what i don't like are men blaming women on high divorce rates. WHY? because it's the man's fault for asking for marriage. it's the man's fault for proposing. Simply blaming women for divorce rates is idiotic, men should blame themselves for proposing in the first place.

PS. you seem like a good looking guy. However, if i'm 5'5, 170 lbs, short chubby asian guy who sleeps with hot girls on a daily. YOU should too. You are just making up excuses after excuses on not to get girls. Why don't you hang out with people who get laid a lot? why don't you hang out with cool people? why don't you join an organization?

although i respect people going abroad for dating. Sex tourism is your best bet. Simply marrying a woman from a foreign country (so she could get a visa to live with you in the USA) is VERY risky. if she divorces you, you are f***ed. If you want to meet women abraod, it should be for sex tourism specifically. DO not marry a woman abroad, do not marry a woman period, it's a lose lose situation. If you want to date abraod, use it for sex tourism, who knows, it might boost your confidencee and make you less needy when you meet women in western countries
ViperVenom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:29 am

Postby ViperVenom » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:34 am

djfourmoney wrote:Last reply, this thread is useless with pictures. I have posted pictures of women I dated or what involved with one way or another on this site. I am willing to put up with the criticism, what about you?


sure why not

Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

here's one. This is in a random club in los angeles. She's an AW

notice how she's smiling, enjoying my precense, not bitchy or harsh. WHY? because she likes my personality. She likes my confidence. I'm not creepy or needy or negative like most people here
ViperVenom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:29 am

Postby ViperVenom » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:39 am

As they say this thread is useless without pictures...

I don't like church and don't believe in organized religion, so that's out. Mutual friends? Oh you mean those friends of mine I always hook up with co-workers or whatever, but the one time somebody did hook me up they hooked me up with ugliest chick I've ever seen? Were they trying to tell me something??? I never hooked up a friend with a ugly woman, far from it. Another friend's sister liked me, the problem. From the neck up she was beautiful, from the waist down, it was a train wreck. I don't need to be hooked up with BBW's, I can do that shit on my own.

The last time was this so-so looking short haired woman. I didn't know much about her other than she was in her late 30's still going to the club and has a couple of kids, I think. NO, NO and NO.

Friends are worthless on this front, try again.

I know what my mistakes are, but AW do not like large age gaps, in my experience. So that means going overseas and like AmericanInMexico said, why are you concerned if we're happier abroad???


dude, i'm 31 years old. I hook up with 21 yr olds almost every other week.

Yeah bro, stop using your age as an excuses. if a girl likes you enough, it doesn't matter if you are short or tall, fat or old.

You are just making up a million excuses man. Listen bro, i never told you to stop meeting women in mexico. If it works for you, then so be it. I don't hate on people who find success abroad.

however, simply berating my topic on why you make millions of excuses on AW is lame as f**k. you want pics?

here's an AW (21 years old) whom i hooked up with at a club. To societie's standards, she would be a solid 8 or 9.

Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

me, short fat asian guy. With hot AW. Notice how she's smiling at this picture, enjoying my company

yeah bro game on
ViperVenom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:29 am

Postby Hook » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:01 am

I'm sure that we are all impressed with your conquests.

The fact remains that you can get higher quality women for far less cost in Russia/Philippines. Plus they like you for who you are, not because you are some kind of alpha male doosh.

You are correct that Western Europe is a bad scene as well. Everyone here agrees on that point as well.
Hook
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:27 am
Location: Utah

Postby ViperVenom » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:37 am

Hook wrote:I'm sure that we are all impressed with your conquests.

The fact remains that you can get higher quality women for far less cost in Russia/Philippines. Plus they like you for who you are, not because you are some kind of alpha male doosh.

You are correct that Western Europe is a bad scene as well. Everyone here agrees on that point as well.


excuses and limiting beliefs

those countries like philippines and russia have different ways of growing up. They view interpersonal relationships and femininity as more important than career and social conditioning.

Sure, you will meet nicer women, but is it really easier to get laid on 3rd world countries without paying? don't you still have to take them out on a date, get to know them, and ultimately sleep with them?

how is this any different than AW?

I know hundreds of guys who is chubbier than me, shorter than me who get laid on a daily basis from AW. They aren't making excuses, they are just going out there and putting their best foot forward. They have attractive qualities about themselves that make ppl like them (confidence especially). And are generally well liked

the guys who complain/bitch about AW are usually guys who are negative/anti-social/creepy.
ViperVenom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:29 am

Postby Jackal » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:41 am

Hmm, I wouldn't be surprised if this guy has his own website, which he will try to promote here soon, since none of his posts contain any useful advice.

"Oh, great Viper Venom, we have seen the light! What should we do now?"
"Don't worry, my boy. Join my website which reveals all my secrets for only 49.99 USD per month!"
Lol
*************

My comment on this subject is that if an American man naturally has a personality which AWs don't find appealing or interesting, he is better off going to a country which is more in line with his personality than he is trying to change himself into an all-American alpha-male douchebag which is usually a futile effort anyway.

And Viper Venom, which countries have you actually travelled to? A lot of Americans just rely on second-hand bullshit and their media's propaganda to get info about other countries.
"Uh, my brother's room mate went to Slovakia once and said it sucked." "Uh, my friend's friend went to Korea once for three days and said it was boring."
"Uh, I saw a story about Ukraine on the news last night and, uh, it looked kinda creepy, uh."
Jackal
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:24 am
Location: Hungary

Postby DarrenFW » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:37 am

ViperVenom wrote:I've stumbled into this site because someone was advertising this site at another forum. Upon watching the videos, articles, and testimonials. It's all a bunch of Lame whiny bitchy excuses. No offense to the winston but a lot of what you say are lame WHINY excuses. upon reading this forum, it's apparent that you guys are venting your frustration on american women.

I shake my head at every whiny post here. Coming up excuses after excuses on why they are frustrated with american women and women in general.


I concede some of it sounds whiny. Winston isn't whiny, he's just telling it like it is. Steve55 backs up all of his claims and assertions with research from other articles...including some female and feminist authors.

I grant you that some of it is negative and 'whiny' as you say. But that's no reason to discount its validity.
Should we sugarcoat all of these posts? Should we make it more pleasing to he palate? More to your liking? Something YOU can agree with, something that doesn't hurt your ego?

ViperVenom wrote:I shake my head at every whiny post here. Coming up excuses after excuses on why they are frustrated with american women and women in general.


Is this because you have a girlfriend? A wife?
If so, congratulations my friend. You don't belong here. Go find a website for guys with girlfriends who love a
America!

ViperVenom wrote:have you realized that every post you make comes from your own personal experience? your personal experience doesn't equate to EVERYBODY's experience.


Uh no...I figured my posts reflected the life and lifestyle of Donald Trump! Of course Sir. What else would it reflect? Most posts are written in first person, from that person's experience. That should not be taken to mean EVERYONE agrees with them.
Dude its just an internet forum, no need to get defensive.

ViperVenom wrote:I'm 5 foot 5, chubby, Asian american and I NEVER had a problem dating AMERICAN women. I've dated AW who are model like, i've dated AW who were white/black/mexican/persian. NEVEr had a problem. They also never gave me a bitchy attitude either. WHY? because I actually have confidence, and when they see confidence, they will treat you as a woman to a man.


Do we have a forum for short Asian Men who date all types? You should go there. Again, dude this is reaLLY TOO IMPORTANT TO YOU.

ViperVenom wrote:And what's up with all this feminist BULLSHIT.


What's up with all this punctuation bullshit?.!
ViperVenom wrote:Are you guys aware that the USA is still pre-dominantly ran by men? That's because you guys found 1% of evidence that support femininity doesn't equate that our society is a feminist one. have you guys actually been to the middle east or india? Feminism is 10000% worse in those countries. FEMINISM isn't a problem, it's YOU WHO's the problem. If American women treat you like shit, it's because they saw a chink in your armor for them to disrespect. Maybe you came off needy, maybe you came off creepy, but blaming it on them(other than yourself) is a stupid self-defeating way of thinking.


So we should blame ourselves for everything?
Every quaff coming out of a woman's mouth, every bad mood, every time she gets upset? every sour remark?

Oh no she said "no" to my date....its my fault.
Oh no she didn't give me head, that's my fault again.

Oh I'm so creepy that's the reason She's acting like a guy and spewing all kinds of curse words. she's drinking alot....yep its me...probably my lack of "alphaness".

I know she's on the rag but its probably my inner game.

ViperVenom wrote:I know guys who are fatter, shorter than me and succeed with american women. They aren't "complaining" or "bitching" about american women because they like them and succeed with them. I think the reason why people here had bad experience with AW is because you LET THEM act that way. You guys were probably so LAME and whiny that the american women started to act up. if you actually put your foot down and put them at their place, MAYBE they will respect you more. Blaming everything on society and AW is just a cop out.


Yes that's right. If you see a lady who is acting bitchy in a bar its becaue of some whiney lame loser like us is there. Yep.

I can't believe you're so right. Every time I see a woman misbehaving in public its not because she has a brain, mind,spinal cord and free will and laws .....its because of some BETA MALE WIMP standing nearby.

Women misbehaving? We'll just put them in their place.

It makes me sick to see a man complaining about a woman...Whenever they say no to me, I smack em. Whenever they are crazy and out of crontrol, I put them back in line.

That rule of law business is bunk. We don't need that shit. Look, women don't do anything wrong.....got it? Women are like angels sent here from God. If there's anything its the men.
Men don't run things properly. And before someone calls me a mangina, if you guys were educated, you'd have an educated discussion.
Viper Venom wrote:inb4 someone calls me mangina. If you guys are actually educated people, then we will discuss this matter in an educated conversation. Any posts berating me with names will be ignored because it's irrelevant to the point.

exactly.

And its irrelevent to call me nuts, crazy, insane, stupid or just plain funny because its silly. Silly and funny. Sillyfunny. And educated. Educatedsillyfunny.
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 3:29 am
Location: Fort Worth TX

Postby ViperVenom » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:05 am

Join my website which reveals all my secrets for only 49.99 USD per month!"
Lol


i'm not soliciting anything. I'm just here to give my 2 cents on this site. I'm doing this in a most educated/calm manner. Not in a way to flame others. Anything i'm willing to say, i will back up.

My comment on this subject is that if an American man naturally has a personality which AWs don't find appealing or interesting, he is better off going to a country which is more in line with his personality than he is trying to change himself into an all-American alpha-male douchebag which is usually a futile effort anyway.


so if a socially awkward/creepy dude is a virgin in the USA, i can guarantee he will be a virgin in another western country. Nobody respects socially awkward people, sure they might show some compassion but when it comes to his dating life, i'm sure they wouldn't date that person. Sure, you might get nicer women in russia, but i can guarantee you that a creep will never get far with women in general(including russia).


And Viper Venom, which countries have you actually travelled to? A lot of Americans just rely on second-hand bullshit and their media's propaganda to get info about other countries.
"Uh, my brother's room mate went to Slovakia once and said it sucked." "Uh, my friend's friend went to Korea once for three days and said it was boring."
"Uh, I saw a story about Ukraine on the news last night and, uh, it looked kinda creepy, uh."


dad is a retired Navy officer. I've been all over

Women are generally all the same. If you are a confident cool guy, they will treat you as a confident cool guy. if you are a creepy/negative/weirdo, you will be treated like shit.

You guys have to understand, you guys are men. As a man, we have to step up our game and learn how to adapt. Stop blaming it on society or women. Sure, there is a small % of women who HATE Men, but if your game is tight, i can bet that most women (including american women) will respond to you positively if you are just a cool person.

Most of the positive/cool people i know have plenty of friends and never have problems getting laid. The guys who are negative and bitter (like most people here) spend too much time bitching/complaining and less time learning from their mistakes.
ViperVenom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:29 am

Postby ViperVenom » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:23 am

I concede some of it sounds whiny. Winston isn't whiny, he's just telling it like it is. Steve55 backs up all of his claims and assertions with research from other articles...including some female and feminist authors.

I grant you that some of it is negative and 'whiny' as you say. But that's no reason to discount its validity.
Should we sugarcoat all of these posts? Should we make it more pleasing to he palate? More to your liking? Something YOU can agree with, something that doesn't hurt your ego?


Winston seems like a good guy. I've seen all of his videos, backing up his claims that women are nicer in other countries. This claim is 100% true actually. It's also easier to date women in other countries on comparison to the USA. A 10 USA standards isn't very hard to get in Russia because majority of young women in russia are 10s. Whereas, 10s in the USA are a rarity.

I do agree with winston that in eastern countries where interpersonal relationships are more important than career, women are more feminine and nice. The reason why USA women act bitchy (At first, once you get past their bitch shields, majority of them are nice) is because most guys hit on them the wrong way. They come off needy, they come off validation seeking, they come off creepy, they come off weird, they come off negative. hence she will have to act like this. She can't date every guy that hits on them.

whereas in russia, not many girls get hit on and girls have less options.(there are more women iin russia compared to USA). Add in the fact that their society is more geared towards interpersonal relationships(not career oriented relationships). You have a more laid back and humble women. This doesn't mean that it's impossible to get girls in the USA. You just have to adapt to your surroundings. If you don't adapt to your surroundings, then you are limiting yourself to billions of women outside of the philippines/russia.


Uh no...I figured my posts reflected the life and lifestyle of Donald Trump! Of course Sir. What else would it reflect? Most posts are written in first person, from that person's experience. That should not be taken to mean EVERYONE agrees with them.
Dude its just an internet forum, no need to get defensive.


When someone writes a limiting belief (i can't get USA women because they are bitchy). What i don't like are guys who ingrains their limiting beliefs on others. It pisses me off when a faggot will tell me "Hey bro, i can't get hot girls cuz i'm fat/asian/shirt. I either tell them to shut the f**k up or leave. I can't stand people who ingrain their limiting beliefs on others.

if you guys ever see an AW dating an ugly/fat/azn dude, then that limiting belief is automatically shattered. The people who have limiting beliefs will find every evidence to support their belief, even if the evidence is inconclusive. You are better off proving people wrong and date hot women. Such as myself, who's 5'5/chubby/asian and i never have problems dating AW.

.


So we should blame ourselves for everything?
Every quaff coming out of a woman's mouth, every bad mood, every time she gets upset? every sour remark?

Oh no she said "no" to my date....its my fault.
Oh no she didn't give me head, that's my fault again.

Oh I'm so creepy that's the reason She's acting like a guy and spewing all kinds of curse words. she's drinking alot....yep its me...probably my lack of "alphaness".

I know she's on the rag but its probably my inner game.


You have to understand something. When you approach a woman, she is judging you based on your approach. If you come off creepy/weird/socially awkward, she will respond to you in a nasty way. if you come off in a cool/confident way, she will respond to you positively.

The woman was just "sitting there" doing nothing. and if a man approaches her, then it's not "HER FAULT" if she rejects you because you approached her in the first place. She was minding her own business. She rejected you because she didn't like the way you approached her. She was just minding her own business and a creep came out of nowhere and creeped her out, of course she's gonna act bitchy because you approached her in a bad way. It's not "HER" fault that she got approached, it's the man's fault for being creepy.

If you were minding your own business and you happen to tell a bum to f**k off, then it's not YOUR fault for rejecting him, it's his fault for begging money. You were just minding your own f***ing business, so how is it your fault?

same goes with approaching a woman. If a woman is just minding her own f***ing business and a creeper approached her, the woman rejects the creeper. Then creeper blames 'woman' for rejecting her. it's not the woman's fault, but the creeper.

I can't stand guys not taking responsibilities for their lack of game.




I can't believe you're so right. Every time I see a woman misbehaving in public its not because she has a brain, mind,spinal cord and free will and laws .....its because of some BETA MALE WIMP standing nearby.


this is true. A lot of women act stuck up and bitchy at places such as bars/clubs. They have every reason to be. She probably got hit on 7-8 times (the wrong way)That's why she was acting like a bitch. She can't date or f**k every man that approaches her, that's why she has to develop a bitch shield to weed out all the faggots that approaches her.

You guys have to understand, there is a scarcity of beautiful women in the USA. and if she happens to be beautiful, she will have a lot of guys hitting on her. Whether she's on facebook/mall/school/social circle. EVERy f***ing guy will be hitting on her. So you have to be cooler than most of the guys she meet, otherwise she will just ignore you or act like a bitch. This is the sad truth, and the #1 reason why it's a tad harder to date women of beauty in the USA in comparison to places like russia.

Still, it's not impossible. if your game is tight enough, you can still date beautiful women.
ViperVenom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:29 am

Yeah

Postby ErikHeaven » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:05 am

Get the f**k out of here. You are not wanted with your corny bullshit. You do not belong here with your nonsense. You post these stupid pics with your face crossed out. We have told all of you stupid newbies that speaking for myself i have landed over 100 women in my life i can get women. I just do not want American women anymore. The problem this website has is that the owner just does not instantly delete the idiots that come across here. Like one other idiot that just joined recently.
You are either a troll that is lying or just plain stupid with these corny pics of slutty white girls sitting next to you. Big f***ing deal.
Winston please flush the toilet already.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Postby The Arab » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:37 am

ViperVenom wrote:have you realized that every post you make comes from your own personal experience? your personal experience doesn't equate to EVERYBODY's experience.

I'm 5 foot 5, chubby, Asian american and I NEVER had a problem dating AMERICAN women. I've dated AW who are model like, i've dated AW who were white/black/mexican/persian. NEVEr had a problem. They also never gave me a bitchy attitude either. WHY? because I actually have confidence, and when they see confidence, they will treat you as a woman to a man.

^^

LOL, troll be trollin ! You're probably a PUA loser in his stained underoos in his mom's basement.


And what's up with all this feminist BULLSHIT. Are you guys aware that the USA is still pre-dominantly ran by men? That's because you guys found 1% of evidence that support femininity doesn't equate that our society is a feminist one. have you guys actually been to the middle east or india? Feminism is 10000% worse in those countries. FEMINISM isn't a problem, it's YOU WHO's the problem. If American women treat you like shit, it's because they saw a chink in your armor for them to disrespect. Maybe you came off needy, maybe you came off creepy, but blaming it on them(other than yourself) is a stupid self-defeating way of thinking.

Do you know the difference between femininity and feminism ? Reading that clusterfuck of stupidity above, I guess the answer is a resounding no. LOL , you just wrote feminism was "much worse" in the Middle East and India ... you stupid dolt, that's the stupidest thing I ever heard. Mid-East countries and India are conservative patriarchal societies, the opposite of liberal, feminist societies like the West,

I know guys who are fatter, shorter than me and succeed with american women. They aren't "complaining" or "bitching" about american women because they like them and succeed with them. I think the reason why people here had bad experience with AW is because you LET THEM act that way. You guys were probably so LAME and whiny that the american women started to act up. if you actually put your foot down and put them at their place, MAYBE they will respect you more. Blaming everything on society and AW is just a cop out.

Keep jerking that meat in your mom's basement kiddo, keep dreaming. You're a virgin.

inb4 someone calls me mangina. If you guys are actually educated people, then we will discuss this matter in an educated conversation. Any posts berating me with names will be ignored because it's irrelevant to the point.


Image
The Arab
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:25 am

Postby The Arab » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:49 am

ViperVenom wrote:
Join my website which reveals all my secrets for only 49.99 USD per month!"
Lol


i'm not soliciting anything. I'm just here to give my 2 cents on this site. I'm doing this in a most educated/calm manner. Not in a way to flame others. Anything i'm willing to say, i will back up.

My comment on this subject is that if an American man naturally has a personality which AWs don't find appealing or interesting, he is better off going to a country which is more in line with his personality than he is trying to change himself into an all-American alpha-male douchebag which is usually a futile effort anyway.


so if a socially awkward/creepy dude is a virgin in the USA, i can guarantee he will be a virgin in another western country. Nobody respects socially awkward people, sure they might show some compassion but when it comes to his dating life, i'm sure they wouldn't date that person. Sure, you might get nicer women in russia, but i can guarantee you that a creep will never get far with women in general(including russia).


And Viper Venom, which countries have you actually travelled to? A lot of Americans just rely on second-hand bullshit and their media's propaganda to get info about other countries.
"Uh, my brother's room mate went to Slovakia once and said it sucked." "Uh, my friend's friend went to Korea once for three days and said it was boring."
"Uh, I saw a story about Ukraine on the news last night and, uh, it looked kinda creepy, uh."


dad is a retired Navy officer. I've been all over

Women are generally all the same. If you are a confident cool guy, they will treat you as a confident cool guy. if you are a creepy/negative/weirdo, you will be treated like shit.

You guys have to understand, you guys are men. As a man, we have to step up our game and learn how to adapt. Stop blaming it on society or women. Sure, there is a small % of women who HATE Men, but if your game is tight, i can bet that most women (including american women) will respond to you positively if you are just a cool person.

Most of the positive/cool people i know have plenty of friends and never have problems getting laid. The guys who are negative and bitter (like most people here) spend too much time bitching/complaining and less time learning from their mistakes.


LOL, you are neither confident nor cool.

You're stupid, shallow, narcissistic, and fake. Don't confuse narcissistic delusions with confidence. You have no real relationships and no real personality , and you'll die a lonely old loser.

LOL at you posting pics of you posing with some girls in a club, LOL. LOL at your statement it's normal to see short chubby Asians with "model' white women. I live in Santa Monica and the Westside is my lair. Seeing Asians (even fit good looking ones) with white women is like seeing a pink unicorn. Short chubby Asian in West LA ? You'd be laughed out of the clubs.

Don't let me bump into you in Santa Monica, I will bury you where you stand - :lol:
The Arab
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:25 am

Postby ryanx » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:10 pm

ViperVenom wrote:
I know hundreds of guys who is chubbier than me, shorter than me who get laid on a daily basis from AW. They aren't making excuses, they are just going out there and putting their best foot forward. They have attractive qualities about themselves that make ppl like them (confidence especially). And are generally well liked

the guys who complain/bitch about AW are usually guys who are negative/anti-social/creepy.


:lol: Now if we take "hundreds" to mean two or three hundred...then according to you, you personally know 200-300 guys who are 5"4' or less and chubbier! - I say you know them personally because you are aware of their daily sexual activities!

You know a seriously large number of short, chubby, sexually active guys, dude!

I mean, really, who talks like that? Need I say more? Case closed!
ryanx
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:08 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 7 guests