Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

You guys are a bunch of Whiny little kids

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby The Arab » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:17 pm

ryanx wrote:
ViperVenom wrote:
I know hundreds of guys who is chubbier than me, shorter than me who get laid on a daily basis from AW. They aren't making excuses, they are just going out there and putting their best foot forward. They have attractive qualities about themselves that make ppl like them (confidence especially). And are generally well liked

the guys who complain/bitch about AW are usually guys who are negative/anti-social/creepy.

:lol: Now if we take "hundreds" to mean two or three hundred...then according to you, you personally know 200-300 guys who are 5"4' or less and chubbier! - I say you know them personally because you are aware of their daily sexual activities!

You know a seriously large number of short, chubby, sexually active guys, dude!

I mean, really, who talks like that? Need I say more? Case closed!

LOL, I seriously want to see this loser in real life and break his jaw.

He just screams shallow and narcissistic and makes me sick, an empty, soulless, materialistic dolt that's never developed his inner self.
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Postby The Arab » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:21 pm

I live in LA.

Trust me, I recognize this type.

The problem is he's SHALLOW to the nth degree, which a lot of LA people are.

Being shallow, they can't see things clearly through the veil of cocktail chatter and fakeness.

It's clear the dude lacks inner wisdom.

I'm charismatic, extroverted, 6"4, good-looking, but detest American women (and American culture and dolts like you in general.) American women ( most men too , being emasculated) have no depth to them (but then you being a shallow little clown, wouldn't understand what depth means.) There is no substance to them, like there's no substance to you. You are a monkey, a fool.

There IS A DIFFERENCE between American women and foreign women, you should see all the Russian girls who tell me how stupid and fake american women are (and men.)

TS is a stupid shallow little clown, the shallowness oozes from every word he types.
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Re: You guys are a bunch of Whiny little kids

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:46 pm

ViperVenom wrote:I've stumbled into this site because someone was advertising this site at another forum. Upon watching the videos, articles, and testimonials. It's all a bunch of Lame whiny bitchy excuses. No offense to the winston but a lot of what you say are lame WHINY excuses. upon reading this forum, it's apparent that you guys are venting your frustration on american women.

I shake my head at every whiny post here. Coming up excuses after excuses on why they are frustrated with american women and women in general.

Okay, so you took the time to register and come on here to post simply to tell us that we are all a bunch of losers who hate women? You sound like a troll, actually.

As we have already proven, the problem lies with the WOMEN, not with the men. American women are completely psychologically f***ed up, emotionally unstable, and have a whole host of other issues as well. And you want to blame it all on the men? Grow up, dude.

Anyway, if you don't like the mood of this forum, why did you come here in the first place? If you don't like the mood of this place, you are free to leave. But if you are going to come onto here and start trolling people like some kind of loser, then I hope Winston will ban you.

As for your point "we have issues with women IN GENERAL" is not true. We are constantly pointing out the difference between American women and foreign women. We openly hate American women. We do not hate foreign women. So, you cannot even read people's statements accurately before you judge them. Try actually reading what we wrote and actually trying to process it through your shallow brain before passing judgement.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:52 pm

Actually, I have to repeat some of the sentiments that some of the guys on here have expressed towards you.

Get the f**k out of here, with your Pick Up Artist bullshit. You use terms like "game" and then insult all of us saying "you are all a bunch of virgins".

It's easy to talk shit when you are sitting behind a computer, but why don't you actually come face to face with me and say that bullshit? I'll pound your f***ing ass into the ground, you little asian shithead.

Secondly, I doubt you've ever dated a foreign woman or have even been outside of America. You sound like an extremely shallow and immature person, so I wouldn't be surprised if you've never traveled outside of the pathetic feminist police state America.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:57 pm

Fellas,

You have to give it up for VV: dude (troll or not) is trying to bring hard game to us. Our biggest feminist challenger yet! LOLMAO!

However, it's not strong enough to make us change our mind and become a PUA like he.

Who the f**k wants to PUA Ameriskanks? ..when you're going to end up a few grand poorer and still end up with one to three 3's or 4's type of Ameriskankish females?!?!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:08 pm

Only losers like Viper Venom date or "pick up" American women. Real men go for foreign women. Only complete f***ing losers like this pathetic piece of shit Viper go for American girls.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Postby DaRick » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:18 pm

Where's Grunt when you need him?
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:32 pm

ViperVenom,
I'm almost certain you are a BSer coming here only to make trouble. Steve saw your post and felt the same. I challenge you to show your pic, your name, your credentials, etc. so I can verify who you are.

There is no 5ft 5 chubby asian guy who gets hot white girls in the US. Not even if you were a millionaire. Yeah right. How gullible do you think we are? We aren't stupid.

It is not about confidence. That was debunked long ago. No one gets girls just with confidence alone. See the thread "The Myth of Confidence" in this forum, which you can find through Google. It completely debunks that myth.

The fact that you parrot that myth means you are knowingly lying and a fraud. Look what Steve Hoca had to say about the futility of confidence without a basis. He tells it like it is, whereas you are 100 percent bullshit.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S03zPd-oCE[/youtube]

He is all truth. You aren't. You are all BS. It is a certainty. Nothing you say makes any sense. I do not have limiting beliefs. I just tell it like it is. You are a pure BS talker. It is pretty obvious.

I have tested thousands of times approaching AW with confidence. It doesn't matter. They will still give you fake numbers or screen out your calls.

Why do you keep using the word creepy? Most creepiness is in the minds of AW. When I worked in Cascades Job Corps, if I looked at a female delinquent student twice, she would think I'm creepy, cause she hates Asian men or something. But when another dorm manager came in who was tall, black and looked like an NFL player, the girls would start dressing up to impress him, cause he was hot. That had nothing to do with my confidence. It was all about looks.

I can give you thousands of examples of how looks made or broke the deal, not confidence. You are living in a totally fictional world.

The pics you posted show some message from image shack. Can you edit the image URL to make them show? I'd like to see pics of you with white women, as evidence.

Listen to Steve Hoca said about how it's all about looks.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YobZjepvQD0[/youtube]

Steve is not a bad looking guy either. In fact, look at the guys on my team. They are all at least decent looking, yet they feel the same way about AW that we do.

http://www.happierabroad.com/team.php
Last edited by Winston on Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:37 pm

Winston wrote:ViperVenom,
I'm almost certain you are a BSer coming here only to make trouble. Steve saw your post and felt the same. I challenge you to show your pic, your name, your credentials, etc. so I can verify who you are.

There is no 5ft 5 chubby asian guy who gets hot white girls in the US. Not even if you were a millionaire. Yeah right. How gullible do you think we are?

It is not about confidence. That was debunked long ago. No one gets girls just with confidence alone. See the thread "The Myth of Confidence" in this forum, which you can find through Google. It completely debunks that myth.

The fact that you parrot that myth means you are knowingly lying and a fraud. Look what Steve Hoca had to say about the futility of confidence without a basis. He tells it like it is, whereas you are 100 percent bullshit.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S03zPd-oCE[/youtube]

He is all truth. You aren't. You are all BS. It is a certainty. Nothing you say makes any sense. I do not have limiting beliefs. I just tell it like it is. You are a pure BS talker. It is pretty obvious.

Great reply Winston, thanks for calling this guy out on his bullshit. He's obviously a bullshitter that came here just to troll us, and as you said, he probably is lying about who he really is.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Postby C.J. » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:40 pm

Hahaha...

If you can't realize how f***ed up America is right now ViperVenom, you never will. It's practically hell for anyone outside of the US(or sane for that matter). That's because they know the place is devoid of any personal worth, it's the devil's playground. The women suck, the social life sucks, the food sucks, the COL sucks, the government sucks, practically EVERYTHING sucks! Only thing that doesn't suck is our imports. XD

Foreign women are awesome, cuz they're not american sows. They're actual WOMEN. Imagine that.

Don't worry though, I won't beat you up. You're already dead if you like america even one bit.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:43 pm

C.J. wrote:Hahaha...

If you can't realize how f***ed up America is right now ViperVenom, you never will. It's practically hell for anyone outside of the US(or sane for that matter). That's because they know the place is devoid of any personal worth, it's the devil's playground. The women suck, the social life sucks, the food sucks, the COL sucks, the government sucks, practically EVERYTHING sucks! Only thing that doesn't suck is our imports. XD

Foreign women are awesome, cuz they're not american sows. They're actual WOMEN. Imagine that.

Don't worry though, I won't beat you up. You're already dead if you like america even one bit.

Great post. That's exactly why foreign women are good, is because they are NOT American. They are actually women.

America is a hell on earth. And you're right, anyone who likes America is already dead, a living dead.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Postby ViperVenom » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:09 pm

the guy in that video is a homo faggot with a bunch of limiting beliefs.

no wonder AW don't like him. PS he's a good looking guy too, way better looking than me. he's just making up millions of excuses on why he sucks. Someone needs to mentor him and kick his ass on his limiting beliefs.

ALL of what i hear are just

1. personal insults
2. lame excuses
3. why i'm attacking this site (which i'm not)
4. how i'm a PUA (puas are for fags, i'm not a PUA)
ViperVenom
Freshman Poster

Postby ViperVenom » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:14 pm

There is no 5ft 5 chubby asian guy who gets hot white girls in the US

lmfao you and your limiting beliefs winston

I'm not gonna give you my real name and personal info because of all the haters here who might slander my good name. What i am gonna do is show you pics to disprove your bullshit limiting beliefs. Here is some pics of a club promoter'/photographer who has a cool lifestyle in LA. He's 5'4 chubby asian guy.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i've met this guy before. This guy is a club promoter in LA. He's cool and has cool friends. He has a cool lifestyle too (club promoting and photography). He's not rich by any means but he's a cool mother f***er. He's also 5 foot 4 and chubby.

you guys are so easy to own. The pictures speak for itself
ViperVenom
Freshman Poster

Postby eurobrat » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:18 pm

@ViperVenom

Druken club photos with Paris Hilton do not count. This website was on finding true relationships it's easy to go out to a club with a bunch of drunken women and have a one night stand. I have done that plenty of times.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby ViperVenom » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:19 pm

C.J. wrote:Hahaha...

the only people who make these negative excuses are whiny little kids such as yourself. No wonder AW don't like you, it's because you are negative. I'm pretty sure foreign women don't like negativity as well
ViperVenom
Freshman Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions